Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

The 2am thread
Solaris
 RE: The 2am thread
Lonely Rolling Star

this episode isnt, quite what i thought it was, its kind of worse than i thought it was, and i still hate yellow
11-01-2015 07:07 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Solaris
Lonely Rolling Star

i hate myself so deeply and in every aspect no matter how i try to escape and also im super fucking horny a lot because im gross
11-01-2015 07:08 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Solaris
Lonely Rolling Star

today i was cute but i dont know if that matters where i am
11-01-2015 07:08 AM
Solaris
Lonely Rolling Star

the maini villain is cute because hes old and doesnt know a lot and is confused very easily

the other part of this episode i think is about pinks birthday and everyone forgot so im pretty sure its going to only get worse and its like, well, thats kind of why this show is funny, because all of them are jerks, but forgetting a birthday is, idk how to feel despite me forgetting like, every birthday lmao
11-01-2015 07:11 AM
Solaris
Lonely Rolling Star

i still mostly like the show because th fx is retro wacky nice

but this next bit is, going to be , a thing, i can tell aleady
11-01-2015 07:15 AM
Solaris
Lonely Rolling Star

i wish i did creative thing s anymore
11-01-2015 07:16 AM
Solaris
Lonely Rolling Star

this show feels a lot more cringey humor i guess in a way i dont like i guess, but maybe im reading it all wrong because im good at that lmao
11-01-2015 07:17 AM
Solaris
Lonely Rolling Star

i still dont know how to feel about this episode but pink is robbing everyone of their cash via fine dining so its probably fine
11-01-2015 07:22 AM
Solaris
Lonely Rolling Star

i want to be loved and its hard and i dont know how im going to go to bed easily but its hard
11-01-2015 07:24 AM
Solaris
Lonely Rolling Star

the preview for the next episode looks fucking incredible

thers four minutes to 2 thirty and i guess i should go to bed so night
11-01-2015 07:26 AM
Wheat

Whoa this 2am was a challenge 2 get right 2night, because of american daylight savings time. Also i've decided that all words that are spoken or spelled with the letters for any homophone of 2 will be replaced with a 2. welcome on2 the USS troll typing quirk, eagle time branch

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
11-01-2015 08:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wheat

"s2p kid afraid 2 leave he s2p," the youth troop chanted and chanted, an kept chanting and they just would not s2p

11-01-2015 08:26 AM
Wheat

i was supposed 2 be home for hallowowowen (which comes a day early oon my street) but my work screwed up so I wasn't. but the silver lining is now I am going westeawasrd and am goin 2 visit friends!!!!!

11-01-2015 08:29 AM
Wheat

it is probably even better than halloween! seeing friends on dia delos muer2s

11-01-2015 08:30 AM
AgentBlue
that escalated quickly

Welcome to 2am, freshly fifteen seconds old

Let me out Stay safe inside | You're not kind | Ethics are overrated | What is life | Men are pigs | I'm so drunk | EAT ME NOW | Click clack fuck | Is this right Only money matters | Change my clothes | Little sun rising | One cat's future | Wax and wane | Dark times ahead
----
So very British / But then again | People are machines Machines are people | Oh hai there | There's no time
----
Superhero 1920s noir | Multigenre Half-Life | Changing the future | Command line interface
Tu ventire felix? | Clockwork for eternity | Explosions in spacetime
11-01-2015 04:00 PM
AgentBlue
that escalated quickly

It's 2am and I'm here. Why are we here?

Let me out Stay safe inside | You're not kind | Ethics are overrated | What is life | Men are pigs | I'm so drunk | EAT ME NOW | Click clack fuck | Is this right Only money matters | Change my clothes | Little sun rising | One cat's future | Wax and wane | Dark times ahead
----
So very British / But then again | People are machines Machines are people | Oh hai there | There's no time
----
Superhero 1920s noir | Multigenre Half-Life | Changing the future | Command line interface
11-01-2015 04:01 PM
AgentBlue
that escalated quickly

Helpfully, the waiter came forward and said, "Would you like the braised flamingo, madam?"

----
----
11-01-2015 04:02 PM
AgentBlue
that escalated quickly

“Do you know,” says the engineer at the bar, “how much damage air does to a spaceship?”

I shake my head. Honestly, I don’t know why I was listening at all. Fourteen other seats at the bar and this lackwit has to come sit next to me. Said I needed company. Because that’s exactly why I’m sitting here and drinking my fucking brains out, isn’t it: to make lasting and valuable friendships with people from all walks of life. Why didn’t I see it before? Truly the next brilliant mind of his age, this guy.

“Now your usual ship’s engineer, they want to breathe as well as work, they want giant hangars filled with air, they want stupidly huge doors to keep that air in and they want stupidly huge pumps to move that air in and out.” He’s gesturing like a fucking inflatable tube man; he’s going to knock his drink over in a second if he’s not careful. “What they don’t understand is that these ships aren’t made for oxygen, not on the outside anyway. Rust gets everywhere - everywhere! - and all because station-bound mechanics can’t muster up the balls to get in a suit and work in space, like how real humans do it.”

I don’t bother mentioning that real humans were never meant to go to space.

----
----
11-01-2015 04:03 PM
AgentBlue
that escalated quickly

At this point I'm too befuddled, tired and sick to understand fully or even rant about what is my brain anymore.

Does my brain belong to me?

Look at me I'm a regular Gavin

----
----
11-01-2015 04:05 PM
AgentBlue
that escalated quickly

Our heroes are human. People make excuses, people do bad things, no man is innocent.

Some kangaroos are though.

And some aren't. They're nasty fuckers

----
----
11-01-2015 04:05 PM
AgentBlue
that escalated quickly

Damn I missed 2:04 AM

----
----
11-01-2015 04:06 PM
AgentBlue
that escalated quickly

Flat is justice

----
----
11-01-2015 04:06 PM
AgentBlue
that escalated quickly

I mean, if we're not shouting into the void, then what are we doing? Aren't we all just screaming and screaming and screaming, hoping someone will hear?

There's a metaphor in that. Everyone screaming, no one can hear you because everyone is fucking screaming

----
----
11-01-2015 04:07 PM
AgentBlue
that escalated quickly

I made an interesting imagery once, about social networks.

Networks are like connections in between people, glowing wires that hold them up over a black, unending abyss. People who have many of these are supported by many others, so they do not fall. People who do not end up hanging on too few threads, hanging above the black, fearing the snap, fearing the black. They are already dipping into its inky darkness. From time to time the glowing line connecting them to their precious few friends, acquaintances, colleagues falters, and their hearts grow cold with fear.

Some people have no one, and live in the black. They try to make themselves warm. They try to substitute people with other things. It does not work. They die there, hearts frozen shut, unable to reach up and forge new lines.

(the black is loneliness by the way)

----
----
11-01-2015 04:11 PM
AgentBlue
that escalated quickly

I use short sentences too much.

I WILL NOT WAIT 7 MORE SECONDS

----
----
11-01-2015 04:12 PM