Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3 Average
old post
Wheat
 old post

I saved a bunch of my old posts like a huge dork three years back. Now that the other forum is buried, i'll post some of them here and it'll be like they're brand new. If you have old posts i guess post them too

Are you ready for things to get... Onanistic?

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2016 07:54 AM by Wheat.)
04-21-2016 07:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wheat
 RE: old post

the reason i posted this thread:
<DragonFogel>: Shoot, I thought we had Wheat's list of adventure titles somewhere on Eagle Time, but I did a search for one of the titles and I can't find it.

Wheeeeeeatthins Wrote:okay, which of the following titles would make the best MSPaint adventure

1. Buttshit Mastermind
2. Dog of No Return
3. OUTLAW ORATOR
4. Raddish of the Damned
5. Happiness is a Warm Cinnabon
6. The Alcoholic Artist's Inebriated Doodleventure
7. Robot Who Has Had Circuits Replaced with Circulatory System
8. WOOP ZOOP IT'S EAGLE TIME
9. You Are About 10 Seconds Away From Execution By Firing Squad
10. We've Been Sailing For 10 Years Now
11. Factory Control Specialst of Peanut Container Lids
12. Popsicle-Fudgsicle Gang Warfare Sim
13. Baking With Salley James
14. BREAKNECK TEENAGE CHICKEY RUN
15. Campfire Marshmallow Escape

i'm not doing any of these, I'm just asking
This was posted in the mspafa chat thread, six and a half years ago. 4 6 8 9 and 12 were made by people, with 8 also being used by some weirdos when they went off to make a forum.

The initial reaction mostly "I like that eagle time one"

Wheatthins Wrote:I said I wasn't going to do anything but the public consensus is too strong; I feel like I have to at least make something

Because the world wants to see...[Image: eagler.png]
some concept pics
[Image: flaaag.png]
[Image: hellhathborneaneagle.gif]

Then roundlittledog made this:
Roundlittledog Wrote:[Image: V65I1.png]

Schazer also made 5 updates of an actual eagle time adventure.

(This post was last modified: 04-21-2016 07:38 AM by Wheat.)
04-21-2016 07:24 AM
Dragon Fogel
The Goddamn Pacman

Man, I was just thinking about the title list out of nostalgia, but it's pretty cool that we now have the origin story of the forum's name here to point curious newcomers to.

Thanks for reposting that, Wheat.

There's no reason for this | Or this | Death is inevitable | You can't challenge fate | The smallest change | I'm overwhelmed
I'm serious | It makes perfect sense | Easy as ABC! | I can't even explain it | Cleaning up someone else's mess
I suck | I rule | I've got it made | Really, I'm serious | This bugs me | It's all lies | I want to believe | Beauty is a curse
04-21-2016 07:55 AM
Akumu
Strawberry Fields Forever

I remember Radish of the Damned! And actually all of the ones that were made apart from Popsicle-Fudgsicle Gang Warfare Sim. I didn't know they came out of a wheatpost!
04-21-2016 05:40 PM
Mirdini

Popsicle-Fudgsicle Gang Warfare Sim was actually run right here on Eagletime for a time
04-21-2016 06:01 PM
Dragon Fogel
The Goddamn Pacman

Oh wow, that was fantastic, I'd forgotten most of what happened there.

Including the fact that my weapon type was "Generic Thug" and the consequences of that.

There's no reason for this | Or this | Death is inevitable | You can't challenge fate | The smallest change | I'm overwhelmed
I'm serious | It makes perfect sense | Easy as ABC! | I can't even explain it | Cleaning up someone else's mess
I suck | I rule | I've got it made | Really, I'm serious | This bugs me | It's all lies | I want to believe | Beauty is a curse
04-21-2016 07:18 PM
Wheat

The random noun generator gave me the word abacus, which reminded me of the time I told Ed a story, about abacuses.

Spoiler :
Wheeeeeeatthins Wrote:[Image: productivity.png]
Dear MSPAFA: I have been told this is proper adventure-making procedure. Am I doing it right? Is there anything I'm doing mechanically incorrectly, in a way that might lead to a pulled muscle?

Ed Wrote:[Image: landwellers.png]

Spoiler :

[Image: bababa.png]
[Image: bababa2.png]

Wheeeeeeatthins Wrote:[Image: onceuponatime4.png]

Ed Wrote:[Image: mynewschwinngoddammit1.png]

Wheeeeeeatthins Wrote:[Image: stretcharmthins.png]

05-01-2016 01:16 PM
Wheat

Frogblade, master of frogs and also of blades

Spoiler :
masterblade600;4272699 Wrote:[Image: B_vs_R_1.png]
Blade waits in a field to fight his greatest adversary Riou

CheeseDeluxe;4272714 Wrote:Holy fuck, not this again. Come on.

masterblade600;4272719 Wrote:Riou wanted to fight me.

CheeseDeluxe;4272727 Wrote:No no no, you got it wrong. masterblade will godmod and Riou won't update because of boredom.

5,000,000,000,000 US dollars says so. I don't have that kind of money, but I would bet it.

Wheeeeeeatthins;4272832 Wrote:I

[Image: frogblade.png]

ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My character's name is FROGBLADE, he is the master of the blades and of frogs battle on

masterblade600;4273061 Wrote:DUDE THIS IS ME AGAINST Riou!!!! YOU ARE NOT A USER NAMED Riou!!!!

KawaiiMelon;4273081 Wrote:Wow masterblade, its like, you didn't know how to spell Riou? Did you have to go on his page and copypaste it from there and didn't bother to make it fit with the rest of the post?

Wheeeeeeatthins;4273359 Wrote::<

[Image: frogbladeiiiii.gif]

>:[
fine. then this thread is like fighting FOR the silver medal, since everyone knows FROGBLADE is the REAL master of BLADES.

Also he is a good cook and also can go back in time (LEAPFROG TO THE PAST) and unbirth you at any moment. He also has a full egg sac ladies

Norivia;4277471 Wrote:[Image: massivetroll.png]

Suddenly, MASSIVE TROLL!!

Spoiler :
Turns out it was the wrong kind of troll.

The right kind of troll is this one right?

I guess I'll never know.

Wheeeeeeatthins;4277713 Wrote:"hmmm a big guy, huh? This'll be just like the time i took down ZEUS COLOSSUS. sure he had the power to end the world, but in the end, it was no sweat........ I'll have to bolster up my blade with my PSYCHOACTIVE SALIVA!"

[Image: slickblade.png]

now, to charge up my blade for my STRONGEST ATTACK...

[Image: chargeblade.gif]

Norivia;4277921 Wrote:[Image: trollblademasteroftrollsandblades-1.gif]

Finally the ceremonial troll toothpick can be reclaimed by its peoples after years of searching!! The Troll squishes the frogblade mid-attack

Wheeeeeeatthins;4277963 Wrote:FROGBLADE IS SLAIN.

[Image: inmemorium.png]

Yourself;4277990 Wrote:[Image: 14xym3a.gif]

I will have vengeance.

Norivia;4279731 Wrote:[Image: whowasthatmassivetrollanyway.png]

And so our hero rides off into the sunset.

... Later...

[Image: themassivetrolllcontinuesbeingmassive.png]

A new challenger approaches...

Yourself;4287071 Wrote:"You... you killed my dearest friend..."

"I must avenge his death."

[Image: nyv01y.gif]

"Face the wrath of Newtdagger, you fiend!"

[Image: 2udxpaq.gif]

Our newest hero slides quickly down the embankment. Vengeance is the only thought that haunts his mind.

Norivia;4287283 Wrote:[Image: bloominmassivetrolls.png]

The Troll turns to face the yellow hero. A friend... of the frog's? Either way... a nuisance is afoot.

Spoiler :
The long... pauses... are not for dramatic effect. His brain is literally rocks.

extra frogblades
Spoiler :
[Image: qGJcEz.gif]

[Image: Fozb61.gif]

(This post was last modified: 05-03-2016 08:13 AM by Wheat.)
05-03-2016 07:56 AM
Wheat

I was going to post this on the 20th, since that'd've been the anniversary of when I posted the death gorge ghost ride, but I forgot. Also the forum isn't letting me post it all in one post so it's spread in two posts.

Gankro and I Challenge Each Other Tribally

Spoiler :
Gankro Wrote:Wheeeeeeatthins, why have I never warranted one of these challenges? Surely, over the last few weeks alone, I've been a big enough asshole to Marelo.
Gankro Wrote:It's like, I slave over a warm keyboard all day long, just to bring a certain level of douchebaggery to the foraverse, and here you are snubbing me by challenging everyone around me to a god damn Tribal Challenge.

What the hell Wheeeeeeatthins.

I thought we were good acquaintances.

BUT I GUESS NOT.
Gankro Wrote:You know what, Wheeeeeeatthins? I'm challenging you to an [Image: 49aPF7.gif]

YOUR OPTIONS:

A) Write a minimum 5 page essay on why Marelo is your literary superior.

B) Compose a minimum 2 minute rap about the glory that is Marelo's modministeration.

C) Ghost ride a trike across DEATH GORGE.

Failure to complete this challenge will result in your extra e's being spiritually confiscated.
MEANWHILE

Spoiler :
Wheeeeeeatthins Wrote:Okay, you can have an [Image: 49aPF7.gif].

Since you seem to like abusing and insulting your friend Marelo, this challenge's theme is FRIENDS!
Your challenge is to do one of the following:

1. Draw an EMBARRASSING FANART of the cast of Friends as a 6-part band playing a song. It's up to you to decide who plays what! (For easy reference, the standard roles would be bass, drums, lead guitar, rhythm guitar, vocals and keyboards/synth, but you can go outside of this if you want. Do you want David Schwimmer to play tambourine? Go ahead! Courtney Cox playing Vibraphones? Cool. Matt LeBlanc playing a table of wine glasses? GO FOR IT.
Or you can go another way with it and make them a jazz sextet.)

2. Write an EMBARRASSING OPEN LETTER TO THE FORUMS all about how Marelo is a great friend. Make sure you say at least 5 ways he makes you smile and improves your life greatly.

3. Animate yourself doing an EMBARRASSING DANCE. The dance must be sufficiently silly and must also speak of how happy this forum makes you.

4. You call yourself a DOUCHEBAG, but you don't quite look the part! Post a picture of yourself in the What do you Weirdoes Look Like Thread with at least three polo shirts on, all with collars popped. While 3 polo shirts is the minimum, the more collars, the better!

5. Post a picture of a funny looking horse.

FAILURE TO COMPLETE THIS WILL RESULT IN ME GIVING YOU A COLOSSAL MIDDLE FINGER. WITH BOTH HANDS

Edit: Oh shit in the time it took to write this I got challenged

I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE
Schazer Wrote:I've just got comfortable in this deckchair. I'm not moving.
Wheeeeeeatthins Wrote:I've got final projects to work on, so I probably won't do my challenge for another week.

I hope you've got a week's worth of food and water at that deckchair :despair:
Gankro Wrote:Ya, probably gonna maybe get this done in a couple days, maybe. Kinda swamped at the moment.
Spoiler :
Gankro Wrote:I lied.

[Image: 411tribalchallenge2.gif]
<note: original didn't have the hat on; I couldn't find it>

Ball's in your court, Wheeeeeeatthins.
Wheeeeeeatthins Wrote:9/10 you win the Olympics

or whatever these things are

you get a party
[Image: tribalparty.gif]
[Image: tribalparty2.gif]
[Image: tribalparty3.gif] [Image: tribalparty3.gif]
[Image: QAnfKq.gif] [Image: QAnfKq.gif] [Image: QAnfKq.gif] [Image: QAnfKq.gif]
[Image: tribalparty5.gif] [Image: tribalparty5.gif] [Image: tribalparty5.gif] [Image: tribalparty5.gif]
[Image: tribalparty6.gif]
By the way, everyone--just because Gankro completed his challenge doesn't mean that none of the rest of you can do any of the rest of them for fun.

(I really just want to see some Friends fanart)
WHICH LED TO THIS:
Spoiler :
Shadow of the Lotus Wrote:Ok so Im not saying that you have a girlfriend or not but that you should keep in mind girls when you look at this next pictures. If you HAD a girlfriend at least youll know why you lost her. If you DONT have one you better pay attention son. Sex appeal is boiling over this crag rock like its the fucking apocalypse and yeah I mean like both words combined there.
2nd spoiler Wrote:[Image: 1001685600x450.jpg]

I gave you a warning so I decided to not be a douchebag and unspoiler that shit your welcome. Its ok if you got a boner while looking at that happens to me sometimes too. Is it my three popped collars the gelled back hair my pink tie or my button up shirt unbuttoned that did it for you? Yeah science doesnt get this shit either its ok.

spoiler Wrote:[Image: 1001688450x600.jpg]

Bye! (Thats a kiss goodbye).

Note: The above is highly sarcastic and is in response to a [Image: 49aPF7.gif]
Spoiler :
captain2obvious Wrote:I started to work on this. But my computer hasn't been cooperating so I'm just gonna post what I have and call it a day.
[Image: IYJzpY.png]
Spoiler :
Ed_knott Wrote:
Wheeeeeeatthins Wrote:3. Animate yourself doing an EMBARRASSING DANCE. The dance must be sufficiently silly and must also speak of how happy this forum makes you.

[Image: TE7S5I.gif]

I like the [Image: 49aPF7.gif]

BUT ELSEWHERE:

Spoiler :
Wheeeeeeatthins Wrote:Would C [Ghost riding a trike across DEATH GORGE] be acceptable if I just rode a bike into a river?
Gankro Wrote:You would have to ghost ride it, and also exclusively refer to is as DEATH GORGE.

edit: By which I mean, for the rest of your life.
Gankro Wrote:
Wheeeeeeatthins Wrote:Well yeah, the second part is a given. But when it comes to ghost riding a bike, does that mean that I put it into gear (as in pedal a lot), and then step off to the side, standing on one pedal?
Sure.

No wait you also have to hum the ghost busters theme.

Wheeeeeeatthins Wrote:guys I am DRIPPING WET right now

vvv

(This post was last modified: 05-22-2016 07:36 AM by Wheat.)
05-22-2016 07:17 AM
Wheat

pt 2
Spoiler :
Wheeeeeeatthins Wrote:IT IS TIME FOR GANKRO'S ASS TO GET KICKED CLEAN OFF IN THE MSPA TRIBAL CHALLENGE.

but first of all, let's get this out of the way
Spoiler :
2000 posts + A birthday 10 days ago=

[Image: yjFxYu.gif]
Now, to business
Gankro Wrote:You know what, Wheeeeeeatthins? I'm challenging you to an [Image: 49aPF7.gif]
YOUR OPTIONS:

A) Write a minimum 5 page essay on why Marelo is your literary superior.
6 pages, in MLA format, and with 3 cited sources. In PDF form here or screencaps:
Spoiler :
[Image: EJtQjw.png]

[Image: H1rfPH.png]

[Image: aPkMCZ.png]

[Image: jqHz2G.png]

[Image: o9sFtF.png]

[Image: Rry4Ln.png]

You know, I could call it a day here. BUT THIS ISN'T OVER YET.
Gankro Wrote:C) Ghost ride a trike across DEATH GORGE.

challenge:
[Image: xVBmIr.png]'d

(This post was last modified: 05-22-2016 07:38 AM by Wheat.)
05-22-2016 07:34 AM
a52
midipunk clipartcore

Location: Once a frontline combatant in the Omnic Crisis, this curious Bastion unit now explores the world, fascinated by nature but wary of a fearful humanity.
omg

I love my job | I hate my job | War is hell | My job is war
The noises, they never stop

[Image: egg006.png?raw=1]
05-22-2016 05:30 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Papers

nice going

[Image: msicon1.png][Image: msicon2.png]
05-23-2016 01:40 AM
Wheat

be careful about what you graph

pt one

Spoiler :
nothingatall Wrote:thank you for the grilled donut. I will now consume this spectacle of a grilled pastry in post haste.:happyapple: :^:
Wheatthins Wrote:holy shit how did you get 88 posts so fast

That post that I replied to was your first post. Which was only 13 hours ago.

HOW DID YOU GET SO MANY DID YOU BRIBE THE MAYOR
nothingatall Wrote:I have alot to say. not all of it is relevant to anything, but I have alot to say. :happyapple:
Wheatthins Wrote:I did a little number-crunching. Using the numbers (as of about 45 minutes ago) of 104 posts in 14 hours, nothingatall has 7.429 posts per hour, which is a post every 8 minutes, and a terrifying 178.29 posts per day.

At this rate, in 72 days, he will pass Andrew. 6 days after that, he'll pass Gankro. And in 80 days--in no more than 2 months and 3 weeks--he will pass Marelo and become the user with the most posts on the forum.

Refer to this handy... uh... "chart" for more.

[Image: nothingatall.png]

As you can see by this "diagram" I am totally copping jitka's style.
nothingatall Wrote:I like how my bar is bigger than everyone elses. :happyapple:
Jitka Wrote:wheeeeeeat man you gotta stop meddlin' with stuff you can't control. I mean sure you start with charts and diagrams but where does it end

I am getting a serious fantasia-mickey-with-the-magic-hat vibe off this whole situation but instead of a magic hat it's graphs and instead of too many brooms it's the apocalypse

(This post was last modified: 01-25-2017 04:58 AM by Wheat.)
01-25-2017 04:57 AM
Wheat

pt two: The Friendsgraph

(so at the time of making this, my avatar was a bad picture of joey from friends taken from some deviantart fanart)
[Image: CZUQfR.png]

 ton of broken images, w/e. also probably epilepsy warn

Spoiler :
Jitka Wrote:[Image: graphf.png]
graphs = unflinching truth

i don't even care that this isn't the right graph. i made it, it's the truth, THAT'S HOW THIS SHIT WORKS

Wheatthins Wrote:I didn't find this graph very informative at all since there were not enough colors
[Image: colorsingraph.png]

there I fixed it for you
Jitka Wrote:Black and white and green aren't enough colors, wheeeeeeat? that's three colors, you know.

Let's see what other things there's three of.[lis]

[*] Blind Mice
[*] Stooges
[*] Musketeers
[*] Musketeers (candy)
[*] Kings of Orient
[*] Amigos
[*] French Hens[/list]

I thought my graph's color scheme was in pretty good company. guess that's just not good enough for some people
dragonpaul99 Wrote:All the best graphs cause elliptic seizures.
illisid Wrote:No, Wheeeeeeatthins! Don't mess with the power of the graphs! It will consume you!
This is why we let Jitka make the graphs!
Jitka Wrote:[Image: graphqu.png]
as you can see from this graph, I MAKE THE GRAPHS
dragonpaul99 Wrote:If anyone is ever in need of a graph themed gif, does the duty go to Jikta or Wheeeeeeatthins?
Jitka Wrote:It would presumably be a cooperative effort. I'd make the graph and wheeeeeeat would do whatever it is he does.

However let us pray that such a graphgif is never necessary, for the energies required for such a monumental undertaking would surely rend the world asunder.
SleepingOrange Wrote:BLACK AND WHITE ARE NOT COLORS

THEY ARE NEUTRALS

YOU ARE A GRAPH CHARLATAN JITKA
Wheatthins Wrote:No, Wheeeeeeatthins! Don't mess with the power of the graphs! It will consume you!
Pffffh, I'll show you how it's done. You'll all be coming to me for graphs soon enough once you see the graph me and my team is working on...
Slorange Wrote:Sorry, wheaty, beat you to it.
Spoiler :
[Image: GRAPHGRAPH.png]
Wheat Wrote:[Image: SPI9q.gif]
Oh... guys... I fucked up. I mean, I really fucked up this time.

I... don't know what to do—they're all...

—we were going to make the ultimate graph. A full-spectrum graph, powered by the raw essence of FRIENDS— no, no we had no idea what we were doing—

It started and... like nothing man has ever witnessed—so many colors, so beautiful... so... factual—but it all went wrong. It was too much.

There was a chain reaction. A mass-release of energy, and— it killed them all, all of them, just like that—popped—heads popped like grapes... I'm the only one left, oh fuck, what do I do...

I'm the only one left, and it's somewhere in there, and I'm supposed to hold it back, stop it from escaping into the outside world... ha ha...
(mother forgive me)

OH GOD

DID YOU HEAR THAT

NOOOOOOOOOOOO░skk▒O░▒OOOOO░▓▒▓OOOO▓██
--szkch--
[Image: staticu.gif]
Wheatthins Wrote:THE FRIENDSGRAPH AWAKENS
[Image: schwimmer.gif]
Gankro Wrote:Ashes to ashes, eh you guy-

OH GOD.
Epamynondas Wrote:Ok calm down I think we can handle this.

First thing is your safety. Turn off the lights, that should make most difficult for your eyes to see colors and make you less vulnerable to it FUCK IT GOT HIM OK RESCUE MISSION INCOMING. EVERYBODY PUT YOUR SUNGLASSES ON, AND GRAB ALL THE PAINT AND EVERY SINGLE BURNABLE THING YOU CAN FIND.

THIS SUCKER IS GOING DOWN
Clearbrook Wrote:I eat stuff like this for breakfast.
Shadow of the Lotus Wrote:ide/theory: Clearbook is the first to go.
Clearbrook Wrote:Graph
Spoiler :
[Image: graphofstuff.png]

The good thing is that my spelling is getting better.
Wheatthins Wrote:it loookssssSSSS LIKE YOU ARRRRRRRREn't DOING SO WELLLLLL
[Image: fiend.gif]
allLLLLL of thESE PETTY DIStractioNSSSSSSSSS
I AM ONLY INTERESTED IN ONE THING.

JITKA.

COME FORRRRRRWARD AND SHOWWW YOUR GRAPHICAL WORRRRTH.
mehgamehn Wrote:"We dreamed of making the World's strongest graph...and we succeeded."
Jitka Wrote:I leave the Graphlab for a quick trip to the gym for an hour and this happens?

Wheeeeeeat, what have you done? What have you done, Wheeeeeeatthins?

Not to be cliched, but I clearly fortold the horrors a graphgif would entail and to include the unholy visage of Schwimmer...well, I warned you about graphgifs. I told you.

My graph skills may not be able to save us this time. I will try.

[Image: graphi.png]

It uses the Emergency Color Scheme and clearly shows that we are just able to barely stop the Schwimmergraph before it consumes us all.

everyone focus your energies and lend me - and the Graph - your strength.

may God have mercy on our souls
Wheatthins Wrote:
Quote:*Jitka prayed from the bottom of his heart.
[Image: unstable.gif]
[Image: giygrossgif.gif]
Wheatthins Wrote:GRAPHICO LABS
CC: INTERSYSTEM MEMO--REQ'D CLEARANCE 3
DATE: 6/15/10 09:30
note: two hours before initial post
SUBJECT: REGARDING DEVELOPMENT OF WEAPON

We have harnessed the power of the gif. Our scientists have mastered the use of spectrum output in organic materials--test rats have shown an output of 256 indexed colors per 30 millisecond. This is great news, yes--but as always, we must always be thinking of how we can use this with military applications so that we may continue receiving grant monies from the government, especially with their increasingly pressing requests to have a "technological edge" in the inevitable upcoming inter-forum war...

When test subject R-05-S, an unemployed actor taken off the streets (we do not question our HR department for fear of what will happen) was presented to us, it was almost unanimously decided what we would do. With our recent gifTech breakthrough, we concluded that our contribution would be an bioweapon. It will be this unique actor, infused with psychedelic animations, that it is said will give the Union of Generalized Chatting Threads the definitive advantage in the upcoming wars-- a kaleidoscopic colossus who has the power to tear down the forums whole, if he so chooses--and repave them all anew with the sheer power of teamfriendlienss.

We are set to start the procedure at 1000 hours.

Personal note: I have visceral concerns for the outcome of this project. It seems like the subject, R-05-S, could be possibly too volatile of a force for such a procedure. We have only tested in mice, and even in such a small vessel, the results showed a 0.2% probability of an unpredictable event occurring. Due to the nature of the foundation, voicing concerns is not an easy prospect; however I did make an off-hand suggestion that perhaps we should test on a less potent actor like Matt LeBlanc.

If something is to go wrong, as is always with any risky procedure (hey who knows) I have put a CC in my personal outbox, so that this message will be sent out to all of my personal contacts if I do not return in two days time to remove it.

Memo edited by author W. Thin at 9:37
Jitka Wrote:[Image: graphw.png]

with paula's help and all of your prayers, Schwimmergiygas is defeated...at least for now, until Wheeeeeeat uses his abomination machine to create something even more diabolical

saving the world is a heavy burden.
Wheatthins Wrote:[Image: LHBwo5.gif]

And thus, the Friendsgraph was defeated. An era of Teamfriendliness swept across the greater forums--brave, god-fearing men and women stood hand-in-hand, rainbows spouted across the sky, and the wolves and sheep played together in the meadows.

Still, though crisis is over, it serves as a reminder to all of us. What we are capable of. But most of all, with the passing of the Friendsgraph, we learned... that it is Jitka who makes the graphs. No one else makes the graphs. Jitka makes the graphs.
The Decoy 13 Wrote:[Image: awwwman.png]

01-25-2017 05:19 AM
a52
midipunk clipartcore

Location: Once a frontline combatant in the Omnic Crisis, this curious Bastion unit now explores the world, fascinated by nature but wary of a fearful humanity.
now THIS is the quality content i demand

01-25-2017 06:47 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bobert
The Ayatollah of Coca Cola

I really like that B&W Eagle Time drawing even though it's very scratchy and a bit sloppy but hey that's sort of a limitation of working with what is presumably either the pencil tool in Photoshop or MSPaint. I really like how lively it is.
01-31-2017 06:47 AM
Schazer
Patron Saint of Normcore

Oh jesus I clicked through on that screenshot of posts and Nottles' fuckin avatar back then

[Image: p01NuwQ.png]

peace to the unsung peace to the martyrs | i'm johnny rotten appleseed
clouds is shaky love | broke as hell but i got a bunch of ringtones
eyes blood red bruise aubergine | Sue took something now Sue doesn't sleep | saint average, day in the life of
woke up in the noon smelling doom and death | out the house, great outdoors
staying warm in arctic blizzard | that's my battle 'til I get inanimate | still up in the same clothes living like a gameshow
01-31-2017 01:13 PM
Wheat

Old avatars?????
Spoiler :
[Image: 34io5k1.jpg]

image credit: schazer. who compiled it. this was when shades was a fad

02-02-2017 05:10 AM
a52
midipunk clipartcore

why do they all do the fingers thing? did every single one of them just make a bad pun?

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2017 05:48 AM by a52.)
02-02-2017 05:48 AM
Wheat

cool pointy fingers was part of the meme

how to play mafia. rate how you feel on this sliding scale

Spoiler :
[Image: fingerofsuspicion.gif]

[Image: bullm.png]

that pill, as advertised by tv's schazer!
Spoiler :
[Image: GSc8fb.png]

the greatest grandbattle character, bearwagon

Spoiler :
[Image: bearwagon2.png]

(This post was last modified: 07-17-2017 06:54 PM by Wheat.)
02-02-2017 05:58 AM
Wheat

posting milestones

back on old forums it was a sorta tradition to make gaudy collages when you hit a post number. here are some i made

post 1000 (both parts of it were just taken from previous assets):
Spoiler :
[Image: turning1000.gif]
(also had a little song which i don't like)

Post 1001:
Spoiler :
[Image: 1001damnations.png]

[Image: stats.png]

[Image: maske.jpg][Image: maske.jpg][Image: maske.jpg][Image: maske.jpg][Image: maske.jpg][Image: maske.jpg]
[Image: 10012.gif]
[Image: dalmationmess.png]
[Image: devilmation.png][Image: devilmation.png][Image: devilmation.png]
[Image: dalmationman.png][Image: devildalmation.png][Image: dalmationman.png]
[Image: dogy.gif]
[Image: reddalmation2.gif] [Image: reddalmation.gif]
[Image: reddalmation3.gif] [Image: 4reddalmation.gif] [Image: reddalmation3.gif] [Image: 4reddalmation.gif]
[Image: dogsf.jpg][Image: helltent.png][Image: dogsf.jpg]

post 1002:
Spoiler :
[Image: stats.png]
[Image: 1002x.png]
[/spoiler]

post 2000: (see post 10 of this thread you are currently reading, old post)
Spoiler :
[Image: yjFxYu.gif]

post 2222:
Spoiler :
[Image: 96493279.png]

post 2400:
Spoiler :
[Image: QMaLAV.png]

post 2500:
Spoiler :
[Image: 2500.gif]

post 3000:
Spoiler :
someone else Wrote:I dunno, I was thinking about Chicken Run at the time. But this chicken just knows she doesn’t like pie, she can’t connect her dislike with pie with the fact that chickens are often in pies, because she’s too chicken brained.

I’ll be heading off to make more posts this afternoon, and then I hope you won’t doubt I’m not a bot.

I don’t want to be a pie
[Image: AgzCSG.png]
[Image: jwZLWa.png]
[Image: JW7VUP.png]
[Image: 2LIj4m.gif]
[Image: eZbpUb.png]
[Image: KHTCu6.png]

post 3333
Spoiler :
[Image: slimergif.gif]

post 4000
Spoiler :
[Image: 40002.jpg]

post 5000
Spoiler :
[Image: 5000posts.gif]

then there were two eagle time post celebrations

post 3000
Spoiler :
[Image: xm9xsG.gif]

post 5000
Spoiler :
[Image: smFubC.gif]

(This post was last modified: 07-18-2017 03:05 AM by Wheat.)
07-18-2017 03:04 AM
Wheat

one time i had a gif battle with gankro.

Spoiler :
here was the zenith of it

[Image: ganfield2.gif]

note: the patamon and garfield pairing in that was the basis for patamon being the mascot of bemoaning Tuesday's in the shitposting shantytown.
[Image: patamonandgarfieldbyang.jpg]

the battle ended with friendship (drawn by capt. obvious or coldblooded).
[Image: gankromon.png]

WELOCME TO THE FORUMS! the official picture
Spoiler :
[Image: 6TwWWM.png]

(This post was last modified: 07-18-2017 03:32 AM by Wheat.)
07-18-2017 03:22 AM
Dragon Fogel
The Goddamn Pacman

I think the person you're thinking of was Captain Obvious.

07-18-2017 03:23 AM
Wheat

^ty, updated

apparently i had two threads archived from the old forums for posterity in case the forums one day stopped existing. the saw mspa jigsaw thread and the Dear Andrew bad comics making thread. cw: all kinds of things

saw mspa
Spoiler :
[Image: sawmspai.jpg]

[Image: sawmspa2.jpg]

dear andrew
Spoiler :
[Image: pbzq.png]
[Image: mspaviewtopicdearandrew.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 07-18-2017 03:37 AM by Wheat.)
07-18-2017 03:31 AM