dark subforum ideas thread: xxx edition

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
dark subforum ideas thread: xxx edition
vulture. future.
a vote for fulture vultur
i vote yes on a random proposition that i have not yet voted on and that is not vulture future
i vote for a52
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Prop Props: Anyone who has 10+ propositions that are simultaneously passing must be given props

(Yes on Prop Props)
Sig:
SpoilerShow
make g0m an admin on vulture future please
[Image: 38cGHpR.gif]
invest pisscoin
please add a william allen white emoji please
invest pisscoin
(11-21-2017, 10:14 AM)Dalmationer Wrote: »make g0m an admin on vulture future please

Yes on g0m as admin
Sig:
SpoilerShow
does g0m even have an eagletime account. yes anyway
(11-21-2017, 10:15 AM)Dalmationer Wrote: »please add a william allen white emoji please

yes on this but it has to be only available here
yes on g0m as moderator
[Image: 933hfLL.png][Image: aCQpT7Z.png][Image: iRoHjKM.png]
no on g0m modmin
Yeah remember subforum powers are restricted to that subforum. Admin is a global title

Anything that happens w/r/t vulture future has to be restricted to vulture future

Otherwise bring it up in the suggestions/admin forum
[Image: RjvYOd.png]
i think they just meant mod
sorry i got confused and didn't really understand how this thread works. Ignore those two posts!

No to Prop: Obviously.
No to Prop 6.
Yes to Prop Deleted.

NEW PROP:
Prop Oganda:

All posts MUST be signed off in character with the poster's FUTURE VULTURESONA as demonstrated in this proposition.. Vulturesonas are mandatory, and a thread for RPG character sheets will be created.

[Image: DJ9JFjq.png]
invest pisscoin
I vote yes on g0m as moderator.
Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-20-2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Please do not post your size for opinions. Thanks.
Y E S O N P R O P O G A N D A
yes on g0m as moderator
yes on oganda
no on obviously
no to prop 6

NEW PROPS:
the mobb rule: if you are unable or unwilling to follow a rule, you must publicly appeal and have it put to a public vote whether you will face punishment for disobeying the rule. in the spirit of the greatest law of all, common law, this sets precedent and affects how the rule is enforced into the future.
prop coo (pronounced coup): a stickied thread will be created celebrating the most powerful of birds, the pigeon, who we will from this point on recognize as the rightful sovereign of not only vulture future, but eagle time as a whole.
prop eller: declare loather an airplane with powers equal to or greater than that of a bird.
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
yes on g0m moderator
yes on oganda
no on obviously (i dont remember what i voted on these ones last time or if I even did)
no on prop 6
yes on the mobb rule
yes on coo (pronounced coup)
no on eller, nobody should be stronger than a bird

no on prop B
alright folks, looks like we've got a lot of changes around here. (that i'm gonna go ahead and vote no on 6 and obviously and yes on prop oganda to reinforce that.)

most biggusly: WITH THE REPEAL OF PROPOSITIONS 6 AND OBVIOUSLY, YOU NOW MUST ACTUALLY FOLLOW THE YOUSE GOTTA RULES OF THE SUBFORUM WHILE POSTING IN THE SUBFORUM, and with the passage of proposition [Image: E6PKgwd.png] UNDER PENALTY OF DELETION/BLANKING OF THE OFFENDING POSTS FROM NOW ON

[Image: 88gkaRh.png]

also although there is some confusion regarding admin/moderator, there are now enough net votes for g0m as moderator specifically that we're gonna do that.

i'm also voting yes on all three of loather's fresh proposed propositions, which brings into effect coo and mobb rule. stay tuned as i update the rules thread

edit: there was also a rule passed like a couple pages back nobody noticed
Yes on oganda
Yes on mobb rule
Yes on coo
Yes on eller
No on obviously
No to prop 6

NEW PROP
Prop B: All appeals must follow the rules of all failed props.
[Image: 933hfLL.png][Image: aCQpT7Z.png][Image: iRoHjKM.png]
BLANKED.
BLANKED.
prop reyweld cataloging warrior: gives reyweld editing privileges for this link ((remember this grid: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...1503570512))

i have no idea what is going on and i can't find some of the props; can i have editing privileges just so i can put all the new props up (i'm not going to track votes, because i'm not that dedicated). this would allow me and others to be able to easily find props.

i think it would be valuable to bring that grid back and i don't want to put any work on btp, who has previously been the sole recorder of our crazy shit.

---

yes on prop reyweld cataloging warrior

[Image: AZnS56S.png]
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Yes on cataloguing.

I also want to propose
Proposition B2 which is that posts cleared due to rule violations should look like this:
Quote:Duckreport Stop! You violated the law! Drudgerepond

Only the text can instead be anything that a town guard might say in The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion.

[Image: OP8qrdS.png]