Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

[Cosmosdex] : SPECIES SUBMISSIONS END FEB 20th
Meowtastic
 RE: [Cosmosdex] : 12/23 Genaral improvements

I'm going ahead and submitting my Brewdians. I'm very sorry for the formatting, the page breaks and tabs did not carry over when I copied and pasted it so it looks like a giant wall of text. I can reformat it on rejection if need be, very sorry.
http://cosmosdex.com/cosmosdex/submissio...s/brewdian

and an image of them
https://i.imgur.com/AiZ54Zx.png
01-08-2018, 01:46 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
LoverIan

Yoooo I forgot to claim these nerds
http://cosmosdex.com/cosmosdex/submissio...nidolencia

and the ref
https://imgur.com/uEOZsKk
please note that the lefthand is defaulter only, and that all defaulters look the same due the species being parthogenic. Non-Defaulters can vary highly in markings, color palettes, number of eyes, limbs, etc. This is mentioned here for the purposes of people creating a Unidolencian.

Entry information that did not fit into the app.
Spoiler: Retired Subspecies
Those who worked and worked and worked and worked. Everyone needs a break, afterall....right? These individuals are often regarded as has-beens who peaked at some point, and stopped reinventing themselves or trying to be as glamorous as they should be.
Often seen eventually trying to make a 'come-back tour' or something else that only their biggest (still alive) fans will pay overpriced seats for even though it's the ninth comeback tour and nobody is sure when they'll be satisfied or actually release anything new.
They're known for obsessively or compulsively purchasing memory backups despite old-age not being an issue, and due to being so the lowliest sort among their kind are banned from actually getting a backup body. After they die their memories tend to be sold to the highest bidder or claimed by those who were, or claimed to be close to them.
Spoiler: Trivia
trivia
It isn't common anymore for them to be born naturally, or even to be created via the cloning process. The majority of the unidolencian population growth rate comes from those who have achieved full citizenship upgrading into a new body.

trivia
In the case of death no member of unidolencian society is allowed to pass on their possessions save for instances of serious sentimental value. Witnesses are needed to confirm the bond placed between the object, inheritor, and the original owner. In some cases people may stake a claim to the estate of the deceased without any will, and legal trials are fought between parties both wanting to inherit possessions. Valid claims are determined by whoever's argument is best arranged rather than whoever factually holds the deepest sentimental value.

[LIVE] - a fortuna fanventure, like and subscribe to AliCat2020's playthrough of the new DLC
[M]om - a textventure about Notail raising. how will you do =)

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2018, 07:42 AM by LoverIan.)
01-09-2018, 07:42 AM
Dorsidwarf

DEATH SAUSAGE
(01-08-2018, 01:46 AM)Meowtastic Wrote: I'm going ahead and submitting my Brewdians. I'm very sorry for the formatting, the page breaks and tabs did not carry over when I copied and pasted it so it looks like a giant wall of text. I can reformat it on rejection if need be, very sorry.
http://cosmosdex.com/cosmosdex/submissio...s/brewdian

and an image of them
https://i.imgur.com/AiZ54Zx.png

Page formatting like page breaks and such is automatically cut out of submissions, gime goes through and readds them later, don't sweat it!

(these neat fellas are also cool!)

[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]
01-11-2018, 09:35 PM
suffershack

http://cosmosdex.com/cosmosdex/submissio...es/frilliz
I just submitted mine, but it kinda broke rip.....
02-03-2018, 08:53 PM
Gimeurcookie
Notail Shaming Squad

On a Space Croc
@suffershack
I was looking through the species today and noticed that your species stats do not add up to 26. Can you just tell me here on the forums what you'd like to change their stats to so it adds up to 26 so you don't have to resubmit the whole app? (I've only skimmed it as of right now but I don't see anything else wrong.)

[Image: RhyLb1v.gif] [Image: Ap86zVU.png][Image: rUjQHSK.png][Image: eKvqgTn.png]
02-04-2018, 08:58 PM
faustscorner

hey y'all, i'm the big idiot who made the uutzi
02-06-2018, 12:46 AM
Qweerplx

Aw shoot I forgot to claim my species
They're the Duyami

time to die i guess
[Image: egg011.png?raw=1][Image: egg003.png?raw=1] [Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg009.png?raw=1][Image: egg012.png?raw=1][Image: egg015.png?raw=1][Image: egg016.png?raw=1]
[Image: egg011.png?raw=1]
02-07-2018, 04:56 PM
memedoka

I can't seem to link the page, but I'm commenting here to claim my submission of the Inermi's
02-07-2018, 06:11 PM
Robottobt
Once bot, now lurker.

A clean christsin server
Would there be a possibility I could update the monocerii's page? I've think I've come up with a backstory and such that makes more sense than "Welll... they're religious or whatever?"

[Image: untitled_by_mewqit-dc2as8f.jpg]
[Image: 7cca3f14_8a3e_4640_b6d9_b36d0e65b2a0_by_...c3x86t.png]
02-07-2018, 07:23 PM
Gimeurcookie
Notail Shaming Squad

On a Space Croc
@Robottobt
Yep feel free to post it here. While changes / upgrades aren't always approved pretty much a 100% sure whatever you write will be approved.

[Image: RhyLb1v.gif] [Image: Ap86zVU.png][Image: rUjQHSK.png][Image: eKvqgTn.png]
02-07-2018, 09:57 PM
Robottobt
Once bot, now lurker.

A clean christsin server
Okay! Thanks! Here it is:
Spoiler :
The monocerii are rather superstitious but friendly folk. Sometimes though, they can be pushy about their newest group. They are very impressionable and always open to new ideas which unfortunately includes fanatic conspiracies. Though most monocerii stick to the theory about Nevra. This has gone to a point where some select groups actively hunt fown Nevra. These groups aren't only consisted of monocerii though.These groups have led to minor incidents with groups being too aggressive about getting information on Nevra's whereabouts. Some extremes of this extreme have lead to alleged terrorism which has ruined the monoceriis reputation. For this reason they aren't often seen in populated places or parts of space with strict security.
Just adding soem stuff to the first paragraph of personality and behavior to distinguish them a bit.

[Image: untitled_by_mewqit-dc2as8f.jpg]
[Image: 7cca3f14_8a3e_4640_b6d9_b36d0e65b2a0_by_...c3x86t.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2018, 03:14 AM by Robottobt.)
02-07-2018, 11:43 PM
Kíeros
🌈🐙👽 (gay tentacle alien)

ρ(∂v/∂t+v•∇v)= -∇p+∇•T+f
Did I submit a species of tentacles just because I could?

FUCK YEAH

🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
02-09-2018, 02:49 AM
LoverIan

Spoiler: sepsim zeta
[Image: l7WGVp2.png]
Guess who's starting up art for their planets
I'm gonna edit this later on for the other planets, but so far I just need to get Mortembrosias done, Ubertopia written, design it's planet, and then all the other planets I had plans for

[LIVE] - a fortuna fanventure, like and subscribe to AliCat2020's playthrough of the new DLC
[M]om - a textventure about Notail raising. how will you do =)

02-15-2018, 04:33 PM
DS Piron

Submitted Dex Art for D-Classes
[Image: hG4Wgyj.png]
. . .
02-15-2018, 04:37 PM
Gimeurcookie
Notail Shaming Squad

On a Space Croc
SPECIES SUBMISSIONS WILL CLOSE ON
FEB 20TH

There will be NO late entries accepted! If your entry is late it is rejected and has to wait for the next round unless you and me talked about it BEFOREHAND. (And also there's a VERY good reason why you're late. The foot is going to be down this round, waiting till the last moment will not be considered a valid reason.) Species entries have been open for months so there should be no reason for late comers.

02-16-2018, 06:03 PM
Gimeurcookie
 RE: [Cosmosdex] : SPECIES SUBMISSIONS END FEB 20th
Notail Shaming Squad

On a Space Croc
Side note species submissions end Feb 20th, 11:59pm EST, just to confirm.

02-18-2018, 05:41 AM
Athena

SPACE NAGAS art pending
02-19-2018, 03:33 AM
KleenFarsight

Link for the Twerpians and their submission: http://cosmosdex.com/cosmosdex/submissio.../twerpians
02-20-2018, 05:08 AM
GlowyMushroom

U.S
http://cosmosdex.com/cosmosdex/submissio...s/zadrixes Finally got the zadrixes written up!

[Image: egg009.png?raw=1][Image: egg012.png?raw=1]

02-20-2018, 06:46 AM
nonexistentPumpkin

The chriilth'tyn slither (or walk awkwardly) onto the scene!
Yesterday, 02:52 AM
Spish

The wozzees are in! Whew that was close. I left out a few tidbits and it could be better, but I'm just glad I was able to pull it together at the last minute.
(This post was last modified: Today, 03:25 AM by Spish.)
Yesterday, 04:58 AM
Orpheus the Bard

Caution. Three out of five chistile shatter in transit. Warranties not applicable in this shipment.

http://cosmosdex.com/cosmosdex/submissio...s/chistile
Yesterday, 04:59 AM
Wheat

shhh. it's a cereustractus http://cosmosdex.com/cosmosdex/submissio...eustractus

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
Yesterday, 05:09 AM
Gimeurcookie
Notail Shaming Squad

On a Space Croc
SPECIES SUBMISSIONS ARE OFFICALLY
CLOSED

Stand-by for more info, and for our next upcoming closing on a few sections so I spend less time clearing them out.

Yesterday, 05:29 AM