Eagle Time

Full Version: [Lambda] A small adventure begins...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Hey this is a little thing I'll be keeping up because I have some spare time. When school starts, updates will be sparse, probably once a week or even less often. You can suggest stuff. This is a story of regret and my robosona. Story ends once they get out. Edit: This is an AU that was a joke and I'm running with it. This is so I can use Lambda in other stuff and not have them be a horrible clockwork mutant lump.
-------------------------------
Your name is Lambda v1 and you are a player AI you think. Maybe? You really aren't clear on that. Point is, you kinda died and then with your dying breath became CFF with Mors. And now you're stuck in the Underworld and you regret it. Hah, whoops. You did eat a microwave and a computer though.
[Image: jywo7pt.jpg]

[Image: 24erebQ.jpg]

[Image: JRuzenP.jpg]

Suddenly, you think of a good way to get rid of Mors!
[Image: J60POPL.jpg]

Great! Now to find something to do. It's pretty empty around here...
[Image: 5GJdwM3.jpg]

The wifi is good but you're booooored. Time to get out of here!
[Image: NVqE5St.jpg]

Hmm. Yeah, no. That's...not working. What now?
> Hitchhike on some Extral space-time ripping.
> Yeah Extrals are pretty friendly and safe unless there's a sun god or other glitch run maybe.
>Pick a direction and start walking. Eventually you'll find another underworld god, an extral(s), or a goopy ghost monster and end up running back. Worth a shot.
>Wasn't there a guy who was supposed to pick you up? Yeah you're gonna swear vengeance on that guy.
> If you are a player AI, try testing out your hypothetical powers.
Quote:>Wasn't there a guy who was supposed to pick you up? Yeah you're gonna swear vengeance on that guy.
No? Mors brought you here, you think.

Quote:> Hitchhike on some Extral space-time ripping.
Quote:> Yeah Extrals are pretty friendly and safe unless there's a sun god or other glitch run maybe.
Hmmm.
[Image: s4KfpwA.jpg]

You see a whole lot of nothing.
[Image: ywH9LIP.jpg]

Quote:>Pick a direction and start walking. Eventually you'll find another underworld god, an extral(s), or a goopy ghost monster and end up running back. Worth a shot.
That's seems like the best option! You start walking...that way! You guess...
[Image: yyvTlXB.jpg]

Maybe while you walk you can remember why Mors brought you here? Failing that, you could at least burn some time until something interesting appears.
> Because he's some lonely creepy child duh.

> Do you remember the actual reason though?
Quote:> If you are a player AI, try testing out your hypothetical powers.
Well you tried waving your arm. That didn't do anything. So uh, what else to try?

Quote:> Because he's some lonely creepy child duh.

> Do you remember the actual reason though?
Hmmm.....not...really. Actually, you can't remember much of anything other than you dying from something, saying those special words, and being here with Mors. And eating a computer and microwave at some point. And you know, the rest of your life when you weren't stuck in here.

H-hold on. Don't dead things go here? Maybe that's why! No wait, you ate things and there aren't really...things here at all. But why else could you be in the Underworld? Okay, now this is just confusing.

There's one more important thing you know though. This is a game and you're inside it, somehow. You know you never would send a gamefile to anyone. Or are you not the real you...oh jeez, this is getting hard to think about.

Oh! Who's that?
[Image: 1K2wpHh.jpg]
> Wave at them and see if they wave back! (If they don't wave back they're probably not friendly and you should slowly back away...)
>It's... DEATH! Wait no, they're shorter than that.

>It's your GOOD FRIEND Apollo. Which apollo? Who knows.
>It's Mors standing on Nikes shoulders in a trench coat
> It's your ticket out of here.
>Go say hello!
>It's a malevolent Drakon, who hates AIs!
>Its Eris. Why is Eris here and how did Eris arrive. Nobody knows.
> It's a lonely extral, here to join you on your quest.
Quote:> Wave at them and see if they wave back! (If they don't wave back they're probably not friendly and you should slowly back away...)

[Image: LqwcvTO.jpg]

...
[Image: YpCuCkl.jpg]

Quote:>Go say hello!
Quote:> It's your ticket out of here.
[Image: LNrDLUQ.jpg]
It's an extral? What do they say to you?
Extral>Heeey buddy heeey pal. What'cha doin here? We found you.
> They ask you to come to their birthday party.

> The birthday party is as you can guess, just you and them. What a loser.
>** / *--- **- *** - / **-* *-** * *-- / ** -* / **-* *-* --- -- / *- / *-* * *- *-** ** - -*-- / *-- **** * *-* * / *- *-** *-** / *-** *- *-- *** / --- **-* / *** * -* *** * / -*** *-* * *- -*- / -** --- *-- -* / *- -* -** / -*** --- -*-- / *- *-* * / -- -*-- / *--* *** * **- -** --- *--* --- -** *** / - ** *-* * -**
Quote:>Heeey buddy heeey pal. What'cha doin here? We found you.
Quote:> They ask you to come to their birthday party.

> The birthday party is as you can guess, just you and them. What a loser.
Quote:>** / *--- **- *** - / **-* *-** * *-- / ** -* / **-* *-* --- -- / *- / *-* * *- *-** ** - -*-- / *-- **** * *-* * / *- *-** *-** / *-** *- *-- *** / --- **-* / *** * -* *** * / -*** *-* * *- -*- / -** --- *-- -* / *- -* -** / -*** --- -*-- / *- *-* * / -- -*-- / *--* *** * **- -** --- *--* --- -** *** / - ** *-* * -**
[Image: g9JoVde.jpg]

What. How did they speak in 3 ways at once?? And why did it sound like it was in your head? Man extrals are strange. You think they said something about a birthday party and asked you why you were here.
[Image: FytRfd6.jpg]

[Image: fmx4FB4.jpg]

How do they respond?
> It'll rip a space hole open for you but first you have to go to the party.
(12-29-2016, 07:33 PM)Gimeurcookie Wrote: [ -> ]> It'll rip a space hole open for you but first you have to go to the party.
**** * -*-- / -*** **- -** -** -*-- / *--* *- *-** --**-- / -*-- --- **- / --* --- - - *- / -*-* --- -- * / - --- / -- -*-- / *--* *- *-* - -*-- / **-* *-* ** * -* -** ** -* --- --**-- / ** *----* *-** *-** / --* * - -*-* **** *- / *- -* / * -**- *--* *-* * *** *** / - ** -*-* -*- * - / --- **- - / -*** **- - / -* --- - / -*** * **-* --- *-* * / ** / **** *- ***- * / -- -*-- / -*-* *- -*- *
>Extral: "What's in it for me?"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12