Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

+iny ©at people
BananaPanda
 RE: +iny ©at people
Never trust gnomes

Over here.
If we are going to try to have everyones TCPs to go rogue the last thing we want is to make the session be a fun peaceful one. We need to make their Gods seem like horrible tyrants so they actually have a reason to leave, honestly we probably only need to make Grind and Reins TCPs go rogue, because we can most likely start an alliance with Marzu and Macaron.

Spoiler :
[Image: 2vIOREE.png]
[Image: 1gBPh1f.gif][Image: 8cpvsz.png][Image: doJGDrH.png] [Image: DAZzNDv.gif]
01-28-2018, 09:56 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Dark Lord Graham

Problem is, peaceful endings don't work with Wax. We could take out Grind and Rein, but if we ally with M&M after Wax winds up on his own. Unfortunately, the best course of action (ally with Wax) means we'll need to make M&M's TCPs go Rogue as well.
01-28-2018, 10:10 PM
kilozombie
beaks work

Oregon, USA
We don't have to actually ally with M&M. All we have to do is convince them to take the reins off their TCPs.
01-28-2018, 10:18 PM
Jacquerel

I mean the other gods are already doing a pretty good job of that by making them kill each other for very petty reasons, we just need to convince them that they don’t actually need to do that and there isn’t much benefit in it for them.

If all the tcps of the players who actually want to fight have stopped obeying those players then the other gods are then presumably safe to ask their tcps nicely to do the same so that the game can end and they can move on.
The difficulty is that while there is still fighting, it is much safer to be on a side than to be rogue.

I also think Sol has a good point that I forgot in that using magic items wounds tcps so we should make sure we aren’t making all of our tools really complicated because then actually using them won’t be sustainable.
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2018, 11:29 PM by Jacquerel.)
01-28-2018, 11:19 PM
a52
the one who patented nonsense

the woods
(01-28-2018, 11:19 PM)Jacquerel Wrote: I also think Sol has a good point that I forgot in that using magic items wounds tcps so we should make sure we aren’t making all of our tools really complicated because then actually using them won’t be sustainable.

On that note, I'd like to reiterate my proposal for stone walls, and simple mechanical catapults that hurl nets and canisters of sleeping gas. We would be able effectively defend ourselves and incapacitate enemies, but nothing would be powerful enough to count as magic use. And if the walls were strong enough to withstand enemy attacks by themselves, we could just sit inside our fortress, beaming froggy propaganda through cyberspace.
01-28-2018, 11:37 PM
CSJ

Straya
(01-28-2018, 10:18 PM)kilozombie Wrote: We don't have to actually ally with M&M. All we have to do is convince them to take the reins off their TCPs.
'please make yourselves defenceless against every other player'

Not going to happen unless grind and rein are also dealt with. Everybody wants to win and will act in their best interests unless duped otherwise. Why not ally with them if it makes our job easier in every possible way?

In fact, out of all the players, we are the ones most susceptible to losing our TCPs to rogue status. Ultimately, we need to refine our strategy in ways that increase its chances of success, not diminish them. The idea of itself is highly improbable and the more we come up with outlandish, backfiring/pointless ideas (sleeping gas? do you think TCPs have lungs?) the more we kinda waste our time.

I can approve of a temporary alliance with Wax while we plan things out and use him to bounce off our ideas and prepare.

If we need to formally drop it to make our plan work, then we need to be prepared to do that later.

I can't believe people haven't suggested something as basic as

>Ask Wax how our knife could have possibly effected other sessions

FINALLY having another stab at things: >Join the SPENTURE Alpha!
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2018, 12:30 AM by CSJ.)
01-29-2018, 12:29 AM
☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆
i'm rad as hell, and i'm not gonna take it anymore

Male
i don't like the POV gun. i like the idea of talking to macaron asap
01-29-2018, 06:11 AM
bigro
Please explain

I have the power of god
I, for one, are truly disgusted by the lack of respect being paid to the valued national treasure that is the revered trademark of M&M's™ and I demand royalties be paid unto the big chocolate you can do this by paying me go on pay me I'll get it to them (what they don't know is I hate the big chocolate industry and will just pocket the ill gotten gains in order to fund a large golden statue of myself)

Create: Four statues, of me, thinking about the whimsy of myself, deep in thought. Enchanted with voodoo, so that the other cats may lavish me in praise and gifts and I may feel every single one. I will send these to the other planets.

e: forgot

Create: Statue of a middle finger.

Send this to wax.

[Image: 933hfLL.png][Image: aCQpT7Z.png][Image: iRoHjKM.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2018, 06:19 AM by bigro.)
01-29-2018, 06:18 AM
CSJ

Straya
(01-29-2018, 06:11 AM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: i don't like the POV gun. i like the idea of talking to macaron asap
+1

FINALLY having another stab at things: >Join the SPENTURE Alpha!
01-29-2018, 08:15 AM
AABowser
Insignificant Individual

Norway
(01-26-2018, 08:14 AM)Jacquerel Wrote: a joint IRC (internet relay cat) channel that none of the gods can read.

I love this idea, but adding elements that are specifically not for the eyes of gods seems like the zone of tranquility all over again, and will just piss of Wax. So how about this: Gods can read it too. Oh, and maybe gods can join the chats as well. It sounds like a really convenient way to communicate with everybody at once.

Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the greatest and most anticlimactic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poopy
01-29-2018, 04:00 PM
Jacquerel

I mean gods wouldn't be able to read it specifically because none of us have a computer, not because of any magic prohibition.
I guess nothing is stopping anyone from making one, but we'd have to make sure our keyboard tastes nice.
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2018, 05:39 PM by Jacquerel.)
01-29-2018, 05:39 PM
Vic
A big gay plant

In the woods somewhere.
We already made TCP communicators that have the same effect as an IRC channel such as described would accomplish.
01-30-2018, 06:13 PM