Waterworks

Waterworks
RE: Waterworks
>Reach in your goodie bag, will you get a gun? Who knows!
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
In the meanwhile, you can use the squares to mildly annoy him while you get a new gun
Shoot him with gliders!
>Get equipped and pose as a team because something-something, SHOOT THAT DOOFUS.
(02-22-2017, 12:13 PM)SirBlizz98 Wrote: »>Reach in your goodie bag, will you get a gun? Who knows!

[Image: 2469.png]

You'll let José rummage through your beatnik's bag for a suitable firearm. Let's just hope he doesn't find anything stupid like a pair of bongos or a pile of old berets.

...Why did you have to settle for a BEATNIK's bag? You should have held out and taken a container from a subculture that was more into organized crime, or murder.

[Image: 2470.gif]

But first, you've got a METEO GAMBIT to attend to.

What kind of person doesn't use their strongest ability right away? A dead person, that's who. Go big or go home!

[Image: 2471.gif]

And with that, Tubs' id comes forth!

For a personification of instinct, impulse, and desire - he's surprisingly reserved.

It's probably safe to say that he and Tubs are on good terms, as there wouldn't be too much for the id to do that Tubs wouldn't have already done.

SpoilerShow
>José: You find a gun with bongo attachments. Better than nothing, but why?
>Tubs' superego: continue weeping in the corner.
(02-23-2017, 01:25 PM)Fellow Wrote: »>Tubs' superego: continue weeping in the corner.

> Tubs' superego: give a hefty thumbs-up from the corner.
>Tubs' id: Attack yon foe, be victorious.
This is not the original Juddy. We made a deal because we use the same username, and I own this account now. I am the owner. It is me. Totally worth giving up a reddit account with high karma for a forum account with adventures I read
Flash progress is at 99%! Red alert, all hands on deck! This is not a drill!
>José: Pull out an arm that is on fire. Be annoyed by this fact.
Don't look at me. I'm just as confused by the bear as you people are...
Quote:>Tubs: Throw down

[Image: 2472.png]

With pleasure.

(YouTube mirror)
Music credit: Z3BB3 - The Plan

SpoilerShow
[Image: giphy.gif]
>Congratulations! You Win! Time to claim your prize.

>Rifle Tower: Boom.
Big-endian: have survived the pillaring, but split down the middle into two smaller middle-endians.

Middle-endians: decide nah you've got better things to do, leave and go backpacking around the world in a spin-off buddy comedy travel adventure
[Image: RjvYOd.png]
Hopefully we can refurbish the tropes page. I've made a lot of haphazard additions since the hiatus.

>Big-Endian: Explode into a fine, red mist.
Holy shit that was awesome! Well worth the wait!

>Tubs: Tip hat to Flush for the timely Pillar.
>Rifle tower: blow up something you're not supposed to.

I hate to be the bringer of bad news but I notice you're using dropbox for your images. According to the mirror site the public folder of it is shutting down in little over a week. You may want to look for an alternative.
Super awesome flash. I love how the robot came back and was momentarily relevant again.

>José: Do it, José. Trigger that Trigger. Fire that Fantastic Franco-Firearm. Do your people proud, José! Vive la France!
SpoilerShow
>Tubs: Keep your head down. Keep Flush's head down too.
>José: Shed a single tear of joy as you fire
>Rifle Tower: Do your job a bit too well
This is not the original Juddy. We made a deal because we use the same username, and I own this account now. I am the owner. It is me. Totally worth giving up a reddit account with high karma for a forum account with adventures I read
>Tubs: Be the suavest mobster possible. Achieve High-score on Suave Leader-boards.
Don't look at me. I'm just as confused by the bear as you people are...
Tubs: Revert to normal at an inconvenient time.
it's an awesome flash but, dman, I feel like a jerk saying this given how much effort went into this but this felt a little.. disapointing to me.
I mean, make no mistake, it's very well made, as usual, just... guess I was just really hoping this flash would be it, the end of this long intermission on a high note, maybe mix some of connie vs the Hivemind in it, and the return to the main plot.

Oh well, it was still awesomely coregraphed.
>Big-Endian: Disapear. Poof.
>Big-Endian: Be a goner
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]