Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

[Cosmosdex] : Partial app opening
Gimeurcookie
 RE: [Cosmosdex] : Partial app opening
Notail Shaming Squad

On a Space Croc
Oh seems the page didn't even bother looking for Crimson's pronouns at all. Corrected the page to look for pronouns correctly. Thank you.

[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
07-31-2018, 08:38 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
LoverIan
Gay Owl

God the oven typo. My correction is as follows.

Spoiler :
Quote:Any ivfrid that survives delivery will oven clean their young, and then nurse them via their nub-glands.
should be: Any ivfrid that survives delivery will often clean their young, and then nurse them via their nub-glands.

this is in reference to that the majority of ivfrids die during labor, and the behavior they exhibit in the rare case they survive. (I figured when originally writing that I should clarify despite most owners cannibalizing the young, ivfrids don't naturally practice that except in very extreme situations.)

[LIVE] - AliCat2020's modded dlc playthrough, like and subscribe if you enjoyed
[M]om - Be an M-class and run your own village =)

08-01-2018, 10:43 AM
Yaveker
using EagleTime.UserTitle;

Somewhere in Canada
Page: https://cosmosdex.com/cosmosdex/achievements/rejected
Sentence with the error: "submission here or in the trait area then that means it"
What the error is: Link back to the main area incorrectly refers to the achievement area as the trait area.

[Image: uIBQxlT.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2018, 05:48 PM by Yaveker.)
08-01-2018, 05:47 PM
Gimeurcookie
Notail Shaming Squad

On a Space Croc
Woops give me an hour or two and I'll remove all links to the reject bin. The reject bin shouldn't even exist (as I learned that it promotes clutter and takes up too much time to maintain.)

[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
08-01-2018, 06:17 PM
Yaveker

Somewhere in Canada
Page: https://cosmosdex.com/cosmosdex/achievements/
Sentence with the error: [Image: IZja9Yl.png]
What the error is: I saw this one in the submission area and believe it was "Mission Failed" or something along those lines.

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2018, 01:21 AM by Yaveker.)
08-02-2018, 01:20 AM
LoverIan
Gay Owl

Minor Item - Bacteria Incubator
Quote:""Safe and sound in a Petri dish!" | "Who is Petri?" | "I absolutely have no idea""
The quote is otherwise fine, but it's clear that their string had a " at the start and end due to the setup as a conversation between two people.

edit: Additionally

Tesla gloves would be better changed to Zap Gloves for lore reasons and to be adjacent to similar items in the same category. Alternatively it could be changed to the same name used for Kelda's gloves in the arena segment of crew 1, but in that case it would make sense to change all 'zap' items to Stun or Shock in basis.

Neural Whip has the same thing going on. It seems to be a zap weapon that is made from a zap pistol, but focuses on attacking nerves in a nonlethal only fashion.

[LIVE] - AliCat2020's modded dlc playthrough, like and subscribe if you enjoyed
[M]om - Be an M-class and run your own village =)

(This post was last modified: 08-04-2018, 07:03 AM by LoverIan.)
08-04-2018, 06:57 AM
Apo11o
B[

(08-04-2018, 06:57 AM)LoverIan Wrote: Tesla gloves would be better changed to Zap Gloves for lore reasons and to be adjacent to similar items in the same category. Alternatively it could be changed to the same name used for Kelda's gloves in the arena segment of crew 1, but in that case it would make sense to change all 'zap' items to Stun or Shock in basis.

We have Gordon Ramsey and Bill Gale as official notails, I would argue that there's not really too much of a lore problem with calling them Tesla gloves.

[Image: egg004.png?raw=1] [Image: BMy2LW4.png] [Image: fNYPmPd.png] [Image: uLF0DoV.png] [Image: egg009.png?raw=1]
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2018, 01:31 AM by Apo11o.)
08-05-2018, 01:31 AM
Yaveker

Somewhere in Canada
Page: https://cosmosdex.com/cosmosdex/traits/#Slowpoke
Sentence with the error: Trait alt name.
What the error is: Alt name is missing square brackets.

08-06-2018, 05:55 AM
Ten11

I resubmitted Tok, but uh, i accidentally pressed the enter key when i wasn't in a textbox, which automatically submitted it although i hadnt finished filling it out yet. I'd already covered all the changes you recommended though (thankyou for that btw, it was detailed and good), so the rest of the entry would've been the same as the original.
08-08-2018, 11:20 PM
Gimeurcookie
Notail Shaming Squad

On a Space Croc
You'll have to submit the whole application as I don't save the old ones that get rejected. If you ever accidentally submit just hit the back button in your browser and most of your data will still be there.

08-09-2018, 08:29 PM
Kirozanagi
W-3259

EST
Page: https://cosmosdex.com/cosmosdex/species/notail (the notail dex entry)
Sentence with the error: "Such aggressive teaching causes many notails opt for romantic solidarity, many even react with utter disgust at joked aimed at them that even imply anything on the emotional level, much less the physical level."

What the error is: I believe "joked" should be "jokes"

===

Page: https://cosmosdex.com/cosmosdex/fauna/omegabass (omega bass dex entry)
Sentence with the error: Omega bass are solitary and passive, wandering around they're designated area with their mouth open, feeding on whatever sorts of things happen to have the misfortune of being in their path.

What the error is: "they're designated" should be "their designated"
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2018, 05:57 AM by Kirozanagi.)
08-11-2018, 07:59 AM
Kíeros
🌈🐙👽 (gay tentacle alien)

ρ(∂v/∂t+v•∇v)= -∇p+∇•T+f
Page: https://cosmosdex.com/cosmosdex/lore/legendary/o-11 (3rd gallery image caption)
Sentence with error: I've just been told really is why he can be constantly shaking,
What the error is: I've just been told that really is why

🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
7 hours ago
Gimeurcookie
Notail Shaming Squad

On a Space Croc
All errors above should now be fixed.

5 hours ago
Dorsidwarf

DEATH SAUSAGE
Page: https://cosmosdex.com/cosmosdex/lore/legendary/o-11 (3rd gallery image caption)
Sentence with error: I've just been told that's really is why he can be constantly shaking,
What the error is: I've just been told that really is why

[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]
(This post was last modified: 4 hours ago by Dorsidwarf.)
4 hours ago