Waterworks

Waterworks
"I appreciate the offer more now and all, but now that I look at your past, maybe there is something we both have to learn.

Out there... somewhere, are people I really do care about that don't want to absorb my consciousness. If joining means hurting them then I can't. Even in here, it still feels... lonely. And we both know that being lonely together won't change that. Friendship isn't something you can force or bribe or steal and there's more to life than being a hunter... or the hunted. I can change. I have changed. We can.

Accept me and end this vicious cycle. Please."

>Show them what you've learnt
[Image: jt0Cf7522wX9Gp-rLZuSVuS9drxEdxC7ZldowSZy...640-h80-no]
(09-07-2018, 07:42 AM)CSJ Wrote: »>Show them what you've learnt

this means challenging them to a dance-off
[Image: RjvYOd.png]
(09-07-2018, 08:36 AM)Wheat Wrote: »
(09-07-2018, 07:42 AM)CSJ Wrote: »>Show them what you've learnt

this means challenging them to a dance-off

i don't see anything wrong with that.
>CC: "Yeah see, it just isn't going to work between us. It's not you, it's me. I just feel like we want different things in life, like we're going different places you know? Don't feel bad though, I wish you the best with whoever you try to assimilate next."
This is not the original Juddy. We made a deal because we use the same username, and I own this account now. I am the owner. It is me. Totally worth giving up a reddit account with high karma for a forum account with adventures I read
>CC: "I mean it has it's perks... but like I've really gotten attached to this whole personal identity thing... I'd like to hold onto that."
"The monster look is pretty sick but I shouldn't let affect my descision"
"I thought we would be partners, but you're just so controlling"
Dang I'm late, got so focused that I forgot about this thread for a few days >.>

Unfortunately I can't come up with anything fancy.

>Connie: Random compliment
>Creature: Actually be complimented
>Cue awkward bonding over bad circumstances
>I'm listening, so you better have one hell of a sales pitch.
or
>Don't get any funny ideas, I'm in charge. You can be my sidekick.
[Image: 2816.png]

[Image: 2817.gif]

[Image: 2818.gif]

[Image: 2819.png]
fuckin' rude.
[Image: RjvYOd.png]
>FISSION MAILED
>3rd character: Reveal thineself and explain
>Tubs: Save the day
Smooth move slime for brains, you brain blasted the person you're psychically connected to.

>Fella off screen: Check on the two knuckleheads napping on the floor.
>Not cool...
>Where did all the static go? Did it work?
[Image: jt0Cf7522wX9Gp-rLZuSVuS9drxEdxC7ZldowSZy...640-h80-no]
>You know for being a hive mind, you're not much of a team player.
>Merge and become that new, third character.
> Subject: Appear from just off-panel in a dramatic camera pan. Even though you're just a memory, you didn't suddenly stop being a thing that existed or anything.
(09-10-2018, 04:51 AM)KingMomo Wrote: »Smooth move slime for brains, you brain blasted the person you're psychically connected to.

>Fella off screen: Check on the two knuckleheads napping on the floor.

seconded