The 2am thread

The 2am thread
RE: The 2am thread
That sounded ominous, didn't it? Don't worry.
Don't worry about me.

I'd be too scared to do it, anyway.

I'm not worth it.
This is what we call a melancholy humor.

I guess this is a time for self-reflection.
I don't know if I like who I am. I have some serious personality flaws, but... I'm pretty decent, right? I guess I feel I should be better. Isn't that not such a bad thing?
The drive to better yourself is noble. It means you get that there's more to the universe than just today. But is it possible to like who you are and have the drive to become more than who you are? I suppose so.

But I don't have both those things. I'm endlessly self-critical, and one day, that's going to fuck me up too hard for me to recover.

Don't worry about me.

I don't want to walk this path alone.

But don't worry about me.

(worry about me)
No, don't. You all have enough in your lives without having to deal with me. Don't worry. Don't worry.
I guess I'm still damaged. My cracks and wounds are still raw, unhealed. Childhood is over. Get out of the box and live your life. Unfold your long limbs and go out into the world that hates you and don't come back

don't come back

don't come back

don't worry about me

don't come back

don't come back
OH SHIT I HAVE LIKE 7 minutes left
[Image: msicon1.png][Image: msicon2.png]
I FINALLY MADE IT HAHAH YES anyway about that angst
Earlier today I was like "okay I'm ready to spill all this angst about not being able to help my friends" but it all literally got solved in a conversation that made me forget about 2am. So yeah. Instead I'll cry about ping pong
My school has a lot of boys only sports so it's great to finally see a girls only club with no boys equivalent
The only problem is, it's a sport that doesn't rely on strongness and shit. Basically the first sport I've ever been interested in. Of course
It's ping pong you just get your hand to where it needs to be
Correct me if I'm wrong in the 3am threwd
This fucking rant made me miss 666 posts. 6 is my favorite number not because lol satan
Good night kiddos
Its that time again! I'm working on my zine for zinefest, which is also my nano thing. I'm halfway through #7 so i guess i'm on track for nano but hopelessly behind for zinefest, whoops. I'm supposed to be making 12 comics and a cover illo, then maybe something for a poster if i have time? I've also had a huge pot of curry on the stove for over an hour now and the smell is making me hungry, so i guess i should put on some rice.
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
I signed up for a new doctor today who will hopefully be less "i got past depression through willpower and doing things [that depression prevents you from doing]!" In good time too because i'm about to run out of meds whoops

I also emailed my previous qualifications to cpit and the guy in charge reckons i'll just wander in and get accepted easily, so thats nice. He also set up a meeting with the animation tutor to see if thats the right option for me? Though i'm p convinced i'll just do the general art course now
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
Paradichlorobenzene.
I'm torn in between listening to vaguely destabilizing music in order to reflect my churning brain state right now, or listening to straight up proper massive aggressive doofs in order to distract myself from said churning brain state.
I have a strange relationship with music.
I guess one of the big things that strikes me about the whole deal is the way I think about it. Music has always been, to me, a complex function that both reflects and affects my mind and how it works. And not just that, it has a dimensionality that I'm not sure anyone else sees? Maybe it's because of the way it expresses itself in my brain. Something in between the ears and the mind is changing it in a way that I can't really describe.
I don't think I can do my essays. Not with sickness on top of everything else. I'm a failure.
i'm a total fuckup lmao
If this were vijjagame my chara profile would be strong in time, but there'd be a huge dump stat in space endurance stats. Here is my profile picture
[Image: zhEP68.png]
i'm timewitch
[Image: RjvYOd.png]