Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

THE PIT (Fortuna Discussion Topic)
Wheat
 RE: THE PIT (Fortuna Discussion Topic)

Now that O o o o is DEAD FOREVER, i can share a list of different artworks that O o o o is famous for
Spoiler :
Notable works and exhibits include:

+-"Piles" series

+-Corpse Puppetry - farcical burlesque shows involving the actual preserved bodies of people who have died in tragic, regrettable and preventable ways. Use of dead people as 'found objects' in the most sacrilegous way possible. Has caused multiple outcries over the need for Security of the Dead (more than not in places where the living go unprotected) and a failed assassination attempt against O o o o where the ammo ricocheted and killed the attacker.

+-Why I Joined the Army - an ongoing series involving the distribution of faux-guns which appear real,but when the trigger is pulled, a psychic reading is taken and a speaker in the butt of the gun announces for all to hear a long-term regret of the trigger-puller's life, a midlife crisis, or an insecurity they are trying to cover through this action.

+-Do Not Take This Cruise, It Isn't Enjoyable in Any Way - a luxury cruise that travels in a 5 mile circle until you decide to slowly wade back to shore on a raft. You can explore the ship and other inhabitants, who are high-class, programmed non-AI units that find different ways to belittle you. They also talk about various universal tragedies/crises in a droll, removed way, passing off the deaths of species as something those lower animals had coming. All of the quotes are taken from real people.

+-Constant Goo Machine - This one is just fun. An audience member steps into a box and is Goo'd while others watch. The performance lies in a new explanation for its symbolism being improvised every time, often with two contrasting explanations being given to people in earshot of each other. It really doesn't have any deeper meaning.

O o o o loves to write manifestos, too. They have a porta-printer beamed to their word processor that allows them to print snazy manifestos wherever they go.

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
12-06-2016 07:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LoverIan

How is O o O o dead forever : ?

[Image: egg003.png?raw=1][Image: egg001.png?raw=1][Image: egg008.png?raw=1][Image: egg009.png?raw=1]
12-06-2016 11:03 AM
Gimeurcookie
One Punch Kill

It's a joke.

[Image: RhyLb1v.gif] [Image: Ap86zVU.png][Image: rUjQHSK.png][Image: eKvqgTn.png]
12-06-2016 02:19 PM
eerr

I never realized how niche Fortuna really is, until I looked up all the characters on google and found literally nothing. I think Fortuna needs some exposure. All that non-searchable text means zero rank in google search!
12-06-2016 05:18 PM
Wheat

(12-06-2016 11:03 AM)LoverIan Wrote:  How is O o O o dead forever : ?

I killed them myself, with my bare hands offscreen.

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
12-06-2016 06:12 PM
Gimeurcookie
One Punch Kill

Can confirm Wheat was hiding in insultron, who we made canon, thus making wheat canon. Oooo went to go buy something from insultron's store and Wheat bursted out and mauled him.

The whole thing wasn't plot important or anything but it was neat.

[Image: RhyLb1v.gif] [Image: Ap86zVU.png][Image: rUjQHSK.png][Image: eKvqgTn.png]
12-06-2016 07:20 PM
Dorsidwarf

(12-06-2016 05:18 PM)eerr Wrote:  I never realized how niche Fortuna really is, until I looked up all the characters on google and found literally nothing. I think Fortuna needs some exposure. All that non-searchable text means zero rank in google search!

I think after some really dedicated googling I found one image of Apollov3 dancing with Artemis

Tonal - A forum adventure with a robot
[Image: LSZ3lzZ.png]
12-06-2016 07:52 PM
Fellow
Guy the Chap

I believe we've seen Glitchy's player AI as well.
12-28-2016 01:02 PM
Fellow
Guy the Chap

So, it's been aknowledged in the narrative that we're aparantly not supposed to be peeping in people's flashbacks. Maybe it's a glitch because of the sun god thing, or perhaps we've somehow already hit max friendship with Helios and this is the hidden power in his patron description. (I've previously assumed that this power murders the living hell out of everything but this could be it too.)

Or maybe it's some kind of deal where if you stare into the patron, the player stares back at you.
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2017 04:41 PM by Fellow.)
02-06-2017 04:41 PM
PanBan

Hey... I was formerly DJPantheris. I'm the guy that submitted the Zuid'Tian idea when this adventure first started. I actually had a recent look at them and oh my god was I surprised at what Gime did with them! They've come so far, and I'm delighted with how they turned out, they look amazing and their species description is sweet!

I've come by to say hi again and kinda let everyone know that I want to get involved again.
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2017 01:23 AM by PanBan.)
02-07-2017 01:21 AM
eerr

(12-28-2016 01:02 PM)Fellow Wrote:  I believe we've seen Glitchy's player AI as well.

Would there be any significance to a player-AI piloting a ship?
02-07-2017 03:52 PM
Spish

(02-07-2017 01:21 AM)PanBan Wrote:  I've come by to say hi again and kinda let everyone know that I want to get involved again.
If ya really wanna get involved, the discord chat is the best place to start ;)
02-07-2017 11:05 PM
PanBan

Where is the discord chat?
02-08-2017 06:15 AM
Dorsidwarf

It's on the first post in the main thread, here: https://discord.gg/tyjEs8y

02-08-2017 08:11 AM
Futurdreamz

(02-06-2017 04:41 PM)Fellow Wrote:  So, it's been aknowledged in the narrative that we're aparantly not supposed to be peeping in people's flashbacks. Maybe it's a glitch because of the sun god thing, or perhaps we've somehow already hit max friendship with Helios and this is the hidden power in his patron description. (I've previously assumed that this power murders the living hell out of everything but this could be it too.)

Or maybe it's some kind of deal where if you stare into the patron, the player stares back at you.

If I recall we first saw visions of what the AIs were up to when watching some dreams. Maybe it's a glitch?
02-09-2017 01:54 AM
Fellow
Guy the Chap

Who could kill thousands of people by accident?

-Eris
-Zeus
-Thanatos
-Prometheus(if stealing fire counts as an accident)
-Cronus(if the babies accidently slipped into his mouth)
03-21-2017 07:47 PM
Dorsidwarf

>Someone with a big weapon

03-21-2017 08:30 PM
Fellow
Guy the Chap

(03-21-2017 08:30 PM)Dorsidwarf Wrote:  >Someone with a big weapon
Good point, it could be Priapus too.
03-21-2017 08:56 PM
Fellow
Guy the Chap

So I've done the math and we can feed our Pterodactyl(20 rations) even if we can't find any food whatsoever, so long as a number of other conditions are met:

1. The pterodactyl eats both fish (1) and generic(4) rations.
2. The rare frogs are worth their own weight in rations. (weight 5, so 2.5 rations)
3. Cleo's body(weight 6) only has 1 unit of weight or less from the robot arm, and is worth its weight in rations and we give Cleo the mutagen to separate her bug from her body.(6-1=5, so 2.5 rations)
4. Marble is worth her weight in rations and we murder her in her sleep. (weight 20, so 10 rations)
04-15-2017 09:38 PM