Polite but Irreverent Thread about Food

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Polite but Irreverent Thread about Food
We had burritos for dinner on Friday and a pavlova for dessert, it was good stuff. Pizza for Thursday dinner. Otherwise mostly unremarkable and not venturous.
Oh hey this is back. Sort of kind of, yeah. I've cooked a bunch more shit this year and that made me slightly more confident in myself but y'know. I still freak the fuck out a lot, stress can make me completely shut down and not even think like a regular person. I threw mince into a frypan and then added the onion later but it should have been the other way around (to be slightly fair to me, it was an improvised dish)
I'm cooking spaghetti today and I've never done that. This is frightening.
I cooked it but none of my family members ate any. Even today at dinner time. I'm so disgruntled by that.
Burgers are delicious and I also neglected my food thread child for 3 solid months. If I can't be arsed to give a damn, how am I to fare with real offspring or children in general? Abloo ahoo abloohoohoo
there is nothing to believe in.
I made smoke for dinner tonight.

There were some patties under it in the pan for some reason.
Personally I don't like smoke, but to each their own.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
It's not my favorite, either.
But it was pretty good smoke. As far as smoke goes.
I ate a second piece of chicken for dinner today and now I feel like I want to hurl. Not very pleasant.
Never had food. Sounds interesting, though.
You tell tricky and deceptive lies Iriri. Of course you had food, don't be obtuse.
Corn's a food, right? Sorry, I'm new to this.
Corn is food and yet so much more.
Okay but what about gum?
No no no NO
Gum can go right to the trash where it belongs. Except xanthan gum, which is very different and well-loved child.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Gum is not children how many times do I have to say this to you young man
I was gonna say fucking idiot but this seemed funnier
i imbibe toxic waste
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Cool what is ur poison? I am a V and monster kind of guy-man-dude-my-dude-el-duderino-man-thing-my-gu-dude-man-manman-theboy-the-thing-thething-thething1982byJohnCarpenter-the-dude-jeffreylebowski-man kind of guy.
exhausted tubes of plutonium, shaken, on the rocks
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
sounds unhealthy
Croissants are goood
I actually cooked sausages today for the first time, on the surface they looked cooked but once I bit down my suspicions that they were undercooked were confirmed.