Fortuna OC Show and Tell!

Hey guys! I've made a few Fortuna OCs and haven't really had any convenient place to showcase them at all. So hey! Time for a thread right?

Feel free to post any OCs you'd like to share here! I'll start:

I'd like to show my OC Bustle. Although I don't expect her to ever appear in the comic, she's meant to be the "sister" of Blu. I haven't made a fully blown character sheet on her but here she is:
[Image: tqpCMSt.png]
She's an Artemis, obviously. She's got an [optimistic] disposition pretty much all the time, to the point where she can be a bit annoying or [unnerving] to some people. She's also very [adventurous]. She loves her friend Hustle, who spends most of his time hiding in his shell on her back.
[Image: M7uP0Yv.png]
Despite being a Mercury, Hustle usually appears very [meek] and soft-spoken. His tail, however, seems to house all the sass of your typical Mercury unit; sometimes it blurts crude remarks that take acquaintances by surprise. In spite of his demeanor leading one to believe he might start at the drop of a pin, he is actually quite [Cool Under Pressure], a useful trait carried over from being a medic on his old ship, before it was destroyed.

(For those of you thinking it - yes, Hustle and Bustle are meant to be a reference towards Banjo-Kazooie, although the two of them did turn out quite a bit different from the bear and bird duo.)
RE: Fortuna OC Show and Tell!
[Image: tumblr_o5c97qa4qB1uz73lyo1_400.png]

Name: Izanami Gen 1
Species: A.I.

Stats:
Strength- 7
Intelligence- 9
Charisma- 6
Endurance- 7
Agility- 4
Luck- 7

Traits:
[1st Gen]
[Cute]
[Mind Control]
[Doesn't Know Their Own Strength]
[Infamous]
[Sanity Swap]
[Otaku]

Personality: Her regular personality is Kind, Gentle, Cute, and Sort of an Otaku, But her other personally is Murderous, Jealous, Disturbing, and Manipulative.

Special: True Self: Strength and Agility increase by 5
GOSH Hustle&Bustle look cute!! And Izanami looks sp00ky n cool too!!
[Image: qvqxw.png]
When it comes to makin' ai robots, here's some info and references:

cosmodex: ais
at the adventure mirror: the ai intermission where we meet a bunch of them

Apollo
SpoilerShow

Nike
SpoilerShow

Unicronus
SpoilerShow

Hermes
SpoilerShow

Zeus
SpoilerShow

Diana
SpoilerShow

Jupiter
SpoilerShow

Eris
SpoilerShow

Poseidon
SpoilerShow

Helios
SpoilerShow

Athena
SpoilerShow

Artemis
SpoilerShow

Somnus
SpoilerShow

Mercury
SpoilerShow

Mors
SpoilerShow

Pales
SpoilerShow

Aphrodite
SpoilerShow

Eros
SpoilerShow

Some extra reference sketches from one of the streams:
SpoilerShow
[Image: RjvYOd.png]
Uh, hey... Would it be bad form to share the profile of the character I made for an app over at the Downtime fanadventure before he's revealed?
"If I had more time I would have written a shorter letter." - Blaise Pascal
If you wanted to, I wont stop you. But it would likely be considered a spoiler for others who read Downtime.
It's worth noting that apps are subject to be changed by the comicker when used in their comic, so your app may not be the same exact character that appears in the comic.

Here's a topic for apps tho this topic is fine too

_______NEW POST__________

Here's the real good oc Dionysis v like whatever.
Quote:DIONYSOS (Dionysus) was the Olympian god of wine, vegetation, pleasure, festivity, madness and wild frenzy.

[Image: HUaMoz.png]
<great> wonder if i let off on the corn motif and gave them overalls
SpoilerShow
[Image: RjvYOd.png]
I'''mmmmsfmm absolute garbage so I made some Fortuna OCs that... I puuut a little way too much time into. I'm really shy about sharing them but I thought I'd give it a shot!!!

[Image: 7536130_P178qCUqga82g9K.png?1525536480]

This is Nebbi !! To make a long description short- though you can read the longer description here (PLEASE) https://toyhou.se/2145342.nebbi - Nebbi is adorable. An absolute good bean who adores space, and people, and just is super [ Affectionate ]. They accidentally murder their friend but hey, we all do some accidental murder from time to time.

I made them a Selene because I love the fact both Selene and Helios units doodle on their faces, and I already adore Helios honestly so I extra super fell in love with these obsessive rollerblading cuties. I'm gonna be absolutely thrilled if we ever actually see Selene v1 in a Fortuna run... I swear I'll just scream.

[Image: 7556787_xH9wXK8KGjQX5JR.png]

This is Nebbi's nice little accidentally dead friend, a Cupid v??? named Bip. Bip was honestly the epitome of your average Cupid unit if not a little TOO nice- which you can see here https://toyhou.se/2145342.nebbi/2153817.bip - and unluckily it eventually became his downfall. He was kinda pushing his luck from the start, though.

I tried my best I'm gonna go privately sob over these two for the next thousand years and force my friend into the hell that is Fortuna k bye