Do You Feel Lucky?

Do You Feel Lucky?
#1
Do You Feel Lucky?
[Image: XM7bGCn.png]

[Image: lZSwQkW.png]

...what the hell?
Quote
#2
RE: Do You Feel Lucky?
What did you do?
Quote
#3
RE: Do You Feel Lucky?
, Punk?
Quote
#4
RE: Do You Feel Lucky?
(12-27-2015, 07:46 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: », Punk?

[Image: RX06GLs.png]

What's that? Is... is someone playing a guitar? And hollering? What in fuck...

(12-27-2015, 07:40 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »What did you do?

Okay, okay. Backtrack. What...

[Image: lmWsCge.png]

I think someone jumped in front of my van. With a gun?

[Image: kix8tPh.png]

SHIT! The cargo!
Quote
#5
RE: Do You Feel Lucky?
I feel pretty lucky about the cargo. I'm sure it'll be in mint condition. I'm suuuuuure.
~ Chimney
Shared account.
Quote
#6
RE: Do You Feel Lucky?
Where did the car go?
[Image: 933hfLL.png][Image: aCQpT7Z.png][Image: iRoHjKM.png]
Quote
#7
RE: Do You Feel Lucky?
(12-27-2015, 10:46 PM)bigro Wrote: »Where did the car go?

Look at that S Car Go!
Quote
#8
RE: Do You Feel Lucky?
> Wait, what was the cargo?
Quote
#9
RE: Do You Feel Lucky?
That's a really bright idea dude but I'm not sure if the cargo is what matters at the moment
[Image: msicon1.png][Image: msicon2.png]
Quote
#10
RE: Do You Feel Lucky?
(12-28-2015, 07:22 PM)Papers Wrote: »That's a really bright idea dude but I'm not sure if the cargo is what matters at the moment

[Image: 7UatMo6.png]

No, you don't understand! This is an extremely important delivery! My life is literally on the line here!

(12-28-2015, 01:32 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »> Wait, what was the cargo?

[Image: FD7ISfs.png]

I don't know! Something technopharmaceutical. It was classified! I'm just the Courier!

(12-27-2015, 09:47 PM)ForgeChimney Wrote: »I feel pretty lucky about the cargo. I'm sure it'll be in mint condition. I'm suuuuuure.

[Image: bh5gDtO.png]

I... wish I had your optimism. But when I got the package, I... uh... I gave it a little shake, just to see what was inside, and it kind of warned me that it would self-destruct if I shook it too much... so uh.

I don't. Smell explosion. At least.


(12-27-2015, 10:46 PM)bigro Wrote: »Where did the car go?

[Image: 4TpCXSq.png]

What?

[Image: gM8bgY8.png]

How... how can you know so little about the job?

[Image: 4k5L09Z.png]

You're... not my usual Navigators, are you?
Quote
#11
RE: Do You Feel Lucky?
SpoilerShow
Quote
#12
RE: Do You Feel Lucky?
> Uh... no, this is just standard post-accident assessment. We need to make sure what all you remember, so just explain what was supposed to happen as if we were brand new Navigators, although we totally aren't. See, what a silly idea would that be, us being new Navigators who had no idea that there was such a thing as a navigator until you told us, right? Haha, totally funny.
Quote
#13
RE: Do You Feel Lucky?
@ romy

SpoilerShow
[Image: msicon1.png][Image: msicon2.png]
Quote
#14
RE: Do You Feel Lucky?
(12-29-2015, 09:51 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »> Uh... no, this is just standard post-accident assessment. We need to make sure what all you remember, so just explain what was supposed to happen as if we were brand new Navigators, although we totally aren't. See, what a silly idea would that be, us being new Navigators who had no idea that there was such a thing as a navigator until you told us, right? Haha, totally funny.

[Image: 0sdB04i.png]

I... I don't think this counts as an GAAAAAHHHHH.

Quote:You should probably get up to speed with what's happening outside.

[Image: cFnNEWd.png]

Y-yeah.

[Image: 4wnzUd5.png]

Holy hells, it's a full-on barricade. What the fuck am I carrying?!

[Image: nFpogID.png]

Uh-oh

[Image: 33Uw1bR.png]

"Covoso, stop that noise. Our guest is awake."

[Image: y0hHgds.png]

"Good morning, Courier. My name is "Weird Eyes" McGee, of the Double Bandana Gang. Normally we'd leave ya alone, but we're being paid incredible money for what's in your van. C'est la vie."

[Image: FoeNREK.png]

"Now listen here, punk, I'm getting paid just as good money to get this where it needs to go, safe and sound. So push off if you know what's good for you!"

[Image: ZEouo8r.png]

"Bwahaha! Just as good money? You have no idea what's in your backseat, do you? You haven't got a clue what you're getting yourself into. Just give us the package and we all walk out of here alive,

...uh..."

[Image: rEhOAu5.png]

"...boyyyy?"

[Image: F8dokqU.png]

"No way, Weird Eyes, that's totally a girl. I think."

[Image: TdSUFcO.png]

"Could go either way, Weird Eyes."

[Image: XO7xKO1.png]

...

[Image: lRhCamA.png]

"Anyway, that's the deal, Courier. Take it or l-"

[Image: e9Cj5DX.png]

paf

[Image: Kggcvyr.png]

"Move in, team! Secure the package! All shall crumble before the Last Light Militia!

[Image: ZqmU2zX.png]

...you still there? Because I think I'm gonna throw up.
Quote
#15
RE: Do You Feel Lucky?
Ramming speed!

Or, like... reverse?

Watch out for bullets.
Quote
#16
RE: Do You Feel Lucky?
If the cargo is that big of a deal, maybe it's something that can get you out of this mess. Like, I don't know, a robot suit or something.

Okay, yes you'd be violating client confidentiality, but they've already got an information leak somewhere if bands of raiders know what it is. If they look like they're going to try to kill you to keep you quiet, point out that it's already way too late for that.
Quote
#17
RE: Do You Feel Lucky?
you ever see a western movie with a train robbery that ended well for the conductor? luckily you're not on rails. take full advantage of that, speed away in reverse
Quote
#18
RE: Do You Feel Lucky?
This calls for desperate measures! Do not deliver that package to wherever you were going to send it, but instead to where us hackers, i mean, your new navigators are, which, well, we can talk about the address later, just grab the package and run away on foot! And remember don't shake!!!
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
Quote
#19
RE: Do You Feel Lucky?
if it's too big to take on foot, resume driving but head for south dakota. i know a place you might be able to hide
[Image: msicon1.png][Image: msicon2.png]
Quote
#20
RE: Do You Feel Lucky?
> Are you blocked behind you? Because this path looks like you shouldn't be going this way.
Quote
#21
RE: Do You Feel Lucky?
incidentally what is your preference re: gender identity, pronouns
Quote
#22
RE: Do You Feel Lucky?
I feel pretty unlucky about throwing up. Maybe don't do that right now.
~ Chimney
Shared account.
Quote
#23
RE: Do You Feel Lucky?
(01-05-2016, 11:34 AM)Sanzh Wrote: »incidentally what is your preference re: gender identity, pronouns

honestly feels pretty unimportant right now with all the guns involved
Quote
#24
RE: Do You Feel Lucky?
> Hard left into that alleyway
[Image: lmmpL3T.png]
Quote
#25
RE: Do You Feel Lucky?
Are those guys the good guys or the bad guys because if you don't know them it might be time to slam on the gas.

But not too hard, remember, too much shaking = explosions.
Quote