THE PIT (Fortuna Discussion Topic)

THE PIT (Fortuna Discussion Topic)
RE: THE PIT (Fortuna Discussion Topic)
Now that O o o o is DEAD FOREVER, i can share a list of different artworks that O o o o is famous for
SpoilerShow
[Image: RjvYOd.png]
How is O o O o dead forever : ?
[LIVE] - AliCat2020's modded dlc playthrough, like and subscribe if you enjoyed

It's a joke.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
I never realized how niche Fortuna really is, until I looked up all the characters on google and found literally nothing. I think Fortuna needs some exposure. All that non-searchable text means zero rank in google search!
(12-06-2016, 11:03 AM)LoverIan Wrote: »How is O o O o dead forever : ?

I killed them myself, with my bare hands offscreen.
Can confirm Wheat was hiding in insultron, who we made canon, thus making wheat canon. Oooo went to go buy something from insultron's store and Wheat bursted out and mauled him.

The whole thing wasn't plot important or anything but it was neat.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
(12-06-2016, 05:18 PM)eerr Wrote: »I never realized how niche Fortuna really is, until I looked up all the characters on google and found literally nothing. I think Fortuna needs some exposure. All that non-searchable text means zero rank in google search!

I think after some really dedicated googling I found one image of Apollov3 dancing with Artemis
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

I believe we've seen Glitchy's player AI as well.
So, it's been aknowledged in the narrative that we're aparantly not supposed to be peeping in people's flashbacks. Maybe it's a glitch because of the sun god thing, or perhaps we've somehow already hit max friendship with Helios and this is the hidden power in his patron description. (I've previously assumed that this power murders the living hell out of everything but this could be it too.)

Or maybe it's some kind of deal where if you stare into the patron, the player stares back at you.
Hey... I was formerly DJPantheris. I'm the guy that submitted the Zuid'Tian idea when this adventure first started. I actually had a recent look at them and oh my god was I surprised at what Gime did with them! They've come so far, and I'm delighted with how they turned out, they look amazing and their species description is sweet!

I've come by to say hi again and kinda let everyone know that I want to get involved again.
(12-28-2016, 01:02 PM)Fellow Wrote: »I believe we've seen Glitchy's player AI as well.

Would there be any significance to a player-AI piloting a ship?
(02-07-2017, 01:21 AM)PanBan Wrote: »I've come by to say hi again and kinda let everyone know that I want to get involved again.
If ya really wanna get involved, the discord chat is the best place to start ;)
Where is the discord chat?
It's on the first post in the main thread, here: https://discord.gg/tyjEs8y

(02-06-2017, 04:41 PM)Fellow Wrote: »So, it's been aknowledged in the narrative that we're aparantly not supposed to be peeping in people's flashbacks. Maybe it's a glitch because of the sun god thing, or perhaps we've somehow already hit max friendship with Helios and this is the hidden power in his patron description. (I've previously assumed that this power murders the living hell out of everything but this could be it too.)

Or maybe it's some kind of deal where if you stare into the patron, the player stares back at you.

If I recall we first saw visions of what the AIs were up to when watching some dreams. Maybe it's a glitch?
Who could kill thousands of people by accident?

-Eris
-Zeus
-Thanatos
-Prometheus(if stealing fire counts as an accident)
-Cronus(if the babies accidently slipped into his mouth)
>Someone with a big weapon

(03-21-2017, 08:30 PM)Dorsidwarf Wrote: »>Someone with a big weapon
Good point, it could be Priapus too.
So I've done the math and we can feed our Pterodactyl(20 rations) even if we can't find any food whatsoever, so long as a number of other conditions are met:

1. The pterodactyl eats both fish (1) and generic(4) rations.
2. The rare frogs are worth their own weight in rations. (weight 5, so 2.5 rations)
3. Cleo's body(weight 6) only has 1 unit of weight or less from the robot arm, and is worth its weight in rations and we give Cleo the mutagen to separate her bug from her body.(6-1=5, so 2.5 rations)
4. Marble is worth her weight in rations and we murder her in her sleep. (weight 20, so 10 rations)
(YOU lost the bet and went out to take pictures of birds:)
SpoilerShow
Those are some good birds.

Agree with Dorf - these are great 1080p birdies, and I like the final pic the best out of this set!
[Image: qvqxw.png]
I'm not sure if this is the best place to put this but how does the 'friendship screen' look like? Is it like those dating sim screens
(05-31-2017, 08:22 AM)wiltingMyosotis Wrote: »I'm not sure if this is the best place to put this but how does the 'friendship screen' look like? Is it like those dating sim screens

I always saw the screens like a pokemon party screen but instead of HP it shows Love/Like or Hate.

[Image: hOJH4ng.png]

......But now that you say it like that a dating sim like screen would be amazing.
Fortuna dating sim 2.0. Will Helios win the heart of his student despite his new mammaries, or will Eris swoop in and take the apple of his eye?