4tuna Mafia Game

4tuna Mafia Game
4tuna Mafia Game
[discord room: https://discord.gg/4WWDybF ]

Hi! I'm the captain of crew M-347. If you're here, it means you answered my Morslist.com ad asking for crew members willing to venture for the fabled golds of Fortuna! I'm offering lots of like, fame, and money so it'll be just great. Everyone should be getting here shortly, then if nothing goes wrong, we'll take off right away!! It sure would suck if a secretive faction of duplicitous criminals hiding among us were to to sabotage the ship right as we take off and then attempt to take over in the ensuing frenzy, triggering my paranoia and making me lock myself in my room and lock the ship down until you guys can weed out the traitors amongst yourselves. Now let's go! Fill out your name on the sign in sheet.

Players
1. Apo11o - Slider
2. Gimeurcookie - Deed Mann
3. Starlit-Drakon - Dorite
4. Schazer - HootoffDpresses
5. Papers- Cryptic Stinger
6. a52 - George McGee
7. Hichico - Veraxus Silas
8. awkwardcarapace
9. BB - Dot Harzel
10. DS Piron - Zephik
11. earthexe - Larry

by signing up for this on the dotted line you agree to all terms and conditions therein as well as the dissemination of your likeness for all media and merchandising properties for up to 70 years beyond your death

Oh and don't forget to send in a character to me via PM! Here's an example of what to do.
SpoilerShow

Good luck!!!
[Image: RjvYOd.png]
RE: 4tuna Mafia Game
New to either mafia or don't know what a fortuna is? Here, in this post I'll walk everyone through the specific rules of this game, which is "mostly like mafia but with more luck and rpg elements involved"

I. General rules of mafia (skip if you know how mafia is played already)

SpoilerShow

II. Fortuna mafia rules:
1. Instead of everyone having set roles with a single action, everyone is going to have a chance to do any of the listed actions below (except doctor protect and cop investigate), with varying chances of success for that action based on your stats.

2. Pick a character
Stats????? Oh yeah everybody should send in a basic character by PM with the following:

a. name
b. species or AI type (you can ask me to pick one from the cosmosdex if you don't want to, or just generate a random character)
c. a few sentences of characterization
d. stats, adding up to 26 and a max of 10 in any category, distributed into the following categories:
strength [] intelligence [] charisma [] endurance [] agility [] luck []

i. these abilities will make it more or less likely for different actions you do and actions done against you to succeed:
SpoilerShow

3. Setup: in short, everyone is a plain "vanilla" townie/mafia member except 0-2 cops and 0-2 doctors; both of these can be of any alignment at random.
SpoilerShow

4. The list of actions you can do:

REMOVE (1. guaranteed mafia hit | 2. normal vigilante hit that anyone can try)
PROTECT (1. guaranteed doctor protection | 2 bodyguard that anyone can try | 3 mafia-aligned protecting a teammate from investigations or falsifying or "doctoring" results on someone else)
BLOCK
COMMUNICATE
TRACK
WATCH
INVESTIGATE (1 mostly guaranteed cop alignment check | 2. normal flavor checking that anyone can try)

REDIRECT (This is only a possibility if you gain a specific item which unlocks this action.)

SpoilerShow

5. misc

a. feel free to roleplay as your character's job on the ship. Cop/doctor roles are randomly assigned, as well as alignment. just don't blab that you're cop or doctor

b. Only act at night through your quicktopic. Don't talk out of game at night in public places, and don't share game info in PMs. Though if you are in MAFIA or a FRIENDSHIP (sometimes called being "masons" with another player) or your role otherwise allows you to talk with a player during a night phase, you can have a private conversation about it through IMs or PMs so long as you copy-paste the log of the chat in your quicktopic.

c. feel free to ask for guidance or questions in you're new to this.

d. be kind and have fun this is a game for breaking the ice and makin' friends!
RE: 4tuna Mafia Game
also if this is too complicated and you'd only be interested in a simpler game tell me that too.
RE: 4tuna Mafia Game (open 4 all!)
*Scribbles all over the sign-in sheet instead of writing on the lines*
Yes hello I would like to play this game of mafia that you have proposed right over here
[Image: egg004.png?raw=1] [Image: BMy2LW4.png] [Image: fNYPmPd.png] [Image: uLF0DoV.png] [Image: egg009.png?raw=1]
*Rubs hands together*
I'm in! Just need to design me a character....
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
slaps a big paint handprint on the sign-in sheet

count me in.
[Image: egg004.png?raw=1] [Image: arCPbnd.png][Image: egg009.png?raw=1]
Yes please!
I'll join after all.
I've never played this before, but why not. I'll join. I'll send in a character once I have a chance tomorrow
Oh yeah!!!! Sign me up!
(Character will come a bit later.)
[Image: qvqxw.png]
I'm part of the game also, and playing it will be neat I bet!
[Image: lmmpL3T.png]
Okay last day to sign up, i'll close signing up in 24 hours. Then another 24 hours after that i'll close any character pms being sent in so if you've signed up but haven't sent in a character by 48 hours from the time of this post, i'll just make up one for you.

You can also pm me a partial one and I'll fill in the rest it's no problem.
Here I am, it's me, Larry! <3

[Image: ZEsYPHm.png]

http://pastebin.com/nZu9s2Ty
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
It's larry!!!!!

I'm gonna roll for sides and roles and build the setup tomorrow and then send out roles by Wednesday 1AM PST.
Hi Larry!!!
Larry!!!! <3 <3 <3

How are you doing Larry, old bud, old chum, old pal?

Wow Larry is like. The best robot? Who I totally did not at some point try to murder.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
The roles are all sent out, game will start in a day or two? However long it takes to get enough confirmations of roles received.

SpoilerShow
hello? hello????? Hello!!!!!! dis is ur cool n gud frend w/ a frenderly remindin that im here! ur frend! confrendmns!
oh, rad, thanks man!
[Image: egg004.png?raw=1] [Image: arCPbnd.png][Image: egg009.png?raw=1]
[Image: azkdxzM.png]

Yaay, yaaaay, it's time to make friends!
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
Gee is excited to meet nice crewmembers! Gee wonders if they have any shiny things that they might be willing to give Gee?
CONFIRM
[Image: qvqxw.png]
[Image: O7SL1R0.gif]

What excitement! There's nothing better in life than getting to go to the wilds of space, off to experience new sights, some of which have never been seen before! I perpose we have a rousing round of introductions, got to make sure everything is in "ship shape" hahahaha!
Well it certainly is shaped like a ship!!! Ho ho ho!
[Image: msicon1.png][Image: msicon2.png]
[Image: zzy4zCU.png]

SpoilerShow