Eagle Time
3 Doors - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (http://eagle-time.com)
+-- Forum: Cool Shit You Can Do (http://eagle-time.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Forum Adventures (http://eagle-time.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: 3 Doors (/showthread.php?tid=3519)

Pages: 1 2 3 4


3 Doors - Thalia V1 - 07-11-2018

You slowly come to, in a room of unknown origin, and triangular in shape.
The floor is cold, hard and dark-coloured. It appears to be made of black marble? You’re no geologist.
Pushing yourself up, you realise that the floor was sticking to your clothes, like some sort of goop. How was it so hard before?
Before you have time to contemplate that, you notice a sign. It reads,
“This is so sad.”
There are 3 doors, one at each side of the room. Paper is stuck to each one, words wrote on them. You are still slightly drowsy, but you can make the words out:
“Press F to pay respects.”
“Can we hit 100 likes?”
“Alexa, play despacito.”

Which door shall you choose?


RE: 3 Doors - Eve The Maxim - 07-11-2018

To go back to the origins, reveling in the past, with "can we hit 100 likes?"
To stay still in time, comfortable in complacency, with "press F to pay respects?"
Or to move on to a new era, with infinite potential, with "alexa play despacito?"

I choose the future. I choose the despacito door.


RE: 3 Doors - Reyweld - 07-11-2018

Press F Door


RE: 3 Doors - Thalia V1 - 07-11-2018

(07-11-2018, 02:03 PM)Eve The Maxim Wrote: »To go back to the origins, reveling in the past, with "can we hit 100 likes?"
To stay still in time, comfortable in complacency, with "press F to pay respects?"
Or to move on to a new era, with infinite potential, with "alexa play despacito?"

I choose the future. I choose the despacito door.

(07-11-2018, 02:28 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »Press F Door

Uh. Who’s this? You’re pretty confused- people are talking, they appear to know about your current predicament. And yet you can’t see them, or figure out where the voices are coming from. Huh.
So, uh, what should I call you guys?


RE: 3 Doors - Reyweld - 07-11-2018

We're called Porters, a species of spirit that aim to guide or mislead. I'm not yet sure you're powerful enough to perceive us as individuals, so just refer to us as such.


RE: 3 Doors - Eve The Maxim - 07-11-2018

We are your Gods. Now do as we say. Or... do whatever you want. We really actually gave you free will so really we can only make little whispers in your head. It's your call in the end.


RE: 3 Doors - Thalia V1 - 07-12-2018

(07-11-2018, 10:24 PM)Eve The Maxim Wrote: »We are your Gods. Now do as we say. Or... do whatever you want. We really actually gave you free will so really we can only make little whispers in your head. It's your call in the end.

Ha, nice try but if you were gods then you’d just be watching, not guiding. Especially not with me!

(07-11-2018, 10:00 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »We're called Porters, a species of spirit that aim to guide or mislead. I'm not yet sure you're powerful enough to perceive us as individuals, so just refer to us as such.

Oh right. But I did perceive you as individuals? Eh, whatever.
Let’s go despacito.

You walk through the despacito door. The inside is very dark, but you can tell that it’s made out of the strange goop that was on the floor of the room you left.

Something lands on your head. The goop appears to be more of a semi-solid now. Strange.


RE: 3 Doors - Reyweld - 07-12-2018

Cement?


RE: 3 Doors - FlanDab - 07-12-2018

Examine "something" that landed on your head.


RE: 3 Doors - Thalia V1 - 07-12-2018

(07-12-2018, 11:01 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »Cement?

Doubtful. It seems too dark-coloured.

(07-12-2018, 11:03 AM)FlanDab Wrote: »Examine "something" that landed on your head.

The “Something” is very dark in colour, with some white streaks like black marble. However, it isn’t black marble. It’s too cold in here for it to melt.
It’s very sticky.


RE: 3 Doors - FlanDab - 07-12-2018

>Lick.


RE: 3 Doors - Thalia V1 - 07-12-2018

(07-12-2018, 01:12 PM)FlanDab Wrote: »>Lick.

what why


RE: 3 Doors - LammarWesley - 07-12-2018

>Did we gag? Lick it. It's not poisonous, belive us.


RE: 3 Doors - Kíeros - 07-12-2018

> LICK IT! It could be chocolate syrup!


RE: 3 Doors - ICan'tGiveCredit - 07-12-2018

play... despacito TWO


RE: 3 Doors - Thalia V1 - 07-12-2018

(07-12-2018, 04:34 PM)ICan'tGiveCredit Wrote: »play... despacito TWO

Finally a solution I can agree on! Pass the aux cord- oh, there’s nobody here.

(07-12-2018, 03:49 PM)LammarWesley Wrote: »>Did we gag? Lick it. It's not poisonous, belive us.

S T O P , I don’t wanna :(

(07-12-2018, 04:10 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »> LICK IT! It could be chocolate syrup!

*GASPU*
CHOCOLATEWHOSAIDCHOCOLATEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You lick the goop. A poor descision, really.

EW IT’S ALL OVER MY TONGUE GROSS

You attempt to wipe it off. It’s now spreading all over your hand.

EW, HELP! You guys are the worst!! >:[


RE: 3 Doors - Kíeros - 07-12-2018

> Well, what do you need help with? Surely we can figure out how best to assist if we know what it is we're assisting in.


RE: 3 Doors - Thalia V1 - 07-12-2018

(07-12-2018, 05:42 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »> Well, what do you need help with? Surely we can figure out how best to assist if we know what it is we're assisting in.

HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO KNOW I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS IS AND-

It sticks to your mouth and throat.

MMMPH!


RE: 3 Doors - Kíeros - 07-12-2018

> Well, if you don't know what it is, best to investigate it further!


RE: 3 Doors - LammarWesley - 07-13-2018

>Eat it more, gulp it.


RE: 3 Doors - Ten11 - 07-13-2018

>Sticky goop: leave protagonist's throat.


RE: 3 Doors - Reyweld - 07-13-2018

>Haha turns out we were evil Porters.


RE: 3 Doors - Thalia V1 - 07-13-2018

(07-13-2018, 12:43 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »>Haha turns out we were evil Porters.

[MUFFLED SCREECHING]


RE: 3 Doors - Numbers - 07-13-2018

Absorb the viscous goop through the process of osmosis.


RE: 3 Doors - Kíeros - 07-13-2018

> Become one with the goop