Some Real-Talk: Hawkspace After Dark Problems

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average
Some Real-Talk: Hawkspace After Dark Problems
RE: Some Real-Talk: Hawkspace After Dark Problems
Wheat, if it's ok could I ask you to not talk in all-caps? I have it forefront that you're not actually-shouting about this but... I'm tired and what was supposed to be goofy bu-rule-cracy chicanery has just left me exhausted.

As long as there's no firm punishments for rule-breaking (and, this is conjecture/possibly naivety on my part, but that punishments shouldn't be enacted on stuff before the punishment was instated), can we all try be sincere and considerate considering a bunch of folks have been rubbed the wrong way with all of this?
i'm sincere i just thought one of the rules was to go all or none capswise
[Image: RjvYOd.png]
i changed them to small times, and also made them "cool lavender".
yeah, no, ugh I realised that I was insinuating you were being insincere/sardonic/laff-capitalising at the expense of others. That wasn't my intention, nor do I think you're accusing me of insinuating.

This is why interpersonal drama is so fuckin exhausting for me, everything is fuses
i agree. internet is difficult sometimes.

all caps does read as shouty.
i have errands to run this evening and am tired as hell and want to go home and not feel like i have to monitor this situation but, i care too much in the wrong ways about this place

as in "worry, but only to the extent that you feel guilty as hell when folks are getting hurt" and not enough of whatever Johnny is doing in panels 6+7
RE: Some Real-Talk: Hawkspace After Dork Problems
i call being r.j.

go enjoy your errands. this place will be fine. we've made it through before, and we will again because friends to the end never break or bend
so is anyone going to vote on my hug proposal
[Image: msicon1.png][Image: msicon2.png]
Important point of context: Loather and I are talking on IRC right now and we agree we're still pals.

Thanks for your concern, Papers. But I think, whatever gets decided here, we're going to be okay.
i'll compromise and offer an awkward semihug.
Although, I feel I should be clear that I'm in favor of hugs on general principles.
glad to hear it
[Image: msicon1.png][Image: msicon2.png]
awkward side-hugs for everybody, then
Woah! I get half a nights rest and we've gone from confrontation to lovable awkward hugs!

The time-travel wizard was right!

So, having thought about this, and also for feeling a little guilty for my a part in instigating this conflict, and also also thinking that, yes, this could very well be a fun thing:

I hereby voluntarily submit myself to the rules and consequences of this here sub-space. Bring it.

SpoilerShow
(04-27-2016, 03:05 PM)btp Wrote: »
SpoilerShow

ye@h, i think th@t w@s @lre@dy kind of @n unspoken rule th@t covers the entire forums but i'm not @t @ll @g@inst form@lly decl@ring this @ rule
ii'm not really enjoying postiing iin thiis subforum, so ii wiill no longer be reading iit or postiing iin iit. thiis iis a heads up, iin case anyone triies to talk to me and ii dont respond at all ever, iits not because ii hate you. ii love you all.

au revoiir.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
well th@t's unfortun@te
HAD shares plummeted today after news of the Reyweld embargo.

Onlookers wished them well, but concerns about the lack of rad posting abound.
:3c *the real pawblrem with this furrom is that i need to click on an extra link to look at things i care about 3:
:3c *this makes me depurressed 33333:
I wanna be a real friend, Don't wanna break when I bend
I wanna a be no seeker, I wanna scream eureka
the real que2tiion: when are we goiing two 2tart punii2hiing for breakiing the rule2, and who enforce2 iit? do we report iit two chwoka or can we deciide our own punii2hments?
okay so im back because everyone is posting here and im really bored, i dont care if its formatting / mspa-troll hell
Sig:
SpoilerShow
The embargo has been lifted!!!

Peasants rejoice.
i @m rejoicing. YOU'RE the pe@s@nts. go h@ve your l@bor stolen by the nobility, serf