Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

[Fortuna]: End of O-Misson
Clockwork Dragon
 RE: [Fortuna]: THE (Sort of) END 7/26

A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep.
>Hey Athena, that was a smart plan! I wish I had though of it myself, actually. Genuinely, great work getting us out of quite the pickle!

Lambda: Robot Regret ||| Flight Rising ||| Dragon Cave
I'm Athenike on the Discord chat and memes2electricboogaloo on the Twitch chat!
Spoiler :
[Image: OKPUwYP.png][Image: aON5O2K.gif] Where are eggs? Here and here.
Arts people have arted for me:
07-26-2017, 06:46 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
wiltingMyosotis
Too Busy Reading

> GG, Athena + Helios!
07-26-2017, 07:03 AM
Fellow
Guy the Chap

>Hey so I don't suppose you guys could get the clockwork blood off of Hermes somehow?
07-26-2017, 12:08 PM
nonexistentPumpkin

>You know, if you were that on board with burning the extra life I had you could've just said so, that was kinda what I was planning on doing already. But thanks.

>So what now?
07-26-2017, 03:33 PM
Sir_Whoop
Achievement: Can Art

> I know dying was how we planned to end the roomtrap, but did Athena actual shoot us...?

Woop! Woop! Woop!
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2017, 09:06 PM by Sir_Whoop.)
07-26-2017, 04:14 PM
Ferociousfeind
That fiend seems ferocious!

western hemisphere
>So Athena, what did you have Latta get from the Fortuna chest? I don't think we discussed this before.

Look at this beautiful lamp egg:

[Image: B2skh0Y.png]

Some fear for what it will hatch into. But not me. I'm not silly!
08-01-2017, 06:42 PM
Wheat

Hey guys, why didn't you let me get a little closer to get a few words in? Mors can't be that bad, right? They sounded like normal...

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2017, 07:25 AM by Wheat.)
08-04-2017, 07:24 AM
Bonfire_78
The Pychopathic Pacifist

After
>Do you guys know what Cloe got from the Fortuna Chest? I'm curious to see what it gave her.
08-05-2017, 05:27 PM
Spish

> So uhh, anything you can tell me about this Quetzalcoatl dude?
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2017, 01:07 AM by Spish.)
08-09-2017, 04:49 PM
Wheat

more suggestions:

Athena, why didn't you just tell us that you could shoot us at any time to end the roomtrap and autopilot the game to its end? You could have done that before we summoned mors, (who you were aware was at risk of turning into a giant tower of death, though I wasn't aware). And didn't you say you wouldn't shoot us again without our permission (unless it looked like we were going to hurt you)?

So can you stop keeping things from us that end up becoming an issue for us later after some dramatic reveal? I mean, you dislike drama. If you say off the bat, "Hephaestus is a bad man who has the ability to mind control me," that would have saved a lot of trouble from us trying to give everyone we meet a chance. Do you still distrust us and think we won't be able to handle the truth? We can't really co-play at 100% if we're sometimes playing against each other due to my ignorance.

Also, do you still want pictures of birds? I forgot the exact terms of the bet so I don't know who won or lost... Blu's crew was technically the final boss like you said, but we also didn't have to fight them as a boss because we were friends with them like I said.
I guess it doesn't matter, because I can go out later and take some. The weather outside is nice for it.

____

Helios, are other gods going to just keep on bringing up project solar flare any time we meet them? It seems like a lot of them like bringing it up for an annoying gotcha. What can we say to them in a "yeah I know" kind of way to take the wind out of their sails?

How many games will it take for us to stop being a student and start being a colleague? (I know we're not close now, but I feel like there should be a point where we graduate, since students aren't students forever and I want a goal to aim for.) Can you give us reports on our progress? Maybe we should start getting final exams after the end of every game, and short midterms—gaming tests that measure how much we've learned. Would you be willing to push us like that?

____

to both:
Last time between games, we got to see a cutscene of a meeting of the gods. Since we can roomtrap anyone on screen, would it be a good idea to roomtrap someone there, quickly ask them to ask all the gods if they have any questions, comments or requests for the player (especially with regards to cooperation against stopping the universe from ending), and release them back into the meeting? They can jot down all of the requests and questions on a piece of paper, and then, near the end of the meeting, we roomtrap them again and give them a piece of paper of our own with all of our answers on it for them to take back to the gods. Who would be the best person to roomtrap for that, one of you or someone else?

Also one of you should tell Mercury that we'll do a special request for them for us... uh... using their ship without their permission. Oh also we didn't use their texture cubes; they should be safely hidden wherever athena buried them.

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2017, 10:08 PM by Wheat.)
08-09-2017, 10:00 PM
cmdrcade

Inteliga
Seconding wheat's conversations this is amazing
08-10-2017, 12:13 AM
neferiusNexus
Mage of Void

Land of Metal and Rain
Wtf Athena!
... also, is anyone else missing the Discord server from their lists of is that just me?
08-10-2017, 08:44 PM
Futurdreamz

It disappeared from my list...
08-10-2017, 09:00 PM
neferiusNexus
Mage of Void

Land of Metal and Rain
That's... disheartening. The main way i was notified on updates to this and other Fortuna related adventures, was through the #announcements channel :(
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2017, 09:39 PM by neferiusNexus.)
08-10-2017, 09:38 PM
Dorsidwarf

DEATH SAUSAGE
https://goo.gl/photos/GrY4vEPVnZYRixkc9

A bunch of neat birds, including owls

[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]
08-10-2017, 11:41 PM
LammarWesley

Brazil, Somewere
http://imgur.com/a/QXc5y

Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
08-11-2017, 12:30 AM
Clockwork Dragon

A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep.
(07-26-2017, 06:46 AM)Clockwork Dragon Wrote: >Hey Athena, that was a smart plan! I wish I had though of it myself, actually. Genuinely, great work getting us out of quite the pickle!

Also, birds for Athena.
Spoiler :
[Image: qBXe0WV.jpg]
[Image: U7fV7Hk.jpg]
[Image: PLqRYW4.jpg]
[Image: RdlsfcZ.jpg]
[Image: ob7O9i5.jpg]

EDIT: You'll never guess what I have here. It's more birds.
Spoiler :
[Image: i3MvtVZ.jpg]
[Image: HD2FyZX.jpg]
[Image: 1tNugQ8.jpg]
[Image: vmM9n9O.jpg]
[Image: wVyqVeh.jpg]

I also put all these birds into one album.

Lambda: Robot Regret ||| Flight Rising ||| Dragon Cave
I'm Athenike on the Discord chat and memes2electricboogaloo on the Twitch chat!
Spoiler :
[Image: OKPUwYP.png][Image: aON5O2K.gif] Where are eggs? Here and here.
Arts people have arted for me:
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2017, 03:30 PM by Clockwork Dragon.)
08-11-2017, 12:34 AM
sugarthekitty
Sugar

Elsewhere
I second Wheat's whole thing, it's a pretty cool plan

(also sorry about the deleted post thing if anyone saw that and was confused)

I have no idea what I'm doing but it's okay because I have the power of summoning bendy straws. It's all good yo.
08-12-2017, 03:32 AM
cmdrcade

Inteliga
[Not a suggestion but I don't know what's up with discord but the discord server is still up and is working just fine!]
08-12-2017, 05:00 AM
neferiusNexus
Mage of Void

Land of Metal and Rain
I regret nothing.
Mors is an abomination, and i don't deserve to be treated like this over a joke.
Years of following and occasionally even contributing to this adventure apparently meant nothing.

Next time you kick someone off your discord, at least show the courtesy of giving them a PM (over Discord) explaining why.
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2017, 01:00 AM by neferiusNexus.)
08-13-2017, 12:58 AM
Gimeurcookie
Notail Shaming Squad

On a Space Croc
I'll make sure to inform people they got banned from the discord the moment they are banned from now on, sorry about that.
08-13-2017, 08:57 AM
Gimeurcookie
Notail Shaming Squad

On a Space Croc
[Image: 0MUFqeS.gif]

[Image: RNBxNgj.png]
Well...the end of that game was certainly..something..We definitely learned a lot though I guess? Mors isn’t really an AI..or is just a flesh AI, Sonny was something?? And then there was everything with Heph and Eris and...oh god is our next game just going to be even crazier than this one…

[Image: Vdxpts4.gif]
What, this game was supposed to be “Crazy?” It was LUKEWARM AT BEST! Also what do you mean we learned a lot? It is YOU who learned a lot. All of this was very obvious to us. I mean, not the part with Sonny, but we all knew something was up with Sonny.

[Image: OINLadi.png]
Mors turned out to be a clockwork monster, not an actual AI robot. Does this mean he was the first gen of flesh and blood that you two mentioned earlier?

[Image: mFtZQcw.png]
Yes that’s right, we couldn’t tell you about that because well, it’s not a fact that Mors wants to get out. It’s not a big deal to us anyway, we don’t have to deal with Mors.

[Image: mxYClwe.png]
Do you think Hermes is going to be ok. He did get covered in Mors’ blood, and Mors is a, you know, clockwork.

The word clockwork isn’t some sort of strange taboo word you know. He’s a goner. He’s going to become a clockwork and there’s nothing we can do about it. That’s kind of what you get for attempting to murder people who were trying to protect you!

I hope he won’t lose his mind, but I’ve never been infected with a clockwork before, all I know is that it’s horrible and he might never be the same ever again. If he’s lucky it might just be a safe strain, I mean Mors keeps his mind in check, so hopefully it’s safe.

[Image: mxYClwe.png]
That’s depressing.

Nothing about clockworks is ever a happy story.

[Image: RNBxNgj.png]
Is Mors still capable of doing his work saving the game as...whatever he is now? Am I going to be forced to keep the game on constantly for now on?

[Image: JVpEW8O.png]
Mors has always been like this. If anything that was Mors’ true form. The childlike creature you see is only a disguise, but at the same time that is also the true form of Mors. It’s a complicated story player. I think you may have heard from Jayna when she was alive that “She met a dog and a three eyed spider.” Well, now you know what she saw.

[Image: DZrQeyo.png]
I meant doing paperwork is hard when you have hands the size of city buses.

[Image: kbDzNzB.png]
Student I don’t think you understand that I am implying that Mors hops in and out of forms. It’s not a stretch to consider that Mors can turn back into what he once was.

[Image: tr3vDiO.png]
Oh ok, I understand now. I'd like to hear the story one day if it's something that can be shared. By the way, could you refresh us on our plan for next game so that we’re sure of what to do?

THE PLAN IS TO STOP MAKING PLANS. IT’S TIME FOR ACTION NOW! I will be taking my leave, fusing, and then, what I will do next will rattle the structure of the universe.

But first I want to say, I won the bet! HAHAHAHA! That Blu’s crew was our boss! We just happened to have ended it in friendship.

[Image: OINLadi.png]
Wait doesn’t that mean we both win then?

No it DOES NOT! Stop trying to get out of going outside and taking those pictures of birds! What are you, scared of going outside?

[Image: qFQ8YvH.png]
I’m not scared of going outside!

[Image: LBLrCOU.png]
But it’s like the middle of the night and- wait, oh geez it’s morning. I’ve been playing Fortuna for too long. I was supposed to go to sleep 2 planets ago.

Perfect bird picture taking time! If you go to sleep now the birds will be gone! Now go, take pictures of those birds!

Athena will be commenting on some of the bird pictures posted into chat. But it's time to vote on a more important issue. Athena plans to leave to become Atheris. Do you want Athena to leave the patron slot?

Here are the pros and cons just so everyone knows.

Pros: Athena will come back as Atheris, thus part limbo god. That gives us quite a bit of power if lets say, we wanted to kill some gods or at least scare them away from us.

Cons: Eris has confirmed that both of them will already appear in the next game in some fashion, so keeping us in our patron slot doesn't mean we lose them. Eris confirmed she'd attack Helios, and thus that feeling is likely to move into Atheris. Atheris is the main patron of "Glitchy" one of the players who reported uses Atheris to glitch the game in to oblivion.

But the worst con is not picking out a new patron to meet. (Unless you wish to fire Helios.)

So please vote for one of the options below. Note that options grouped together means that their points are together.

If you change your vote PLEASE delete your post and then post a new message. Too many vote changes may cause me to not count your vote.

Get rid of Athena
> Let Athena fly free to become Atheris and appear next game.

Keep Athena
> Keep Athena and Helios, thus getting Atheris.
> Keep Athena, get Atheris, fire Helios.

[Image: RhyLb1v.gif] [Image: Ap86zVU.png][Image: rUjQHSK.png][Image: eKvqgTn.png]
08-13-2017, 08:57 AM
[Devil]

Hell
>get rid of Athena

YOU JUST GOT DEVIL´D
08-13-2017, 09:00 AM
Robust Laser
chillbug

Kelowna, BC, Canada, THE MOON
I am on team let Atheris take a break and let the new bird show up to fill in for the previous bird

seeya wherever we see ya, atheris
08-13-2017, 09:02 AM
bigro
Please explain

Radelaide
Sack them both it's time we explore our options.

[Image: sdivps.png][Image: ldrohc.png][Image: rqgkny.png]
08-13-2017, 09:10 AM