Eagle Time

Full Version: [ Catacombs ] - Ohshi-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[CATACOMBS]

[Image: E0dvzjy.png]

[Image: Us3dZwb.png]

[Image: 7xFFcqC.png]

[Image: N55HRsP.png]
- Lime
- He
- EXCITED
>Laurent Blanker

>Female

>Adventurous, Alone, Sarcastic and Happy. Likes to talk alone.
> Fedora Freak.
>Name: Chartreuse Terres
>Gender: Male
>Traits: [Organized] [Perceptive]
>Dorl
>Male
>Adventurous, Sarcastic, Albino, Optimistic, Lone Wolf, Logical, Observant, Impulsive, Intrusive
>Name: July
>Gender: Female
>Personality: Loves to explore new and mysterious places. Very good at running and jumping and climbing, but couldn't hurt a mouse if she tried. Likes to pretend the fate of the entire world rests upon her shoulders when she's on an adventure. Brags a lot. Screw your ridiculous traits system, I do what I want!
>Name: Silver
>Gender: Male
>Traits: [Storyteller] [Nomadic] | [Adventurous] [Observant] | [Kleptomaniac] [Intrusive]


[Image: irVl2xH.png]

[Image: qJSCdrt.png]

[Image: QTtgD5q.png]
>Straight ahead towards adventure!
> Check supplies.
> Review your maps and plans, as well as check your supplies
>Get ye flask
>Rush straight ahead!
>Get ye flask
[Image: n59YTZ2.png]

[Image: 91cgYzW.png]

>Review your maps and plans
[Image: ZvR8UrH.png]

>Straight ahead!
[Image: csImtYG.gif]
>Has he lost his brother?
> Snap your whip in the air to draw it's attention.
>It's your first enemy! Quick, jump over it!
>Ask Robot to calm the heck down.

>With your fists.
(03-11-2017, 09:54 PM)SirBlizz98 Wrote: [ -> ]>Ask Robot to calm the heck down.

>With your fists.

>Pet the robot on head
>Ask robot if they want a hug.
>Whip to get its attention.
[Image: nuHvt2t.gif]

[Image: QFqnHSq.gif]

[Image: PP5wtZC.png]

[Image: jmunxZv.png]
[Image: UIBvBVO.gif]
>Offer constructive criticism
>DANCE, YOU CAN~T ACTUALLY SLEEP DANCING
>Look around for the nearby Thanatos unit. Its gotta be around here somewhere...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5