Post making contest 6.0

Post making contest 6.0
RE: Post making contest 6.0
I place a Damn Curse of the Blooming Nightshade onto the poster who makes the #3035 post: may nightshade grow on the insides of your clothing to give you a nasty rash!

Cursed Image:
SpoilerShow
Sig:
SpoilerShow
CURE: Introducing the damn-wow it cures this image pictograph
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I place a Damn Curse of Blithering Idiocy on the next poster: may your IQ drop every time you say "literally" or "omg" or "lol" aloud by 1 point! And then you will die in a stupid way!

Cursed Image:
SpoilerShow
Sig:
SpoilerShow
(01-26-2018, 05:42 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »This post is brought to you by the letters The and Q, and by the number 1062.
This post passes no rules, despite being very informative
(01-26-2018, 09:48 PM)SinkingSailor Wrote: »snip snap I'm bak
This post passes no rules
(01-27-2018, 03:09 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »CURE: Introducing the damn-wow it cures this image pictograph
This post passes rule 1
(01-27-2018, 03:13 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »I place a Damn Curse of the Blooming Nightshade onto the poster who makes the #3035 post: may nightshade grow on the insides of your clothing to give you a nasty rash!

Cursed Image:
SpoilerShow
This post passes rules 1, 2, and 5
(01-27-2018, 03:14 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »CURE: Introducing the damn-wow it cures this image pictograph
This post passes rule 1
(01-27-2018, 03:17 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »I place a Damn Curse of Blithering Idiocy on the next poster: may your IQ drop every time you say "literally" or "omg" or "lol" aloud by 1 point! And then you will die in a stupid way!

Cursed Image:
SpoilerShow
This post passes rules 1, 2, 4, and 5
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
leon-5 is canon
(02-01-2018, 02:28 AM)wiltingMyosotis Wrote: »leon-5 is canon
Half tempted to give this a rule 3 pass on principle, but this post sadly passes no rules.
hey guys i've been gone for a while whats the hot new meme?
fyck phytybyckyt
i like sucking up my own gamer juice after a long night of gaming. it emits from my gamer glands and i get fuelled by its licoricey texture
(02-01-2018, 07:07 PM)kilozombie Wrote: »i like sucking up my own gamer juice after a long night of gaming. it emits from my gamer glands and i get fuelled by its licoricey texture

i think brear grylls did that once
i don't like this new meme
fyck phytybyckyt
me either tbh
(02-01-2018, 06:48 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »hey guys i've been gone for a while whats the hot new meme?
In my opinion, it's not passing any rules, which this post does!
(02-01-2018, 07:07 PM)kilozombie Wrote: »i like sucking up my own gamer juice after a long night of gaming. it emits from my gamer glands and i get fuelled by its licoricey texture
Ew. (No rules passed)
(02-01-2018, 09:01 PM)a52 Wrote: »

i think brear grylls did that once
This post passes no rules!
(02-01-2018, 09:58 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »i don't like this new meme
(02-01-2018, 11:40 PM)a52 Wrote: »me either tbh
Nor do I. And neither of your posts pass any rules.
I place a DAMN CURSE of the THOUSANDS YEARS OF SORROW on the next poster: may they live beyond the typical lifespan of a human, living through the deaths of every friend, family member, and acquaintance until you die of dehydration.

Cursed Image:
SpoilerShow
Sig:
SpoilerShow
(02-02-2018, 12:06 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »I place a DAMN CURSE of the THOUSANDS YEARS OF SORROW on the next poster: may they live beyond the typical lifespan of a human, living through the deaths of every friend, family member, and acquaintance until you die of dehydration.

Cursed Image:
SpoilerShow
This post passes rules 1, 2, 3, and 5.
A cur sed
dang i really thought this thread was dead this time
fyck phytybyckyt
Did you try putting a curse on it to kill it, Ix?
(02-16-2018, 03:59 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »dang i really thought this thread was dead this time

sadly its not
I place a damn Curse of the Thousand Unspoken Horrors on the next poster: may their eyes rot and fall out as thousands of deviant art demons spring out of their device's screen and do unspeakable things in the fleshy sphere.

Cursed ImageShow
Sig:
SpoilerShow
CURE: Introducing the damn-wow it cures this image pictograph
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I place a Hex of Bodacious Liquids and a Curse of the Magi on the next poster: their head will grow to a freakishly bloated state unable to wear cool hats. May their urine be purple until their dying days as they wallow in freakish misery at the size of their head.

Super Cursed ImageShow
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I place a DAMN CURSE of the HUNDRED THOUSAND YEARS OF SORROW on the next poster: may they live beyond the typical lifespan of a human, living through the deaths of every friend, family member, and acquaintance until you die of dehydration.

Cursed Image:
SpoilerShow

I also place a Damn Curse of Blithering Idiocracy on the next poster: may your IQ drop every time you say "literally" or "omg" or "lol" aloud by 1 point! You will die in a stupid way! Ha!

Cursed Image:
SpoilerShow
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Curse of Damn Storms: Hits next poster. Devestates their vessels and vassals, dealing 100-1200 damage each over 3 days and causing lots of property damage in an area of affect.

-----

I cast CURSE OF DAMN STORMS!
Sig:
SpoilerShow
(02-16-2018, 03:26 AM)kilozombie Wrote: »A cur sed
This post passes rule 5
(02-16-2018, 03:59 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »dang i really thought this thread was dead this time
(02-16-2018, 05:25 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Did you try putting a curse on it to kill it, Ix?
This post passes rule 5
(02-16-2018, 05:27 AM)a52 Wrote: »

sadly its not
(02-17-2018, 04:39 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »CURE: Introducing the damn-wow it cures this image pictograph
This post passes rule 1!
(02-17-2018, 04:55 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »I place a Hex of Bodacious Liquids and a Curse of the Magi on the next poster: their head will grow to a freakishly bloated state unable to wear cool hats. May their urine be purple until their dying days as they wallow in freakish misery at the size of their head.

Super Cursed ImageShow
This post passes rules 1, 2, 3, and 5
(02-17-2018, 05:02 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »I place a DAMN CURSE of the HUNDRED THOUSAND YEARS OF SORROW on the next poster: may they live beyond the typical lifespan of a human, living through the deaths of every friend, family member, and acquaintance until you die of dehydration.

Cursed Image:
SpoilerShow

I also place a Damn Curse of Blithering Idiocracy on the next poster: may your IQ drop every time you say "literally" or "omg" or "lol" aloud by 1 point! You will die in a stupid way! Ha!

Cursed Image:
SpoilerShow
This post passes rules 1, 2, 4, and 5
(02-17-2018, 05:04 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »Curse of Damn Storms: Hits next poster. Devestates their vessels and vassals, dealing 100-1200 damage each over 3 days and causing lots of property damage in an area of affect.

-----

I cast CURSE OF DAMN STORMS!
This post passes rules 1, 2, and 5

(02-17-2018, 04:39 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »I place a damn Curse of the Thousand Unspoken Horrors on the next poster: may their eyes rot and fall out as thousands of deviant art demons spring out of their device's screen and do unspeakable things in the fleshy sphere.

Cursed ImageShow
Quintuply cursed! This post passes all five rules!
THE RULES!
  1. Post must be cursed
  2. Post must be cursed
  3. Post must be cursed
  4. Post must be cursed
  5. Post must be cursed

SpoilerShow