Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

The 2am thread
Schazer
 The 2am thread
Patron Saint of Normcore

You can only post in this thread if it's after 2am but before 2:30 am wherever you are

No cheating

peace to the unsung peace to the martyrs | i'm johnny rotten appleseed
clouds is shaky love | broke as hell but i got a bunch of ringtones
eyes blood red bruise aubergine | Sue took something now Sue doesn't sleep | saint average, day in the life of
staying warm in arctic blizzard | that's my battle 'til I get inanimate | woke up in the noon smelling doom and death | out the house, great outdoors
Feeling homesick no matter where I is | Gonna beg steal and borrow 'til we live like kings
10-27-2015 05:15 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Schazer
 RE: The 2am thread
Patron Saint of Normcore

I'm gonna fight like six things and drink a while bottles of water before I give into sleep

eyes blood red bruise aubergine | Sue took something now Sue doesn't sleep | saint average, day in the life of
staying warm in arctic blizzard | that's my battle 'til I get inanimate | woke up in the noon smelling doom and death | out the house, great outdoors
Feeling homesick no matter where I is | Gonna beg steal and borrow 'til we live like kings
10-27-2015 05:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Schazer
Patron Saint of Normcore

Somebody come join me. But gong post in this thread with your unclean tinezonea if you know where good for you

10-27-2015 05:17 PM
Schazer
Patron Saint of Normcore

I'll only accept true respecters of post law on my late night crew

Should I make a thread for peopkevwhin wish to post in this thread but cannot because they ate too bound by law???

10-27-2015 05:19 PM
Schazer
Patron Saint of Normcore

I would make a poll but you shouldn't even be <bold>reading</b> this thread if it is not the appointed half hour in your jurisdiction

If you are reading this you are probably a dinner?

10-27-2015 05:20 PM
Schazer
Patron Saint of Normcore

Sinners for dinners

10-27-2015 05:21 PM
Schazer
Patron Saint of Normcore

Typos for hippos

10-27-2015 05:23 PM
Schazer
Patron Saint of Normcore

If you are a sinner please confess your forum crimes in this handy dandy receptacle

Custom built for your comfort

10-27-2015 05:25 PM
Schazer
Patron Saint of Normcore

Get done

Kid

On

10-27-2015 05:27 PM
Schazer
Patron Saint of Normcore

My time here is almost at a close, thank you, readers of the future 2am

May I never darken this semihour again with my shit witterings

10-27-2015 05:29 PM
Schazer
Patron Saint of Normcore

Stay hydrated!

10-27-2015 05:29 PM
GenetiXientist
Against the Fall of Night

It's 2 am. Hi.

I'm so nervous.
10-28-2015 06:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GenetiXientist
Against the Fall of Night

Well, uh, bye
10-28-2015 06:00 AM
Wheat

is posting at 2 a m the New Posting craze????

the answer in an hour, because after I make this post I will travel to a different time zone

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
10-28-2015 06:08 AM
Coldblooded
Ankylosaurus

Hey guys I just woke up, what's going on?

Tumblr/Steam
10-28-2015 06:11 AM
Wheat

yeah!! YEAH!!!! IT"S POSTING TIME!!

*makes high-velocity posting sfx*

10-28-2015 07:24 AM
Wheat

some onomatopoeia for posting sfx:

BAOM
ffrew
CHÁUOhoh
Brweum
Stttwsew
Phromp!
pingo
blemps
ja-JOW!
ZAMMO
STRUNKS
Bewpers
gggggr...gunk
Bewmp
BZEW

10-28-2015 07:30 AM
Sai
Asker of Questions

I'm thankful for this thread.

[Image: WFQLHMB.gif]
10-28-2015 09:00 AM
Plaid
super gay

Hello there 2am, its nice to see you again

[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
10-28-2015 01:15 PM
Plaid
super gay

It is almost 2:30, and i will vanish back into the aether to work on my comic thumbnails once again.

[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
10-28-2015 01:28 PM
AgentBlue
that escalated quickly

It is now 2:12 and I have no idea what I'm doing.

Let me out Stay safe inside | You're not kind | Ethics are overrated | What is life | Men are pigs | I'm so drunk | EAT ME NOW | Click clack fuck | Is this right Only money matters | Change my clothes | Little sun rising | One cat's future | Wax and wane | Dark times ahead
----
So very British / But then again | People are machines Machines are people | Oh hai there | There's no time
----
Superhero 1920s noir | Multigenre Half-Life | Changing the future | Command line interface
Tu ventire felix? | Clockwork for eternity | Explosions in spacetime
10-28-2015 04:12 PM
AgentBlue
that escalated quickly

One of my larger essays is done. I'm pretty certain I'm going to fail. There is currently explosions in my queer network and I'm sick and tired of being a shoulder to rant at. Why are queers natural drama magnets? We shall never know. All I want is a quiet air-conditioned corner where I won't be murdered for being me. Also a fridge to store soda in. I don't know anymore. I don't want to rant. There's not enough material for me to rant about. But I can't stay silent.

Let me out Stay safe inside | You're not kind | Ethics are overrated | What is life | Men are pigs | I'm so drunk | EAT ME NOW | Click clack fuck | Is this right Only money matters | Change my clothes | Little sun rising | One cat's future | Wax and wane | Dark times ahead
----
So very British / But then again | People are machines Machines are people | Oh hai there | There's no time
----
Superhero 1920s noir | Multigenre Half-Life | Changing the future | Command line interface
10-28-2015 04:15 PM
AgentBlue
that escalated quickly

I just want everything to be done. I wish I hadn't caved to my parents about going back for Christmas. I'm going to hate it and I'm a disappointment to everyone I know.

----
----
AgentBlue
that escalated quickly

I hate it when people can't just hate each other in silence.

----
----
AgentBlue
that escalated quickly

I want to go home. When I say that, it's a complex set of thoughts. It means I want to be back in a place where I feel safe, where I don't have to worry about tomorrow, where everyone around me can stop screaming and shouting. I want a place where I can detox, a place where I'm happy. Am I happy? I could be happier. I could be less happy. I don't know. I'm not content, that's for sure. We must dissent. What's happening to the world? Am I just cynical?

----
----
10-28-2015 04:17 PM