[Fortuna]: Split up (09/23)

[Fortuna]: Split up (09/23)
(07-19-2017, 12:31 AM)DetectiveCaillou Wrote: »If for whatever reason the questions continue, and the game doesn't end after Mors's question: "I get to have the next question, guys, unless Mors has another." (Prepare Querry: "What was 'the truth' you were alluding to when you said you didn't think it was fair that 'Polly' was in the tutorial?")

(And yeah, we already know the answer, but just about nobody else does.
The truth is that apollo got wrongfully imprisoned, no? Most gods know that apollo is not guilty because he is the roman apollo and not the corrupted greek one, because this was made public during a meeting.
> Hey Mors. After you're done doing whatever with Hermes can you tell us what happened to Apollo R? Assuming you're ignoring us, Helios could you tell us what Mors did with Apollo R or ask for us? Thanks.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
[Image: SYIJW0g.gif]

[Image: cFolfw0.gif]

[Image: 42nNyzz.gif]

[Image: XXB93kF.gif]

[Image: aBw0rkG.gif]

[Image: 1IxPPyQ.gif]

[Image: ItQz4nH.gif]

[Image: VYkAZcI.gif]

[Image: 4ZBSNgY.gif]

[Image: uYKHaNR.gif]

[Image: UTQUEQI.gif]

[Image: IzXTULp.gif]

[Image: Vwaw0x2.gif]

[Image: R1rPeav.gif]

[Image: St0rRFD.gif]

[Image: QDvKqi1.gif]

[Image: Xgit5Ot.gif]

[Image: EuIqz1x.gif]
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
>Alright then, Mors, could you help Hermes hide in the tutorial?
>Throw Eris' apple before hermes attacks you.
>Summon a magnet and attach it to his head while he's distracted [Image: Magnet.jpg]
(07-19-2017, 03:28 AM)Fellow Wrote: »>Throw Eris' apple before hermes attacks you.
>Summon a magnet and attach it to his head while he's distracted [Image: Magnet.jpg]

Seconding as an option to non-lethally neutralize him. Adding onto that > Call upon some rope to tie him up.
so go off to a safe dark cellar to cry about it alone then, hermes

>mercury: preempt hermes with a nice lil prank

"Hey mors, since you're in here, which is a place where interacting with me could be considered in-character, I'd like to ask you something: do you have any powers that might be able to put hermes in Gay Baby Jail? If you can help us out with that we could try to get something for you, like a toy or something. Or we could make one with the powers from that guy who unfortunately died (RIP in peace).
By the way any other AIs out there who need something crafted, come on and talk to us! We'd be happy to try to help. Come on down to the Player's Forge! now back to the show."

that's right what's a game show without advertisements
[Image: RjvYOd.png]
[Image: loVPRdw.gif]

[Image: untx0f0.gif]

[Image: V1QrzG8.gif]

[Image: CbIBkqq.gif]

[Image: MvMJC08.gif]

[Image: ujBc5O0.gif]
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
f for repects
>Take Mors's powers?
Lambda: Robot Regret ||| Flight Rising ||| Dragon Cave
I'm Athenike on the Discord chat and memes2electricboogaloo on the Twitch chat!
SpoilerShow
[f]

> What the heck hermes
[Image: IMG_6374.png][Image: IMG_6375.png][Image: IMG_6377.png]
>Back the fuck up guys, we do not wanna be near that dead child.
(07-19-2017, 06:19 AM)Hichico Wrote: »>Back the fuck up guys, we do not wanna be near that dead child.
>Hermes you know what happens when mors dies. End the roomtrap or we all die!
(07-19-2017, 06:16 AM)Clockwork Dragon Wrote: »>Take Mors's powers?

Seconding
>Hey so, necromancy is a thing right?
Also consider: What if Kill Hermes.
You know how Helios warned us against killing Vors and how Thanatos doesn't kill Mors because something scary happens when he dies? That's what's about to happen.
(07-19-2017, 06:35 AM)Fellow Wrote: »>Hermes you know what happens when mors dies. End the roomtrap or we all die!

Yell to get hermes's attention.

"Hey hermes! You're covered in your friend's blood and you're probably going to become a clockwork unless you do the following: first, end the roomtrap. Second, ask our coffee-headed crew member to light you up with their flamethrower to burn off all of the clockwork virus. Burning to death will probably suck and hurt, but you'll respawn, since they're not another AI.'
We could also surgically remove the infected arms with our shotgun. Our first concern should be that mors is about to murder us, though.

>Hey hermes could you pat my patrons on their backs real quick? I think something intresting will happen if you do.
Summon fanart for hermes:
SpoilerShow
>HEY GUESS WHAT
>time for another mental breakdown
[Image: egg004.png?raw=1] [Image: arCPbnd.png][Image: egg009.png?raw=1]
Aww, I wanted to question Mors about that puppy bowl...

But yeah, time to end the roomtrap
Welp. I hate this suggestion with all my being and I sincerely hope no one else seconds it but here it is worded in the silliest way I could manage.
>Athena: Use gun based problem solving on Hermes' face. He has done a bad, and will do so to us soon.
EDIT: And now, for a suggestion I do like!
>You: Might as well steal Mor's soul, or however the power gaining works.
This is not the original Juddy. We made a deal because we use the same username, and I own this account now. I am the owner. It is me. Totally worth giving up a reddit account with high karma for a forum account with adventures I read
>Now spews a noble heart... Good night sweet prince. May flights of angels mock and jeer you.
(07-19-2017, 12:39 PM)Futurdreamz Wrote: »Aww, I wanted to question Mors about that puppy bowl...

But yeah, time to end the roomtrap

We didn't roomtrap anyone. We're the ones trapped, so this is a command to kill Hermes.
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]