RE: truck.
wheres the furthest place you've been in truck
that's a very ambiguous question
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
How high up on the truck have you been?
(08-14-2017, 03:26 AM)wyatt Wrote: »wheres the furthest place you've been in truck

the corners of the us, also vancouver bc.
(08-16-2017, 04:08 AM)btp Wrote: »How high up on the truck have you been?

on top of it, to replace lights

not supposed to, but it saves time instead of having to stop at a shop and wait for someone else to get around to doing it
[Image: RjvYOd.png]
have you ever had one of those really big trucks with a sleeping spot and a minifridge in the cab
yes that's called a sleeper cab and they are standard for over-the-road drivers, since you need a place to sleep (as opposed to day cabs, for short distance/local truckers)

doesn't come with fridge included but i have a plug in cooler that sorta works like a fridge

http://eagle-time.com/showthread.php?tid...#pid121658
this post had pics
you ever seen anythin,,, dead,,, whikle trcukin
yes

there are also many pre-dead animals here and there, of nearly all the types

turns out road is danger. be careful around road.

e: vvv no i havent vvv
what about,,,,,,,,,,,, DEAD HUMAN?
you ever ate something fuckin weird while truckin in forgein states or even in your own
food's food, i dunno what's weird

though i don't eat out much since its a lot cheaper to just eaat corn rice and beans
(11-15-2016, 04:47 PM)Wheat Wrote: »There's a ~20 mile causeway bridge over the Atchafalaya basin on interstate 10 in southern Louisiana.

[Image: WmJplz.jpg]

Trucks are supposed to only use the right lane. For 20 miles. Which inevitably leads to getting stuck in a line behind some guy going 40 mph.

[Image: 2Fiwcm.jpg]
cff

Still the bayou views are pretty nice to the side I'll pull up some more later these are just the ones I have now
heres video
here's from pharr tx to brownsville, which is like 50 miles along the us mexico border. sometimes you can see the border fence itself

Trucking sounds very interesting, i'm glad I checked this thread. But I still don't know how you go pee.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
Pee Jug.
what if someone steals it.
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
what is your favorite thing about the pacific northwest
did you know there is a video game where you can throw pee jars at your enemies
(10-10-2017, 08:32 PM)ICan'tGiveCredit Wrote: »what if someone steals it.

then they are the proud owner of a pee jug
(10-10-2017, 10:53 PM)a52 Wrote: »what is your favorite thing about the pacific northwest

it's got the good sights and frineds

(10-10-2017, 10:59 PM)Infrared Wrote: »did you know there is a video game where you can throw pee jars at your enemies

i did not but now i do. what button do you press to lob pee jar

it is responsible to dump pee jug out in an out of the way lawn, tree or bush instead of throwing jug or pouring it onto parking lot (something much more common than it should be, hence why lots of truck stops smell like urine)
Hmm that sounds very unsanitary.

The pee jar is from the tf2's and you throw it to make enemies take more damage, here's a comic explaining it:

SpoilerShow

And here a link to a video i guess

SpoilerShow
Can I pet the trucks, wheat
SpoilerShow

[Image: 8L9RKuo.png] [Image: tnkzT4L.png]
\☆/
Can we have a contest where we can name your truck for the duration of a journey?
can you keep a pet on the truck
(10-11-2017, 04:01 AM)Myeth Wrote: »Can I pet the trucks, wheat
you can, but it is a cold and lifeless machine and will not respond to touch. it might not be cold though if it has recently been running then it will be hot and possibly smelly

(10-11-2017, 04:13 AM)btp Wrote: »Can we have a contest where we can name your truck for the duration of a journey?
i'm quitting within the next few weeks so throw names at it quick
(10-11-2017, 04:36 AM)Infrared Wrote: »can you keep a pet on the truck

you can. it differs from company to company but many companies will allow it. might be a one cent per mile surcharge off yr pay but that's the breaks for bringing your pet to work in the machine that a company owns. some also say only certain pets and they have to be below a certain size/weight

many of these are dogs of semi-trucks
You're not gonna be a trucker no more, wheat?
SpoilerShow

[Image: 8L9RKuo.png] [Image: tnkzT4L.png]
\☆/