Introductions: The Inauguraling

Introductions: The Inauguraling
Hi!

I have no clue how I got here. I'm pretty sure three or four people got drunk along the way but I don't think Schazer was one of them. Maybe she was wearing a costume.
What I'm trying to say here is that last night was a bit rough and that I hope you guys can help me find my way home.

Thanks Minion
I have been/am still watching you
Hey, I got dragged in here by our resident squid-hat mod-lady. I'll be over by the snack table if anyone needs me.

I go by dragonpaul99 over at the MSPAF, but I'm not gonna use that name anymore cause it's dumb and I hate it.
Coldblooded Wrote:Hey, I got dragged in here by our resident squid-hat mod-lady. I'll be over by the snack table if anyone needs me.

I go by dragonpaul99 over at the MSPAF, but I'm not gonna use that name anymore cause it's dumb and I hate it.
you'll never be the same, ron paul :(
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
[Image: IzhHh.gif]
It is...
the end of an era.
Meloncholy
Woffles Wrote:
Coldblooded Wrote:Hey, I got dragged in here by our resident squid-hat mod-lady. I'll be over by the snack table if anyone needs me.

you'll never be the same, ron paul :(

You could say it's mighty.... ectothermic of him.

~
A thesaurus isn't a dinosaur, schaz
[Image: RjvYOd.png]
I did that with a zoology major, not a thesaurus >:I
Dragon Fogel said that this was a pretty cool forum made by some pretty cool people. So I made an account and am posting now.

That is the end of my story.

Or IS it?
[Image: j5xngn.jpg]
GreyGabe Wrote:Dragon Fogel said that this was a pretty cool forum made by some pretty cool people. So I made an account and am posting now.

That is the end of my story.

Or IS it?

This is only the magical beginning <3 Hi Gabe!
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
Hi Gabe! These forums are now at least 10 times more awesome with you here.

Also, where's FKOD? Blankaloupe
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
I told him to pass along an invitation to her, she'll probably be along relatively soon.
Yeah, she said she'll probably get on some time this weekend. She doesn't always have a whole lot of free time. Meloncholy

Woffles Wrote:This is only the magical beginning <3 Hi Gabe!
YES.

SpoilerShow

Ed Wrote:These forums are now at least 10 times more awesome with you here.
Ed we both know that is a gross exaggeration.

But I appreciate it anyway. Happymelon
Well, I had to slay a few homework monsters, catch a cold, and spend ten minutes figuring out what the heck was out of place in those terms and agreements, but I'm finally here. :U
Welcome! Glad you could make it.

Here, have a complimentary adorable minion. Minion
Who is this FKOD person.

I am certain I do not know.

SpoilerShow
Hey so anyone who found their way here in the forum/Newgrounds/internet's death-throes, welcome.
Oh man there are too many of these forums. But I am totally in on this one too!

Off the top of my noticing I see schaz, wheat, mehgamehn, dang ron paul, dragon fogel, ed, solaris... enough for me! hi all I'm Isaac. I do music and stuff. And at the moment don't really have the time for massive internet usage :(
Sup Isaac! I'm listening to that first track you linked; it is delicious and I'd love to hear more stuff like that.

Wheeeee I am setting standards for on-topicness like a mofo
I guess I'm gonna have to lurk on THIS forum too.

Or maybe I'll actually contribute or something.
Winky
[Image: 76561197978639938.png]
yessss now we have yet another forum to ignore each other's music posts on@

(you know I don't ignore your posts I just often have nothing to say about them :P)
Hello ladies and gentlemen, my name is not thegreenspark, but you can call me thegreenspark!

Here's hoping I am fly enough for Eagle Time, if you understand what I'm meaning!
(I'm meaning I made an eagle pun)
Hey Superfrequency and greenspark! I know you guys! :D

I don't know Phish and illisid; hopefully that can change soon. :3
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
Yeah I'm assuming this "group" is mostly people who stuck to the forum adventures / games subforums? I tended to stick around genchat and games. Nicetomeechoo!
Yup, a couple of forum adventurers, a smattering of Gen Chatterers, but the current bulk of the users here comprise the folks on #grandbattle IRC. I've discovered our instant-messaging roots make it difficult to generate huge amounts of discussion in a forum environment, but we're getting there!