Waterworks

Waterworks
>Voting for Connie.

Though I don't really mind either way.
Quote
>Connie: Wake up right as Jose leaves in a display of unfortunate timing.
Quote
>Connie. It's been too long since the main character was a feature on screen.
This is not the original Juddy. We made a deal because we use the same username, and I own this account now. I am the owner. It is me. Totally worth giving up a reddit account with high karma for a forum account with adventures I read
Quote
>Connie, yes
Quote
Jose's a bro but gotta go >Connie
Quote
[Image: 2565.png]

Right then...

Guess I'll see you later, Connie. Hopefully.


[Image: 2566.png]

(06-18-2017, 02:46 PM)GuardianTempest Wrote: »>Connie: Wake up right as Jose leaves in a display of unfortunate timing.

[Image: 2567.png]

wait what

Looks like you dozed off again.

Sorry José, you're not exactly accustomed to having company...


[Image: 2568.png]


[Image: 2569.png]

Oh god damn it. You screwed up again.

Here you were, thinking that you could've taken this night as an opportunity to do something different, but you just sat down, remained quiet and stuck to your old habits.

You're not an alcoholic. This is just all you DO now. Your whole adventure at the Waterworks was supposed to be life-changing, it was supposed to get you back on your feet. But you managed to waste even that.

Well, at least you've always had the bartender to keep you company. You being a regular here is probably the only reason the Alpha Hall hasn't shut down yet. You guess that in a way, you've done your bit to help.

With that said, you don't want to spend any more time here tonight. You should probably go home. Or at least outside.

SpoilerShow
Quote
>Sit on a bench outside to gather your thoughts and review the state of the world and your life so far after the Waterworks.
Quote
>Take a bottle of rum to keep you company.
Quote
> It's probably time to leave the bar. It's closing time.
Quote
>Get a Taxi for home, probably for the best.
Quote
>You need no taxi, march home under your own power.
Quote
(06-26-2017, 06:04 PM)typeandkey Wrote: »>You need no taxi, march home under your own power.
>Walking home all by yourself may be a little too much to ask if you've had this much to drink. Steal someone's unicycle to get home on instead.
Quote
> Bartender: Maybe offer the lass a glass of water before the dame legs it. She might be a little dehydrated after such conspicuous consumption.

Assuming there is any water to offer...
Quote
> Connie: How did you defeat the hivemind?
SpoilerShow
Quote
[Image: 2570.png]

Well, that's that. You're done here.


(06-28-2017, 07:19 AM)CSJ Wrote: »> Bartender: Maybe offer the lass a glass of water before the dame legs it. She might be a little dehydrated after such conspicuous consumption.

Assuming there is any water to offer...


[Image: 2571.png]

The bartender hopes that you aren't trying to set a record for the largest hangover and offers you a glass of water.

Eh. Thanks, but you don't touch the stuff.


[Image: 2572.png]

The Alpha Hall hasn't changed all that much, which is why you've kept returning to it. The vikings who run it are very traditional, and think of it as a labour of love rather than a strict job. You respect that.


[Image: 2573.png]

In the meantime, everything else has been... let go, in a way. The other two bars have shut down (due to lack of patrons, you surmise).

Despite the city being as populous as ever, nobody is on the streets any more. It's a strange kind of peaceful desolation.
Quote
Are you still asleep?
Quote
(07-09-2017, 07:40 AM)Smurfton Wrote: »Are you still asleep?

[Image: 2574.png]

You're not sure what that means any more.

Gotta get home. Just need to find a bus...


SpoilerShow
Quote
>Consider the idea that you've managed to avoid something very horrible that might have something to do with everyone in some sort of coma.

Wild Mass GuessingShow
Quote
>If you can't find a bus, just holler furiously until a taxi materializes.
Quote
>Maybe the bartender knows were the nearest bus stop is?

speculationShow
Quote
>Look around for a blue glowing bus stop sign.
Quote
> Bus: Arrive almost immediately in a display of fortuitous timing.

> Bus Driver: Don't ask questions. It's far too late to be asking questions.


(at least, I'm assuming it's late at night... but with the dome, who knows? :P)
Quote
On the speculation front

SpoilerShow
Quote
(07-10-2017, 06:22 PM)Rakned Wrote: »> Bus: Arrive almost immediately in a display of fortuitous timing.
It's time to get serial, after all..

> Slick: Be The Driver.
> Clearly it didn't work properly the first time.
> Kick Harder.
SpoilerShow
Quote
>use the power of THE SMARTPHONE to locate a bus. alternatively just call an uber.
Quote