Introductions: The Inauguraling
RE: Introductions: The Inauguraling
your avatar intrigues me
(12-27-2011, 05:26 AM)Jacquerel Wrote: »your avatar intrigues me

I think it's the Magic Schoolbus.
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
Hey, I hail from the MSPA forums as OfficerJordan, the guy who made that one adventure that one time and might reboot it. I've seen most of the names here, but never really got a chance to know people. The MSPA forums are a bit too intimidating for me and I'd like to set up base somewhere else, so I'm coming here. I'll (try to) be quiet and friendly and make myself at home. (Hopefully, I won't annoy people. I can take memes and mspa jokes elsewhere.) So hey!
(12-31-2011, 12:45 AM)iamohjay Wrote: »Hey, I hail from the MSPA forums as OfficerJordan, the guy who made that one adventure that one time and might reboot it. I've seen most of the names here, but never really got a chance to know people. The MSPA forums are a bit too intimidating for me and I'd like to set up base somewhere else, so I'm coming here. I'll (try to) be quiet and friendly and make myself at home. (Hopefully, I won't annoy people. I can take memes and mspa jokes elsewhere.) So hey!

Make yourself at home. Suggest in stories- heaven knows they need more love!

Check out the fine array of PRODUCTS and SERVICES that are available.

... Have my coffee, I shouldn't drink any more today.
Hello, Officer Jordan. You're a polite person and i enjoy your art. I'm sure we all will enjoy your presence here!
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
(12-24-2011, 06:05 AM)Godbot Wrote: »(If it helps, sort of the deal with this forum is we're not affiliated with MSPAFA.)

It's just where all the coolest people hang out now.

(12-23-2011, 10:13 AM)Woffles Wrote: »Hi Nog! I don't know you at all but you sound like a cool person!
I can totally have a crush on you and we'll call in crush karma, or KRUSH KARMA if you want it to sound badass.

I'd be all for this, if it only because KRUSH KARMA sounds like a pretty rad softdrink with hilarious, or hilariously unfortunate, side effects.
It should be noted that, despite all appearances, Mr. Arsenic Nog and I are not affiliated in any way.

We could totally change that, though.

Winky
Why, Mr. PYP, are you implying what I do believe you are implying?

(A few quiet assassinations, eh?)
If you've got the cash, I've got the stash.
Oh snap I never introduced myself despite joining three months a go derpahurp.

Hello my name is Lankie. Sometimes I do things on the internet I guess.
[Image: bertn.png]
hi Lank my names bert and i love soliva

its smell its odor is taste and the smexy shiney look it gives a chap when youre coated in it. sometimes i g=et together with other people like me who luv saliva just as much and we get all the saliva we have saved up over the weeks from jars and jugs and canteens and we smear it all on each other once we're down to bare bodies. we then crawl around on the ground and on each other in a pile, wriggling and writhing. this is called slugging and our type are "slugs" because if you've ever been to a club meet you'd see why. I bring all this up because tho we accept slugs of all body types, there's two kinds that r the mos. desireable kinds of slugs, chubbies and lankies. Might you be a slug too, lankiemwahtermelon
[Image: salivatime.png]
[Image: RjvYOd.png]
I just spent a good 20 minutes futilely trying to think of a witty response.

So lets just say MAYBE!
Bert, you're a creepy motherfucker.

Why am i so aroused by your words.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
Don't you dare go around kink-shaming my new friend bert, kink-shamer

if you attempt this sexuality erasure one more time I will erase you

sexually
Oh my god Wheat. Have a little sensitivity.

You think living in fear of colorless creepy MS Paint doodles is fun? Wow man. Check your privilege. I think YOU are the one that needs to be erased!
One of those doodles was a COLORED doodle. Let me guess, you're one of those people that says they're colorblind........... looks like you just had a RACEFAIL worse than horse that breaks its leg and has to get put down......

let's see how many of my fandom friends agree with my f!s, and how many agree with you and then we can get back to this little pleasant chat. yeah, I thought so.[Image: douchefruitnano.png][Image: douchefruittiny.png][Image: douchefruit.png][Image: douchefruit.png]
You only say that because my avatar appears to be in black and white. Well, you know what? I identify as this picture of a pear. You will NEVER understand my struggle. I am green and round on the inside. You are incredibly intolerant and don't care about anyone else feelings.

This conversation is over. I don't need to associate with such a fruitist!
(01-09-2012, 03:39 AM)Mr. Arsenic Nog Wrote: »You only say that because my avatar appears to be in black and white. Well, you know what? I identify as this picture of a pear. You will NEVER understand my struggle. I am green and round on the inside. You are incredibly intolerant and don't care about anyone else feelings.

This conversation is over. I don't need to associate with such a fruitist!

SpoilerShow
Wait is that the pear from that artist that drew everything fat? I love that guy.
Oh hey guys. I just found this. Old guy bad at internets.
cV! Hello and welcome aboard! Minion
Hi cv! Welcome to the madhouse.
crippledvulture before we accept you into the eagletime wingfold, we're going to need to see your curriculum vitae. fax it to us real asap.
Since cv's birth - now: BEING A VULTURE
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
I was putting off joining these forums since forever, but I decided I was going to not procrastinate anymore, and then uh... Yeah, I joined I guessed.

It's me, piester, I changed my name to Pie because seven letters was waaay too many buttons to press on my keyboard.