[Fortuna]: Play us off keyboard deer (10/18)

[Fortuna]: Play us off keyboard deer (10/18)
RE: [Fortuna]: (Don't) Yell at your friends Simulator 2018 6/13
> i mean you can still come over to my house??? and bring snacks??? movie night is all i'm saying
>I mean we can still hang out like you know normal and not because I'm sort of weirdo. Not right now though I got some serious gaming/world-saving to do.

(Yellx3Route)> Compose some actual physical letters to yell at cowboy with. Who even uses letters anymore? You. You do.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
(Yellx3) wait what no
go to his house.
dab at him.
run off.
profit (???)
>Alright but if you come to my house you have to bring me a birthday present as tribute.
> Offer to have him join your game if he's not busy atm bc you want to see his sick ass avatar (Who knows, maybe it might help with your point about the AIs being sentient! Apollo who?)
And also tell him that you appreciate him bc he's a good bro not to be gay or anything haha (happy pride month btw! haha like 15 days late tho)

Also for later, it may be a good idea to talk to Helios and Kratos about your situation. After all, if you do consider them to be just as sentient as your human friends, wouldn't this be a good thing to get them to weigh in on? Maybe they can think of a way to help, or some sort of evidence that would seem...less crazy.

> (Yell x3) Become Cowboy and get a restraining order against your former best friend.
(In all seriousness tho hasn't Yell x3 Cowboy been through enough???)
>Yell x3 Cowboy: institute Cowboy Law. duel at high noon. we goin guns tonight booiiiiiiii
[Image: RjvYOd.png]
Continue with good ole Cowboy (Forum canon)
SpoilerShow

Now it was time to make your captain. First you would need a species.

[Image: lJilklM.png]

((As before, you cannot suggest a species that has been on our crew before, or is a species created by Gimeurcookie. You may only suggest one species.

You can also take the hybrid. If you want the hybrid vote "hybrid" instead of any species. You cannot suggest a species if you vote for the hybrid. Hybrid stats and traits in the spoiler.))
SpoilerShow
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: Make! That! Captain! 6/16
Pon. Because I'm curious how one would work as captain.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
Vampwelf! Vampwelf!
Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
I suggest we make a vixelsplick in a Circe shell! Because we get both the benefits of a new species and a fun magician aesthetic.

EDIT:

Or I would have suggested that. That is before great gave me an amazing idea. Hybrid. Hybrid all the way.
SpoilerShow
>How about a Volkronn?
uutzi :0
>Uutzi

joke: >Uutzi (Risen Hybrid)
[LIVE] - AliCat2020's modded dlc playthrough, like and subscribe if you enjoyed

>Hybrid
>I'd like to have a vampwelf.

Edit:
A contractor species might make for a cool magician. How about a contractor quelan?
edit: sure, Zuid'tan, why not
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

I need everybody to deeply consider a boog magician.
Just as a fair warning because this was asked about elsewhere. The hybrid has no host (hence the low physical stats) and it'll be hard to find a host for the hybrid due to being a very hot cup of coffee.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Uutzi!
Fate....
Destiny.....
Fatestiny......
People throw these words around like tennis balls. But I eat balls for breakfast.
Eparai!
Piscipleu aksdghj

Both for a healthy dose of self indulgence, but also the coincidental parallels to the Singer (aquatic, group-oriented, associated with sound), if that's the god we're going after.
[Image: ny0KZnp.png]
HYBRID BABEY
(06-16-2018, 08:13 PM)Babybowser101 Wrote: »I suggest we make a vixelsplick in a Circe shell! Because we get both the benefits of a new species and a fun magician aesthetic.

> budryft, because of my headcanon that the average budryft doesn't believe in magic, and thus a magician budryft could be like a reverse Himiko Yumeno; insisting that what they do isn't magic.

...Then I realized that 'Magician' probably meant stage magic, but, eh. (...plus I get to mention the idea of budryfts not believing in magic but not make it part of the suggestion.)
EDIT: let's do a hybrid!!!!
e2: but i guess only if we ask kratos about it first and our plan to get a crewmember to drink a potion and then put our captain bug inside the newly fireproof fauna.

xurtain captain

second choices: boog, eparai, ackolid
[Image: RjvYOd.png]