Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

+iny ©at people
Dediles
 RE: +iny ©at people

uh ok I'm going to try something stupid.

>clear command queue
>disable CREATE, LEARN, and GIVE for 10 minutes
>HELP
>SERIOUSLY THINGS ARE NOT GOING WELL
07-17-2017 12:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wiltingMyosotis
Too Busy Reading

yeeeeah lets cool on the commands for now please. lets just let what happens happe for now

[Image: IMG_1277.png]
[Image: IMG_1342.png]
07-17-2017 03:19 AM
Dark Lord Graham

There is no need to interfere or create danger. The laws of narrative dictate that these things will find her on their own.
07-17-2017 06:18 AM
skeleton
Snail Bone

How abstract of concepts can we teach exactly.
Are things like "Forgiveness" and "Extreme Caution" teachable.

The most important thing is to do your best.
07-17-2017 10:11 AM
Kanelel

(07-16-2017 03:31 PM)Fellow Wrote:  
(07-16-2017 03:28 PM)wiltingMyosotis Wrote:  I mean.. I really don't agree with this idea? As far as we know, there really isn't any danger. (Yet.) but there is the unexplained second planet, i think?
Fernando will likley venture there, if anything. She might learn a lesson there on her own, if you really want to give her one.
Yeah but that'll only happen if the god there is hostile, won't it? If it's a friendly god Fernando will have tea parties, play dress up and solve puzzles.

That would be a good thing though. The best-case scenario would be if we were proven wrong and our cats turned out perfectly safe. Even in the scenario where our being wrong causes her to leave us forever and start hanging out with Macaron or whoever she'll still be safe and happy, and that's all that really matters.

I'm in favor of anything that will help prepare Fernando for her journey, and am against any Machiavellian schemes to keep her with us.
07-18-2017 06:19 AM
tronn

Ditto on the above. We created these tiny cat people so we're responsible for their well-being, and should treat them nice and fair. I'm against playing mind games on them in an ill-conceived attempt to teach them a lesson.

B.M.A.
Tale of a small lizard on the big sea!
07-18-2017 08:59 AM
Fellow
Guy the Chap

(07-18-2017 06:19 AM)Kanelel Wrote:  That would be a good thing though. The best-case scenario would be if we were proven wrong and our cats turned out perfectly safe. Even in the scenario where our being wrong causes her to leave us forever and start hanging out with Macaron or whoever she'll still be safe and happy, and that's all that really matters.

In this worst case scenario, we would become unable to create or teach anything and the tcp limit would stagnate, as one of our tcps would be on an adventure.
07-18-2017 11:51 AM
Gen
Worldbuilding extraordinaire!

Frog crimes more like frog war crimes

Teach all: How to hug
07-18-2017 06:56 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KittenEater
big dumb whatever

(author notice: I'm gonna cut off the suggestions right here, just for this update, because I have it mostly written up and I don't wanna have to change it :v )

A Different Realm--NoNoNightmare--The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea
TRICERATOPS ADVENTURE--Tossaway--Tiny Cat People
07-19-2017 01:23 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply