Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

[Fortuna]: Captain my captain! 6/18
LoverIan
 RE: [Fortuna]: (5) Lets talk to! Some! Friends! 6/12
Gay Owl

>I just made a notail, check them out (send a screenshot)
>Thoughts?

>Y35 sounds cool, is that your avatar rn then?

[LIVE] - AliCat2020's modded dlc playthrough, like and subscribe if you enjoyed
[M]om - Be an M-class and run your own village =)

(This post was last modified: 06-12-2018, 10:14 PM by LoverIan.)
06-12-2018, 08:34 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Artem1s
moon moon

Oh You Know
Aww I'm sorry to hear that man. They're just jealous, I think - you wouldn't have won the contest if Y-35 really did suck, right?

[Image: Cmh4iZA.png] [Image: z8yQvca.png] [Image: REdv8VX.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2018, 08:36 PM by Artem1s.)
06-12-2018, 08:36 PM
Wheat

I will respect your current mood and not ask you about notails. If you want to continue to vent to me, feel free to and I will listen.

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2018, 08:37 PM by Wheat.)
06-12-2018, 08:37 PM
Apo11o
 RE: [Fortuna]: (6) Lets talk to! Some! Friends! 6/12
B[

Cringe culture is stupid anyway, you should be able to like and create stuff without people talking about how embarrassing it is! I'm sorry you have to deal with people like that.
hey let's date

[Image: egg004.png?raw=1] [Image: BMy2LW4.png] [Image: fNYPmPd.png] [Image: uLF0DoV.png] [Image: egg009.png?raw=1]
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2018, 09:03 PM by Apo11o.)
06-12-2018, 08:41 PM
Gimeurcookie
 RE: [Fortuna]: (6) Lets talk to! Some! Friends! 6/12
Notail Shaming Squad

On a Space Croc
[Image: gvfu6IZ.png]
You: Y-35 sounds cool. I'm sure they were just jealous.

[Image: bhmdHJ7.png]
Ready4DeathTBH: But you haven't even heard about Y-35, how do you know if Y-35 is cool or not?

You: Eerrrr.

Ready4DeathTBH: You really don't need to give me empty compliments, newbie. I don't need anyone to do that.

You: Well you wouldn't have won the contest if the character wasn't good, right?
You: So she has to be good.

Ready4DeathTBH: I don't know, the falouts won a contest too and they're just giant pink mantises.
Ready4DeathTBH: I don't know if winning automatically means your entry is better, just that the people who chose who won liked it better. I would like to think Y-35 is better but I don't know honestly.
Ready4DeathTBH: Like I said I'm just overreacting. It's just hard to not see the vocal minority as the majority. A lot of people like my oc, it's just that when one person says she's badly designed or offensive in some way it just causes me to think the worst.

Ready4DeathTBH: How long have I been harming the masses by perpetuating a stereotype with my tourist weeaboo anime lone wolf? How many people have I mislead?
Ready4DeathTBH: Then I remember this is a tourist weeaboo anime lone wolf oc created as a joke and think to myself how serious people are into all of this.

You: Tourist weeaboo anime lone wolf........

Ready4DeathTBH: Yeah. I love her cause she is basically me but stronger. I'm using her as an icon right now.
Ready4DeathTBH: She thinks tourists are so amazing and she speaks all of their languages except she only knows a few words from each type....and she really doesn't know what she's saying, but she tosses in those words all the time.
Ready4DeathTBH: She's got a radical katana, and is a huge loner who has both a super deep voice and a really high pitched voice and no one is sure which one is fake.
Ready4DeathTBH: She was suppose to be the child of some super important notails who were then murdered before her very eyes but they removed that from the final. </3

You: That character is rather, unique.
You: To be honest I didn't understand most of what you said.

Ready4DeathTBH: You're one of those people who are like REALLY honest huh?
Ready4DeathTBH: Well it's ok, she's suppose to be overly complex and honestly just one big freaking mess of a character.
Ready4DeathTBH: People just don't understand her Deep Lore™ and that she's not a serious character, she just acts serious.
Ready4DeathTBH: But not everyone has to like everything. I just feel bad because it's my thing. I'm sure the arguments over giant pink mantises is bigger than whatever I got going on so I better just get over it.

Ready4DeathTBH: Anyway, enough about me, didn't you want to ask something? Or did you forget?

[Image: RhyLb1v.gif] [Image: Ap86zVU.png][Image: rUjQHSK.png][Image: eKvqgTn.png]
06-12-2018, 11:11 PM
Robust Laser
 RE: [Fortuna]: (7) Lets talk to! Some! Friends! 6/12
chillbug

Kelowna, BC, Canada, THE MOON
I absolutely forgot.
06-12-2018, 11:13 PM
SirBlizz98
S. L. GG Esq.

>To be honest, yes, but I'm pretty sure it had something to do with notails, so I think we're good.

[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
06-12-2018, 11:19 PM
LoverIan
Gay Owl

>I think we were going to ask for tips on stuff. Picked a notail for this crew after our first notail turning out to be The Future.
>Apologize for the unique comment.
>Unfortunately, been doing a blind run, on a sun god run. Wanting to save the universe and all that.

06-12-2018, 11:28 PM
bappitybapcat
I exist, that's about it

I don't live in the world, I live on the world, duh.
> What no, I totally didn't forget! (I totally did though.) But on the subject of notails, would you like to hear about any of the absolutely crazy ones I've had, or will have on my crew?
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2018, 11:30 PM by bappitybapcat.)
06-12-2018, 11:30 PM
Gimeurcookie
Notail Shaming Squad

On a Space Croc
You: I think I forgot. I'm sure it wasn't important though.

Ready4DeathTBH: Oh ok. Well if you remember you can just send me a message again. Speak to you later.
Ready4DeathTBH: Thanks for talking to me.

================================

Read before you suggest for this one!
Spoiler :
((The next section is going to be confusing because we'll be playing both variations of cowboy, which is "Did not yell at him / Yelled at him but said sorry after the first time" and "Yelled at Cowboy TWICE with no sorries." By all technicality the yelling at Cowboy twice is "The Forum canon" version of You. There is no one canon on the main version of Fortuna though.

This is more of a "Just know that going forward that yelling at cowboy twice is our forum canon what option is picked for the yell at cowboy version will be our "forum canon" from now on, so please suggest carefully with that one.

Please make it very clear which version of the conversation you're suggesting for.

Note Cowboy is going to call You "Yu" for the sake of me being able to know where to replace the name with "Your name" later. You's name is not actually Yu.))

Yell at Cowboy Twice (Forum canon)

Spoiler :
You: Hey Cowboy, I'm starting up my 3rd game right now.

[Image: kp8t3mw.png]
CowBoy: Of Fortuna?

You: Yeah!

CowBoy: Look I really don't want to talk to you about Fortuna anymore. I'm regretting giving you that game, Yu. You're really fucking obsessed over fictional characters and have been pushing me around for YOUR mistake.
CowBoy: I like Fortuna too, but you know real people are more important than a freaking computer program right, Yu?

Don't yell at Cowboy, or say sorry for yelling

Spoiler :
You: Hey Cowboy, I'm starting up my 3rd game right now.

CowBoy: Oh cool, Yu. I guess you're not going to stop doing this.

You: The sun god run? Yeah I'm still doing it.

CowBoy: You can play the game however you want, but I feel bad, cause you're going to lose all your stuff way earlier than you're suppose to, dude.
CowBoy: You won't even be able to take your Fortuna items into the next universe because if you do the Sun god is coming with you.
CowBoy: But I won't bother you too much about it if you want to keep going.
CowBoy: You wanted some tips or something?

[Image: RhyLb1v.gif] [Image: Ap86zVU.png][Image: rUjQHSK.png][Image: eKvqgTn.png]
06-13-2018, 12:18 AM
SirBlizz98
S. L. GG Esq.

>(Yell Version): You know buddy, even though you are a heartless jackel who doesn't recognize the peoplehood of these sexy robots, I value our friendship, so I'm sozzlez brah? b(TnT)b

>(NoYell Version): Did you know how seriously messed up Grapollo was. I consider myself a fairly understanding person, but even I'm like "Yikes".

[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2018, 04:15 PM by SirBlizz98.)
06-13-2018, 12:24 AM
LammarWesley

Brazil, Somewere
>(NoYell Version): Yo, it's ok we losing all our stuff, at least we got buddies with a few limbo gods and I think we can have a chance, I also got what I think is a limbo god from the Fortuna chest.

>(Yell Version) : Sorry my bro, I just really got in the game and got really snappy, this will not repeat.

Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2018, 04:13 PM by LammarWesley.)
06-13-2018, 12:31 AM
Orpheus the Bard

>(Yell Version): You know what, you're right. None of these characters matter anyways. Like your obsession with the piece of garbage 12 year old that is Nike.
06-13-2018, 12:52 AM
LoverIan
 RE: [Fortuna]: (8) Lets talk to! Some! Friends! 6/12
Gay Owl

Yell v2
Spoiler :
>Apologize to Cowboy about being...honestly an asshole. There's nothing that makes it alright, and nothing that justifies it.
>Hell it was our mistake. Really should sit down and read the directions on things and google shit before jumping on it.

Yell v1 (no v3 bc his life sucks)
Spoiler :
>Apologize to Cowboy about being a dunkhead
>Try to explain that the AI is extremely sophisticated and that they all try to stay in character, and you thought everyone had seen who they really are
>None of it makes it ok, but starting a dialogue on the game and it's complexity might be good.
>Also we may be fairly good on strategy tips. Speedy said something cryptic about Helios being the real villain while sending us a bougie villain's themesong, which is Kratos'??

(This post was last modified: 06-13-2018, 01:17 AM by LoverIan.)
06-13-2018, 01:15 AM
Artem1s
moon moon

Oh You Know
>(NoYell): Eh, it's okay, I wanted to at least try yknow? If I lose my stuff I lose my stuff. Thanks for buying me this game btw, it's been a lot of fun.

>(Yell): damn cowboy why did u ruin my crew it sucks now and it's all ur fault wtf

[Image: Cmh4iZA.png] [Image: z8yQvca.png] [Image: REdv8VX.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2018, 02:03 AM by Artem1s.)
06-13-2018, 01:41 AM
Wheat

Yell Cowboy:
AHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I'm bad at people!!!!!
AHHH!!!!!!
Do you want a free Vapor game to make up for it? I can't say words good but I can bribe you to try to make up for being bad at friendship

No Yell Cowboy: losing everything is fine. It's the friends you made along the way that counts.
By the way what about co-op mode? Is it something that I have to unlock?

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2018, 02:17 AM by Wheat.)
06-13-2018, 02:13 AM
Apo11o
 RE: [Fortuna]: Yell at your friends Simulator 2018 6/12
B[

[Yell version] ummm look dude i told you that theyre real people already :// its not my fault if you cant see it ://// why did you ruin these peoples lives cowboy ://///

[No yell version] I mostly wanted to talk to you about how fun this game is! I don't even know what time it is anymore! I wanted to tell you about my new crew, did you want to hear? I can't wait to play coop with you!

[Image: egg004.png?raw=1] [Image: BMy2LW4.png] [Image: fNYPmPd.png] [Image: uLF0DoV.png] [Image: egg009.png?raw=1]
06-13-2018, 05:16 AM
wiltingMyosotis
Too Busy Reading

[[Yell version]] EDIT: Okay look, I'm sorry dude. I've just, been way too wrapped up in this game. Uhhhh here's a funny picture to lighten the mood.

Just send a dab.

[[No yell version]] dude i don't think i've seen the sun in 3 days.

[Image: IMG_6374.png][Image: IMG_6375.png][Image: IMG_6377.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2018, 09:42 PM by wiltingMyosotis.)
06-13-2018, 06:04 AM
Thalia V1
Trash

Furrytown
(06-13-2018, 06:04 AM)wiltingMyosotis Wrote: [[Yell version]] Just send a dab.

This.

[Image: egg007.png?raw=1] [Image: egg005.png?raw=1] [Image: egg008.png?raw=1] [Image: 1l8y9Lt.png]
06-13-2018, 07:48 AM
DS Piron

[Our-canon timeline (We yelled at Cowboy)]
> Apologize, you got too sucked in. What you did wasn't cool.
> Has Cowboy played any other games? Make small, non-Fortuna talk.
[Other-canon timeline (We and Cowboy are good)]
> Update Cowboy on the plan, and see if he has any suggestions, like which Limbo next?
06-13-2018, 03:28 PM
Kíeros
🌈🐙👽 (gay tentacle alien)

ρ(∂v/∂t+v•∇v)= -∇p+∇•T+f
<Yell version>
> Look, you know how it is when I get into something new; it kinda takes over my life. And I haven't really meant to punish you; in fact I've been more punishing to myself for keeping up with this endeavour but, what can you do? I got attached to these guys and I'm gonna stick it through to the end, and to do that I would really like your guiding advice to help.

<No yell version>
> Now here is where you send the dab.

🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
06-13-2018, 04:10 PM
Spish

[Yell version] Sorry my man my dude. It's more fun for me if I immerse myself in the videogame experience. Sometimes I just get a little bit carried away with it, is that so wrong?

(Tldr let's not act crazy around our IRL friend for the third time in a row)
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2018, 06:44 PM by Spish.)
06-13-2018, 05:18 PM
awkwardcarapace
York Upyup

The Year 2003
[YELLY] Okay... you're right maybe I did get a little carried away there. Been meaning to say sorry for what I said earlier, but I was kind of busy playing the game... again, getting carried away. Totes my bad.

[NO YELLY] I keep playing the sun god run so eventually you can join me in the hell I've created, co-op-style. >;P

[Image: gmzzj.png]
06-13-2018, 06:05 PM
Fellow
Guy the Chap

I don't really have any dialogue but I'd rather not ask cowboy or anyone for coop.
06-13-2018, 06:15 PM
Gimeurcookie
Notail Shaming Squad

On a Space Croc
(("Have a normal conversation" and "Don't yell at Cowboy this time" fuse at the end so you only need to suggest for that path. Both of the Yell at cowboy options stop the whole thing right there and then so they do not need to be suggested for.))

Yell at Cowboy Twice (Forum canon)

Don't yell at Cowboy this time (Forum canon)
Spoiler :
You: I've been thinking about things recently, and I want to say sorry. After the last time we talked I've been thinking about what you said and mostly what I said.
You: I've been kind of treating you like trash I guess.

CowBoy: So you're dropping that whole nonsense about the AIs?

You: I mean, I do still believe on some level that they aren't just simple programs like you might think they are, but that doesn't mean I can yell at you about this.
You: I mean, if it turned out some of the NPC's I've killed in other games were something more than that, I don't think I would want anyone to yell at me about it.

CowBoy: Yeah.
CowBoy: It doesn't make me want to even listen. I mean I'm not sure how ok I am with this whole train of logic, I'm worried about you Yu.
CowBoy: You think some of the video game characters are like real people. That can't be good for you, dude. I don't want you to feel like you killed an actual person just because you had to pull the trigger on one of them.

You: I mean, I can understand that, but don't worry about me. I know what I'm doing.
You: Kind of.
You: Well not really, but I think I'll be ok, because I'm giving this my best shot, and that's really all I can offer right now, so as long as I know I'm trying my best I think I'll be ok.

You: If I fail I'm going to feel bad about it, cause I guess I could have prevented this if I had just listened to you and paid attention.

CowBoy: You didn't know any better. You didn't know what you were doing. No one will blame you for what you did, dude.
CowBoy: I mean, I wouldn't have given you the game if it was going to affect you this much. You really don't deserve to have all that weight on you.

You: Yeah. You know I was told something like that before by someone, and I'm sort of sticking with those words now. That's why I don't feel like I can blame you for this stuff. You couldn't have known either.
You: I'm starting to rethink things, but right now I'm pretty sold on the AIs being something bigger. I'm ok if you don't agree, but I do hope I can get better proof soon.

CowBoy: Yeah alright. I mean I still don't know what to make of this but I guess if you're saying you're totally ok dude that's fine.
CowBoy: But if I think you're going overboard on all of this I'm walking my ass over to your house.

Yell at Cowboy for the 3rd time
Spoiler :
You: Except it IS your fault.

CowBoy: What.

You: You started this run! You, hurt a lot of people by doing this, mainly Apollo, and you made me kill a whole universe!
You: They may not have all of their memories, but some of them have fragments of what you've done to them affecting them still right now. Have you seen what you've done to Greek and Roman Apollo?

CowBoy: Yes I have. That's the POINT YU!
CowBoy: Stop calling them people. Call them what they really are.
CowBoy: PIXELS on a SCREEN.

You: They talk to you!

CowBoy: Yu. Yu........Your patrons and shit are SUPPOSE to talk to you that's what they're PROGRAMED to do. They are PROGRAMED to do all of this Yu! If you removed their PROGRAMMING they wouldn't do shit cause they're PROGRAMS.

You: They're PEOPLE.
You: You're using all of that as an excuse to abuse PEOPLE!

CowBoy: AND YOU'RE USING YOUR OBSESSION TO ABUSE A REAL PERSON.
CowBoy: You are choosing them over me! I could physically walk over to your house within 30 minutes. Your advanced chat bots couldn't do that.
CowBoy: Cause that's all they are, dude!
CowBoy: Advance.
CowBoy: Chat.
CowBoy: Bots.

You: How can you not see what they really are?

CowBoy: The advanced chat bots?
CowBoy: No I see what they are just fine, Yu.

You: You're fucked up.
You: You're so scared of admitting that you're responsible for for hurting all these people so YOU don't have to feel guilty.

CowBoy: I'm not scared of anything Yu.
CowBoy: In fact, I think this is a great time to start a "kill as many Greeks and Romans as possible" run.

You: Don't.

CowBoy: And it's your fault all these AIs are going to die.

You: What.
You: You can't blame me for what you're doing!

CowBoy: That's some real fucking double standards dude!
CowBoy: Considering you're blaming me for shit I didn't do, such as FORGETTING TO DELETE SOMETHING I TOLD YOU TO DELETE!

You: Stop right now!

CowBoy: Yeah I'm going to stop.
CowBoy: Stop talking to you.
CowBoy: I'm still going to kill some people, I mean advanced chat bots, just for you.

You: I said STOP.

CowBoy: Fuck you, toxic asshole.

You: What is wrong with you?

[Image: Y4I4hJc.png]
Automated message: This user either does not allow message from outside their friendlist or has blocked you. They can not receive messages from you.

Forget him. He was a shitty friend anyway.

========================

Don't yell at Cowboy, or say sorry for yelling

Have a normal conversation
Spoiler :
You: I'm ok with losing my stuff. I really want to give this a try. It's not a big deal if I lose everything cause I don't really have anything to lose in the first place. Plus it's kind of all about the trip. Even if I fail in the end.....I'll be ok with it. I tried my best to give this universe a fighting chance where anyone else would have abandoned it and that's the important part.

CowBoy: Speech! Speech! Speech!

You: Oh my god no. Don't put me on the spot like that, Cowboy!

CowBoy: Lol, we ain't even in a group chat you loser. You can speech it up all you want.

You: That's all I have to say though! Anyway yes, I would like some tips. Recently I got to see Greek Apollo. Well kind of. I got to see his entry, first it was kind of creepy looking, but then I found there was a hidden page inside of that hidden page and got to read an entry by him, about himself.

CowBoy: Nice! It's too bad you couldn't see him in a normal game. He's one of my favorite AIs, but he's one of the most popular AIs. Doesn't help that he's one of the two starting ships so of course everyone uses him right out of the tutorial.
CowBoy: I think Artemis is better to use and I like the way she acts more, buuuuut Apollo isn't too fucking far off.

You: Yeah, I'd like to talk to him at some point.

CowBoy: Yeah. I have to ask though dude. Are you ok? Cause I know you're really into this game and I don't want you to go overboard on this stuff.

You: I mean, I can understand that, but don't worry about me. I know what I'm doing.
You: Kind of.
You: Well not really, but I think I'll be ok, because I'm giving this my best shot, and that's really all I can offer right now, so as long as I know I'm trying my best I think I'll be ok.

You: I did kind of spend 4 hours taking pictures of birds cause I lost a bet with my patron though. I wanted to sleep but I had to do it.

CowBoy: Wow you're really into this roleplaying stuff dude. I mean I still don't know what to make of this but I guess if you're saying you're totally ok dude that's fine.
CowBoy: But if I think you're going overboard on all of this I'm walking my ass over to your house.

DO THE IMPOSSIBLE AND FIND A REASON TO YELL AT HIM
Spoiler :
You: I literally cannot figure out a reason to yell at you in this section of the comic so I guess I'm just going to have to do this live when I come to it.

CowBoy: Wait what?

06-14-2018, 02:54 AM