[Fortuna]: The Hunt (11/8)

[Fortuna]: The Hunt (11/8)
RE: [Fortuna] Suggestion topic (1/22)
> Slate: Stand your ground.
Also, notice that in the last panel, Sonny calls Slate innocent.
SpoilerShow
RE: [Fortuna] Suggestion topic (1/21)
Quote:>Slate: Also shrug

[Image: K8FDnSD.gif]

Quote:Why isn't Sonny golden? What was up with the red text? What's going on?!

[Image: Xlcf43b.gif]

[Image: jaUjRGg.gif]

[Image: divuVcE.gif]

[Image: HjP4oYv.gif]

Cosmosdex entry: Dreamwalkers
SpoilerShow

[Image: tINybyc.gif]

[Image: hCE86uK.gif]

[Image: jwo1Lnq.gif]

[Image: VbmO7Ta.gif]

Quote:> Slate: Use the dog residue on your hand to write on the blank poster.
Quote:> Point in the direction of the Sir, you did come in here to deal with it after all.

[Image: QlXWLyi.gif]

[Image: AqyHBwQ.gif]

Quote:Welp, apparently, THAT'S Sonny. Might as well do as he says for now and leave. There doesn't seem to be much of anything that can help illuminate the issue with Cea at the moment.

[Image: 384ELHd.gif]

[Image: q0eQQvx.gif]

[Image: KVuuZoM.gif]

[Image: c6f1J5p.gif]

[Image: 1SP08iT.gif]

[Image: MC2K6sP.gif]

[Image: Hqkgq0X.gif]

[Image: 4Y5QbWA.gif]

[Image: chV1oYZ.gif]
Co-player? Co-player! CO-PLAYER!!!!!!!

[Image: gErYytf.gif]
You've been yelling co-player for 10 minutes, I think it's time for you to stop.

We're going to be Cleo next update so feel free to suggest what Cleo should do and any last suggestions for Edel/Cea/Slate/ect.

(01-22-2016, 10:25 AM)Fellow Wrote: »So it turns out I don't have a clue how to draw a ship. Here's something.

-Snip for space-

Totally shipping Slate and Sonny.

And the strangest ship award goes to......
SpoilerShow

>Cea: "I'm so sorry"
>Cea: Hand Slate the poster

>Cleo: Ask if Cea wants to make a get well card for Slate together
> Do either of you have any idea what just happened? We were cut off from communicating with you when Slate started doing the mind thing. Also do either of you know what a dreamwalker is and what Sonny's other half might be?

EDIT: So who else think Sonny might be the Sun God's other half?
RE: [Fortuna] Suggestion topic (1/22) x2
Slate: that statue has to be jettisoned into space asap. If you can't write your command, it might be important to say it aloud just this once.
[Image: RjvYOd.png]
I'm guessing Sonny is an underman.

SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow

>Edel: Keep Marble around so Slate doesn't accidently harm anybody with his psychics.

>Cleo should check up on the Helios unit and maybe start on her AI kit?
(01-22-2016, 11:08 PM)Wheat Wrote: »Slate: that statue has to be jettisoned into space asap. If you can't write your command, it might be important to say it aloud just this once.

I don't think getting rid of the statue will do anything.
(01-22-2016, 11:19 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »I don't think getting rid of the statue will do anything.

If we're unlucky, the snake statue will start animating itself just like it did in the other place.
I completely forgot to post the cosmosdex entry so now I just threw it under the part where Sonny says "I am a dreamwalker".
[Slate and I are back. I'm OK, not so sure about Slate. We talked with Sonny, who claimed to be a dreamwalker that's hosted by Cea. He was attempting to draw in Sir somewhere to keep him from Cea but had drawn us in also. While he was sending Slate (and I) back, Slate was attacked by a "friend" of Sonny and has had a severe hit to his sanity.]

I wonder if the "older" and "smaller" universe Sonny is the presumed old game that our chatfriend assumed Fortuna was built on?

SpoilerShow

>Cleo: wake up from well-deserved nap.
(01-22-2016, 11:43 PM)Futurdreamz Wrote: »[Slate and I are back. I'm OK, not so sure about Slate. We talked with Sonny, who claimed to be a dreamwalker that's hosted by Cea. He was attempting to draw in Sir somewhere to keep him from Cea but had drawn us in also. While he was sending Slate (and I) back, Slate was attacked by a "friend" of Sonny and has had a severe hit to his sanity.]

I wonder if the "older" and "smaller" universe Sonny is the presumed old game that our chatfriend assumed Fortuna was built on?

SpoilerShow

Not quite correct. He was trying to draw Sir away so Slate wouldn't think Cea is crazy and would leave him alone. We didn't really talk with Sonny either.
(01-22-2016, 11:48 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »
(01-22-2016, 11:43 PM)Futurdreamz Wrote: »[Slate and I are back. I'm OK, not so sure about Slate. We talked with Sonny, who claimed to be a dreamwalker that's hosted by Cea. He was attempting to draw in Sir somewhere to keep him from Cea but had drawn us in also. While he was sending Slate (and I) back, Slate was attacked by a "friend" of Sonny and has had a severe hit to his sanity.]

SpoilerShow

Not quite correct. He was trying to draw Sir away so Slate wouldn't think Cea is crazy and would leave him alone. We didn't really talk with Sonny either.
Close enough. And we sort of told Slate what to ask.

I don't know if the red text was referring to us or Slate. If either patron asks for clarification as to if Sonny was aware of us, then we should mention the red text.

Also: that plan backfired badly. Now that Slate was knocked unconscious and is down 130 sanity points, Cea won't really be left alone.
>cleo: you were just finishing up a job on your list!
(01-22-2016, 11:52 PM)Futurdreamz Wrote: »Also: that plan backfired badly. Now that Slate was knocked unconscious and is down 130 sanity points, Cea won't really be left alone.

The Sir will be in that place for a while, so Cea should temporarily be okay.
>Cea, Apologize.
>Cleo, finish up the job you were totally working and not slacking off a little.

SpoilerShow
(01-22-2016, 11:05 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »EDIT: So who else think Sonny might be the Sun God's other half?
I think it's possible, but I'm not sure how likely it is as Sonny mentions consistently having been forgotten and the Greek pantheon are [or were] the ones most in power, and Greek Apollo certainly doesn't seem to have been not remembered.
(01-23-2016, 03:09 AM)Apo11o Wrote: »
(01-22-2016, 11:05 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »EDIT: So who else think Sonny might be the Sun God's other half?
I think it's possible, but I'm not sure how likely it is as Sonny mentions consistently having been forgotten and the Greek pantheon are [or were] the ones most in power, and Greek Apollo certainly doesn't seem to have been not remembered.

We still don't exactly know what the previous player did to Apollo. But I don't think it matches up very well.

If anything, I think he might be related to the Extrails.
Honestly I'm just waiting for Sonny to be a Red Herring, but it's possible Sonny is related to Apollo somehow, we'll see when we get to Fortuna I guess
The roman Apollo mentioned being split in two, but I wouldn't call him barely intelligent.
SpoilerShow

>Cleo: Show us the picture you drew!
An introvert, even online.

Currently seeking cosmic knowledge. Contact me if you know anything about the following:
SpoilerShow
> Slate: Cuddle your plush for comfort.

(He deserves it)
(01-23-2016, 04:39 AM)TacosNPie Wrote: »> Slate: Cuddle your plush for comfort.

(He deserves it)

Slate: additional command: start sucking your thumb when nobody's looking.
Maybe Slate's sanity is low enough to gain the power to talk to inanimate objects now.
(01-23-2016, 06:35 AM)Fellow Wrote: »Maybe Slate's sanity is low enough to gain the power to talk to inanimate objects now.

That would require talking.

But now he's lost his marbles, his personality is kind of a clean slate. There's plenty of time to cea what we can wh-edel out out of him, but for now he needs some rest and a good meal.

...I can't think of any acceptable synonyms for "Cleo" and I'm not even going to touch "Athena" and "Apollo." I vote Cleo to be the honorary disposable crewmate.

Does Cleo have to fix the lights in Slate's room now?