Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Sozzletown: the thread where you use substances
Justice Watch
 RE: Sozzletown: the thread where you use substances
I was once an earthexe

Washington State
so someone on /r/trees someone had the idea that they could use curly braces ({ and }) along with the [0][1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10] scale to help communicate whether you are on the bus up to the penthouse party zone of sozzletown or down to the suburbs

and literally overnight

everybody started using it

For example: I am currently at a [6} which means, I'm in 6 town, but makin' my way up to higher-than-6 town Meloncooly

[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
07-07-2017, 10:32 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Justice Watch
I was once an earthexe

Washington State
CROSSSSSS FAFEEEEF F F F F F F F

I TYPED THAT WITH MY EYES CLOSED TO A COOL GUITAR RIFF THAT I MADE WITH MY MOUTH

CROSSSSSS FADEEEED D D D D D D D

07-08-2017, 09:13 AM
Justice Watch
I was once an earthexe

Washington State
Watchin SGDQ and sewing up holes in my clothes, tonight is a productive night!

Except corss faded ,means i'm also dronk in addition to the weed institute of central washington state university wildcats GO WILDCATS!

07-08-2017, 09:15 AM
LoverIan

{{7}}

Half a bottle of wine.
"weed hangover" from like 2.5mg indica thc

So I went to sleep at like 5a, woke up at noon, ate the gummy, napped for three more hours after taking care of my "what the fuck do I do today" chores
Anyhow I eventually went to the store for needed things, bought way too much, drank some fine wine (like a 6 bottle) with lil cesar's, and napped for like an hour, continued to make bad purchasing decisions, am now looking at the taxidermy section of etsy and can't tell if I want to laugh or cry
I think I'm going back down from sozzletown, but it's one of those "am I?", because will I be eating a part of a gummy?

funfact: I went to the dispensary, my local one, to refill on gummies. This was after coming back from my week or so (again) of being with my bf's. On the first trip I learned of gummies, you know start of june or so, mid june, and I was sad my local dispensary didn't have them, but now they do, so I don't have to travel 40 miles for some gummies. Really wish people made more shit with CBD, because THC is nice and all, but I like the bodyhigh better you know? Anyhow I bought a CBD, and that type of taffy tastes like melted starbursts, and this time I bought one intended for FOCUSing and it's lemon flavored which is my fav starburst rather than cherry which is the sleepytime.
At this rate I'm picky so I'm like "may as well buy the stuff to make my own edibles", but the flowers are like 12 which is ok but I dislike weed aesthetics, and the oil is like fucking 50. There was a sale marking it down to like 44 or so, but it's a 50% sale and I have a coupon here with me at home for my next trip that isn't on munchie monday.
The guys at the dispensary are really cute btw, but not "I'm gonna be brave enough to ask them out" cute, bc I want to be comfortable going to the only good dispensary out of the three in town, and I want to keep going there you know? that and like I've only ever seen one of them out of the store, and he didn't notice me even tho I was two inches away so it's like there's no actual time and place that is appropriate to do so.

But ya wow Justice Watch you are def penthouse it sounds like and I approve of your decisions.

Speaking of decisions I am reminded of my bf's little brother who I generally just dislike? I wanted to give him a chance since apparently he got better than a year ago, but he hasn't. He's still an anger prone alcoholic (you know the guy who's not spent a day sober in who knows how the fuck long, drinks until they puke and then some), and the other bf in this relationship is constantly uncomfortable about him from past experiences. He's underage smoking + drinking, and all his friends are good influences but they can only do so much. Like I hate saying it but when his family talk about his friends saying how good an influence they are I just want to tell them "hey uh usually in a group there is a bad influence, have you considered it might be your fucking son".
I generally don't like him bc he's also one of those guys who weed/drinking is his personality. That's it. "Oh ya cool buddy" are the phrases he practically spams in conversations. It feels like he says those things to make things casual and neutral or positive when it's sort of,, he's trying to be friendly but it really doesn't work out that way you know? you can still tell he's uncomfortable with you, and you are uncomfortable with him, and this isn't redirecting attention. I could rant forever, but I just really didn't like those guys who try to be everyone's friend without being willing to give anything to the relationship. Also I didn't like those guys who only wear weed shirts. Plus his sense of humor and art is entirely gross out stuff and zany random woweee. Mr Pickles, Garbage Pail Kids, etc.
For some reason this is one of the very few and specific groups of people I dislike? like there are traits I dislike, but his brother is a "perfect storm" of traits I dislike.

Anyhow I'm sitting here off and on stimming with my cheapass plastic wine glass. You know those glasses with a surface carved to make it look like sequins or scales on the cup
this is one of those and I love it
I missed spinning wine glasses and gesturing with them and now I have one and I get to fuck around with it
oh shit ya I meant to say I kind of want to find a way to do my own edibles? I am so happy to see that edibles are expanding as a market, and loving the creativity, but I'm sort of a niche consumer so it seems I need to once again look into making my own shit?

[Image: egg003.png?raw=1][Image: egg001.png?raw=1][Image: egg008.png?raw=1][Image: egg009.png?raw=1]
07-11-2017, 11:49 AM
LoverIan

Can of House Wine

So this is a retrospective, and it hit [10] on how drunk I felt. They make housewine in cans now. It hit me hard. It wore off p fast tho like after four hours I felt more or less fine. Still awake.

[Image: egg003.png?raw=1][Image: egg001.png?raw=1][Image: egg008.png?raw=1][Image: egg009.png?raw=1]
08-05-2017, 05:11 PM
wyatt
clown brown from downtown

heckvile
IM AT FUCKIN {[10]}} AAAAAGLLFGGG
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2017, 03:38 AM by wyatt.)
08-14-2017, 03:31 AM
wyatt
clown brown from downtown

heckvile
[8]

oooooooooooooooowf....... owch......... it hu.r t? hurt ow ow!!!!!! owwwwwww
09-20-2017, 02:00 AM
Justice Watch
I was once an earthexe

Washington State
After using nothing but sativas for a while, I tried an indica strain. I can't see myself being more productive with indicas, though they are much better after a sober, productive day full of grocery shopping and making pickles. That is, for relaxing.

It's pretty nice that I'm starting to know my way around different strains.

10-01-2017, 08:54 AM
lithuanian meth user

today i inserted a sinaloan burrow bug (coated in bepto bismal with powdered mexolidin in it) into my ear to do what the kids call "steeding the beetle". i did not go to the hospital. i did meet the diamondsword prince of the sixlegged who offered me insight into the link between the human and insect modes of communication, and we did honorable battle for us to prove the valor of one another. my hand is gone but i can tell you, my heart is brimming with spirited valor, and my tongue is imprinted with the myriad wise words of the arthropodic collective
11-06-2017, 09:43 AM
lithuanian meth user

*collapses in corner and begins chittering incomprehensibly*
11-06-2017, 09:45 AM
lithuanian meth user

*peeks inside shirt and talks to a large ladybug pal who is keeping warm in there, asking them if i pronounced that right*
11-06-2017, 09:47 AM
lithuanian meth user

a marching band of beetles proceeds merrily on a path up my one arm, across the shoulders, and down the other arm. i would never ask them to keep it down or go elsewhere because it's important for them to keep encouraged, even if they are a bit off meter and out of tune. because remember: every bug who stays involved at their high schools after school marching band is another bug staying off the streets and staying away from drugs.
11-06-2017, 10:05 AM
LoverIan

^I feel this^

compounded doses of 5mg thc warning
5mg cbd
5mb thc 5 cbd
mikes hard lemonade near half bottle

resulting experience is a bit philosophical with mixes of euphoria and analytic bursts. time feels slowed relative to processing. this is likely due to bodychemistry relating to ADHD as this experience is giving a simular effect as to stimulant medication. feels like a control only offered by having to keep go 1 step at a time, a truly flowing state of consciousness. tunnel vision in terms of what can be focused on, things are frequently forgotten in short term due to being so directly able to focus on one thing, but instability as to what is thought on. feels like saying things like "radiant exuberance" and such ways of speaking. Very Warm. feelings of euphoria feelings of Power. stimming is very well and alive in this state, in form of swaying movement to music (chairdancing) to using a cube (cube). earlier phase states had noticeable "ah yes I see how a lot of shitposting happens here", or "I just figured a way to automate the Big Eye parts of lady gaga bad romance" in terms of analysis that allows newly perceived methodologies (reinventing the wheel). during the last sentence formation it was considered that we should interact with the archives of our past self. we rarely do that in these states, but frequently reread ourselves. Enjoyable, Understandable, Solidarity. A peculiar mixture of which triad mentioned prior. you see what happened there right? yeah get used to that 5 minutes ago we're already more than that, more than you can know. see we did it again right there look at us past us look at your actions dear god. but they already know as we did that we would be at this point future from prior
I told a friend about writing this and realized
"I will add that I have realized socratic methodology of state encryption there"
and then I did, wherein some otherwise indecipherable texts are encoded by specific mindstates, so that statements like that are most easily parseable whereby you are in that state, or were the one doing encryption. your body can remember if you can make the memory commit without needing present samestate. I know this sounds like psuedoscience bullshit but this is mostly working out yet another hypothesis for how the brain works, at least our human brain, despite my differently operating system of thought

ugh can we just finish and post this already c'mon I gotta gooooooooo you knoooooooooow
but also there's pizza and chips and other such things
btw I wanna add that concept of intensively operating munchies, wherein our own logical functioning and perception is altered to desire larger portions and gorging. we're at a point of it that our mind has reshaped itself temporarily but just for this purpose

11-17-2017, 06:26 AM
Plaid
super gay

snugged up in bed
i drank a whole bottle of wine by myself because i was anxious and had two social engagements and now i'm not anxious but also i am having a lil trouble standing up unsupported

A+

[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
12-03-2017, 12:41 PM