Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

Introductions: The Inauguraling
infuriatingCrimson
 RE: Introductions: The Inauguraling

Hello, Hello! Nice to meet you all!

Don't mind me too much, just a bear-shaped man, walking through!

...Or was it a man-shaped bear...bear-shaped man-shaped bear? Either case, glad to meet you all! Minion

Don't look at me. I'm just as confused by the bear as you people are...
02-14-2017 10:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Schazer
Patron Saint of Normcore

welcome aboard and please explain the bear this instant

peace to the unsung peace to the martyrs | i'm johnny rotten appleseed
clouds is shaky love | broke as hell but i got a bunch of ringtones
eyes blood red bruise aubergine | Sue took something now Sue doesn't sleep | saint average, day in the life of
staying warm in arctic blizzard | that's my battle 'til I get inanimate | woke up in the noon smelling doom and death | out the house, great outdoors
Feeling homesick no matter where I is | Gonna beg steal and borrow 'til we live like kings
02-15-2017 12:30 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Our Lady of Lampreys
Rebeliot

Are you part of a Bear Cult from Northern Greece?

The story is describing Upper and Lower forests. Several kids are exploring the forest. Anyone who looked up from lower forest grew dizzy. When the children found something in the forest it was an amazing sight. Most parents got worried when the kids went to the forest because they thought it was dangerous.
03-02-2017 08:29 PM
The_Archivist
Hope is such a beautiful thing...

Howdy howdy howdy! Name's The Archivist! I dabble in writing, and heard that this is a pretty good place to run Forum Adventures! So here I am!

Nice to meet you all, and I hope I do well here!
03-03-2017 06:07 AM
Schazer
Patron Saint of Normcore

Hiya and welcome! I'd like to know how you found out about Eagle Time, but I'd also like to know more about you!

What kind of stuff do you like writing? What kind of stuff that you like to read would you recommend?

eyes blood red bruise aubergine | Sue took something now Sue doesn't sleep | saint average, day in the life of
staying warm in arctic blizzard | that's my battle 'til I get inanimate | woke up in the noon smelling doom and death | out the house, great outdoors
Feeling homesick no matter where I is | Gonna beg steal and borrow 'til we live like kings
03-03-2017 06:35 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The_Archivist
Hope is such a beautiful thing...

I found out about Eagle Time through the Tiny Cat People thread, thanks to being part of that general "community". I was looking for a place to do some Adventure-type writing and Kitet pointed me here from the Discord chat, so here I am!

I like writing fantasy and whatnot, a lot of fantastical situations. I'm also a fan of romance, usually, though I dunno how much that'll be appearing in my current adventure. I'm not sure about what to recommend reading-wise, but I'm a fan of Neil Gaiman and Pratchett. Which is, like, pleb-tier but still.
03-06-2017 03:55 AM
Oats
My middle name is Indie Rock

Howdy, the names Oats.
I think a lot of people know me on here but if you don't, I'm just your local Home-brand Garbage Man (who worked at a sword store)

[Image: DSGCL7j.png]
[Image: B83yd50.png]
03-31-2017 03:35 AM
Schazer
Patron Saint of Normcore

KIWI SUPREMACY KIWI SUPREMACY

03-31-2017 03:36 AM
Oats
My middle name is Indie Rock

KIWI SUPREMACY KIWI SUPREMACY

[Image: DSGCL7j.png]
[Image: B83yd50.png]
03-31-2017 03:42 AM
Schazer
Patron Saint of Normcore

[Image: z58ddd285c8d45.gif]

03-31-2017 03:53 AM
Plaid
super gay

[Image: lg-kiwi-man-spoon.png]

[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
03-31-2017 09:52 AM
bluddy

inVitaed for un(k)nown reason but i say its like swallowing a dolgfish u cant wait to see what it will say
04-14-2017 01:00 PM
a52
do not look directly at the asymptote

(04-14-2017 01:00 PM)bluddy Wrote:  inVitaed for un(k)nown reason but i say its like swallowing a dolgfish u cant wait to see what it will say

I like this guy

I love my job | I hate my job | War is hell | My job is war
The noises, they never stop

[Image: egg006.png?raw=1]
04-14-2017 04:05 PM
SC
The Hoip of Hoips

(04-14-2017 04:05 PM)a52 Wrote:  
(04-14-2017 01:00 PM)bluddy Wrote:  inVitaed for un(k)nown reason but i say its like swallowing a dolgfish u cant wait to see what it will say

I like this guy

honestly?? same. i like them too

04-16-2017 05:58 AM
Diorum
Your friend Dave

It took me over a year and half to make an account here for no particular reason.
It's really nice that i recognize a hand full of names back from mspa even after procrastinating for so long
04-22-2017 09:42 PM
SC
The Hoip of Hoips

(04-22-2017 09:42 PM)Diorum Wrote:  It took me over a year and half to make an account here for no particular reason.
It's really nice that i recognize a hand full of names back from mspa even after procrastinating for so long

WELCOME TO HELL [flips lightswitch]

04-23-2017 01:16 AM
Diorum
Your friend Dave

(04-23-2017 01:16 AM)SC Wrote:  WELCOME TO HELL [flips lightswitch]

[Image: 5NTWInP.gif]
04-23-2017 01:29 AM
Solekii

Whaddup
04-23-2017 03:14 AM
Our Lady of Lampreys
Rebeliot

(04-23-2017 01:29 AM)Diorum Wrote:  
(04-23-2017 01:16 AM)SC Wrote:  WELCOME TO HELL [flips lightswitch]

[Image: 5NTWInP.gif]

Venom begins playing.

The story is describing Upper and Lower forests. Several kids are exploring the forest. Anyone who looked up from lower forest grew dizzy. When the children found something in the forest it was an amazing sight. Most parents got worried when the kids went to the forest because they thought it was dangerous.
04-23-2017 04:14 AM
Swirly
Magical girl of Gears and Metal

I guess I'm here now, I'll probably read forum adventures, maybe talk around here (or not, words are terrifying). And hopefully, soon, make something cool
04-25-2017 11:24 PM
Solekii

Words are terrifying indeed, but thanks for using em anyway and sayin' hi. Welcome yo
04-25-2017 11:30 PM
Dragon Fogel
The Goddamn Pacman

Welcome!

We look forward to seeing you around.

There's no reason for this | Or this | Death is inevitable | You can't challenge fate | The smallest change
I'm serious | It makes perfect sense | Easy as ABC! | I can't even explain it
I suck | I rule | I've got it made | Really, I'm serious | This bugs me | It's all lies | I want to believe
04-25-2017 11:30 PM
Solifuge

That kiwi from a few weeks ago was terrifying and I don't understand it. I'mma chalk that up to your quirky local meme-culture and/or occult worship of a fruit-beast nightmare creature.

But hey! Hello! I was poking around, looking into the fate of some old Suggestion Games and Quests and stuff. Tracked down Superego, and then by extension this forum... and now here I am!

I'm a dabbler, and I do a bit of digital art, music, and Indie GameDev type stuff; I had a long and better-left-forgotten history of Shitty RPGMaker JRPGs, but I swear I got better! I've also been a long-time fan of interactive fiction and other nifty web media stuff; Weaver's RubyQuest was my first exposure, and it continued on into MSPA stuff, quests and interactive comics run by other communities, and so on. This seems like a good place to poke around for stuff like that, and maybe to share some stuff I'm working on too. Even if I just end up being a filthy lurker, I may as well formally initialize my presence and all that!

Also, I wanted to check in with folks on this first... but I'm considering mirroring (or maaaybe experimentally opening up control of another perspective character) for an existing Illustrated Suggestion Game / whatever-that-genre-is-formally-called-if-it-even-has-a-name-yet over here too. Da Rules suggested that it wasn't too terribly frowned upon? But I wanted to check first, lest I accidentally commit The Gravest Faux Pas.

...er, anyway. Hi again.
04-27-2017 11:13 PM
Schazer
Patron Saint of Normcore

Fruit of all planar persuasions is delicious, our memes are esoteric and detested by Chwoka, and you are warmly welcomed to these forums!

I'm loving the look of Ashwood Cross, and you're most welcome to mirror it and take suggestions for it here (or run a concurrent adventure in the same setting - it's totally up to you how essential/accessible you make the happenings of the original thread if you go this route).

04-27-2017 11:32 PM
Gen
Worldbuilding extraordinaire!

Welcome! Please stop by the discord~
Yesterday 04:20 AM