Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

Introductions: The Inauguraling
Schazer
 Introductions: The Inauguraling
Patron Saint of Normcore

Welcome, newcomers! Did I drunkenly herd you onto this forum with the business end of a broken cider bottle? Did you get invited on by someone in the above situation? Tell us about yourself! Ask things about each other! Share your favourite impromptu bandage recipes!

peace to the unsung peace to the martyrs | i'm johnny rotten appleseed
clouds is shaky love | broke as hell but i got a bunch of ringtones
eyes blood red bruise aubergine | Sue took something now Sue doesn't sleep | saint average, day in the life of
woke up in the noon smelling doom and death | out the house, great outdoors
staying warm in arctic blizzard | that's my battle 'til I get inanimate | still up in the same clothes living like a gameshow
07-09-2011 11:38 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dragon Fogel
 Re: Introductions: The Inauguraling
The Goddamn Pacman

Hey there! I just stumbled onto this place. I hope I can meet some fun and interesting people here!

There's no reason for this | Or this | Death is inevitable | You can't challenge fate | The smallest change | I'm overwhelmed
I'm serious | It makes perfect sense | Easy as ABC! | I can't even explain it | Cleaning up someone else's mess
I suck | I rule | I've got it made | Really, I'm serious | This bugs me | It's all lies | I want to believe | Beauty is a curse
07-10-2011 06:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SleepingOrange
Mirror Universe Evil Twin

It was the cider bottle for me. What's up dudebros?

07-10-2011 10:05 PM
Anomaly
the fox has been outfoxed again

Hey there, everyone. Looks like this is a thing now.

That's it, go home.
07-10-2011 10:05 PM
Schazer
Patron Saint of Normcore

But Noms, you are home!

Oh yeah, we're going to need some new non-rubbish smilies up in this joint at some point. I should go make a thread for that.

eyes blood red bruise aubergine | Sue took something now Sue doesn't sleep | saint average, day in the life of
staying warm in arctic blizzard | that's my battle 'til I get inanimate | still up in the same clothes living like a gameshow
07-10-2011 10:07 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pick Yer Poison
ELBOW ROCKET

Mates.

[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
07-10-2011 10:15 PM
Robust Laser
spoopybug

Yello. I support this gathering of us coolbros and sweetdudes.

[Image: egg009.png?raw=1] PowerfulFriendly Baby[Image: egg009.png?raw=1] Also this? [Image: rTyHuiB.png]
07-10-2011 10:17 PM
Ixcaliber
Merchant Queen of the Space Consortium

I'm not sure why this place is, but I am glad that it is.

[Image: ixchive_zpsmzpjaksv.png][Image: Jorbannernew.png][Image: Fentinybanner2_zpsd8493b8b.png][Image: Helbanner_zpsb6559a65.png][Image: Abanner.png][Image: triangle_zpsspgnq401.png][Image: sistene_zpsko2snjpw.png]
07-10-2011 10:43 PM
whoosh!
Overseeing the Incident

In spite of the terrifyingly minimalist skin, this place looks pretty cozy. :> Count me in.

And the walls kept tumbling down
In the city that we love
Grey clouds roll over the hills
Bringing darkness from above

Avatar by the venerable Pharmacy.
07-10-2011 11:05 PM
MaxieSatan
WHERE'S MY FANGS OBAMA

Guys I

I crashed my car outside, and there was a hitchhiker in the back, and she's bleeding really badly

There's a hospital around here right
07-10-2011 11:24 PM
loddite
 B|

I have arrived.
07-10-2011 11:52 PM
Schazer
Patron Saint of Normcore

You have been merged with the Introduction Amalgamation Abomination!

07-10-2011 11:57 PM
waterbottles
Forum Beverage

Yo.
I'm a bottle of water that decided being on the internet is cool, so I signed up for this forum.
07-10-2011 11:59 PM
Hellfish
nothing but class

[Image: cawcawcawcawcaw.png]
07-11-2011 12:19 AM
AgentBlue
that escalated quickly

What?! No quick reply?! ;-;

Let me out Stay safe inside | You're not kind | Ethics are overrated | What is life | Men are pigs | I'm so drunk | EAT ME NOW | Click clack fuck | Is this right Only money matters | Change my clothes | Little sun rising | One cat's future | Wax and wane | Dark times ahead
----
So very British / But then again | People are machines Machines are people | Oh hai there | There's no time
----
Superhero 1920s noir | Multigenre Half-Life | Changing the future | Command line interface
Tu ventire felix? | Clockwork for eternity | Explosions in spacetime
07-11-2011 12:57 AM
Woffles
O toreador, l'amour, l'amour t'attend!

yo

quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
07-11-2011 01:02 AM
een
dapper as shit

hi i'm een!

i'm very silly

this introduction is also very silly because i know all of you already. ohoho!

<3

This account admin-abused to express the sheer levels of awesome this user possesses. Een, you the awesome. Everyone else, Een the awesome. Just a heads-up.
07-11-2011 01:03 AM
g0m
g0m

Hey there I'm g0m

uh

sup

Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-20-2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Please do not post your size for opinions. Thanks.
07-11-2011 01:07 AM
Solaris
Lonely Rolling Star

[Image: k22XQ.gif]
Hey guys.
07-11-2011 03:11 AM
Selward
Professional Starwhale Jockey

Salutations, eagles.
07-11-2011 05:58 AM
Norivia

[Image: warkymoat.png]

Hey guys it's me. Have a terrible emote.
07-11-2011 08:03 AM
Wheat

Someone out there, if you are hearing this, please send help.

Hello. My name is Mike, and I have been adrift on this pool chair for... no, I don't know how long it's been. I've run out of lemonade, my supply of Tostitos (Hint O' Lime) has been depleted, and my wits have reached their respective ends... I don't know how much longer I can make it. I'm currently using my smartphone as a saving beacon, scanning all of the frequencies of tiny forums of the world in hope that I'll find a group of people that can in turn send a rescue team. Either that, or talk to me and keep me from getting bored while I wait for someone else to pick me up. Before I become all sharkkilled.

Julie's craft already went down. I haven't heard from her since the HMS Kiwi capsized. You know, I warned her not to name her pool chair after a bird that doesn't know how to swim; I mean you plunk one of those in a deep pool of water and it sinks a bag fulla cartoon anvils. I don't know how many fathoms down these waters go, and sure, I've seen no face-down bodies rise to the surface just yet, but I've already held a short memorial mass for Julie in my heart. God bless her pagan soul.

The way I got here was a blur, and I've been out here so long that I've forgotten whether there were others. I can almost hear the names of two unfortunate young lads, Polo and Marco, reverberating in the halls of my mind... but that is so very, very far away now. Do you know what's funny? Not funny "ha ha," but... I have started to see visions of land, only 10 feet away from me at times, laughing at me--I know they are not real. Or possibly they are? But as I said before, I do not know how deep the waters go, or what hellish spacerending sea baboons lurk 'neath the murky veil...

So, for now, I am fending off the tides for now on my USS Albatross Thunderfucker. She's a sturdy vessel, but I don't know how much longer she, or better yet I, can hold on. After I found out that this phone had no Tetris on it, I knew it would only be a matter of time before my mind started slipping, before the very fabric of reality twisted its spindly fingers around its own body and started peeling itself like a mad potato. As my isolation grew, I started speaking to sea for...some kind, any kind of companionship. I've since heard the voices of fish calling back. If you're interested, I can tell you a boatload of fish stories. Ha ha, one of them got thrown out of school once he burned it down. I don't even know how that's possible! Trevor is an interesting chap, that's for sure. He likes thieving and injuring other fish with rocks and blades and it reminds me of the old times back home with my good ol' fugitive brother...

...I guess I meandered off a bit there. Oh well. It's not like I don't have the time. Anyway, if you hear this, please, please send help... Or at least keep me company, swap some stories. I've got plenty of 'em, what with the fish rumble Trevor's starting late...r

oh god a used bandaid just floated by that's totally gross.

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
07-11-2011 01:05 PM
Fuzzy Pickles
Avi

Mike stop fooling around and come down for dinner! I don't care how many "high scores" you've blasted, if your soup gets cold I'm not heating it back up!
07-11-2011 03:15 PM
ProfessorLizzard
Doctor Wallrus

I have arrived here thanks to a space time anomaly.

Don't kill me :c

Treasurehats! A bird con artist is trying to serve their sentence on a magical prison planet
07-11-2011 06:10 PM
Wheat

Fuzzy Pickles Wrote:Mike stop fooling around and come down for dinner! I don't care how many "high scores" you've blasted, if your soup gets cold I'm not heating it back up!
Yeah well I like my tomater soup with that little skin on top. It makes the soup feel more mature. Dignified. As if you have aged a fine wine.

So please don't waste your breath oh father of mine, I will be there when I am damn ready and you had better bet on there being goldfish crackers floating on the soup skin like it's a tragic oil spill photo op.

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
07-11-2011 09:55 PM