[Fortuna]: Night hunt (10/12)

[Fortuna]: Night hunt (10/12)
RE: [Fortuna]: (5) Lets talk to! Some! Friends! 6/12
>I just made a notail, check them out (send a screenshot)
>Thoughts?

>Y35 sounds cool, is that your avatar rn then?
[LIVE] - AliCat2020's modded dlc playthrough, like and subscribe if you enjoyed

Aww I'm sorry to hear that man. They're just jealous, I think - you wouldn't have won the contest if Y-35 really did suck, right?
[Image: Cmh4iZA.png] [Image: z8yQvca.png] [Image: REdv8VX.png]
I will respect your current mood and not ask you about notails. If you want to continue to vent to me, feel free to and I will listen.
[Image: RjvYOd.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: (6) Lets talk to! Some! Friends! 6/12
Cringe culture is stupid anyway, you should be able to like and create stuff without people talking about how embarrassing it is! I'm sorry you have to deal with people like that.
hey let's date
[Image: egg004.png?raw=1] [Image: BMy2LW4.png] [Image: fNYPmPd.png] [Image: uLF0DoV.png] [Image: egg009.png?raw=1]
RE: [Fortuna]: (6) Lets talk to! Some! Friends! 6/12
[Image: gvfu6IZ.png]
You: Y-35 sounds cool. I'm sure they were just jealous.

[Image: bhmdHJ7.png]
Ready4DeathTBH: But you haven't even heard about Y-35, how do you know if Y-35 is cool or not?

You: Eerrrr.

Ready4DeathTBH: You really don't need to give me empty compliments, newbie. I don't need anyone to do that.

You: Well you wouldn't have won the contest if the character wasn't good, right?
You: So she has to be good.

Ready4DeathTBH: I don't know, the falouts won a contest too and they're just giant pink mantises.
Ready4DeathTBH: I don't know if winning automatically means your entry is better, just that the people who chose who won liked it better. I would like to think Y-35 is better but I don't know honestly.
Ready4DeathTBH: Like I said I'm just overreacting. It's just hard to not see the vocal minority as the majority. A lot of people like my oc, it's just that when one person says she's badly designed or offensive in some way it just causes me to think the worst.

Ready4DeathTBH: How long have I been harming the masses by perpetuating a stereotype with my tourist weeaboo anime lone wolf? How many people have I mislead?
Ready4DeathTBH: Then I remember this is a tourist weeaboo anime lone wolf oc created as a joke and think to myself how serious people are into all of this.

You: Tourist weeaboo anime lone wolf........

Ready4DeathTBH: Yeah. I love her cause she is basically me but stronger. I'm using her as an icon right now.
Ready4DeathTBH: She thinks tourists are so amazing and she speaks all of their languages except she only knows a few words from each type....and she really doesn't know what she's saying, but she tosses in those words all the time.
Ready4DeathTBH: She's got a radical katana, and is a huge loner who has both a super deep voice and a really high pitched voice and no one is sure which one is fake.
Ready4DeathTBH: She was suppose to be the child of some super important notails who were then murdered before her very eyes but they removed that from the final. </3

You: That character is rather, unique.
You: To be honest I didn't understand most of what you said.

Ready4DeathTBH: You're one of those people who are like REALLY honest huh?
Ready4DeathTBH: Well it's ok, she's suppose to be overly complex and honestly just one big freaking mess of a character.
Ready4DeathTBH: People just don't understand her Deep Lore™ and that she's not a serious character, she just acts serious.
Ready4DeathTBH: But not everyone has to like everything. I just feel bad because it's my thing. I'm sure the arguments over giant pink mantises is bigger than whatever I got going on so I better just get over it.

Ready4DeathTBH: Anyway, enough about me, didn't you want to ask something? Or did you forget?
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: (7) Lets talk to! Some! Friends! 6/12
I absolutely forgot.
>To be honest, yes, but I'm pretty sure it had something to do with notails, so I think we're good.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
>I think we were going to ask for tips on stuff. Picked a notail for this crew after our first notail turning out to be The Future.
>Apologize for the unique comment.
>Unfortunately, been doing a blind run, on a sun god run. Wanting to save the universe and all that.

> What no, I totally didn't forget! (I totally did though.) But on the subject of notails, would you like to hear about any of the absolutely crazy ones I've had, or will have on my crew?
You: I think I forgot. I'm sure it wasn't important though.

Ready4DeathTBH: Oh ok. Well if you remember you can just send me a message again. Speak to you later.
Ready4DeathTBH: Thanks for talking to me.

================================

Read before you suggest for this one!
SpoilerShow

Yell at Cowboy Twice (Forum canon)

SpoilerShow

Don't yell at Cowboy, or say sorry for yelling

SpoilerShow
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
>(Yell Version): You know buddy, even though you are a heartless jackel who doesn't recognize the peoplehood of these sexy robots, I value our friendship, so I'm sozzlez brah? b(TnT)b

>(NoYell Version): Did you know how seriously messed up Grapollo was. I consider myself a fairly understanding person, but even I'm like "Yikes".
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
>(NoYell Version): Yo, it's ok we losing all our stuff, at least we got buddies with a few limbo gods and I think we can have a chance, I also got what I think is a limbo god from the Fortuna chest.

>(Yell Version) : Sorry my bro, I just really got in the game and got really snappy, this will not repeat.
Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
>(Yell Version): You know what, you're right. None of these characters matter anyways. Like your obsession with the piece of garbage 12 year old that is Nike.
RE: [Fortuna]: (8) Lets talk to! Some! Friends! 6/12
Yell v2
SpoilerShow

Yell v1 (no v3 bc his life sucks)
SpoilerShow

>(NoYell): Eh, it's okay, I wanted to at least try yknow? If I lose my stuff I lose my stuff. Thanks for buying me this game btw, it's been a lot of fun.

>(Yell): damn cowboy why did u ruin my crew it sucks now and it's all ur fault wtf
[Image: Cmh4iZA.png] [Image: z8yQvca.png] [Image: REdv8VX.png]
Yell Cowboy:
AHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I'm bad at people!!!!!
AHHH!!!!!!
Do you want a free Vapor game to make up for it? I can't say words good but I can bribe you to try to make up for being bad at friendship

No Yell Cowboy: losing everything is fine. It's the friends you made along the way that counts.
By the way what about co-op mode? Is it something that I have to unlock?
[Image: RjvYOd.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: Yell at your friends Simulator 2018 6/12
[Yell version] ummm look dude i told you that theyre real people already :// its not my fault if you cant see it ://// why did you ruin these peoples lives cowboy ://///

[No yell version] I mostly wanted to talk to you about how fun this game is! I don't even know what time it is anymore! I wanted to tell you about my new crew, did you want to hear? I can't wait to play coop with you!
[Image: egg004.png?raw=1] [Image: BMy2LW4.png] [Image: fNYPmPd.png] [Image: uLF0DoV.png] [Image: egg009.png?raw=1]
[[Yell version]] EDIT: Okay look, I'm sorry dude. I've just, been way too wrapped up in this game. Uhhhh here's a funny picture to lighten the mood.

Just send a dab.

[[No yell version]] dude i don't think i've seen the sun in 3 days.
(06-13-2018, 06:04 AM)wiltingMyosotis Wrote: »[[Yell version]] Just send a dab.

This.
[Our-canon timeline (We yelled at Cowboy)]
> Apologize, you got too sucked in. What you did wasn't cool.
> Has Cowboy played any other games? Make small, non-Fortuna talk.
[Other-canon timeline (We and Cowboy are good)]
> Update Cowboy on the plan, and see if he has any suggestions, like which Limbo next?
<Yell version>
> Look, you know how it is when I get into something new; it kinda takes over my life. And I haven't really meant to punish you; in fact I've been more punishing to myself for keeping up with this endeavour but, what can you do? I got attached to these guys and I'm gonna stick it through to the end, and to do that I would really like your guiding advice to help.

<No yell version>
> Now here is where you send the dab.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
[Yell version] Sorry my man my dude. It's more fun for me if I immerse myself in the videogame experience. Sometimes I just get a little bit carried away with it, is that so wrong?

(Tldr let's not act crazy around our IRL friend for the third time in a row)
[YELLY] Okay... you're right maybe I did get a little carried away there. Been meaning to say sorry for what I said earlier, but I was kind of busy playing the game... again, getting carried away. Totes my bad.

[NO YELLY] I keep playing the sun god run so eventually you can join me in the hell I've created, co-op-style. >;P
[Image: qvqxw.png]
I don't really have any dialogue but I'd rather not ask cowboy or anyone for coop.
(("Have a normal conversation" and "Don't yell at Cowboy this time" fuse at the end so you only need to suggest for that path. Both of the Yell at cowboy options stop the whole thing right there and then so they do not need to be suggested for.))

Yell at Cowboy Twice (Forum canon)

Don't yell at Cowboy this time (Forum canon)
SpoilerShow

Yell at Cowboy for the 3rd time
SpoilerShow

========================

Don't yell at Cowboy, or say sorry for yelling

Have a normal conversation
SpoilerShow

DO THE IMPOSSIBLE AND FIND A REASON TO YELL AT HIM
SpoilerShow