Eagle Time
Sruix - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (http://eagle-time.com)
+-- Forum: BAWK BAWK (http://eagle-time.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Hawkspace (http://eagle-time.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Sruix (/showthread.php?tid=2161)

Sruix - Wheat - 02-13-2017

hi

RE: Sruix - Wheat - 02-13-2017

what's up?

RE: Sruix - Sruixan - 02-13-2017

I'm up. I woke up. I've started the day, still tired, still gay, with a headache that won't be going away any time soon. Nothing's really happened in the past hour, unsurprisingly.

I may have made a mistake. Or two. Or three. Ho hum. Today's gonna be a loooooong day...

Anyway, how are you?

RE: Sruix - Ixcaliber - 02-13-2017

hey sruix i'm here in this thread also

RE: Sruix - zruixizan - 02-13-2017

hello,, it is me, sruix...
i like puzzles and staying up late
yes it is me the real sruix, nothing funny going on here, thanks for asking.

hi zruix how do you feel about milk?

(02-13-2017, 05:35 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »hi zruix how do you feel about milk?

i don't know... i'm too busy wasting it to have time to drink it Meloncholy

that is the expected response but something still seems a little off?

RE: Sruix - Sruixan - 02-13-2017

hey zruix if you came across someone pretending to be your good self and then your friends showed up and wanted to ask you both a question in order to determine which one of you was the real zruix what would you recommend that they say?

(02-13-2017, 06:55 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »hey zruix if you came across someone pretending to be your good self and then your friends showed up and wanted to ask you both a question in order to determine which one of you was the real zruix what would you recommend that they say?

i would use public-key cryptography, obviously. but i can't imagine that sort of situation occuring. what a strange question!

RE: Sruix - Wheat - 02-14-2017

i'm pretty good, though tired from not getting enough sleep last night. unfortunately I have a negative relationshikp between tiredness and gayness so usually it's when i'm beaming with energy that i'm most brimming with the gay

some guy lightly rear ended while i was stopped at a light but trucks are strong so only the other guy's truck had notable marks. it's great i caught it on the new dashcam i've been trying out

wow whoever zruixan is their favourite letter must be z, out of all of the letters they could start their name with they used the ol' capstone of the alphabet, zed

RE: Sruix - Sruixan - 02-14-2017

(02-13-2017, 09:46 PM)zruixizan Wrote: »
(02-13-2017, 06:55 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »hey zruix if you came across someone pretending to be your good self and then your friends showed up and wanted to ask you both a question in order to determine which one of you was the real zruix what would you recommend that they say?

i would use public-key cryptography, obviously. but i can't imagine that sort of situation occuring. what a strange question!

Is it really all that obvious? Why not the silly thing that first came to mind; practically speaking, it's quicker, and also I'm such a sucker for teasing and referencing fun things I'm honestly surprised I've managed to keep myself from saying a question that combines them both for so long...

(02-14-2017, 12:43 AM)Wheat Wrote: »wow whoever zruixan is their favourite letter must be z, out of all of the letters they could start their name with they used the ol' capstone of the alphabet, zed

Another point against zruix: I'd never even acknowledge that there is such a letter in the alphabet. Because, obviously, there isn't.

the question is, "welcome to the space consortium...?"

RE: Sruix - Schazer - 06-22-2017

Miss you nerd

RE: Sruix - a52 - 10-11-2018

it's zruixizan's birthday today...

wish sruix was here to celebrate it with us...

RE: Sruix - Reyweld - 10-11-2018

Zruixizan is turning 56. What a champ

RE: Sruix - LegendaryQ - 10-14-2018

Can we make a (S/Z)ruix((iz)/())an appreciation thread, or would this one be sufficient?