Introductions: The Inauguraling

Introductions: The Inauguraling
RE: Introductions: The Inauguraling
HOORAY PIE.
Hello I am on this forum now hello.
But now how do I know which not a bear is not a bear?????????

???
I am the one who's actually not a bear.
-crashes through the window-
Friends, please take in a weary wanderer, for I have traveled many miles, and hail from pastures much more hostile than these!

I was once a broken soul, thrown out of any and all semblance of home I knew. After losing an unfair wager to Sir Igor the Mighty, I was stripped of my noble title, and left out in the streets to draw pictures with only mud covered twigs, and couple of old receipts from Walmart.

I carried on with my miserable existence, making my home out of an upturned trashcan and a soggy piece of cardboard. Until, that is, I saw a heavenly light shine from above.

Setting down my half eaten can of baked beans, I was compelled to outstretch my hand, longing to hold that light close to my heart as a child would her favorite plaything. My fingers had barely touched the light's surface, when it's brilliance grew, causing me to jump back in amazement.

Before me stood Schazer, in all her squidly honor. "Child," she said to me, "this is not the life the fates had intended. There lies a greater one yet, just beyond the river bend, and along the boulevard of broken dreams. Take this bitchin' guitarsword, and it shall lead you along the way. But take heed, for the path is dark and perilous."

Then she was gone, leaving the totally sweet guitarsword in her wake.

I hoisted the weapon upon my shoulders, a new fire growing in my chest, and I set my course eastward, where the guitarswords strings riffed most intensely.

I now stand before you, a better man, who's fought more battles that I care to remember, and far too many memories. If I may stay in your righteous company, I would be most honored.

(...Hi guys! -waves-)
AYE AND INDEED, BE WELCOME, HERE, ON THE ISLAND OF THE HAM!
Oh hey, that's where my guitar went. I was sooooo off my tits that night, I'm glad it ended up in capable hands.

You have thoroughly proven yourself, Sir Tepples. Enough that I'll forgive you for busting the window, at least.
Good evening dear WoopedyZoopers.

Well, it's about time I figure.

I just havn't been feeling it lately, so I'm really hopping this will bring the magic back.

Hi everyone!
Hi TheBoyd! You're a cool dude I remember seeing in all the best adventure threads.

Beep Beep
Hey Boyd, welcome aboard.
fyck phytybyckyt
welcome aBOYD
d'awwww
Hello. I am a guy that maybe some of you remember? I did not know about this place for a while, but I do know about it now. So what's up?

Also, please forgive the temporary nudity of my post, I cannot decide what to use for my avatar. EDIT: MY AVATAR IS AWESOME, DON'T LET EPAMYNONDAS TELL YOU OTHERWISE.
I don't know what's more inadequate, your naked entrance or the avatar you're currently wearing.

But YAY WELCOME TELAMON!!! anyway.
Gentlemen.
hey mcbatman. you're cool iirc
Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-20-2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Please do not post your size for opinions. Thanks.
What is this place where am I how I get here help.
a. an abandoned 7-11
b. the middle of Bangladesh
c. quantum tunneling
And help?
No one can help you. Not now.
(05-20-2012, 09:18 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »No one can help you. Not now.

Not EVER.
Dag yo.
hiiiiiiii do i still count as new what's up
why do i need to post here anyway
i don't think i do
so nevermind

but hello everyone
oldmanrupee heyyy
just stumbled across this place a while ago, you are all cool people and i love you

also hi
Yaaaaay welcome

You will hopefully find our fine threads more comfortable than the woodwork from which you've harked.