Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
Author Message
tronn
 RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
 

Offline
Posts: 319
Joined: Apr 2016
>Adler: Get in touch with the Mephitist church, tell them that you're working for Fuma to set things right and it's their duty to support your rebellion. Say, nail a list of theses on a church door explaining why Estemere's reign totally sucks.

B.M.A.
Tale of a small lizard on the big sea!
09-07-2017, 07:21 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
tegerioreo
 RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
Plums are Okay

Offline
Posts: 469
Joined: May 2016
A lowfolk hovel
Quote:Adler > you start to move towards the forest again to retrieve your clothes, then realize its not a good idea, Thomson could be in there waiting to mind control you (if shes alive), the scuti could be readying another ambush.
Adler > send your army to find your clothes instead.

I needed to get dressed! Walking around naked may have been fine for the elves of old, but we were civilized. I had an army to lead, and some delicate negotiations to make with the Duchess of Daisies! I started toward the clearing where our recent tussle had taken place, but then paused.

What if Thomson was lurking somewhere nearby? Or SALV Fofox could be waiting to pounce me .. or that horrid Scuti could be crouching in the bushes, waiting for me to bend over and pick up my clothes. Perhaps it would be safer to order some of my soldiers to search for my missing garments. It would give them something to do, and help me get accustomed to the feeling of being in command.

Then again, what would Irenaeus think of me ordering my men into danger that I myself was unwilling to face? The mighty Lacktail King never commanded from the rear! He was always in the thick of battle, taking the greatest risk, inspiring his followers to ever greater excesses of valor!

[Image: 0911think_zpswmwf75gp.gif]

I decided to try to use magick to fetch my clothes. This way I could avoid an ambush without letting my men know I was afraid of an ambush. Besides, it would be good practice. As Burnside and the Duchess watched curiously, I focused my mind and pictured my clothes in as much detail as I could recall. I reached out toward the spot where the clothes were lying .. I carefully composed the Gramarye to bring the clothes to me and place them on my body...

Quote:Get thee clothed, sir.

[Image: 0911clothpook_zpssotqzrau.gif]

With a soft "pook" my garments apported onto me. EALA! It worked! I actually did it!

"Not bad," the Duchess murmured approvingly. "Now that the Prince is dressed, I reckon you better put some clothes on too, Burnside honey."

"Okay, if I have to," Burnside sighed.

Quote:Maybe gramayre some padded clothes so that it look transparent
>Adler: Burnside keeps hanging onto you.
Adler: You can probably ask for some sort of armored tail sleeve made of either leather or chainmail to defend your buttocks from unwanted scutis.
Burnside, come up with a cunning plan.

[Image: 0911watchback_zps3z1hqcsd.gif]

"I still need a way to protect my tail," I mused, craning my head around to examine the construction of my jacket's tail slit. "No telling when or where that Scuti will return for me."

"I'll watch your back, darlin," Burnside purred. "Ain't nobody but me gonna be layin' a finger nor a tooth nor nothin' on my sweet thang, not while I'm on the job."

I didn't quite like the tone of Burnside's offer, but decided it was best to play along. As long as the raccoon was hanging around me, she couldn't be off wreaking havoc somewhere else.

Quote:discuss strategies with the duchess. maybe a agreement to "make antglade great again"
>Addler: You aren't going to take the capital with the just ragtag army you have now so you need to recruit and reinforce ...but waiting without action means the other side could organise and reinforce as well.
> Not to mention the queen may be calling upon her father for reinforcement and that would be /bad.
> Maybe you could turn some of the crown allies to your side. Isolate the capital, turn the church, find way to be more legitimate.
> In fact the queen youre real enemy, if you could paint /her as the villain pu,petting your borther int he shadow in some gran cospiracy with the vulpitian and other groups (not that far from the truth even) you'd actualy look like the 'good guy' forced to take arms to save truth, persimon pie and the elf ways...
>Adler: Get in touch with the Mephitist church, tell them that you're working for Fuma to set things right and it's their duty to support your rebellion. Say, nail a list of theses on a church door explaining why Estemere's reign totally sucks.

[Image: 0911conference_zpsyhyfciuw.gif]

"I reckon we got some thangs to discuss now," the Duchess grinned. "Seems you is all outta friends after this lil' ol' ruckus."

"The Scuti attacked the Sisterhood floozie," I retorted. "So they can settle that between themselves. I had nothing to do with it."

"Good luck convincin' them that."

"I don't care what they believe. I am integral to the Sisterhood's plans, and they cannot afford to lose my goodwill. Hmm .. though in that case, why would Thomson try to use domination Wiles on me? Surely they wouldn't authorize that."

"Mighta been insurance," the Duchess theorized. "Or maybe Ms. Thomson was actin' on her own. Ain't so far-fetched to imagine a femme might wanna keep you all to herself. Anyhow, I wouldn't worry too much about it. All this means is, you can't trust 'em; but you knew that already, didn't you?"

"True. I'm more worried about the Vulpitanians. I have no idea what they're up to .. and they seem to be working with the Scuti. I can't figure that out."

"Scuti's a means of control," Catherine explained. "Which is useful if you got control o' the Scuti. But I ain't so sure they do. Everybody's got their own agenda, and they ain't none of 'em got your best interests at heart. And don't forget that Queen Edessa is plum out to get you. I'm the only friend you got right now."

"Uh-huh. And what is it you want?" I asked cynically. "My assurances that I'll make Gladsome Antglade great again?"

"Honey, the Antglade is already great," the Duchess asserted. "We just wanna be free an' have the same opportunities as other elves. Plus I wanna be Empress. It ain't much to ask."

"I've got a pretty good claim of legitimacy for the Crown," I mused. "Maybe I could rally the Church to my side if I could demonstrate my right, and the fact that Fuma supports my claim."

"Does she now? Well, my advice is, whatever you do, do it quick, because the longer you poke around, the more time they got to prepare their defenses. You don't wanna let Adland send reinforcements to the capital now, do ya?"

"Could they even get there through the Gaps?"

"Prob'ly bout as quick as you could," she answered with a shrug.

Spoiler :

Further excerpts from the Chanson du Percy:

Quote:>Percy: Be actualy smarter than people take you for.
> Percy: Do remember that the 'fair maiden' was with Adller earlier (you still sting from where she whaloped you in the face) but be playing along because... how often do you get to talk to elven maidens so close ?
>Thomson: Convince Percy to wear leaves so you can wear his clothes.

[Image: 0911yopercy_zpsstyhcayj.gif]

"I am grateful to thee for the loan of thy smock," quoth the elf-maiden. "Truly it is less itchy than my rude covering of leaves."

"Tis but nothing," brave Percy chirped, with a wave of his magnanimous wing. Well he knew that this fair elf were best humored, else she suddenly haul off upon him as she had done at the rabbit-folks' ceremony; for truly, wise Percy was well aware that this was the self-same elfess. But his everlasting curiosity, as always, overrode his caution and prompted him ever on the path of adventure.

[Image: 0911magick_zpshmoxzgbf.gif]

"We draw near," the elf whispered. "Before I face my lord, I must work certain charms to make him feel amorous and susceptible to my Wiles. He will be in a mood to acquiesce, and forget that I ever attacked him."

Percy watched carefully to see all that the elfess did with her white, twine-tied poppet.

Spoiler :

Somewhere else, not far away:

Quote:that hair Thomson used is actually from Fifi.
Not all of the hair in the poppet, come from Adler. A couple of strands, be Fifi's.
Poppet, when finished, have weird effects on the two affected parties. Three, if Scuti Preston is still in control of Fifi.

[Image: 0911urges_zpswmlgdkw4.gif]

"Eala," Fifi groaned. "Ugh, this body is corrupt and full of unspeakable urges. All of a sudden its loins are starting to quiver."

"Prince Adler is said to have a powerful Mojo, Sire," Alice pointed out. "And he did ravish that body just before you took possession of it, so it's not surprising -"

"The craving is not for him," Fifi snapped. "It is for that beautiful seductress, the Sisterhood Floozy."

"You mean, Ms. Thomson?" Alice asked with a slight touch of surprise.

"Is that her name?" Fifi asked sleepily. "Thomson? Thomson. Thomson, Thomson, Thomson. It rolls pleasantly off the tongue. Thomson. Tongue. Thomson. Hmmmmm..."

And back at the Rebel Camp:

Quote:the soldiers wish show their respect and admiration as well as apologize for silently doubting him earlier. They wish to bestow upon Adler the highest and most sacred honor a warrior may give to their commander. Each and every last one of them wishes to give Adler a noogie

[Image: 0911benedictio_zpsu91sz8wd.gif]

"Aye, tis a fine, bonny thing," MacBrock chuckled as he gave me a brisk Benedictio Interfalangeal. "Tae undergo this noble an' ancient ceremony, t'show all yon elves, each an' every one, that Fuma's blessed ye t'be our War Chief. After this, Highness, we'll be bound by a sacred bond t'follow ye tae th'Netherhells an' back if ye should so command."

The Ballad of Adler Young: Silly furry elf adventure. Read the RECAP: http://adleryoung.tumblr.com
Steampup: Surreal dog-headed Victorian adventure. Winterbough Saga Wiki: Everything we know about Faerie, its history & inhabitants.
See an edited recap of Zandar's Saga, and new pages at my brand new Patreon page.
*Adorable plum-munching Mavis avatar by the incomparable Tronn.
09-12-2017, 02:23 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
typeandkey
 RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
 

Offline
Posts: 546
Joined: May 2016
That place that isn't here
Spoiler :
>Scuti-Fifi: So overcome with mind-shattering lust, that your ability to use logic and reason is overshadowed by basic carnal-instincts. Like one of the primitive proto-elves of prehistory, you dash tearing through the woods and uprooting trees, foaming at the mouth whilst dragging your knuckles on the ground while snarling out uncivilized ooga-booga speak. Your ability to recognize faces is gone, so when you finally find Thomson and Percy you must rely on your sense of smell. Since Thomson is wearing Percy's clothes she smells like Percy and since Percy is wearing Thomson's leaves, well...
>Percy: Get love-mauled. Feathers fly everywhere.
>Lemmy: Having witnessed these events unfold, report back to the Duchess and Adler that the Sisterhood tried to mind control Adler. They intend to install a literal puppet government!
>Adler: Civil wars are costly, and take a long time to recoup from. Who's to say the Vulpitinians' plan isn't to attack while you are vulnerable during rebuilding. You need a battle ready ally as a deterrent. An ally like the Antglade. You can handle them, they're more useful to you than they are dangerous. Agree to some of the Duchess' demands and stamp a "To Be Determined" on the rest. It's best not to deny her outright until you are in a position of power. Go on, sign your soul away.
>You can try to get the Church to side with you while you're marching. There's bound to be a few on the way.
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2017, 09:44 AM by typeandkey.)
09-12-2017, 09:23 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
tronn
 RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
 

Offline
Posts: 319
Joined: Apr 2016
>Rabble rouse the peasantry as you march. Nothing says rebellion like pitchforks and torches!

B.M.A.
Tale of a small lizard on the big sea!
09-12-2017, 10:03 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Torchfire
 RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
 

Offline
Posts: 78
Joined: Aug 2016
Magic of the poppet, reflect off of Fifi and, altered by the vulpine, on to Adler. Adler, find yourself involuntarily shapeshifting into Relda.
Army, be shocked. Adler, take a while to realize why everyone is staring at you. Then perform something very un-Adler like.

Scuti Preston, succumb to the urges in a most dramatic fashion.

Percy, be sure to record the encounter between the ungulate elfess and the crazed, two-tailed semi-feral white vixen in as much detail as possible. Do note that she only had one tail when you saw her last, though, and speculate on it.

The two SALVs, watch the events closely.

Brother Mathias, show up as if on cue. Explain that you have broken with Brother Mathew and most of the capitol clergy and come to assist Adler.
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2017, 10:28 AM by Torchfire.)
09-12-2017, 10:22 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Tim Tesy
 RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
 

Offline
Posts: 141
Joined: Aug 2016
Blighty
Adler> The magic of the poppet starts to make you sleepy and in danger of falling into another Irenaeus rage fueled black out

Alice> Something is really wrong with scuti prestons host, advise preston to disengage with fifox asap

salv Chesswick> order salv silverbrush to the corner of the room. Nothing but filth is being transmitted by the scrying orb. Chesswick also want to look at adler more closely
09-12-2017, 06:23 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Tai-1
 RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
 

Offline
Posts: 4
Joined: Aug 2017
>Alder: Come to the realisation that a) you have no knowledge of Statecraft b) you're exhausted and obviously not mentally prepared for negotiating (well you did ravish Fofox and in Burnside's case....repeatedly) c) said negotiations are with the Duchess of Daisies so the stakes are against you already...utter a silent prayer to Fuma to grant you the strength and the wisdom to get through this trial.

>Alice: Suggest to Scuti Fofox to button her blouse, again suggest that Scuti "Preston" find another host body...preferably male because looking at Fofox's cleavage is kinda distracting. Debates reading the riot act/the consequences of reading said riot act.

1) (Is it a bad thing if I want to see Fifi get ravished again? Preferably from Alder?)

2) (I'm also enjoying the Chanson du Percy and would like to see it continue)

3) (Is seconding the idea of Percy getting "love mauled" by a sexed crazed Fofox because it ties in nicely to my first point)
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2017, 02:19 AM by Tai-1.)
09-12-2017, 11:40 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
tegerioreo
 RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
Plums are Okay

Offline
Posts: 469
Joined: May 2016
A lowfolk hovel
Quote:Agree to some of the Duchess' demands and stamp a "To Be Determined" on the rest. It's best not to deny her outright until you are in a position of power.
negotiations are with the Duchess of Daisies so the stakes are against you already...utter a silent prayer to Fuma to grant you the strength and the wisdom to get through this trial.

After receiving a Benedictio from EVERY MEMBER of the Volunteer Army, my head was throbbing. I was in no condition to negotiate matters of strategy and Statecraft with the Duchess of Daisies! Yet, that is exactly what I was going to have to do. I was momentarily tempted to ask Lady Fuma for strength and wisdom to get through this ordeal, but then I remembered that she had already blessed me with Luck. What more could I possibly need?

[Image: 0917negotiate_zpsdxnxe4ac.gif]

"Well," I began, diplomatically rubbing my tender scalp. "Now I officially command an army. Help me invade Albric Tor and take the crown, and I'll do what I can about easing the embargo and counteracting the geas against you and your people."

"Adler honey, why would I do that?" the Duchess smirked. "The geas is lifted when the Empire falls. Didn't you notice Burnside runnin' around wherever she pleased? Our restrictions done been lifted, I reckon on account of the current Emperor not bein' no proper Elf."

"Does that mean you are free to leave?" I asked nervously.

"Well, no, I still ain't," Catherine admitted with a shrug. "Burnside's only half-Antgladian, so she's got some wiggle room. Plus I got geased twice as hard as ever'body else, but still - the Empire is endin' and I'll be free purty soon. I'd be a fool to help you get the crown and reinstate the Empire .. unless you was gonna make me Empress. I could see my way to helpin' you if that was on offer."

"I think I'm sort of in a relationship with Burnside now," I theorized.

"Honey, the King can have concubines. Lil' Burnside'd make a fine Floozy."

"She's right, I would," Burnside confirmed.

"Well, I don't know how much use your people would be to me, since most of them still can't leave the Antglade," I countered.

"We'd keep reinforcements from comin' up from Caer Adland," Catherine offered. "And we can distract the Vulpitanians. Seems to me them foxes is interested in maintainin' this here half-assed Empire, that they think they can control with Scuti. Last thing they want is a bona-fide heir of Irenaeus on the throne. But we can keep 'em off your back."

"Very well," I sighed reluctantly. "If I prevail then I promise, after I am crowned, to come back here and get you."

"And marry me and make me Empress?" the Duchess prompted. "Elves don't lie, sugar."

Spoiler :

Meanwhile, in the Chanson du Percy

Quote:>Scuti-Fifi: So overcome with mind-shattering lust, that your ability to use logic and reason is overshadowed by basic carnal-instincts.
Scuti Preston, succumb to the urges in a most dramatic fashion.
Alice> Something is really wrong with scuti prestons host, advise preston to disengage with fifox asap

[Image: 0917grrr_zpswlikfera.gif]

"SEDUCTRESSSS," the mad vixen snarled lustily as she licked her ravenous chops.

"Right there," bold Percy pointed helpfully. "Don't mind me; I'm just an observer."

"Please, Sire, this is extremely embarrassing," the well-dressed vixen protested.

"Now hold on a second," quoth the hoofed maiden.

Spoiler :

Back in Albric Tor

Quote:The two SALVs, watch the events closely.
salv Chesswick> order salv silverbrush to the corner of the room. Nothing but filth is being transmitted by the scrying orb.

[Image: 0917dontlook_zpsmj1wb7ff.gif]

"AUNTIE!!" SALV Silverbrush protested. "Come on! I totes can't see what's happening!"

"You are schtill too young for zis filth, liebchen," SALV Chesswick replied, while covering the younger vixen's eyes.

"But venery is like, the Blessed Sacrament of Fuma!" Sofia pointed out. "I need to know about it as part of my cultural education."

"Not zis kind, liebchen," Alberta insisted. "Zis is der extra naughty kind vhich you mustn't see until you are much older. Ach, zat SALV Fofox is ein dizgrace to der uniform! Or she vould be, if she vas schtill vearing one."

Quote:>Lemmy: Having witnessed these events unfold, report back to the Duchess and Adler
Adler> The magic of the poppet starts to make you sleepy
you're exhausted and obviously not mentally prepared for negotiating

[Image: 0917warning_zpspzoeioig.gif]

Before I could respond to the Duchess' prompting, Lemmy barged onto the porch.

"Sorry to interrupt, Your Highness, Your Grace," he blurted, with fortuitous timing. "But I have witnessed something naughtier than is usually seen around these parts, and quite appalling in its implications."

"This better be important, Lemmy," the Duchess muttered grimly.

"Oh it is, ma'am. The Vulpitanians and the Scuti have formed an Unseelie union with the presumed Sisterhood agent, and she is headed this way with every appearance of looking for trouble."

"Well she's a-gonna find it," Catherine hissed.

Despite the fact that this news should have alarmed me, I found myself feeling incredibly sleepy. How long had it been since I had taken any decent rest? It seemed like it had been a while ...

Spoiler :

Heading this way:

[Image: 0917illgetyou_zpsjktvsgjm.gif]

"Now, Adler," the maiden growled as she brandished the poppet. "I have what I need to make you mine."

"What should I do with this lowfolk, Sire?" the stylish vixen asked.

The Ballad of Adler Young: Silly furry elf adventure. Read the RECAP: http://adleryoung.tumblr.com
Steampup: Surreal dog-headed Victorian adventure. Winterbough Saga Wiki: Everything we know about Faerie, its history & inhabitants.
See an edited recap of Zandar's Saga, and new pages at my brand new Patreon page.
*Adorable plum-munching Mavis avatar by the incomparable Tronn.
09-18-2017, 03:23 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
tronn
 RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
 

Offline
Posts: 319
Joined: Apr 2016
>Adler: Be subdued hilariously fast.
>Two ancient beasts of magic Scuti Prime and Duchess of Daisies: Be locked in a fierce struggle over Adler's possession.
>Alice: Start missing your boring desk job at the embassy, tilt the tides.

Poor Fifi! Poor Thomson!

B.M.A.
Tale of a small lizard on the big sea!
09-18-2017, 07:45 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Major Matt Mason
 RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
 

Offline
Posts: 51
Joined: Aug 2016
>SALV Chesswick: Give SALV Silverbrush some instructional materials concerning the Facts of Life, hosted by that enthusiastic fox tod.
>Adler: Get some desperately needed sleep, guarded by Burnside.
>Scuti Thomson: Consider rebuttoning your blouse. It's off by one.
09-18-2017, 10:17 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Tim Tesy
 RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
 

Offline
Posts: 141
Joined: Aug 2016
Blighty
Preston > "what lowfolk?"
Alice > looks back at percy but percy has vanished!! Alice looks around astonished, "he wont last long out here anyway"
Percy > you peek out of the tree. As soon as alice and preston move on, land and put fifi in the recovery position. also write on this strange scuti creature.

Preston > "come to me adler young!"
Adler > "ok!" walk towards the preston controlled thomson. Alice is opening and closing the pair of shears. which makes alder notice.
Adler > you notice the skunk tail and poppet in thomson hand. you can not fight off the magic in your tired state. if you could get close you could use a (overcharged orgasmic touch) on thomson before you pass out.
09-18-2017, 11:22 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
typeandkey
 RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
 

Offline
Posts: 546
Joined: May 2016
That place that isn't here
>Adler: You know, is possessing freewill really that important? Why not let someone else call the shots for now, or forever? This is a good thing. Don't fight it.
>Adler: Boldly announce that you like the cut of this scuti's jib and your belief that he should be the emperor instead of you.
>Scuti-Preston: Because of lingering effects from your earlier magicking, state your intentions of making Thomson your empress, regardless if this goes against previous laid plans.
>Scuti-Preston: Realize the folly in waltzing with open hostility through the midst of an entire army.
>Percy: Actually do something useful, swipe the poppet from the scuti and be a hero.
>Bodb and Matholwch: Swoop in and save the day... Or at least try to.
>Thomson: Lucky for you, you're more useful to everyone alive than dead. They want information, hopefully you've got some.
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2017, 08:51 PM by typeandkey.)
09-18-2017, 08:33 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Torchfire
 RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
 

Offline
Posts: 78
Joined: Aug 2016
Percy, recognize the "Dreaded Swamp Queen" from some of the elven legends you researched. Be afraid.

Adler, get a minor shock at seeing Percy in Fairie. Proceed to demand answers, but become too tired to do much.

Poppet, still not be made completely out of Adler material. Have more strange effects.

Lem junior, discover Fifi.

Burnside, offer to dispose of the lowfolk.
Someone unexpected, come to Percy's aid.

A tail, get yanked.
09-18-2017, 08:48 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Tai-1
 RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
 

Offline
Posts: 4
Joined: Aug 2017
>Percy: All of a sudden you're feeling a bit of a draft being merely dressed in leaves....appropriate the remnants of Fofox's clothes (she won't need them as she's <most likely> sleeping off the headache Ms Thomson gave her).

>Catherine O'Daisies: Demonstrate your power in a truly terrifying way!

OR

>Burnside: Go full on Attack-dog mode!

>Scuti Thomson & Alice: GTFO! Umm I mean "Beat a hasty retreat" (It was folly to go against Alder with the Duchess in close proximity).
09-19-2017, 12:59 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Torchfire
 RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
&nbsp;

Offline
Posts: 78
Joined: Aug 2016
(09-19-2017, 12:59 AM)Tai-1 Wrote: (It was folly to go against Alder with the Duchess in close proximity).

A little correction (as I've seen you make the same error before): The character's name is "Adler" (like the German word for "Eagle"), not "Alder". Just saying.
09-19-2017, 10:18 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Tai-1
 RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
&nbsp;

Offline
Posts: 4
Joined: Aug 2017
(09-19-2017, 10:18 AM)Torchfire Wrote:
(09-19-2017, 12:59 AM)Tai-1 Wrote: (It was folly to go against Alder with the Duchess in close proximity).

A little correction (as I've seen you make the same error before): The character's name is "Adler" (like the German word for "Eagle"), not "Alder". Just saying.

*re-reads all posts...slaps forehead*

This is what happens when one doesn't proofread

Thanks for the correction...and the info...did not know that....
09-19-2017, 10:05 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
tegerioreo
 RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
Plums are Okay

Offline
Posts: 469
Joined: May 2016
A lowfolk hovel
Spoiler :
Perhaps the trees call Adler Alder, when he speaks to them via The Voice of the Forest.

The Ballad of Adler Young: Silly furry elf adventure. Read the RECAP: http://adleryoung.tumblr.com
Steampup: Surreal dog-headed Victorian adventure. Winterbough Saga Wiki: Everything we know about Faerie, its history & inhabitants.
See an edited recap of Zandar's Saga, and new pages at my brand new Patreon page.
*Adorable plum-munching Mavis avatar by the incomparable Tronn.
09-19-2017, 11:35 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Angustine
 RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
His Most Serene Higness

Offline
Posts: 71
Joined: Aug 2017
The Land of Never There
Adler: start naming your ixie daughters since they are virtually indistinguishable from each other and consider buying their loyalty
(This post was last modified: 2 hours ago by Angustine.)
6 hours ago
Find Quote this message in a reply