Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

+iny ©at people
Fellow
 RE: +iny ©at people
Guy the Chap

CREATE a map of the planets and the tcps in it.
Perhaps this will teach the tcps a bit about what we're doing.
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2017, 08:17 PM by Fellow.)
05-18-2017, 08:17 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
learning-timebuster

netherville
Since we're waiting until later to SPAWN anything, let's try and CREATE a "tiny cat person", just to see what happens.
05-18-2017, 08:18 PM
Gen
Worldbuilding extraordinaire!

Cloud dimension #9
(05-18-2017, 08:17 PM)Fellow Wrote: CREATE a map of the planets and the tcps in it.
Perhaps this will teach the tcps a bit about what we're doing.

CREATE: Enchanted map table to place this on which creates a cute matching TCP figurines which update once we meet/create new cat friends.
05-18-2017, 08:27 PM
Kanelel

Quote:everything that happens to her, and Windy and Fennel by extension, happens for a reason… and that reason is that their deity is bored.
Aw hell, she's just spawned in and she already has us figured out. She's smart, we should make her our second-in-command.

Quote:CREATE: Enchanted map table to place this on which creates a cute matching TCP figurines which update once we meet/create new cat friends.
CREATE: Basement war room (no fighting allowed) to contain the map and act as a bunker in case the Soviets nuke us.

CREATE: One (1) hour of respite from godly nonsense.
We've been throwing things at them almost constantly for their whole lives, they deserve a break.
05-18-2017, 11:57 PM
☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆
i'm rad as hell, and i'm not gonna take it anymore

Male
(05-18-2017, 11:57 PM)Kanelel Wrote:
Quote:CREATE: Enchanted map table to place this on which creates a cute matching TCP figurines which update once we meet/create new cat friends.
CREATE: Basement war room (no fighting allowed) to contain the map and act as a bunker in case the Soviets nuke us.

a bunch of little plastic toy soldiers color-coded to the tcps, and a lot of dice. let's war game. also make the toy soldiers autonomous because i can't imagine any of these cats actually being interested in fake war. maybe fennel for the math
05-19-2017, 01:21 AM
Schazer
Patron Saint of Normcore

Ōtautahi
(05-18-2017, 11:57 PM)Kanelel Wrote: CREATE: One (1) hour of respite from godly nonsense.
We've been throwing things at them almost constantly for their whole lives, they deserve a break.

Seconding this, CREATE: Zone of Tranquility. It's an area that extends in a small radius from the center of the lake - big enough that there's a good chunk of land around it but still only a very small portion of the planet's surface area.

We can't CREATE things in the Zone of Tranquility (the TCPs can carry stuff in there or build stuff inside if they like) and we're psychically/telepathically cut off from our TCPs when they're in the Zone.

It's lacking in amenities so it's a place they can go to take ten rather than hunker down in there permanently.
05-19-2017, 03:45 AM
BananaPanda
Never trust gnomes

Over here.
(05-19-2017, 03:45 AM)Schazer Wrote: Seconding this, CREATE: Zone of Tranquility. It's an area that extends in a small radius from the center of the lake - big enough that there's a good chunk of land around it but still only a very small portion of the planet's surface area.

We can't CREATE things in the Zone of Tranquility (the TCPs can carry stuff in there or build stuff inside if they like) and we're psychically/telepathically cut off from our TCPs when they're in the Zone.

It's lacking in amenities so it's a place they can go to take ten rather than hunker down in there permanently.

I enjoy this concept, but there are two problems that I see with this. The first being that this seems like something the biggest man up stairs might see as a little bad and he might have to give us the smack-down for our actions even if the intention is good. The second problem is that this might give our TCPS a good place to betray and ultimately kill us. I trust them, but giving them a place where we can not see, hear or affect their actions may end horribly for us.

Spoiler :
[Image: 2vIOREE.png]
[Image: 1gBPh1f.gif][Image: 8cpvsz.png][Image: doJGDrH.png] [Image: DAZzNDv.gif]
05-19-2017, 04:25 AM
Apo11o
B[

(05-19-2017, 04:25 AM)BananaPanda Wrote: I enjoy this concept, but there are two problems that I see with this. The first being that this seems like something the biggest man up stairs might see as a little bad and he might have to give us the smack-down for our actions even if the intention is good. The second problem is that this might give our TCPS a good place to betray and ultimately kill us. I trust them, but giving them a place where we can not see, hear or affect their actions may end horribly for us.

I don't have any input about the first, but pertaining to the second, I feel like we probably won't have to worry about any betrayals unless we give them a reason to dislike us. And if we do, we'll probably kinda deserve it.

That being said, I like the idea of a Zone of Tranquility too!

[Image: egg004.png?raw=1] [Image: fNYPmPd.png] [Image: egg009.png?raw=1]
05-19-2017, 07:49 AM
Kanelel

I'm fine with the Zone of Tranquility as long as it isn't any more restrictive than adventure mode; not knowing what's going on inside would be boring, and fully removing our ability to communicate with them could easily turn sour if we have something important to tell them.
05-19-2017, 11:18 AM
Schazer
Patron Saint of Normcore

Ōtautahi
We can always make something outside the zone to let em know we want their attention?
05-19-2017, 02:25 PM
Dark Lord Graham

(05-18-2017, 11:57 PM)Kanelel Wrote: everything that happens to her, and Windy and Fennel by extension, happens for a reason… and that reason is that their deity is bored.

And that is why this wretched 'game' should be torn down. We must end this Injustice of lives being treated like toys.

This is why we need a Blindspot TCP. We need a way to hide things not just from us, as the Zone of Tranquility is intended to do. We need a way to hide things from Wax. A revolution cannot happen if it is quashed out early on.

That said, I also cast my support for the Zone of Tranquility. It would not do to become the tyrants we must overthrow. Better that our TCPs have the means to defy us. Perhaps it will give our more foolish ideas some pause.
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2017, 06:08 PM by Dark Lord Graham.)
05-19-2017, 06:08 PM
Fellow
Guy the Chap

The zone of tranquility wouldn't really protect the tcps from us. We could just make something that affects the zone from the outside. E.g. CREATE a cloud of acid rain above the zone of tranquility.

What it would do is give an agressive god a good place to set up shop on our turf.
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2017, 07:09 PM by Fellow.)
05-19-2017, 07:05 PM
Dark Lord Graham

(05-19-2017, 07:05 PM)Fellow Wrote: The zone of tranquility wouldn't really protect the tcps from us. We could just make something that affects the zone from the outside. E.g. CREATE a cloud of acid rain above the zone of tranquility.

What it would do is give an agressive god a good place to set up shop on our turf.

We could do the same thing to them if they tried. Remember, a god cannot Create outside of their territory. We couldn't make anything on the other planet or in the tower. You are correct, though. The TCPs need more power of self-determination.

CREATE a WRIT OF VETO. A document allowing a TCP to VETO any one 'CREATE' command (by ourselves). Only allowing one use per document prevents it from being abused by our foes, but stupidity such as 'Create Fire' could be undone by our cats without major danger.
05-19-2017, 08:22 PM
☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆

Male
(05-19-2017, 08:22 PM)Dark Lord Graham Wrote: CREATE a WRIT OF VETO. A document allowing a TCP to VETO any one 'CREATE' command (by ourselves). Only allowing one use per document prevents it from being abused by our foes, but stupidity such as 'Create Fire' could be undone by our cats without major danger.

yeah but the thing is that this already exists and it's called "kitet picks the commands"

also sure, in favor of the cone of tranquility. great to make a place to plot our death. create: frog-crimes-killin' knife
(This post was last modified: 05-20-2017, 12:04 AM by ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆.)
05-20-2017, 12:03 AM
Gen
Worldbuilding extraordinaire!

Cloud dimension #9
How about we just have Windy teach new cats the basics before we start flooding them with knowledge since Windy has that ability and that should help prevent this from happening again.

>CREATE diploma of education dedicated to Windy from mailbox.
05-20-2017, 02:54 AM
Dark Lord Graham

(05-20-2017, 12:03 AM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: yeah but the thing is that this already exists and it's called "kitet picks the commands"

also sure, in favor of the cone of tranquility. great to make a place to plot our death. create: frog-crimes-killin' knife

I don't know who this kitet person is, but that's not one of our TCPs.

Trying to Create god-killing weapons would best be done after some method of Blindspot is established, TCP or otherwise.
05-20-2017, 05:24 PM
BTC_UNDERSCORE_BANDIT

kitet is the author of the adventure.

the zone of tranquility sounds good to me. they deserve privacy.
05-20-2017, 10:44 PM
☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆

Male
(05-20-2017, 10:44 PM)BTC_UNDERSCORE_BANDIT Wrote: kitet is the author of the adventure.

the zone of tranquility sounds good to me. they deserve privacy.

yeah my bad i forgot kitet wasn't their forums name.

also let's put a toilet in the zone of tranquility so they don't have to worry about god watching them go pee-pee
05-20-2017, 10:56 PM
Kanelel

I think the point was that we're not supposed to break the fourth wall like that. And Kitet hasn't actually been vetoing the bad ideas.

And how would they pee if they don't have mouths to drink with?
(This post was last modified: 05-20-2017, 10:59 PM by Kanelel.)
05-20-2017, 10:58 PM
BTC_UNDERSCORE_BANDIT

you forgot the it
05-20-2017, 11:37 PM
Kanelel

Say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens.
05-21-2017, 02:31 AM
☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆

Male
wait, we're online??????????????
05-21-2017, 03:38 AM
BTC_UNDERSCORE_BANDIT

yes say hi to the internet everybody we're live on morbtwitch
05-21-2017, 04:33 AM
KittenEater
big dumb whatever

cool planet
>CREATE ZONE OF TRANQUILITY

The VOID wobbles a bit- but the zone doesn’t appear.

Instead, what appears is a note.

[Image: tOKMKC4.png]

On the note, is written:

“I’ve been watching your actions, and I’ve been growing increasingly concerned with your intentions. This action, in particular, along with… some other specific ideas, you’ve had, is something that would require admin intervention. Do you want to continue?
(This post was last modified: 05-21-2017, 08:37 PM by KittenEater.)
05-21-2017, 08:37 PM
☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆

Male
how do you know our intentions, have you been reading our posts, can you tell me what an online is
05-21-2017, 08:41 PM