[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: "Deserved it" (1/24)
> [Hey Helios, am I at risk of losing the Fortuna signal if I stay on this planet a little bit longer? I did spend quite a bit of time stuck in space...]

> I say... whether or not we continue the hunt depends on whether or not we still have time to do that before it gets dark and the train stops running. If so, I say definitely give finding Glirny another shot, giving Pips the smart collar scent.

> If not, have Pips check for Glirny'a scent with the smart collar anyway, just to verify someone hasn't brought him through here already

> Use the cards. Why spend all that money if we're not gonna use them? We nearly killed someone getting those

(01-24-2019, 10:00 AM)Fellow Wrote: »Checking out the local shops to see if there's fuel also sounds like a good idea.
> Food! Our crew must be starving by now!
Quote
RE: [Fortuna]: "Deserved it" (1/24)
>Clay: Agree, but ask for something in return.
Quote
RE: [Fortuna]: "Deserved it" (1/24)
> Ask for O-5's help to carry what is left of belladonna to the ship, then combine it with valentine.
Hey! Vsauce, Michael here.



Y̢̤͎̳̳̜̪̻̼͕̠͕̺͙̥͓͍̝͗ͥ̍͌̆͐̈̎̏ͦ̌̒͡ͅó̢͓̪̖̖̰͍̗̝̼͓͚̳̖̣͋̊̉ͩ̽ͣ̾ͫͬ͗̅ͣ̈́̚̚ú̷̡͙̬̠̼͓͍̩͔̻̾͛ͧ̈̋̋͑̔͊ͨͬͨ̋̒͘ ̨͓̰̤͖̩͓̻̦̬͍͗ͮ͑ͫ͜ͅc̡̏̽̇ͯͥ̌̓̃ͧ̋ͩ͘͏̣̩͈̫̺ͅͅa͌ͧͨ̇̂̈́̄̀̚͏̖̙͖̱̣͎̭̗̪̺̪͙̲̗͚̪͍̙̲͞nͥ̅̅͑̚҉̢̰͈͚n͖͎̘̳̠͉̱̮̙̩̠͍̙͈͂ͭ̂̎͋͊͌͌ͯ̍͋̚͜͞ờ̸̘͚͕̹̲͈̝̝̰̩̮̯̘͙͉͖̒ͣͤ̉̉̄ͧͮ̽̈́̿͞͠͠ţ̸̭̼̱̲̜̭̻̖̠̮̫͇̟̠̹́̀ͭ͐̔ͅͅ ̨͑ͩͤ͛̔̎̈ͤ̀ͮ͑͊̃͗̿͐̓͆́̚͢͏̢̝̪͚̺̖̲̘͉̦͕͔͓̠̹c̷̭͈̙̝̞̱̲͇͓̙̞͓̜̼̙̼̞̄̽̑̏ͩͧ͛͛̀͞o̡̩̯̱̞͙̮͍̻̫̟̲͖̦̰̫̯͔̹̟ͮͪ͑̃ͣͮ̆ͨ̏̂̌̍̉̐̀̚n͈̰͎̤̱̥̙̋ͭ̈ͩ̍̿ͤ̿ͯͨ̀̕͡ͅẗ̴̟̱͇̗́̃ͧ͆́̚ȁ̡̛̲̥͇̠͍͖̫̭̲̝̜͍̼̬̬͚̺̝̥̏͛ͪ̊̋̎͑͒̅̏̓̅̅ͦͫ̚͟ī̷̢͉̭̲͖͔̼͙̩̙̪̩̤̝̣̓͂͒̅ͯ̓͗͒͊̾̉͒̑ͦ̒ͤ͑͡͞n̶̸̵̛͖̱̙̭̯͍ͧͯ̎̔̅̅́̐ͩͪ̋̋̍ͣͭ͟ ̡̬̬̯͈͓̜̬̠̪̜̱͗ͮ͂̔̒ͫ͋̇̎ͮ́͝ͅm̡̗̦̺̬̼̭̣̞͔͑̊ͨ̃ͦ̀͜eͯ̊ͩ̍̃͛ͪͥͬ̎͐̎̈̔͗̆҉̴͝҉͎͈͈̹͚̙̮̦̟̬͇̭̘͔ͅ ̶̴̫̣̙̟͚̖̺͎͎̠̻̥ͫ͌ͮͥͤ͂͋ͨ̈́ͦ̂͢͠f̡͉̱̲ͫͣͮ̀́̿͋͑͜ͅo̢̰͎͚̝̪̔̓̔̽̓ͭͧ̈́ͯ̔͆́̀r̨̧̙̮̩̙̹̖̠̮̦̘̎̌̓ͦ͆ͬ̊͛e̓͂͗̿̅̽͌̂̊̆ͮ̕҉͏̵̹̖̯̜̪͚̘̯̤͍̠̭͇̙̪͔̪v̇̒̔͊̋́̍҉͎̱̤͈̞̺̘̲̝͕̲̘̹͢e̛̍͌̋͌͗͋͂̚͏̘̮̦̖̮͞r͍̻̰̻̦͚͇͚̦͚̲͍̺͙̭ͭ̅̈́͋̅ͮ̓̓̋̉̐ͨ̇̈́̔̇ͭ͟͟ͅ
Quote
RE: [Fortuna]: "Deserved it" (1/24)
No, get lost.
[Image: RjvYOd.png]
Quote
RE: [Fortuna]: "Deserved it" (1/24)
(01-24-2019, 12:54 PM)Spish Wrote: »> [Hey Helios, am I at risk of losing the Fortuna signal if I stay on this planet a little bit longer? I did spend quite a bit of time stuck in space...]

>Put away the cards

>Tell R-18 to flip off, no puppet stealers allowed on this crew.
Quote
RE: [Fortuna]: "Deserved it" (1/24)
> Let R-18 hang with us, we're honestly kind of desperate and should take whatever help we can get
Quote
RE: [Fortuna]: "Deserved it" (1/24)
>Ask r-18 if they can fly a ship

> [Object Whisper] their mask to see what happened to them when Bella attacked if allowed

>Keep the cards. Make Valentine the queen of games.
Quote
RE: [Fortuna]: "Deserved it" (1/24)
We've got an AI, just because we don't have a navigator doesn't mean we're stranded. We'll just know a little less about the planets we might visit.
Quote
RE: [Fortuna]: "Deserved it" (1/24)
(01-24-2019, 12:54 PM)Spish Wrote: »> [Hey Helios, am I at risk of losing the Fortuna signal if I stay on this planet a little bit longer? I did spend quite a bit of time stuck in space...]

> If not, have Pips check for Glirny'a scent with the smart collar anyway, just to verify someone hasn't brought him through here already

> Use the cards. Why spend all that money if we're not gonna use them? We nearly killed someone getting those

(01-24-2019, 10:00 AM)Fellow Wrote: »Checking out the local shops to see if there's fuel also sounds like a good idea.
> Food! Our crew must be starving by now!

Seconding all of this! If Helios says it's cool to stay longer, we should. We're trying to get the help of the singer (plus the other limbo gods), yes? While i believe recruiting a limbo god around O-5 and Princess might be a bit risky, we should do it anyways

(01-24-2019, 08:44 PM)Orpheus the Bard Wrote: »>Tell R-18 to flip off, no puppet stealers allowed on this crew.

absolutely yes please
wELP
Quote
RE: [Fortuna]: "Deserved it" (1/24)
> Check Clay's Stat screen to see if R-18 stole our [Lie Detector] trait
Hey! Vsauce, Michael here.



Y̢̤͎̳̳̜̪̻̼͕̠͕̺͙̥͓͍̝͗ͥ̍͌̆͐̈̎̏ͦ̌̒͡ͅó̢͓̪̖̖̰͍̗̝̼͓͚̳̖̣͋̊̉ͩ̽ͣ̾ͫͬ͗̅ͣ̈́̚̚ú̷̡͙̬̠̼͓͍̩͔̻̾͛ͧ̈̋̋͑̔͊ͨͬͨ̋̒͘ ̨͓̰̤͖̩͓̻̦̬͍͗ͮ͑ͫ͜ͅc̡̏̽̇ͯͥ̌̓̃ͧ̋ͩ͘͏̣̩͈̫̺ͅͅa͌ͧͨ̇̂̈́̄̀̚͏̖̙͖̱̣͎̭̗̪̺̪͙̲̗͚̪͍̙̲͞nͥ̅̅͑̚҉̢̰͈͚n͖͎̘̳̠͉̱̮̙̩̠͍̙͈͂ͭ̂̎͋͊͌͌ͯ̍͋̚͜͞ờ̸̘͚͕̹̲͈̝̝̰̩̮̯̘͙͉͖̒ͣͤ̉̉̄ͧͮ̽̈́̿͞͠͠ţ̸̭̼̱̲̜̭̻̖̠̮̫͇̟̠̹́̀ͭ͐̔ͅͅ ̨͑ͩͤ͛̔̎̈ͤ̀ͮ͑͊̃͗̿͐̓͆́̚͢͏̢̝̪͚̺̖̲̘͉̦͕͔͓̠̹c̷̭͈̙̝̞̱̲͇͓̙̞͓̜̼̙̼̞̄̽̑̏ͩͧ͛͛̀͞o̡̩̯̱̞͙̮͍̻̫̟̲͖̦̰̫̯͔̹̟ͮͪ͑̃ͣͮ̆ͨ̏̂̌̍̉̐̀̚n͈̰͎̤̱̥̙̋ͭ̈ͩ̍̿ͤ̿ͯͨ̀̕͡ͅẗ̴̟̱͇̗́̃ͧ͆́̚ȁ̡̛̲̥͇̠͍͖̫̭̲̝̜͍̼̬̬͚̺̝̥̏͛ͪ̊̋̎͑͒̅̏̓̅̅ͦͫ̚͟ī̷̢͉̭̲͖͔̼͙̩̙̪̩̤̝̣̓͂͒̅ͯ̓͗͒͊̾̉͒̑ͦ̒ͤ͑͡͞n̶̸̵̛͖̱̙̭̯͍ͧͯ̎̔̅̅́̐ͩͪ̋̋̍ͣͭ͟ ̡̬̬̯͈͓̜̬̠̪̜̱͗ͮ͂̔̒ͫ͋̇̎ͮ́͝ͅm̡̗̦̺̬̼̭̣̞͔͑̊ͨ̃ͦ̀͜eͯ̊ͩ̍̃͛ͪͥͬ̎͐̎̈̔͗̆҉̴͝҉͎͈͈̹͚̙̮̦̟̬͇̭̘͔ͅ ̶̴̫̣̙̟͚̖̺͎͎̠̻̥ͫ͌ͮͥͤ͂͋ͨ̈́ͦ̂͢͠f̡͉̱̲ͫͣͮ̀́̿͋͑͜ͅo̢̰͎͚̝̪̔̓̔̽̓ͭͧ̈́ͯ̔͆́̀r̨̧̙̮̩̙̹̖̠̮̦̘̎̌̓ͦ͆ͬ̊͛e̓͂͗̿̅̽͌̂̊̆ͮ̕҉͏̵̹̖̯̜̪͚̘̯̤͍̠̭͇̙̪͔̪v̇̒̔͊̋́̍҉͎̱̤͈̞̺̘̲̝͕̲̘̹͢e̛̍͌̋͌͗͋͂̚͏̘̮̦̖̮͞r͍̻̰̻̦͚͇͚̦͚̲͍̺͙̭ͭ̅̈́͋̅ͮ̓̓̋̉̐ͨ̇̈́̔̇ͭ͟͟ͅ
Quote
RE: [Fortuna]: "Deserved it" (1/24)
>Let R-18 stick with us for now.
>Do use the cards, although id rather use our item or weapon token first.
>Clay: Ask Valentine if she's alright using [Object Whisperer].
Quote
RE: [Fortuna]: "Deserved it" (1/24)
(01-25-2019, 10:56 PM)Ten11 Wrote: »>Let R-18 stick with us for now.
>Do use the cards, although id rather use our item or weapon token first.
>Clay: Ask Valentine if she's alright using [Object Whisperer].

Actually yes. Make sure Valentine is Valentine too doing this. I am not sure I trust R-18. Not sure how he could fake valentine, but if we ask valentine what happened when R-18 stole her we'll..know what happened.
Quote
RE: [Fortuna]: "Deserved it" (1/24)
(01-25-2019, 10:56 PM)Ten11 Wrote: »>Clay: Ask Valentine if she's alright using [Object Whisperer].
Adding this
Quote
RE: [Fortuna]: "Deserved it" (1/24)
A chronic liar and a Notail, what a great crew addition.

>Tell R-18 to shove off, they've caused us enough trouble as is and there's no way we want to get in between them and an angry O-5. Or any O Classes in general??
Quote
RE: [Fortuna]: "Deserved it" (1/24)
>Let R-18 follow us temporarily, also object whisper valentine
Quote
RE: [Fortuna]: "Deserved it" (1/24)
Suggestions used
SpoilerShow





New Update, 2 page (Because we have to revote)
Click the above to go to the newest Fortuna update!

===================

We have to do a revote for the location we are going to. Please just vote for something like
> Go find Glirny
> Go to the white zone
> Go to sleep.

Remember it's night time (trains still running) so if you don't want to walk in the woods for example at night, then you'll want to go with > Go to sleep.

Before revoting please read the suggestion rules in the first post on this topic. I will not count votes that are breaking the voting rules.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Quote
RE: [Fortuna]: "Deserved it" (1/24)
>Go to the white zone
Quote
RE: [Fortuna]: "Deserved it" (1/24)
>Find Glirny
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
Quote
RE: [Fortuna]: Revote! (1/27)
> Go find Glirny
Quote
RE: [Fortuna]: Revote! (1/27)
go to sleep
[Image: Cmh4iZA.png]
Quote
RE: [Fortuna]: Revote! (1/27)
> Go to the White Zone!
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
Quote
RE: [Fortuna]: Revote! (1/27)
>Go to the white zone.
Quote
RE: [Fortuna]: Revote! (1/27)
>white zone!

>Also let's train pipsqueek on the train.

Sbat's got [jack of trades] so he might be decent at training beasts. Clay's got [inspiring] so his presence would help, and East is a notail so he might have some know how regarding beasts as well.
Quote
RE: [Fortuna]: Revote! (1/27)
>white zone
Quote
RE: [Fortuna]: Revote! (1/27)
> Go to sleep

We'll have a better shot at finding Glirny in the morning.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
Quote