Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

The Grand OC SII: The Re-OCening: Week 29: UNINTELLIGIBLE!
bigro
 RE: The Grand OC SII: The Re-OCening: Week 24: HARDCORE!
Please explain

Radelaide
AWARDS SHALL BE FUCKING
D E L I V E R E D

ABSOLUTELY DEVASTATING THE LUCKY VII ALL-ROUNDER AWARD IN NO REAL PARTICULAR WAY IS AMPLITUDE FOR ITS STUNNING ABILITY TO BE A VERY GOOD PROFILE IN ALL RESPECTS.

TAKING THE FIRST FIVE EIGTHTHS SPORTSBALL AWARD BY THE HORNS AND RIDING IT INTO THE SUNSET FOREVER MORE WHILE A CONFUSED YET THANKFUL FAMILY SLOWLY WAVES GOODBYE IS THE DREADED MERCERNARY TAMERFEIGN AS A POETIC APPROACH HAS NOT GONE UNAPPRECIATED TODAY. BEST SHORTFORM, AND BEST LONGFORM TOO IN THIS SHOUTY COMMENTATORS OPINION.

CAREENING AROUND A CORNER ON A MOTORCYCLE THEY STOLE FROM THE FUZZ JUST TO GET TO THE WAREHOUSE IN TIME TO SAVE THE THOMAS PACKSTON ELEMENTALIST AWARD IS THRILLSEEKER AS THEY ARE BY DEFINITION, THE MOST HARDCORE.

WRESTLING WITH THEIR OWN CREATION DEEP WITHIN THEIR LABORATORY JUST TO SEE IF THEY CAN CREATE THE GLERE AWARD FOR KITCHEN SINKERY, AND SUCCEEDING, IS BYRIAN SMYTCH. BYRIAN SMYTCH THE ZIVERDORIAN FLYGGWYATH IS NOT SO MUCH CONFUSING AS IT IS INCREDIBLY HARD TO PLACE OTHERWISE AND GETS THIS AWARD NO SWEAT. THE PRIZE IS A FISHBOWL.

DOING A SOMERSAULT THROUGH A WINDOW AND SHOOTING UP ARNOLD FOGGE'S ACTUALLY PRACTICAL AWARD IS THE THRILLSEEKER YET AGAI-
I'VE BEEN INFORMED BY MY SPONSORS THAT MANHOOK IS TO RECEIVE THIS AWARD AS THEY ARE THE ONLY ONE SMART ENOUGH TO ACTUALLY HAVE BROUGHT A GUN, AND A HOOK, AND ALSO A CAR DOOR. THAT'S ENOUGH PARTS OF A CAR, AN ARMOURY AND A MEAT FRIDGE TO BE 100% VIABLE. MOSTLY THE GUN.

THE GBS2 AWARD FOR GRATUITOUS WORLDBUILDING GOES DIRECTLY TO THE MASSIVE HUNK OF METAL DOING A SICK FLIP ON A SNOWBOARD OFF THE SIDE OF A CLIFF THAT IS AMPLIFIRE.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST. THE KRACHT SAW IT COMING AWARD AWARD GOES TO THE BLUE RIBBON WINNING FRUIT, PEACH.

[Image: sdivps.png][Image: ldrohc.png][Image: rqgkny.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2017, 05:37 PM by bigro.)
06-02-2017, 05:36 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Grand OC SII: The Re-OCening: Week 24: HARDCORE! - by bigro - 06-02-2017, 05:36 PM