Introductions: The Inauguraling

Introductions: The Inauguraling
RE: Introductions: The Inauguraling
ayo! someone posted something about fortuna on a discord server and i got curious and fell down the rabbit hole and eventually crash-landed here. seems like a pretty tightly-knit community here, i'll watch this space.
(also don't freak out if i disappear lol, i can only focus on so many communities at a time)
[ twitter | youtube | discord :: eblu#8048 ]
welcome, enjoy the scenery B^)
SpoilerShow

[Image: 8L9RKuo.png] [Image: tnkzT4L.png]
\☆/
I've done a lot of the same, don't worry. Welcome.
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
Hello, everyone! I'm gutza1, a science/engineering nerd who also has an interest in writing as a side hobby. I discovered this forum when looking for a suitable site to host my upcoming forum game, Destroy the Godmodder: MSPAradox, the latest entry in the original canon of the Destroy the Godmodder series.
自称霊能力者 霊幻新隆

.....no but seriously uh hey i'm ken i'm 19 i'm a trans dude and uuuuuhhhh some of my friends are on here so i am. chillin. also the place Seems Neat. i'm not a particularly funny or outgoing person but people like me so i guess i'm doin somethin correct sup. i write and draw sometimes so if i have an idea i might try a forum adventure and see where that goes!
[Image: tumblr_inline_pka9p9BBYE1wsmlc7_500.png]
traits: cannot be killed
hi flower in a sunhouse!! welcome to eagle town, hope you enjoy yrself here
[Image: RjvYOd.png]
Aw man, I guess it's official, I'm not cool any more.
HI KEN!!! Never thought I'd see u here but im glad u are!!
SpoilerShow

[Image: 8L9RKuo.png] [Image: tnkzT4L.png]
\☆/
Hi??
I used to follow the adventure Chiasmata on here and it looked cool and yall looked cool, so here I am.

I'm a trans guy, I write things, ask me about ancient Rome. Social interaction is complex, this style of storytelling is interesting, but alas, I cannot draw and therefore will mainly be lurking.
No need to worry, I can't draw either and yet I have more posts than anyone here.

We welcome all sorts of people, whatever their preferred medium or even if they'd rather just stay in the audience.
Y0 i never did this. i'm SK, an aftik boi. i d0 0's f0r o's all the time s0 ign0re that. ive been here like a few m0nths n0w. nice t0 meet u all
[Discovery]
Updates as suggestions permit!
Feel free to suggest things to help Alby on their way!

The Infinite Walmart
Updates as suggestions permit!
What horrors await you in this hellhole called "Walmart"?

[Nuclear]
Updates ???
Only the passing of time will tell......

Egg It hatched.Show