Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

[Fortuna]: End of O-Misson
Dorsidwarf
 RE: [Fortuna]: 3/27 Yammer Yammer Yammer

DEATH SAUSAGE
Misremembered something, she still needs permission, they just dont have to be maxi-friends with you.
03-30-2017, 10:39 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Futurdreamz

Hang on, if our culture ai perk is visions and we have all these annoying screens, then does that mean that a) those screens have the capability of broadcasting our visions and b) them being annoying is because they are broken or we aren't using then properly?
03-31-2017, 06:26 PM
Fellow
Guy the Chap

(03-31-2017, 06:26 PM)Futurdreamz Wrote: Hang on, if our culture ai perk is visions and we have all these annoying screens, then does that mean that a) those screens have the capability of broadcasting our visions and b) them being annoying is because they are broken or we aren't using then properly?
I believe that You is actually commanding the screans themselves, and they are annoying because you themselves is very, very broken.
03-31-2017, 06:49 PM
Gimeurcookie
 RE: [Fortuna]: STREAMING
Notail Shaming Squad

On a Space Croc
[Image: fRXpUk4.gif]

[Image: V2aHHjV.gif]

[Image: O8bTlmb.gif]

[Image: loo2UqG.gif]

[Image: kNvwAWC.gif]

[Image: BvYC1P4.gif]

[Image: JYZidLa.gif]

[Image: FDO8884.gif]

[Image: HpMCvVG.gif]

[Image: yoVWiq7.gif]

[Image: C7k1Pam.gif]

[Image: zIsWTp3.gif]

[Image: BTz6dul.gif]

[Image: 7EVDPTX.gif]

[Image: gRa1s8f.gif]

[Image: 1y2aZyb.gif]

[Image: OfJ7Clk.gif]

[Image: jTAshB5.gif]

[Image: YsM39NL.gif]

[Image: ZjdlZMr.gif]

[Image: zc0TJzE.gif]

[Image: zl6BNRo.gif]

[Image: eiTLySc.gif]

[Image: SIrt6Hx.gif]

[Image: nZ0pFfQ.gif]

[Image: YQ5hbSv.gif]

[Image: fV7tCac.gif]

[Image: QPezJhI.gif]

[Image: TJb82Ew.gif]

[Image: fD4Uwrr.gif]

[Image: YvwQSEf.gif]

[Image: pBh9TZD.gif]

[Image: 6KuSWTN.gif]

[Image: n8nepZH.gif]

[Image: lHOJq6j.gif]

[Image: NMzrSUt.gif]

[Image: D7UZ2fp.gif]

[Image: Xw86pqA.gif]

[Image: DH4O9gg.gif]

[Image: RO10XcT.gif]

[Image: tvd3Gkw.gif]

[Image: 4RDT000.gif]

[Image: EYotc82.gif]

[Image: FRSkVck.gif]

[Image: CHRIXlq.gif]

[Image: h4WiYIO.gif]

[Image: G4BGrD3.gif]

[Image: fmukyuK.gif]

[Image: VqyvrfP.gif]

[Image: Vq8KNaf.gif]

[Image: D0uOlzU.png]
Fortuna rolls for mutations! Fortuna rolls a 3 sided dice for Latta, Edel, Cleo, Cleo's body, and Spips. A 1 roll equals a mutation.

Latta rolls a 2. Latta does not mutate.

Edel rolls a 3. Athena re rolls it due to being the highest number possible. Edel rolls a 1. Athena re rolls it due to being the lowest number possible. Edel rolls a 3. Athena re rolls it due to being the highest number possible. Edel rolls a 1. Athena re rolls it due to being the lowest number possible. Edel rolls a 2. Edel does not mutate.

Cleo rolls a 1. Athena re rolls it due to being the lowest number possible. Cleo rolls a 1. Athena re rolls it due to being the lowest number possible. Cleo rolls a 2. Cleo does not mutate.

Cleo's body rolls a 1. Athena re rolls it due to being the lowest number possible. Cleo's body rolls a 2. Cleo's body does not mutate.

Spips rolls a 3. Athena re rolls it due to being the highest number possible. Spips rolls a 2. Spips does not mutate.

[Image: nQnNFtE.gif]

[Image: u3tQtHX.gif]

[Hermes, I want to apologize for being a bad friend as of late, I got distracted by the Sun God and forgot to talk to you. I also messed up and accidentally took your shipping chart, which I'm also sorry for.]

[Image: JIkjc43.gif]

[Image: pKqeors.gif]

[Image: cjAPUtG.gif]

[Image: Qzt4803.gif]

[Image: JbYSh96.gif]

[Image: jfzipty.gif]

[Image: RZs8SML.gif]

[Image: mifbQRQ.gif]

[Image: 0gS48Ar.gif]

[So are you just gonna sit in this closet and be miserable until you die in a few days?]

[Image: wFrYSW2.gif]

[Image: hkf6rtZ.gif]

[Image: 1ZdHSCN.gif]

[VOTE! ROOMTRAP HERMES OR LEAVE HIM ALONE.]
IF VOTING FOR ROOMTRAP PLEASE SAY HOW YOU WANT IT DONE.

If you don't vote for roomtrap then please DO NOT say how you want the roomtrap done in the case that a roomtrap happens. Only people who vote for roomtrap can say how they want the roomtrap done.

[Image: RhyLb1v.gif] [Image: Ap86zVU.png][Image: rUjQHSK.png][Image: eKvqgTn.png]
04-01-2017, 02:12 AM
Dragonfly

>Us: "Well, if you want to talk later, you can find us"

>Leave
04-01-2017, 02:17 AM
Wheat

Vote for real quick roomtrap.
"Hey hermes, we know your feeling down. Just wanted to let you know a few things: first of all, eris and athena are a canon ship now. Second, we got a hammer shaped like a heart that makes a person fall in love with another person for a few moments. I feel like that kind of thing would be really useful or entertaining to someone with your....... interests. If you want it, tell me and we'll roomtrap you for a split second, leave the hammer there, and immediately leave. Would that be something you'd be up for?"
(if hermes says no, then no roomtrap)'

>marble: use [connections] to sneak off ship

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2017, 04:46 AM by Wheat.)
04-01-2017, 02:19 AM
Clockwork Dragon

A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep.
(04-01-2017, 02:19 AM)Wheat Wrote: Vote for real quick roomtrap.
"Hey hermes, we know your feeling down. Just wanted to let you know a few things: first of all, eris and athena are a canon ship now. Second, we got a hammer shaped like a heart that makes a person fall in love with another person for a few moments. I feel like that kind of thing would be really useful or entertaining to someone with your....... interests. If you want it, tell me and we'll roomtrap you for a split second, leave the hammer there, and immediately leave. Would that be something you'd up for?"
(if hermes says no, then no roomtrap)

Seconding.

Lambda: Robot Regret ||| Flight Rising ||| Dragon Cave
I'm Athenike on the Discord chat and memes2electricboogaloo on the Twitch chat!
Spoiler :
[Image: OKPUwYP.png][Image: aON5O2K.gif] Where are eggs? Here and here.
Arts people have arted for me:
04-01-2017, 02:25 AM
LoverIan

(04-01-2017, 02:25 AM)Clockwork Dragon Wrote:
"Hey hermes, we know your feeling down. Just wanted to let you know a few things: first of all, eris and athena are a canon ship now. Second, we got a hammer shaped like a heart that makes a person fall in love with another person for a few moments. I feel like that kind of thing would be really useful or entertaining to someone with your....... interests. If you want it, tell me and we'll roomtrap you for a split second, leave the hammer there, and immediately leave. Would that be something you'd up for?"

Seconding.

>Roomtrap Hermes
>We're a Culture God, and we want to prevent you from dying Hermes <3

[Image: egg003.png?raw=1][Image: egg001.png?raw=1][Image: egg008.png?raw=1][Image: egg009.png?raw=1]
04-01-2017, 02:37 AM
awkwardcarapace
 RE: [Fortuna]: 3/31 To Be Or Not To Be
York Upyup

The Year 2003
> Don't roomtrap Hermes.

He'll be able tell we've killed Heph, and that might just make him more scared of us.

[Image: gmzzj.png]
04-01-2017, 02:57 AM
AABowser
Insignificant Individual

Norway
>roomtrap
>Hey Hermes, I totally rekt that Hephaestus guy. Yep, it was all me baby. I'm like, on a robot massacre now. So any last words before I fuck your shit up?

Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the greatest and most anticlimactic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poopy
04-01-2017, 04:04 AM
juddy555
&nbsp;

In a house. On a mass of land. On the planet Earth.
(04-01-2017, 02:37 AM)LoverIan Wrote:
(04-01-2017, 02:25 AM)Clockwork Dragon Wrote:

Seconding.

>Roomtrap Hermes
>We're a Culture God, and we want to prevent you from dying Hermes <3
>Fourthifying

This is not the original Juddy. We made a deal because we use the same username, and I own this account now. I am the owner. It is me. Totally worth giving up a reddit account with high karma for a forum account with adventures I read
04-01-2017, 04:17 AM
Hermes
&nbsp;

>DO NOT ROOM TRAP HERMES.

We have no reason to room trap Hermes at this time. He is clearly still understandably upset about being close to death and room trapping him will only make him feel as though we're plotting to kill him. Even if we tell him that we won't and say it will be really quick, he's not going to believe us. It's nothing against us; his paranoia is making him blind to the fact that we actually care about him.

we can continue conversation with Hermes without roomtrapping him. This will accomplish the exact same thing as roomtrapping, but without preventing Hermes from escaping and subjecting him to be stuck in a room with 3 powerful AIs who he believes intend to kill him. Not to mention if we roomtrap him, he'll see that we took Hep's powers, which will not help our case at all. Let's respect Hermes space and avoid a roomtrap for now.

[Image: dN6Gq8w.gif]
04-01-2017, 05:09 AM
Heyoceama
&nbsp;

(04-01-2017, 05:09 AM)Hermes Wrote: >DO NOT ROOM TRAP HERMES.

We have no reason to room trap Hermes at this time. He is clearly still understandably upset about being close to death and room trapping him will only make him feel as though we're plotting to kill him. Even if we tell him that we won't and say it will be really quick, he's not going to believe us. It's nothing against us; his paranoia is making him blind to the fact that we actually care about him.

we can continue conversation with Hermes without roomtrapping him. This will accomplish the exact same thing as roomtrapping, but without preventing Hermes from escaping and subjecting him to be stuck in a room with 3 powerful AIs who he believes intend to kill him. Not to mention if we roomtrap him, he'll see that we took Hep's powers, which will not help our case at all. Let's respect Hermes space and avoid a roomtrap for now.

Seconding.

"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
04-01-2017, 05:11 AM
nonexistentPumpkin
&nbsp;

>Do not roomtrap Hermes.
04-01-2017, 05:18 AM
tronn
&nbsp;

>No roomtrap, we've already wasted a ton of time messing with the AIs

>Cleo: Decide to ask Fortuna to help you make decisions​.
>Cleo: Go pester Adraxas until he decides what to ask from Fortuna too. Decisions yay!

I liked the deer pun!

B.M.A.
Tale of a small lizard on the big sea!
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2017, 05:40 AM by tronn.)
04-01-2017, 05:38 AM
Arcanuse
&nbsp;

>No roomtrap.

Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
04-01-2017, 06:35 AM
Helios
&nbsp;

California
Do not room trap Hermes.

"1. AIs are just people who carry a manual. Treat them like people.
2. People with manuals get confused and scared when things occur that are not in the manual. Treat them like people when this happens.
3. Treat them like people."
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2017, 07:00 AM by Helios.)
04-01-2017, 07:00 AM
TangledAlmond
&nbsp;

> Do not roomtrap.
04-01-2017, 07:13 AM
Futurdreamz
&nbsp;

(04-01-2017, 05:38 AM)tronn Wrote: >No roomtrap, we've already wasted a ton of time messing with the AIs

>Cleo: Decide to ask Fortuna to help you make decisions​.
>Cleo: Go pester Adraxas until he decides what to ask from Fortuna too. Decisions yay!

I liked the deer pun!

I think Adraxes will either inadvertently ask for immortality or will ask for a peaceful life.
04-01-2017, 07:14 AM
Shaula
&nbsp;

>No roomtrap.
04-01-2017, 09:28 AM
Dorsidwarf
&nbsp;

DEATH SAUSAGE
>No roomtrap

>But tell Hermes "If you don't want to be our friend that's kinda upsetting but it's fine. But you should trust the friends you do have. Otherwise what's the point of friendship?"
04-01-2017, 03:15 PM
DS Piron
&nbsp;

> Don't roomtrap. The only thing we could do with roomtrapping him is let him kill us, and hopefully gain his trust. Anything else we can do here

> Cleo: Before you leave, ask Hermes for any suggestions on figuring out want you'd want. It's not likely you'll get anything, but what do you have to lose?

> @Hermes: Do you have any shipping advice? We might've been so caught up with trying to find the limbo gods the we forgot to manage our crew.

> CJ: Meet Spips while returning dishes
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2017, 07:03 PM by DS Piron.)
04-01-2017, 06:07 PM
Starlit-Drakon
Drazzel of Moon and Stars

Land of Stars and Frangipani
>do not roomtrap Hermes, he's stressed enough right now as-is

[Image: arCPbnd.png][Image: egg009.png?raw=1] [Image: ECEEw.gif][Image: QzBOt.gif]look at my wonderful children [Image: RvqrN.gif][Image: EnFuA.gif][Image: e5CQP.gif][Image: ef4ys.gif]
04-07-2017, 02:49 PM
Gimeurcookie
Notail Shaming Squad

On a Space Croc
Just in case I don't have time to post an update today here's the stream sheet for this month. We'll be having a stream and raffle tomorrow! You still have a few hours to sign up for the raffle.

Stream sheet over here.

Raffle sign up here.

[Image: RhyLb1v.gif] [Image: Ap86zVU.png][Image: rUjQHSK.png][Image: eKvqgTn.png]
04-07-2017, 11:43 PM
Ferociousfeind
That fiend seems ferocious!

western hemisphere
Gime that little animated avatar in your signature is adorable

Look at this beautiful lamp egg:

[Image: B2skh0Y.png]

Some fear for what it will hatch into. But not me. I'm not silly!
04-08-2017, 06:38 PM