Good patent ideas

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
Good patent ideas
RE: Good patent ideas
double parent. two parents in one, and married to another parent, giving a grand total of 3 parents for 50% increased parent capacity
[Image: RjvYOd.png]
wolf parent. raised by wolves, to be independent, stick up for oneself, and reject traditional messages of body image shown in mass media that are bad for one's self conception
two dead parents, which spurs you on a path toward strength and adventure from an early age as you take care of younger sibling. but in the end it turns out the parents are still alive and have been watching you the whole time, making sure things turn out all right when they look the darkest because they love you but are complicated figures. all this and more in my self published debut novel "Leaves on the Eaves of Tomorrow and Ever"
parent with under-seat stowaway storage of their feelings, for easy travel
stackable parents. modularly fit one on top of the other, to give a height advantage in viewing the approach of possible predators at the watering hole
Cool Blue Parent
cool ranch parent
Canvas shelter to hold all these parents

pa-tents
pair-tents to trademark all these sets of parents
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Parents that smell fruity, all the time. Pearents.

Parents that are buy-one get-one free. Pairents.

Parents with the ability to lift 5000 times their body weight, also with crazy strong mandibles. Parants.

Parents that are cheap plastic imitations of the real deal. Subparents.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
parents
hardcore sitting simulator. "Kirby's Chair Ride"
tilt the nintendo DS to adjust 4 lumps
two golden revolvers, for dual-wielding, labeled TRUTH and JUSTICE
two golden retrievers, for dual-walking, named BUTTER AND SUNSHINE
a really long and rowdy water slide. it's real fast and loose, the time of your life. I advertise for it by saying Take A Ride on the WILD SLIDE!
(01-05-2016, 04:28 AM)Schazer Wrote: »two golden retrievers, for dual-walking, named BUTTER AND SUNSHINE

You know what they say.... two dogs are better than one!
^^(I said that before irl, when I visited slorange one time. we were walking and all of a sudden someone else walked by and they were walking two dogs at once and I said, after they had passed, "well, you know what they say... two dogs are better than one!" and then I laughed and laughed and couldn't stop laughing for at least a minute. long story short slorange divorced me one week later and got full custody bc the judge ruled me mentally unfit)
Have I suggested stackable dogs yet? if i have, i'll mention it again, to emphasize.

modular dogs. doggage.
Thread necromancy

golden .45 revolver, powered by dreams. shoots lightning
do u mean to tell me thread necromancy hasn't already been done
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
You can't patent it because it doesn't actually affect anything living or dead, so it's not technically necromancy and doesn't have legal protection. Cybeurgy is still classified as hedge-magic, which means it's totally usable under the Creative Summons License.
a ceiling fan with streamers hanging off it. the streamers are sharp and paper-cut tested. 4 out of 5 dentists say the paper cuts are top quality.

the fifth is dead.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
a pill that makes you taste like bread
bees ,, but less assholey
bread that tastes like bees