Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

+iny ©at people
Wheat
 RE: +iny ©at people

tell marzu "neat hairstyle btw", ask how they got to the front to swoosh and stay swooshed

vvv but we're still on call with marzu let's finish talking to marzu first vvv

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2017, 08:02 PM by Wheat.)
10-29-2017, 03:52 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Dark Lord Graham

That is about it, yes.
We'll go see what Rein is like for ourselves.

>Call Rein
10-29-2017, 07:04 AM
tronn

Eh Grind doesn't care much for us and that's gonna affect Marzu's opinion too. We can just as well ally with the guy he doesn't like.

B.M.A.
Tale of a small lizard on the big sea!
10-29-2017, 08:01 AM
Gen
Worldbuilding extraordinaire!

Cloud dimension #9
Teach tubes: pillow fights

Ribbit: hey dude time to learn what’s more fun than a pillow fight.
10-31-2017, 09:45 PM
FlanDab
Polite Guardian of Corruption

(10-31-2017, 09:45 PM)Gen Wrote: Teach tubes: pillow fights

Ribbit: hey dude time to learn what’s more fun than a pillow fight.

I don't think we'll be able to do that. We're about to go into adventure mode.
11-01-2017, 01:27 AM
☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆
i'm rad as hell, and i'm not gonna take it anymore

Male
(10-28-2017, 11:43 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: if we're gonna have bats and jack-o-lanterns i think we should teach: hallowe'en to the tcps and give them all fun costumes, like Hockeymask Foamhatchetman or Witch With Fake Black Cat Familiar On Shoulder, etc.

this is all the more relevant in our post-october world. Bedsheet Ghost
11-01-2017, 12:57 PM
KittenEater
big dumb whatever

cool planet
[Image: Tkht70x.gif]

FROG-CRIMES: We have more questions, actually. We’ll try to keep it short.
MARZU: okay, but i get to ask questions back then. fair?
FROG-CRIMES: Yeah, totally fair!
FROG-CRIMES: First of all… why do you look so… normal?

MARZU: … i cant tell if thats rude or not
MARZU: anyway i look the way i do cause thats just how i was made
MARZU: helps me a lot in my daily life tbh, its useful not standing out compared to other gods

FROG-CRIMES: Oh, uh, okay. Sorry if our questions seem weird, by the way
FROG-CRIMES: We’re a collective, and, not even from your planet, so we don’t really know a lot about this stuff.

MARZU: oh, i see. that explains a lot :p

MARZU: so what the heck motifs did you pick?

FROG-CRIMES: Uh, hydras. Domains of Amphibians and Justice, too.
MARZU: i see. very niche
MARZU: my domains are thievery and rebellion, motif of lockpicking. its not too visible but its there
MARZU: i hope you being a justice god doesnt make you judge me too hard for what im about :v

FROG-CRIMES: … some crimes can, technically, be just. There’s nothing necessarily bad about those domains.
MARZU: yeah!! right on brother
FROG-CRIMES: So, what kind of cats did you end up making?
MARZU: oh youre gonna love this
MARZU: key-type and door-type, bam
MARZU: trying to think of whatd be good to make next, thinkin a camo-type
MARZU: what about you?

FROG-CRIMES: Oh, mostly a bunch of Abstracts.
FROG-CRIMES: Fenestration, Defenestration, and Internet
FROG-CRIMES: We used to have a Fern-type, but she left us to go live with Grinds team.

MARZU: aw that kinda sucks
MARZU: well maybe ill get to meet her soon :o

FROG-CRIMES: Yeah, that’d be nice. We could use some tips for getting better at this TCP stuff.
MARZU: lol dont ask me, this is my first game too
MARZU: and i havent really watched a lot of other sessions before either so im in this blind

FROG-CRIMES: Okay, last question and then we’ll leave you alone.
FROG-CRIMES: Do you know anybody here outside of the game?

MARZU: uhhh sorta i mean
MARZU: ive ran into grind a few times, we’re on okay terms.
MARZU: havent really met macaron before, they live in a fancier place than i get to visit since im on the road a lot
MARZU: i mostly used to hang with velvet a lot, before she bit it
MARZU: … oh yeah, you wouldnt know who velvet is. baby god and all. whatever
MARZU: have fun talking to rein then, seeya nerd

FROG-CRIMES: It was nice talking to you, goodbye!

-CALL ENDED-

Well… you guess you’d better check on your TCPs. You didn’t get the notification for the ADVENTURE starting, you figure it’s because the dungeon was made by you, on your own planet…?

[Image: 1gqRUYj.png]

> TEACH PILLOW FIGHTS - TUBES
> CREATE INFLATABLE GHOSTS
> CREATE HALLOWEEN COSTUMES
> TEACH HALLOWEEN - ALL

The cats are having an easy enough time in the dungeon. They’re understandably spooked by the sudden appearance of some flailing balloon ghosts, and Fennel has pulled out its Extending Arm to try to combat the ghosts. You send another Ribbit, but Tubes is a little too invested in watching Fennel try to fight the ghosts to check his laptop at the moment.

Also, some various costumes have appeared elsewhere in the dungeon, in a chest. The TCPs will be happy to get some new clothing soon, for their efforts, though they’ll be hoping for candy when they wear them.

Well, guess it’s time to talk to the last player in the game.

> CALL REIN

[Image: B2kw5ow.png]

REIN: Greetings. How may I help you?
11-09-2017, 02:17 AM
☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆

Male
damn, your style is off the chain! and i'm not just saying that because of the chains!
11-09-2017, 02:22 AM
Vic
A big gay plant

>Greetings Rein, it is so wonderful to have this opportunity to get acquainted with you.
>We are Frog-Crimes, lesser collective deity of Amphibians and Justice.
>We would bow if we were on physical plane but unfortunately we are not.

Create: Living cuddly pillow spiders
Create: Candy Treasure (in dungeon)
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2017, 02:58 AM by Vic.)
11-09-2017, 02:36 AM
☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆

Male
ribbit Wrote:a cube is just a box you haven't met yet

ribbit Wrote:silence goes faster backwards. traw fraw.

seconding candy treasure
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2017, 03:09 AM by ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆.)
11-09-2017, 03:08 AM
Dark Lord Graham

Hello, we're Frog-Crimes. New kid on the block here to introduce ourselves.
11-09-2017, 04:37 AM
☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆

Male
(11-09-2017, 04:37 AM)Dark Lord Graham Wrote: Hello, we're Frog-Crimes. New kid on the block here to introduce ourselves.

i'm donnie, mark whalberg's brother
11-09-2017, 04:50 AM
gloomyMoron
That Grouchy Ol' Curmudgeon

> I'm sorry if this is a bit forward, but, bound and blind as you are, are you a god of justice?
11-09-2017, 06:40 AM
Loather
cool?

the astro plain
help us by resigning now, buddy, because there's only room for one god of justice in this game, and it's us. frog-crimes, the inevitable victor, future conqueror of pretender losers like you. there's a real storm headed your way now, pal, and you don't even realize it yet. i bet you think you're real hot shit, "oh look at me, i'm so confident i game chained and blindfolded". i mean, okay, maybe that takes something! maybe you're alright, maybe you're even good. but let's get something straight, friend- our skill levels are off the damned charts. if you're mount everest we're the fucking moon, and from one look at you i can definitely tell you're an everest, because you're going to be resting forever after this one. by that i mean you'll be dead. we'll own you so hard it'll send you to the damned afterlife, okay? you're fucked. you're so, so fucked.

[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
11-09-2017, 04:32 PM
Loather
cool?

the astro plain
create rein-killing knife

[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
11-09-2017, 04:36 PM
Kanelel

Disregard that other voice, Rein, because we suck, a lot. We suck more than a black hole. If sucking were a sport, we'd be gold medalists. Every mosquito in the world would kill themselves out of shame if they knew how much we suck. It's great that someone else is here to do our job, because fucking up is, like, plan A for us. As a god of justice, basically, we're a joke. The last time we enacted justice was never, on account of the us sucking issue. If you could stop us from ruining everything, that'd be great, and probably very just, so uh, keep that in mind.

(11-09-2017, 04:36 PM)Loather Wrote: create rein-killing knife
Veto.
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2017, 12:39 PM by Kanelel.)
11-09-2017, 09:08 PM
BananaPanda
Never trust gnomes

Over here.
Congratulations team, we probably could have not shown how horribly non functional as a collective we are even if we tried.

Spoiler :
[Image: 2vIOREE.png]
[Image: 1gBPh1f.gif][Image: 8cpvsz.png][Image: doJGDrH.png] [Image: DAZzNDv.gif]
11-10-2017, 12:08 AM
Wheat

>do normal things that other people are cool with.

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
11-10-2017, 03:57 AM
Dark Lord Graham

(11-09-2017, 04:32 PM)Loather Wrote: help us by resigning now, buddy, because there's only room for one god of justice in this game, and it's us. frog-crimes, the inevitable victor, future conqueror of pretender losers like you. there's a real storm headed your way now, pal, and you don't even realize it yet. i bet you think you're real hot shit, "oh look at me, i'm so confident i game chained and blindfolded". i mean, okay, maybe that takes something! maybe you're alright, maybe you're even good. but let's get something straight, friend- our skill levels are off the damned charts. if you're mount everest we're the fucking moon, and from one look at you i can definitely tell you're an everest, because you're going to be resting forever after this one. by that i mean you'll be dead. we'll own you so hard it'll send you to the damned afterlife, okay? you're fucked. you're so, so fucked.

I legitimately cannot comprehend what your agenda is.

Vetoing this.
11-10-2017, 04:24 AM
☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆

Male
(11-09-2017, 09:08 PM)Kanelel Wrote: Disregard that other voice, Rein, because we suck, a lot. We suck more than black hole. If sucking were a sport, we'd be gold medalists. Every mosquito in the world would kill themselves out of shame if they knew how much we suck. It's great that someone else is here to do our job, because fucking up is, like, plan A for us. As a god of justice, basically, we're a joke. The last time we enacted justice was never, on account of the us sucking issue. If you could stop us from ruining everything, that'd be great, and probably very just, so uh, keep that in mind.

Veto.

seconding this whole post
11-10-2017, 05:00 AM
FlanDab
Polite Guardian of Corruption

(11-10-2017, 05:00 AM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote:
(11-09-2017, 09:08 PM)Kanelel Wrote: Disregard that other voice, Rein, because we suck, a lot. We suck more than black hole. If sucking were a sport, we'd be gold medalists. Every mosquito in the world would kill themselves out of shame if they knew how much we suck. It's great that someone else is here to do our job, because fucking up is, like, plan A for us. As a god of justice, basically, we're a joke. The last time we enacted justice was never, on account of the us sucking issue. If you could stop us from ruining everything, that'd be great, and probably very just, so uh, keep that in mind.

Veto.

seconding this whole post

I support this.
11-10-2017, 05:40 AM
tronn

Can we please not antagonize people we've met like five seconds ago?

>Ask their pronouns, domain, and motif
>Chat about your TCPs, perhaps you find common themes?

B.M.A.
Tale of a small lizard on the big sea!
11-10-2017, 06:12 PM
Jacquerel

You do all remember that Kitet said there was no need to post "veto" on wild joke posts that it's obvious she wouldn't actually accept anyway, right? .v

Ask Rein if they know any cheat codes
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2017, 06:27 PM by Jacquerel.)
11-10-2017, 06:27 PM
KittenEater
big dumb whatever

cool planet
(11-09-2017, 04:32 PM)Loather Wrote: help us by resigning now, buddy, because there's only room for one god of justice in this game, and it's us. frog-crimes, the inevitable victor, future conqueror of pretender losers like you. there's a real storm headed your way now, pal, and you don't even realize it yet. i bet you think you're real hot shit, "oh look at me, i'm so confident i game chained and blindfolded". i mean, okay, maybe that takes something! maybe you're alright, maybe you're even good. but let's get something straight, friend- our skill levels are off the damned charts. if you're mount everest we're the fucking moon, and from one look at you i can definitely tell you're an everest, because you're going to be resting forever after this one. by that i mean you'll be dead. we'll own you so hard it'll send you to the damned afterlife, okay? you're fucked. you're so, so fucked.

seconding these

[Image: tumblr_nnh9cguTo91sz7uwlo1_500.gif]
11-11-2017, 01:04 AM
KittenEater
big dumb whatever

cool planet
[Image: B2kw5ow.png]

FROG-CRIMES: uh...
FROG-CRIMES: Greetings, Rein. It’s wonderful to meet you.
FROG-CRIMES: We are Frog-Crimes, lesser collective deity of Amphibians and Justice.
FROG-CRIMES: We would bow if we were on the physical plane, but we are not.

REIN: Ah, that wouldn’t be necessary anyhow, my friend.
FROG-CRIMES: We see. So, um, we just want to chat a bit, ask some questions if you don’t mind.
FROG-CRIMES: Questions such as, uh, which pronouns should we be using for you?

REIN: That would be it/its pronouns.
FROG-CRIMES: Oh, okay.
FROG-CRIMES: So… we can’t help but take notice of your blindfold and chains. Are you also a god of justice?

REIN: Oh, nothing quite so grand. A Justice domain is wonderful, but I am only a modest deity of Patience and Control.
REIN: The cloth and chains are just my motifs, so you were almost right, my dear.

FROG-CRIMES: Oh, that’s neat! We could definitely use some control, haha.
FROG-CRIMES: What kinds of TCPs do you have?

REIN: Just one so far. A choker-type, it’s turned out more precious than I imagined it would.
REIN: I hope you’re not asking with the intention of devising a strategy against me later?

FROG-CRIMES: Oh, no, just curious!
FROG-CRIMES: Besides, our power levels are off the charts. We wouldn’t need a strategy, because we’d be able to crush you in an instant, pal.
REIN: ...
FROG-CRIMES: That’d be the case if we weren’t really bad at being a collective, anyway. We’re kind of a big joke right now.

> CREATE - PLUSH SPIDERS
> CREATE - CANDY TREASURE

[Image: vnEw8jO.png]

The TCPs are still making their way through the fungeon. They found a door that needs a key, but the key is hidden somewhere, so they’re searching for it. Tubes opens up his laptop to send you a quick ribbit: “hey man how do we open the door, did you see the key anywhere”. He also checks and sees some of your previous ribbits, and notices the one about Fennel, to which he replies “oh yeah i mean we’re having fun now but i think it was messed up over something from earlier? Idk”

It seems like the TCPs are having an okay time so far. They like the new little creatures scuttling around the fungeon, and they can start to smell something sweet coming from behind the locked door...

FROG-CRIMES: So, as we were saying before...

[Image: qQyI39C.gif]

FROG-CRIMES: We’ve just been calling every player before we make any alliances. We’re trying to figure out who’d work best with us, team-wise, you know?
REIN: Completely understandable. I’m the last one you’ve contacted, yes?
FROG-CRIMES: That’s right.
REIN: Well, I’m open to alliances myself, and I’d love to get to know you. It’s been a long time since I’ve met a collective, and I would be more than happy to help you become physical.
REIN: Being a new god, especially a collective, is very challenging, and I'm certain you're very stressed. Mistakes happen, but I know with some guidance you could very well make it out of here and into our little pantheon.
REIN: If you decide to form an alliance with me, do let me know, my friend.
11-14-2017, 07:30 PM