come up with the worst dating sim plots you can

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
come up with the worst dating sim plots you can
You're dating chemical elements. But not the inert ones, the ones which are highly corrosive and reactive and poisonous.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
you have to date past and future versions of yourself to determine if you truly are 'dateable' or not
You are Gordon Freeman and you are the only boy at Combine High School. There you will find headcrabs, zombies, and sexy alien soldiers... but will you find true love?????
i'd date a vortigaunt
The protagonist is Slimmy Boy. He has found a new hole in his chest. And inside is three tunnels. From each tunnel comes a different voice, each one more kawaii than the last. In a series of painful adventures, you must find which hole is deserving of your endless love.
Your heart is captured by the talking button on some person's shirt. You date them just to get closer to the button (which everyone else claims not to hear). You must get that button, and reveal your true ultimate feelings to it.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
You are dating all the letters of the alphabet.
You must equip your RPG protagonist with the best anthropomorphized weapons, armaments and potions through an intense and heartfelt courting session. They will not accompany on your quest to defeat the evil Hyvemeld Empire unless you win their unending admiration.
[Image: RjvYOd.png]
(07-25-2016, 02:11 AM)Wheat Wrote: »You must equip your RPG protagonist with the best anthropomorphized weapons, armaments and potions through an intense and heartfelt courting session. They will not accompany on your quest to defeat the evil Hyvemeld Empire unless you win their unending admiration.
That would work fairly well as a forum adventure, actually.
(07-25-2016, 01:45 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »You are dating all the letters of the alphabet.

All but one of them. That one is region-exclusive DLC.
[Image: RjvYOd.png]
Goddam Zed.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
A dating sim where you are a young member of a moderately large real-world fandom for a fairly well known piece of media and must try to get your various senpais to notice you; the datable characters are all recognizably-famous real people in that fandom. The writers of the game must also be members of the fandom, preferably with strong opinions about the real versions of the datable characters. The plot is centered on a very clear allegory of a recent community scandal that involves the most well-known of the datable characters.
i might use some of these
[Image: msicon1.png][Image: msicon2.png]
i might use all of these
[Image: msicon1.png][Image: msicon2.png]
DO IT.

I mean, uh...

You're dating memes.
lice have covered your entire body. date them.
you go to a mysterious website... and you are sucked into the computer! you greet this strange new world with apprehension... only to find that for some reason the internet looks like japanese all girls highschool on the inside.
suddenly you are an octopus. you must struggle to fit in with your human friends, and maybe also get a girlfriend???
eagletime egg hatchery dating sim
suddenly you are a human. you must struggle to fit in with your octopus friends, and maybe also get a breathing apparatus???
Sig:
SpoilerShow
(07-26-2016, 02:50 AM)a52 Wrote: »suddenly you are an octopus. you must struggle to fit in with your human friends, and maybe also get a girlfriend???
I thought this was bad dating sim plots...

You are dating gijinkas of all the geologic eras. Will you go out with Mesozoic-chan or Paleoproterozoic-san?
(07-26-2016, 02:58 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »You are dating gijinkas of all the geologic eras. Will you go out with Mesozoic-chan or Paleoproterozoic-san?

mmmmmm.... Cambrian-sempai..... your Anomalocaridids are so... big!
yes i know cambrian is a period not an era
Dating Sims. You have to date the sims from The Sims.
You have a special ability that anyone you date dies after 24 hours. Use this ability to kill off your worst enemy, but not before pretending to be their friend and then their potential love interest. Go on a romantic night out. Then, actually grow attached to them only to see them die and have your heart torn to pieces.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
anthropomorphic pastry dating sim

datepals include donut, bagel, strudel, parfait, muffin, and cupcake, among many others

you lick the toppings off of their heads