[ERIS]: Downtime Edition: Tricks

[ERIS]: Downtime Edition: Tricks
RE: [Fortuna]: Downtime Edition
> Are you sure? We've seen quite a few god who like to play pretend (Particularly those from the Underworld) and there are a lot of new ones.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
>Attempt to bring up the whip in casual conversation, but end up sounding like your are soliciting the other three crew members
Ghost ride the whip. Ghost ride the whip.
[Image: RjvYOd.png]
(05-30-2016, 01:48 AM)Wheat Wrote: »Star: hear the sounds of cheating, momentarily break off conversation to put almond into a sleeper hold

+1 because why not
[Image: egg004.png?raw=1] [Image: arCPbnd.png][Image: egg009.png?raw=1]
(05-30-2016, 01:48 AM)Wheat Wrote: »Star: hear the sounds of cheating, momentarily break off conversation to put almond into a sleeper hold
[Image: lsiSQgn.gif]

[Image: 6NheMvx.gif]

[Image: Avoz016.png]

[Image: eL0QzzW.png]

[Image: 3PpWvGP.png]

[Image: isf6juo.png]

[Image: ALIEZQS.png]

[Image: jLK63F7.png]

[Image: bNUNS8x.png]

[Image: zAwD2Vc.png]

[Image: 0nrP7tV.png]

[Image: rCGP1XC.png]

[Image: 8RYSnaG.png]

[Image: FFS100d.png]

[Image: VKDY2PF.png]

[Image: wbeoTjP.png]

(05-30-2016, 04:12 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »> Are you sure? We've seen quite a few god who like to play pretend (Particularly those from the Underworld) and there are a lot of new ones.

[Image: 9fpQr0G.png]
Well, it is most obviously not myself. I do not even posses the ability to do such a thing.

Mors prefers to distance himself from you player, no offense of course. Mors is just a...uh...an interesting child.

Hades is really the only underworld god known for disguising himself, but he tends to favor avoiding the player as well, be it through a number of ways. He could be the hat on someone's head or the coat on their back. It's impossible to know.

Somnus is not a huge fan of interacting with the player either, but he could...possibly, pull off a similar trick.

I highly doubt anyone from my pantheon, even Anubis is unlikely to do such a thing.
EDIT: Ninja'd. Original Post archived and discarded into box below.
SpoilerShow

> Ask for clarification on the subject. (Unless you already know. I dunno.)
> Job: Greet Huermes in your traditional fashion.
>listen to this trash talk. lookit them, they're so excited!
[Image: egg004.png?raw=1] [Image: arCPbnd.png][Image: egg009.png?raw=1]
> What are your trash OTPs

> In true Fortuna fashion, which one of you has the sad backstory? Is it Job?
>Huerm: Say something about how such strength probably is good for attracting mates
> Hue: Ask Star what exactly he does as a "Trashmaster".

> Job: Job.

> Almond: Rise up and get your revenge on Star by beginning a satanic ritual, getting a demon to smite him on your behalf. this is stupid
[Image: qvqxw.png]
Job: begin activating Almond. (Note: will take a while, so it's good to get an early start on it)
> Almond:

[Image: ssflg.png]
H3Y JOB 1S TH1S YOU?

[Image: 4RvmoDs.png]
>Hue: Pretend to be excited about trash! Even though you're not. At all. It's just... trash.
>Job: Give an inspiring speech to Huermes, introducing yourself properly and talking about the harrowing journy ahead.
>Heh Nepthys, your eye curls make it look like you are looking in two different directions at once. Besides that your design is very nice (Being a kiss-ass to help with future deaths)
EDIT: +1 Reader! Yay!
This is not the original Juddy. We made a deal because we use the same username, and I own this account now. I am the owner. It is me. Totally worth giving up a reddit account with high karma for a forum account with adventures I read
(05-31-2016, 01:13 AM)[Bracketer} Wrote: »>listen to this trash talk. lookit them, they're so excited!

(06-05-2016, 06:20 AM)CrimsonMage Wrote: »>Hue: Pretend to be excited about trash! Even though you're not. At all. It's just... trash.

[Image: AmJaGtN.png]

[Image: r0jsfKI.png]

[Image: 3WJgOXa.png]

[Image: H22B2Ho.png]

[Image: 4ZH4guu.png]

[Image: FOc3FPj.png]

[Image: b1As2ft.png]

[Image: yIbal2A.png]

[Image: vkzy9pJ.png]

[Image: m5KvrBe.png]

[Image: UXgEEqf.png]

[Image: EWsvAQ7.png]

[Image: wZGbWPR.png]

[Image: 4rPC9L1.png]

(06-10-2016, 01:06 AM)juddy555 Wrote: »>Job: Give an inspiring speech to Huermes, introducing yourself properly and talking about the harrowing journy ahead.

[Image: UcSMCcT.gif]

[Image: MJ8gWWq.png]

[Image: m6tDF4C.png]

[Image: 2y5hqLl.gif]

You must select who of the crew will leave the ship and who will stay.

(06-10-2016, 01:06 AM)juddy555 Wrote: »>Heh Nepthys, your eye curls make it look like you are looking in two different directions at once. Besides that your design is very nice (Being a kiss-ass to help with future deaths)

[Image: 8OHv4mJ.png]
Player, while I appreciate your appreciation of my appearance, You may not wish to blatantly admit to being a "Kiss-ass" as you put it. But thank you for the compliment all the same player, I do enjoy it when others appreciate true style.

[Image: Ev5ORPj.png]

[Image: Ev5ORPj.png]
Lmao. Right. Sure. Thats it Neppy.

SpoilerShow
> Bring EVERYONE out to the party. I mean, what's the worst that could happen, everyone dying?

Oh right, that is.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
> Bring everyone except for Almond, who is physically unable to be brought.
> So Ammy are you ready for some jolly cooperation?
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
(06-11-2016, 02:47 AM)awkwardcarapace Wrote: »> Bring everyone except for Almond, who is physically unable to be brought.

It might not be a good idea to leave only 1 sleeping crew member to watch the ship. Let's leave Fessus too he doesn't seem like he wants to go anywhere.

> Everyone but Almond and Fessus
> UNLESS ALMOND WAKES UP THEN JUST FESSUS
Bring everybody. We have more crew than the crew members we were shown, it's just that these are the designated exploring crew. The other guys are paid to stay on the ship.
>Literally everyone should go. This will in no way go horribly wrong. Carry Almond if you have to.
>Take everyone but Almond and Fessus
[Image: egg009.png?raw=1][Image: egg012.png?raw=1]

>Hue, Job, Almond, Star, and G.Cookie go, if Almond stays passed out, carry her.

>You know Amy, I love your design as well, the detail and beauty in the face, those cheeks,the eyes, the way it copies how I move, its pure, unrefined awesome-ness. Truly amazing.
SpoilerShow
This is not the original Juddy. We made a deal because we use the same username, and I own this account now. I am the owner. It is me. Totally worth giving up a reddit account with high karma for a forum account with adventures I read