Invaders!

Invaders!
#1
Invaders!
[Image: I1.png]

You wake up in the middle of the local park.

Your head is killing you, but you resolve to get up anyways.

[Image: I2.png]

Ow, ow, ow.

What were you doing here, anyways?

... Oh yeah.

You were talking your dog on a walk. But... just how did you end up passed out on the road?

Did someone bash your head in and take your dog away?

You feel your head. There doesn't seem to be any external injuries.

You get up with great difficulty.

Something feels off here.

You wander for a bit, then you decide to look up at the sky to determine what time it is.

[Image: I3.png]

You are shocked at what you see.

[Image: I4.png]

What... what the hell?!
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Quote
#2
RE: Invaders!
>It's an alligator
Quote
#3
RE: Invaders!
HERE COME THE GOBLINS
Quote
#4
RE: Invaders!
(04-12-2016, 12:10 AM)a52 Wrote: »>It's an alligator
(04-12-2016, 12:10 AM)Loather Wrote: »HERE COME THE GOBLINS

haha jinx
Quote
#5
RE: Invaders!
Stare at it a little longer, just to be sure.
[Image: tEjYkxP.png]
Quote
#6
RE: Invaders!
Hide and observe! Maybe it took your dog.
Quote
#7
RE: Invaders!
SpoilerShow

goblins (to scale)
Quote
#8
RE: Invaders!
(04-12-2016, 12:11 AM)The Blue Avenger Wrote: »Stare at it a little longer, just to be sure.
(04-12-2016, 12:13 AM)Akumu Wrote: »Hide and observe! Maybe it took your dog.

[Image: In5_zpsjz2xwxvx.png]

You quickly hide behind a tree. You peek your head out to look at the... well, you guess its an UFO. Did they have something to do with you passing out? Did they... take your dog?

[Image: I4.png]

It... isn't doing anything. Whew. It's just floating there, completely inert.

[Image: I3.png]

You decide to slowly walk out and observe it some more.

Slowly, slowly.

Still nothing. You look around and try to find your dog. But she's gone, leash and all. And, hmm. You were sure there were many other people walking. Last you remember, you were walking your dog. You waved hello to someone you knew from work. Then... right, she pointed behind you and screamed. You tried to look behind you but then... Were you attacked? You didn't feel anything...
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Quote
#9
RE: Invaders!
goblins took your dog to be their ruler
Quote
#10
RE: Invaders!
Look for clues.
[Image: tEjYkxP.png]
Quote
#11
RE: Invaders!
Take a picture
~◕ w◕~
Quote
#12
RE: Invaders!
Concentrate and see if cool psychic powers manifest
Quote
#13
RE: Invaders!
(04-12-2016, 01:50 AM)Whimbrel Wrote: »Take a picture

(04-12-2016, 12:59 AM)The Blue Avenger Wrote: »Look for clues.

[Image: In6_zpsajgi0zty.png]

Now that you look at the UFO more closely, it's clear it's not from this world. The technology is strange, but it interests you. You'd love to take a picture, but you realize you don't have anything on you. When walking your dog, you tend to not bring anything with you. You really should have known better... this would be a good time to have a phone with you.

Your head is still throbbing. You look around for clues anyways. You walk through the forest, looking for other signs of life. You're not sure if it's just a slow day, but there isn't anybody around...

[Image: In7_zpsehv6wmdn.png]

Walking further into the forest, you finally spot a backpack. There are also several other objects scattered around, implying that someone was here. How odd that they would just walk away and leave everything, though.

[Image: In8_zpsgydfqonv.png]

You go ahead and check the backpack. There isn't anything of note, just some paperwork. This guy didn't seem like much of a camper or a hiker. You suppose you might as well as take the backpack with you, so you can have something to put any further clues in.

[Image: In9_zpsnzvb3z8b.jpg]

The only worthwhile things in the backpack are a wallet and a notepad. Everything else is filled with legal scribbles, so they're worthless to you. You check through the wallet, and find this guy's ID and other personal things. He's apparently a lawyer. You're not the kind of person to steal, so you just put it away for now. Maybe you'll find this guy later on.

The notepad has some contact numbers in it, though.

(04-12-2016, 09:42 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Concentrate and see if cool psychic powers manifest

[Image: In10_zpsiel9ion9.png]

Your head hasn't stopped throbbing, and it's kind of starting to bother you. You look at your hands. Something feels different. You try waving your hands around and concentrating. Nothing happens.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Quote
#14
RE: Invaders!
Lick your hand
~◕ w◕~
Quote
#15
RE: Invaders!
Strike a pose and see if that helps.
[Image: tEjYkxP.png]
Quote
#16
RE: Invaders!
Maybe one of the numbers knows something about your new latent psychic powers!
Quote
#17
RE: Invaders!
Rub your eyes. See if your hands are tangible
[Image: msicon1.png][Image: msicon2.png]
Quote
#18
RE: Invaders!
Better go put yourself in mortal peril so your psychic powers can lash out and save you!
Quote
#19
RE: Invaders!
> Try to see if there's a way for you to get on to the ship.
Quote
#20
RE: Invaders!
Try calling for help. Is there anybody around?
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
Quote