The 2am thread

The 2am thread
RE: The 2am thread
No okay I'm going to bed.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
(01-05-2019, 07:09 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »Walked for 50 minutes, the party actually emedes around 12:45ish. I got locked out, but my sleeping brother--bless his soul--got up to let me in. I thought it wasn't going to be as long a party. It started at 5:00.

No, I was awake, I was just tired also
(_____/Thank You, Please
|.:.:.:.:.:./
|_ |_ |_ |_
(01-03-2019, 06:42 AM)bloodsad Wrote: »[Image: lPsRUgW.jpg]

ivy.

what the fuck.
this is all hbomberguy's fault
it's 2:29 and i don't know what to put here
Noot noot doot doot.

EGGS AND UPGRADED EGGSShow
hey I made it here again

we were playing some board games at the office, I played a new game called Spirit Island, where you control a bunch of island spirits and you have to fend off european explorers as they try to colonize

I was a rampaging fire spirit Raaaaage that quickly set fire to about a third of the island, controlling a lot of invaders while my teammates wrecked settlements near the coast

was pretty fun
(_____/Thank You, Please
|.:.:.:.:.:./
|_ |_ |_ |_
So, 2 am. We meet again. How are you? How's your family of sleep-deprived night creatures? Good I suspect.

I'm writing you this post on my phone because my computer is far and my laptop might make a noise and wake the souls of the dead, who would surely take revenge.

Listen, I should really go to bed. Like really. Not just in bed, or lying in bed in the darkness, but asleep. Is that so much to ask, Mr Sandman??
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Bleh bleh bleh how did I let this happen? My sleep schedule is going to be ding-dang destroyed now. I'm even going to my Grandma's tomorrow! What a big oof
Sig:
SpoilerShow
At least I can keep on top of discord for the day. 1 am for me is usually an activity peak leaving me with a bunch of messages I don't read ?
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Right why did I try an emoji those aren't compatable with the real world of eagle hyphen time dot com. What a fool. What an imbeccible. Moron. Baka. Clown. Jester. Doofus. Moop.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Like an Icarus of the world wide web I have flown too close to the 2 am and am hurtling towards my ocean grave where my internet bones will be destroyed.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
*is dead*
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Its a mastery oooooooo please leave flowers at my 2:09 grave aka the literal ocean. Just chuck some flowers into the sea (any sea) and if they're for me Ill find them. And no plastic flowers, or I will haunt you in an unpleasant non-Casper way until you do your part to clear up some of the ocean plastic garbage float. Afterwards, I might haunt you still, but in a chill, Silvia from Wilde Life esqe way. But more powerful because I had so many bed time regrets that can never be solved with my new immortal non-body.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Any way its 218 so I'm checking out now. Later sleepy nerds ily byeee Minion
Sig:
SpoilerShow