Eagle TimeRegisterLogin

4tuna Mafia Game
Author Message
Wheat
 RE: Day ???? - 4tuna Mafia Game
 

Offline
Posts: 5,317
Joined: Jul 2011
Zephik knocked at the door.
[Image: 6afVRP.png]Hey, cap!
[Image: exSSN0.png]Ah! I overslept! Who's there! Why's it dark?!
[Image: 6afVRP.png]It's Zephik!
[Image: 0XOtnJ.png]And Andromeda!
[Image: exSSN0.png]Www-hat do you want? Why's the power out?
[Image: 0XOtnJ.png]Cryptic Stinger told us that there's some ghost on board! Then they—
OH no! A ghost! I remember that now! Y...you must be with the ghost!
[Image: 0XOtnJ.png]No, no... we want to get rid of the ghosts! And we know how!
[Image: 6afVRP.png]Cryptic Stinger got taken by the ghosts, but before they did, they told us to go to you for help! We have to head straight to Fortuna and wish—
[Image: exSSN0.png]Ghhghgh-I'm sure that's just what the ghost wants! A wish, to makes themselves alive again! Well, you won't be tricking Puggo!! Puggo's got just such a thing for this! Wheelybot, go shake them down for any ghosts they've got!

The dumbwaiter door from the captain's room must have not been affected by the power outage, because soon the two remaining crewmates were met by the service robot.
[Image: CIEy4Y.png] what is up
Andromeda and Zephik shared a glance at each other, both shaking their damn heads like who has time for this.
[Image: CIEy4Y.png] commencing shakedown
Zephik sighed as they were nudged in the ankles. The bot grabbed Zephik's, and made an attempt at shaking them up and down but could not lift a thing. Zephik spritzed it with a single spray of Orange Grime Destroyer.
[Image: CIEy4Y.png] target one shakedown complete
Andromeda stood, staring straight ahead as the same thing was repeated with them.
[Image: CIEy4Y.png] target two shakedown complete no ghosts detected
[Image: exSSN0.png]Oh ohkay Puggo was wrong, you must be telling the truth. But the power's out. What do you want me to—"

Just then, the sound of metal clanging against something banged throughout the room. The service bot on its way back to the captain's room had run into something left out on the ground.
[Image: CIEy4Y.png] kill mode switch accidentally toggled

[Image: exSSN0.png] Oh no! I forgot that that guy had that! Tttthis's the worst thing that could happen!

Steam began pouring out of the service bot's chassis. Servos whirred as countless parts emerged from the interior. Screeches from sliding metal filled the room.

When the smoke finally cleared service bot had transformed into its terrifying final forme.





Spoiler :
[Image: 6QLBNu.png]





IT-G is the ultimate warrior, a one-of-a-kind mindless killing machine programmed by a twisted, unknown creator who trained in the Twelve Deserts in order to achieve the enlightenment necessary for the perfect code of destruction. Swift as lightning, fierce as a dying sun, no one in the entire universe can say that they have faced I-TG and survived.



Andromeda and Zephik would have their work cut out for them.

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2017, 10:42 AM by Wheat.)
01-04-2017, 10:39 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
awkwardcarapace
 RE: Day ???? - 4tuna Mafia Game
York Upyup

Online
Posts: 371
Joined: Jan 2016
The Year 2003
Oh what seriously? A boss already? I mean we're not even on Fortuna yet and this guy with its fancy little title screen pops up and decides to just crash the party... haha okay then. Let's see how you like a taste of my BLADE!

[Andromeda throws the metal pipe he was holding straight at the bottom screen of The Guy.]

So uhh Puggo are you gonna help or something?

[Image: gmzzj.png]
01-04-2017, 11:48 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Wheat
 4tuna Mafia Game
 

Offline
Posts: 5,317
Joined: Jul 2011
Literally two seconds later before anyone could do anything, the service bot slipped on a spot of ORANGE GRIME DESTROYER and toppled to the ground. The orb mounted atop the bot hit the corner of a table on the way down and broke open, leaking its essences out.

[Image: 7xnMOQ.png]"Ah the battle has been long and I have fought well, but it appears you have proven yourselves the superior. To have fought such valiant heroes gives meaning to my encroaching death. I, the mischievous spirit Harpocrates inhabiting this robot, have finally met my match…"

[Image: 0XOtnJ.png]"What is it talking about? 'Long battle?'"
[Image: 6afVRP.png]"Puggo, what's going on?"
[Image: exSSN0.png]"Look, uh, that wasn't supposed to happen."
[Image: 6afVRP.png]"What wasn't supposed to happen?"
Another voice, crackling, could dimly heard from the other side of the door, as if someone was talking to Puggo on radio or a communicator. Puggo responded to the voice tersely at first, but then a bit calmer. Then Puggo turned their voice back toward the crew.
[Image: exSSN0.png]"Hey, guys, I just called some tech guy about how to handle the service bot. Baaaad news, they said that if you break the head orb, it activates a self-destruct sequence…"

[Image: 7xnMOQ.png]Self-destruct sequence activated 10
Andromeda and Zephik found themselves trapped between the clutter of the still-twitching robot and the wall with the captain's door.
[Image: 6afVRP.png] "Cap…"
[Image: exSSN0.png] "But don't worry! Puggo will just open the door and let you in the room here where you will be safe. Just let me…"
[Image: 7xnMOQ.png]9 8
[Image: exSSN0.png] "Open the door, and…"
[Image: 7xnMOQ.png]7
[Image: exSSN0.png] "Oh right, the door doesn't work."
[Image: 0XOtnJ.png] "Wait, is this for real? Hurry up…"
[Image: 7xnMOQ.png]6
[Image: 6afVRP.png] "I'll just manually open the door."
[Image: 7xnMOQ.png]5
[Image: exSSN0.png] "Oh shhhhoot! I don't have anything to open it with! Do either of you have anything like a crowbar, or a pipe to pry the door open?"
[Image: 7xnMOQ.png]4
[Image: 0XOtnJ.png]"Me!!!! I do!"
[Image: exSSN0.png] Then pry this door open before it's too late!
[Image: 7xnMOQ.png]3
Andromeda jammed the flattened end of their pipe in the frame of the door and tried with all their might to force the door open.
[Image: 0XOtnJ.png] "It won't...!"
[Image: 7xnMOQ.png]2
Zephik joined Andromeda in trying to pipe the door open, but it wouldn't move.
[Image: 6afVRP.png] "Come on! ...it's not working!"
[Image: 7xnMOQ.png]1
[Image: 6afVRP.png] "Oh well."
[Image: 0XOtnJ.png] "This sucks."
At this moment, the door to the captain's office opened.
[Image: LJfH62.png] "Looks like you just—"
[Image: 7xnMOQ.png]0


Light flashed through the ship.



DS Piron was Zephik, the ship's janitor. Every night, with their cleaning expertise, they could choose to mop in front of one person's room. If there were to later be a heated confrontation in that spot, the attacker would probably slip and fall and be unable to carry out their attack. They were a DOCTOR and were aligned with the crew.
__

Awkwardcarapace was Andromeda, the ship's forgetful navigator. In addition to a bunch of atlases and such, they'd been given access to the ship's databanks. This meant that every night, if they chose to, they could go to the console outside a person's room to download some information on them and hope to piece together a verdict on their crew status. They were a COP and were aligned with the crew.





[Image: LJfH62.png]"...GOT MOONED™!"
A burst of brass sounded through the room.
The service robot's face had blown wide open, scattering thousands of pieces of shrapnel throughout the ship's main room. The shrapnel was colorful and papery.

After a few moments of adjusting to the ship's lights having come back on, and processing the assault on one's senses, Andromeda and Zephik began to make sense of their surroundings. The main room was decorated with copious streamers and banners that had looked much more ghostly in the dark. Several tables were set up with punch, cake and other refreshments.
Puggo stepped out into the main room, and smiled at the bewildered pair.
[Image: LJfH62.png] "That's the name of the show that you're on. 'Get Mooned.'"
At their feet, the heap that was left of the service robot had a freshly-printed slip of paper sticking out of it which read:

Congratruatrons! You won!

[Image: LJfH62.png] "It's a new reality show, where an unwitting crew supposedly bound for Fortuna gets derailed by a treacherous mutiny! I gotta say, you guys were great. Not just you, but everyone involved, contestants and actors alike."

Wheat was Captain Puggo, the character name of the host of this game. Puggo was played by Lana Puggo in their first main role on behalf of the Lumino Media corporation.

Puggo gave way to a room full of familiar faces behind them, and one by one, all of the "crew" exited the captain's quarters.
[Image: z1Ydbz.png]"Hello Good Friends How Are You Doing You Should Have Seen Your Faces."
[Image: 6afVRP.png]"I take it you aren't actually haunted by a ghost…"
[Image: z1Ydbz.png]"See All Of That Stuff I Said Earlier About Ghosts Was Fake And Dumb But That's Why I'm Paid The Mucho Big Bucks"
[Image: 0XOtnJ.png]"Huh! That means you're, like an actor or something?"
[Image: z1Ydbz.png]"You Probably Don't Recognize Me," Cryptic Stinger said with a dramatic sashay. "How About Now?" Then, they covered up the part of their face with the fungus on it with one of their hands. Their identity was unmistakable.
[Image: 0XOtnJ.png]"Nope, nothing I can recall."
[Image: 6afVRP.png]"Oh! Wow! It's the Cinna Springer! How could I have not seen that before?"

Papers was Cryptic Stinger, who was actually Cinnamon Springer, a famous acting Diana unit who recently tried an experimental new makeover treatment involving fungus, resulting in them becoming a Hyuran. Their new personality and altered appearance didn't change their pre-existing years-long relationship with Lumino Media, so when the casting call for an actor on a new reality show went out, they were selected for their expertise and the twist factor of a celebrity being among the crew. Cinna's part was to pretend to be part of a fake mutiny, push the action along, guide the other actors on the ship, prevent things from getting too out-of-hand, and most important of all: never break character and reveal that the whole scenario was fake. They were part of the Moon Crew (named such because the production facilities and audience lounge were located a short drive away from the ship on here on Bodus's moon) and would have won (an extra cash bonus as stipulated in their contract) if the "mutiny" succeeded.

Veraxus Silas was the next to show up. They were accompanied by two show-crew members, one on each side, tending to them. It appeared that they had wasted no time in forming 'contacts'. The two assistants wished Veraxus farewell as the tourist closed in on Zephik and Andromeda with a greeting kiss on each cheek.
[Image: RaUlU1.png]"¡Tanto tiempo sin verte, amigos!"
[Image: 0XOtnJ.png]"Oh, Veraxus! With how much charm you have, I should have figured you for an actor."
[Image: RaUlU1.png]"Ah, no. This is… how you say… 'all real.'"
[Image: 6afVRP.png]"What about the 'ghost you' we just saw?"
[Image: RaUlU1.png]"I believe... it was... I do not know the right word."
[Image: z1Ydbz.png]"We Had Stunt Doubles Ready On The Double For When The Trouble Went Down In The Big Flash Finale Finish"
[Image: RaUlU1.png]"It was good to see you," Veraxus said, "though I think we will all be seeing each other still more. Now, I must ask that cook over there how they made that cake!" They headed off to the table where a cake that had likely been made from a box of cakemix sat.
[Image: 6afVRP.png]"So then who else were actors?"
[Image: z1Ydbz.png]"Just The Three Of Us Under The "Ghost's Curse" And The 'Colonel'—Oh Look Here's Dot Now"

Dot came out from the captain's room with an empty serving tray.
[Image: uJm6Km.png]"Sorry guys I can't talk much they're having me work this event and I gotta bring some drinks to the people working the control room I mean the captain's room."


BB was Dot Harzel, who was actually... Dot Harzel, a crew assistant on various Lumino Media joints that was so good at their job that they were thrown an actual acting role as a 'thank you.' While such a thing was usually unheard of, Dot's real function was to work their fetching skills behind their scenes and do background checks on all of the crewmembers to make sure no one got out of hand. They were part of the Moon Crew and would have won if the ship crew lost. They were a COP.

After Dot breezed past, Deed Mann walked up to the duo, followed closely behind by Slider.
[Image: 0XOtnJ.png]"Hey, what's up?"
[Image: zMRiSq.png]"Greetings! Salutations! I must say, even if I knew your ordeal wasn't historically plausible, I was on the edge of—oh, well if it isn't Slider."
[Image: JvkvN8.png]"We're friends now! Isn't that greaat!" []3
[Image: zMRiSq.png]"I said perhaps I would change my mind about killing you for this."
[Image: JvkvN8.png]"See! Best of friends! The guys at Lumino said they liked my chops here and I'm going to see if I caan get my #1 paal here something to do on History Broadcasting! Something to do with ruuins." []3

Apo11o was Slider, who was also Slider, a lounge and nightclub singer whose talent had caught the ears of some Lumino Media talent agents. Slider had done a few minor parts for Lumino already, but nothing notable—until now! Their placement on the show Get Mooned was their first primetime spot, and their part was to be a sensitive, yet principled crooner, torn between duty and conscience (because focus groups showed promising results for that character archetype). They were sided with the Moon Crew and would have won if the ship crew lost.

Next, Dorite slunk up to the pair.
[Image: JwZnN4.png]"Hey guys… just wanted to say… no hard feelings about trying to kill me when I totally didn't deserve it…"
[Image: 6afVRP.png]"We're really sorry about that!"
[Image: JwZnN4.png]"No, I mean it… looking back on the tape I looked kinda sneaky. But I'm working on being a lil more outgoing now! By the way, have either of you seen my new bud, whose name I don't remember, around here? They were working on the effects crew, they've got a triangle for a head, and… actually do they have a name?"
[Image: 0XOtnJ.png]"Oh yeah, that guy. I remember them perfectly. They were red and they're over by the chips station and also they don't have a name. I have no idea how I remember all of this."
[Image: JwZnN4.png]"Thanks guys, you're the best!"

A loud squawking drew homed in the pair.
[Image: ZVTQmq.png]"omg I knew U c%d count on u &y!!!" HootoffDpresses said, bounding into the room while simultaneously livetweeting the action.
[Image: 0XOtnJ.png]"Yeah—"
[Image: ZVTQmq.png]"N neway U guys wot R d haps n hops!! it's hoot yr #1 'hly brd gost' hu wz 100% ttly rght on dis stuff!"
[Image: zMRiSq.png]"How many times are you going to rub in I was wrong?" Dee called from across the room.
[Image: ZVTQmq.png] 👀
[Image: 6afVRP.png]"I will never understand how you can do something like encode a hyperlink in your speech like that."
[Image: ZVTQmq.png]"grit n spnk, frendo!!!"
[Image: sufGd1.png]"It's mines now," George McGee said, sneaking up from behind stealing the shiny hyperlink from Hoot's sentence.
[Image: 6afVRP.png]"Whoa, didn't see you there, Gee!"
[Image: sufGd1.png]"Gee must say they are a fan of Zephik's work. How does Zephik make a normal thing into thing Gee could stare at all day."
[Image: 6afVRP.png]"Heh, it's nice to hear when someone appreciates a job well done…"
[Image: sufGd1.png]"Also Gee took the rest of the candy from Zephik's room while no one was looking."
The last to show up was the most important of all, greeting the pair with a one-armed hug.
[Image: gnsLZh.png]"Friends! Larry is so glad you are okay!" <3
[Image: 6afVRP.png]"Larry!"
[Image: 0XOtnJ.png]"We're glad you're okay, too!"
[Image: gnsLZh.png]"I mean Larry knew you were okay watching on the TV, but it was so convincing! Larry was scared for you! Also Larry was scared for Larry too because of the broken version of Larry made Larry think Larry was broken…"
[Image: 0XOtnJ.png]"Aww…"
[Image: z1Ydbz.png]"Larry You Just Are Perfect In Every Way"
[Image: gnsLZh.png]"But that's nothing compared to even the thought of Larry's friends being in danger!"
[Image: 6afVRP.png]"Well, we're safe now!"
[Image: gnsLZh.png]"You know what would cheer Larry up? If all of Larry's friends, crew and cast together, would get together for one big hug~!"
[Image: JvkvN8.png]"That's a great idea!" []3
[Image: zMRiSq.png]"Everyone, gather 'round! In a celebration of our fraternization, haha!"
[Image: 6afVRP.png]"To Larry!"
[Image: uJm6Km.png]"I'm getting in on this too, I don't care what the bigwigs say…"
[Image: RaUlU1.png]"¡Ah, amigos en la adversidad son amigos de verdad!
[Image: JwZnN4.png]"Everyone get in together nice and cozy!"
[Image: ZVTQmq.png]"Som1 tAk a pic dis iz 1 foto op dat cnt b topt!"
[Image: sufGd1.png]"Gee does not know how to take a picture. Gee will just join in what everyone else is doing."
[Image: z1Ydbz.png]"Our Gracious Host Can Take The Photo In Fact They Are Likely Obligated To"
[Image: 0XOtnJ.png]"Is everyone in? Wait a minute… where's The Colonel?"

Puggo positioned themselves in front of the group with a camera, and made hand motions to arrange everyone in photogenic positions.
[Image: LJfH62.png]"Never mind that! It's nottt a hanging plot thread for a cliffhanger to a sequel or anything. Anyway, before I take this picture, I just want to let you all know of one more surprise."
Puggo's voice became solemn and low, and they rested the camera at their side. The crew waited.
[Image: LJfH62.png]"I'm sure some of you were disappointed when you learned this ship was never headed to Fortuna. You might feel duped, and heck, you might even be justified in feeling that Lumino shouldn't have disclosure rights to your story (though they do, you signed that away on the sign-in sheet; it was clearly typed in transparent ink). But hey, look around you!" And, as their voice picked up again, Puggo made a sweeping gesture of the wing.

[Image: LJfH62.png]"Think of the adventures you've had here, of the stories you'll be able to tell, of the friendships you've forged—and all without anyone actually dying like you might expect on a real Fortuna journey!"
Puggo laughed, and some of the crew chuckled.
[Image: LJfH62.png]"Of course, the point of going to Fortuna for many isn't just a good journey. Which is where the final surprise comes in!"
There was a pause, as Puggo gave time for crewmembers to look at each other in question, or in anticipation, of what would be said next.

[Image: LJfH62.png]"You've been through a lot, crew M-347, but you came out on top. So for every contestant on this show… on behalf of Get Mooned's sponsors—Heliosity Lighting and Wild Daren's TODE SAWSE—and on behalf of the Lumino Media corporation—we'd like to extend to you…"
Puggo paused and drew a breath.

[Image: LJfH62.png]"One wish. One wish of your choosing, from the most watched and influential broadcasting company in the Delta Sector, no strings attached! What you ask for, we'll try to make it happen! Congratulations! Now—"
As the words sunk in, smiles began to make the contestants' faces. In this moment, Puggo again raised the camera.
[Image: LJfH62.png]"—everyone, say 'Larry!'"



[Image: JvkvN8.png] [Image: zMRiSq.png] [Image: JwZnN4.png]
[Image: ZVTQmq.png] [Image: z1Ydbz.png] [Image: sufGd1.png]
[Image: RaUlU1.png] [Image: 0XOtnJ.png] [Image: uJm6Km.png]
[Image: 6afVRP.png] [Image: gnsLZh.png]" Larry!"



The camera shutter closed.


Spoiler :
This game was a Lumino Media production. Any likenesses to actual people, living or deceased, is purely coincidental. All rights reserved.

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2017, 08:57 AM by Wheat.)
01-14-2017, 08:48 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Wheat
 RE: 4tuna Mafia Game
&nbsp;

Offline
Posts: 5,317
Joined: Jul 2011
Thanks for playing! It was fun to run and watch people having fun and I got to love all of your characters.

At some point in the future, i'll be running another 42na mafia (as in, with the same rules) on discord in this room. Online mafia takes place in one sitting, has less flavor, and goes a lot quicker. It's fun and I'll post in advance of when it'll be (my schedule's hectic so it's hard to know when i'll have time)

I'll post all the quicktopics/groupchats later.
In the meantime, you can post all you want, in or out of character!
In character, roleplay what happens next to your character, talk about what you'll wish for, or whatever.
Out of character, say what you think'll happen to your character, ask other people things, ask me things about how the game worked or any questions you have about how a certain event went down, anything.

Once again, thanks for playing!

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
01-14-2017, 09:17 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Justice Watch
 RE: 4tuna Mafia Game
I was once an earthexe

Offline
Posts: 1,294
Joined: Oct 2014
Washington State
Good gosh, this has been super great and fun to read, even if I was the first eliminated. I had a lot of fun, you guys~

And thanks a lot Wheat, for putting so much effort into this game!

[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
01-14-2017, 09:59 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Schazer
 RE: 4tuna Mafia Game
Patron Saint of Normcore

Offline
Posts: 6,704
Joined: Jul 2011
Ōtautahi
Haha good job Andromeda and Zephik for slugging their way through the final three days!

Especial good job to aC for doing such a good job taking all my mafia strategy advice onbard even when I insisted on using Hoot's typing style all the damn time.
01-14-2017, 10:50 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Wheat
 RE: 4tuna Mafia Game
&nbsp;

Offline
Posts: 5,317
Joined: Jul 2011
[Image: LJfH62.png] Studio Audience quicktopic [Image: Sphdvz.png]
(includes log of night actions, action priority, and dice rolls, out-of-game player chat, suggestions for day items)

~~~~~~~~~~~
Player quicktopics
(click "all messages." first post in each is the character pm I was sent, second post is role pm)


andromeda [Image: 0XOtnJ.png]: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/w7dunnCU4AQ

zephik [Image: 6afVRP.png]: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/kurdH3wvbY3S

Cryptsting [Image: z1Ydbz.png]: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/JiYsmbg8xGjq

gee [Image: sufGd1.png]: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/QVEjeLpA9fX

dorite [Image: JwZnN4.png]: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/ja6rKnFbdNQ

veraxus [Image: RaUlU1.png]: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/2rpKYhHdemzq

slider [Image: JvkvN8.png]: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/eN6UHpbVgFV

hoot [Image: ZVTQmq.png]: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/9nHxq36rMDiSg

larry [Image: gnsLZh.png]: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/3purL9jKKRB

dot [Image: uJm6Km.png]: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/65xP2qSwg5v35

deed [Image: zMRiSq.png]: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/3fgBi99jpX5


Mafia CHat/Moon Crew
(took place almost entirely on skype)
https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/pp8kmRdNarMp

Friendships/Conversations
Larry and Slider friendship (n1) https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/AHK6WrTfabt
Veraxus and Hoot conversation (n2) https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/VM5b8sbcA9p
Slider and Dee friendship (n2) https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/BHi2gGhJCZb5C
Hoot and Andromeda convo/friendship (n3 and n4) https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/3765tKc22HcCt

a few firsthand sources from quicktopics that didn't come into play + extra
Spoiler :
veraxus Wrote:>COMMUNICATE: Andromeda

Avoiding the space todez, Veraxus is going to retreat to his room and think over the events of the day. Hoot's suspicions had been right on two accounts, though wrong on many others... with so few crew members left, Veraxus cant shake this impending dreadful feeling. A feeling that he may be next, for this reason Veraxus decides to try and speak with the only member of the crew he feels he can trust.

Taking out a pen, some paper, and an envelope, Veraxus quickly writes up and seals a note that reads as follows:

Andromeda, mi amigo, if you are reading this...I have perished.

Verdaderamente es mi último día para escribir esto ... I cannot shake this feeling however.
While normally I would write you a letter of profound beauty and adoration for your gorgeous form..I cannot do this, not today. Andromeda, I write you this letter..as my última voluntad y testamento, my last will and testament.

I cannot shake the feeling that I may be targeted tonight, I was the one who first voted Dot out of the ship...and a driving force to voting out Slider, if my reasoning stands well a third time now..it would be in this mafia's best interest to be rid of me. It is for this reason, that I write to you to tell you of my theories and thoughts. Hoots notes, while not perfect, stand fairly accurately now. Both Slider and Dot were suspicious to Hoot, and his suspicions were proved right. So, to stay with his theories...I believe wholeheartedly that Zephik is also of these KORN people. Es lamentable, aunque su aspecto grisáceo era ... agradable en algunos aspectos, mis pensamientos no pueden ser sacudidos de esto. I may be wrong about this...but I believe my track record is able to speak for itself now, no?

Así que es con un corazón pesado .. I leave with a heavy heart, burdened by the lives taken unjustly on this voyage. If...dare I say, if you are perhaps willing and alive after all of this nonsense is over..perhaps we could eh....I would say get a drink but I do not believe you drink no? So, instead perhaps take a long walk on the beach of a charming lovely planet.

-Veraxus Silas

deed mann Wrote:(If allowed to write in a journal that anyone can find after death / if snooping on me, do the below. If not toss the below out the nearest airlock)

Day 1: Attempted to steal a statue, what can I say, I can't help myself! It failed and I hurt my foot, hope no one questions the giant broken statue in the common room!
Day 2: We got nowhere at our meeting. Didn't like that note I saw on the first mate's head. Going to check out what that's about. Hoping they're not really part of this gang business. I wouldn't even know how to bring it up with everyone else.

a normal conversation between deed and cryptic stinger Wrote:
Spoiler :
great - Today at 10:54 PM
You two are now in a...... "conversation!!!!!!"
Satomi - Today at 10:54 PM
Hello!
Gimeurcookie - Today at 10:54 PM
Hello!
great - Today at 10:54 PM
Satomi approaches, very friendlyly!
Satomi - Today at 10:54 PM
Hello!
great - Today at 10:54 PM
I mean cryptic stinger
Deed mann, who is fearful of their life, protects themselves!
"So What'S Up Okay I'm Probably Going To End U Now" cryptic stinger says
THE SCREEN FLASHES
A confrontation begins!
>FITE
ITEM
MENU
RUN
Gimeurcookie - Today at 10:57 PM
As a totally (bad) thief Deed Mann knows they're great at one thing and one thing only. Being a totally wimp face and >RUNNING when caught.
great - Today at 10:58 PM
>RUN chosen! Deed Mann's hidden and okay let's face it totally out in the open DORK trait flares up. They forget to open the door and run right into it.
Deed is now vulnerable!
>FITE
ITEM
MENU
RUN
Satomi - Today at 10:59 PM
Menu
great - Today at 10:59 PM
1. teh gas
2. electro magnet thing or whatever the other thing I said was
3. crushed lollipop
4. 1/11 tube of muscle cream
Satomi - Today at 11:00 PM
1. Gas
great - Today at 11:00 PM
oh wait i did item instead of menu.
shit.
Satomi - Today at 11:00 PM
W/e
great - Today at 11:00 PM
menu: there is no menu
you use THE GAS! oh no! Deed you are now afflicted with the status PASSING OUT!
>FITE
ITEM
MENU
RUN
Satomi - Today at 11:02 PM
Shh it's okay I don't want to hurt you
great - Today at 11:02 PM
(passing out isn't passed out you can probably still try one last move)
Gimeurcookie - Today at 11:02 PM
> Check menu, if there's nothing in it just keep using speed to RUN and hope in luck that you run somewhere where people can see you.
Else just do that one thing where you maybe get murdered.
That's also a good move
great - Today at 11:02 PM
There's still no menu.
You realize this as your vision fades to black.
Ahhhhhhhhhh shiooes
game over........... :<
Gimeurcookie - Today at 11:03 PM
> Strangle that one notail mafia member in the underworld
Make sure to send that to his bead body
great - Today at 11:03 PM
(you will get to meet them soon)
(as in, in a few moments when I paste this into your qt with the ending to it only you get and also an extra link)
(running was actually the quickest way to end this confrontation with no chance of success i'm glad i didn't have to roll anything)
(this was spur of the moment)
(it probably would have been considered modfuckery if it actually changed anything)
Gimeurcookie - Today at 11:05 PM
(Should have put all my points in to str and been swol as heck)


And that's almost it, all else i've gotta post is the spreadsheet with everyone's stats + all the formulas that I used to figure out night actions.

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2017, 04:52 PM by Wheat.)
01-15-2017, 12:39 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Wheat
 RE: 4tuna Mafia Game
&nbsp;

Offline
Posts: 5,317
Joined: Jul 2011
Aaaand spreadsheet

[Image: r8urdZ.png]

Spoiler :
[Image: OHrJvm.png]
[Image: XqUJFi.png]

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

please don't use the spreadsheet for designing characters min-max style because that's metagaming and lame. Only use it if you want to see how it works, or if you later want to try running a game on the system.


explanations: player has to have rolled the number in cell or higher for roll to succeed, the more it is above the floor, the better flavor or more confidence there is.

exception for this: the spreadsheet spits out a random night priority when you open the sheet

cops get -10 to non-alignment-check investigations.

tried to balance it so it's not linear and having extremely high or low in a stat makes you disproportionately more/less likely to succeed

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2017, 03:22 AM by Wheat.)
01-15-2017, 03:15 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Gimeurcookie
 RE: 4tuna Mafia Game
Notail Shaming Squad

Offline
Posts: 993
Joined: Sep 2014
On a Space Croc
[Image: ny6o8fI.png]

[Image: RhyLb1v.gif] [Image: Ap86zVU.png][Image: rUjQHSK.png][Image: eKvqgTn.png]
01-25-2017, 04:45 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Wheat
 RE: 4tuna Mafia Game
&nbsp;

Offline
Posts: 5,317
Joined: Jul 2011
Hello everybody! On the fortuna mafia discord channel, there will be a game running tonight at 6pm est!

Since it's taking place online on discord, it will be happening all in one sitting. Things will go quicker and there will be much less flavor.


If you'd like to play, please DM me on discord with a character (name, species/ai, short bio blurb, stats <total 26>)! Or, if you don't want to come up with a character, just DM me that you want to play and you can be given a generic (or Generic) character.

Here's an example of a character:

Spoiler :
Name: O o o o
Species: Aoeyoi'ie
Bio: This is not a bio which you should be able to read. It is one to be experienced, with your own senses, which are liable to many faults. This is perfect, because I am liable to many faults. I have included many other sensual faults in this experience, such as "Molasses Hour."
Stats <total 26>: Strength [1] Intelligence [5] Charisma [7] Endurance [2] Agility [1] Luck [10]

The flavor will be:
Spoiler :
you are on a cruise to Fortuna. You did not expect to be on this cruise to Fortuna, because this cruise ship is supposed to be a planet-bound tourist attraction run by the enigmatic O o o o, and the ship isn't even capable of interstellar travel. You'd been on the ship for a few days as a tour group, when the ship suddenly broke off from the planet it was on! Whoa! It must be an insurrection from some of the animatronic robots on board who have gained sentience and stolen the ship to bring it to Fortuna.

You guys should probably find out who in the tour group did this so the ship can be turned around before it's inevitably destroyed by the nemesis fleet.

O o o o says: "Hmm. I mean - this is all a new part of the experience! Have a wonderful non-time."
Let's Have The Fun

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2017, 11:57 AM by Wheat.)
02-05-2017, 11:12 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Wheat
 RE: 4tuna Mafia Game
&nbsp;

Offline
Posts: 5,317
Joined: Jul 2011
Game's over! Here's the Gamelog- play along at home! Guess who the mafia is!

d0: pregame
Spoiler :
There will be 3 mafia since there's 12 players, and there may be 1 third party player (survivor). There can be 0-2 cops, 0-2 docs, each may be either alignment.
If you are voting for someone, please put it in bold or include :apple: before it.

At the start of the day after the flavor I will post a :sunny: That means day has officially begun and you can talk.
I will post a :crescent_moon: at the end of the day (with :hammer: if majority is reached) which means that it's night now, get night actions in by <time>.
So, to sum up: :apple: or bold to vote for someone.
majority triggers :hammer: and ends day. :crescent_moon: means you may start sending in night actions. (channel will be muted)
:sunny: starts day.(edited)


So there's a day phase and a night phase.
Everyone gets one night action.
Your stats and if you have a special powerrole influences likelihood of success.
If you are in mafia, you can speak and do an action.
Everyone can talk at day, no one at night.
Mafia talks amongst themselves at night in their separate lil place. Also anyone who has a COMMUNICATION conversation or a FRIENDSHIP with someone else talks with their other person.
Doctoring and a Mafia Hit both don't need a roll to be successful. Cops have a low bar to pass.

During the day, you vote for who to vote off (and also a separate item vote if there is one, but i don't think there will be). Simple majority decides; if there's no majority, there's no lynch/removal.


Game ends when there are no more mafia, or number of mafia is = or > town

O o o o - Yesterday at 7:28 PM
http://eagle-time.com/showthread.php?tid...#pid156929
here's the rulse for this game


O o o o - Yesterday at 8:07 PM
@everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:07 PM
:open_mouth:
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:07 PM
IS IT TIME
Icadish - Yesterday at 8:07 PM
!!
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 8:07 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:07 PM
IS IT REALLY HAPPEN
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:07 PM
Ok
Great
O o o o - Yesterday at 8:08 PM
We're starting in 5 minutes!!!!!
0ats - Yesterday at 8:08 PM
!!
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:08 PM
DO I NEED TO REVIVE HAWKMOTH
R0bert - Yesterday at 8:08 PM
I must practice speaking in a perfectly generic manner. Yes.
Icadish - Yesterday at 8:08 PM
!!
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:08 PM
hold on gotta get in character
:angry: :angry: :smirk:
0ats - Yesterday at 8:08 PM
alright guys!!! lets not ruin everything!!!! :3
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:09 PM
I have absolutely no idea how to be in character
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:09 PM
Great
Hichico - Yesterday at 8:09 PM
ah, time to get in character
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:09 PM
oh wait i just did
Hichico - Yesterday at 8:09 PM
I am the tegyp. the tegyp is me
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:09 PM
Arright chumps. Let's get this shitshow rolling.
Icadish - Yesterday at 8:09 PM
Just believe in yourself. Yourself! Yourself!
R0bert - Yesterday at 8:09 PM
Hello tegyp. I am R0bert.
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:09 PM
NICE TO BE ON SPACE... ON SPACE.
Bobble - Yesterday at 8:10 PM
gotta get in chracter. ok
POTION!!!!!! FRIENDSHIP!!!! WOW!! GOOD!! EX!!!CI!!!!!TED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:10 PM
Man, love theses Bikes, ships are like bikes... ON SPACE
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:10 PM
Y-y-you seem to have a thing for s-space...?
0ats - Yesterday at 8:10 PM
getting in character
WOOOOOOO!!! EXCITE TIME I LOVE KNOWLEDGE
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:10 PM
No, i am lovely also in other things, like being... ON SPACE
and Bikes.
Bobble - Yesterday at 8:10 PM
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!
0ats - Yesterday at 8:11 PM
WOOOHOOOO
R0bert - Yesterday at 8:11 PM
Hello fellow crew persons. Greetings.
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:11 PM
Oh...o-o-okay then...
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 8:11 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ok perfect im in-character
0ats - Yesterday at 8:11 PM
BEPIS
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:11 PM
OOOH YOUR ONE OF THOSE GENERICS RIGHT?
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:11 PM
Yes, its great
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:11 PM
I LOVEEEEE GENERICS
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:11 PM
Yes, i am a generic... ON SPACE
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:11 PM
Cool. Great. Definitely... definitely love the company here.
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:11 PM
'SQUEEE'
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 8:11 PM
Oh yeah wheat can u tell us who is which species once we begin
Icadish - Yesterday at 8:11 PM
Hey yo what's up?
Bobble - Yesterday at 8:12 PM
HI ALSO EXCITED PERSOnS!!!!!!!! HI!!!!!
[veRY ENTHUSIASTIC WAVING!]
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 8:12 PM
i didnt know what cryptic stinger was like that whoLE TIME
R0bert - Yesterday at 8:12 PM
The ceiling is up. Also space.
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:12 PM
Ok, need sleep in like, some minutes.
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:12 PM
[I am a Kaikian that has absolutely no idea what the hell they are doing]
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:12 PM
Will Sleep in some minutes
O o o o - Yesterday at 8:12 PM
what species people are isn't really relevant
0ats - Yesterday at 8:12 PM
[INFINITE WAVING]
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 8:12 PM
How many minutes
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:12 PM
10
5 Minutes of pure fun.
O o o o - Yesterday at 8:12 PM
does that mean you won't be able to play?
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:12 PM
I will able
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 8:13 PM
but see this is an ~1 hour commitment
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:13 PM
I'm just saying I can hold on for an hour, get out of nowhere and maybe come back.
If you bet, two hours.
O o o o - Yesterday at 8:14 PM
okay
In that case, we're starting :octagonal_sign:

D1
Spoiler :
Once upon a time, a bunch of i'm sure charming and not completely terrible people were on a cruise ship. The cruise ship was a wonderful tourist attraction run by an exquisite garbage being named O o o o who referred to themselves in the third person.
The tourist attraction was called "Do Not Take This Cruise, It Isn't Enjoyable in Any Way."
The cruise ship wandered around a small lake in a loop, while animatronic robots belittled all of the passengers.
Why had anyone taken this cruise?
I don't know.
Anyway. This is the story of how the cruise would be not enjoyable, in a different way from what was expected.
"HEY EVERYBODY, you've all been on here for a while. Why not elect a captain or something?"
"Okay," everyone said.
Then the day began :sunny: . D1 start.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Howdy there everyone! My name is Mors! I'm a v24!
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:21 PM
So not only does it turn out they don't actually offer points for fights, the only thing there is to fight are these It's Larry!s
O o o o - Yesterday at 8:21 PM
with 12 alive, it takes 7 to elect a "captain."
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:21 PM
I'm Hawkmoth and I'm bored now
R0bert - Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Hello, I am R0bert. Nice to meet all of you.
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:21 PM
My name is... STEVE BIKERMAN. Just call me Steve, please.(edited)
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 8:21 PM
(Before you stands one... or two Delphiks. You're not sure how it works. One is yellow and cheery while the purple on has a fairly reserved stance. The yellow one pipes up first.)

Hip: Hiii everyone!!!!!!!!! Hi!!! Hello!!!!! Hello everyone hi!!!!! You can stop saying hi, Hip. Oh, right right... hi!! *groan* I'm Hip!! I'm super excited to be here and meet you all hello!! Oh man I dunno who to talk to first why don't- bluh!
*Hip's face is pushed to the side by his own(?) arm*
Dong: And I'm Dong. Not gonna say hi, just because I think Hip here has already more than covered those bases. (to Hip) Dude, you almost forgot to let me introduce myself again.
Hip: (to Dong) Haha, sorry man!!! I'm just so eager to say hi to everyone!! Aren't you???
Dong: I don't even need to be. You're already screaming at the top of your lungs about it.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Can I be captain please? I mean I'm not very captainly but get this.
If you make me captain?
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:21 PM
H-hi...[a timid Kaikian sat in the corner mumbling.]
Icadish - Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Yo, I'm Icadish. Nice meeting you all
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:22 PM
We'll have free ice cream night every night!
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:22 PM
I need something to do. I'll be captain
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Until we get tired of it.
And hate it.
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:22 PM
I'll fight you for Captain. Anybody wanna step?
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:22 PM
I-I'm...Klovair...?
O o o o - Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Deadline is at 8:40 est.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Won't that be fun?
Hichico - Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Ah, lovely day everyone. I am Solrac-Del'forzythro-z'tuld. But most call me Solrac. It is nice to meet you all.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Also as captain I will proceed to do nothing!!!
Mr Skooks - Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Mr Skooks raises a hand to throw his hat into the ring for captainacy
0ats - Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Howdy! Names puff and you should totally vote for me to be captain!
why?
....Good Point.
Icadish - Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Don't look at me, I'm not much of a leader kinda guy
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Dong: So I'm confused. Isn't this a cruise ship? Why do we need a captain?
Hip: Oh, come on, Dong!! This is just for fun!!! Immersion, you know??
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Aka, I think the ship is working fine as it is.
Think about it.
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:23 PM
WAIT WE ARE ON SPACE... ON SPACE?
R0bert - Yesterday at 8:23 PM
I am fine with anyone being captain, as long as they are the one the majority of us vote for.
Bobble - Yesterday at 8:23 PM
I'm bobble!!!!
[the Very Excited aftik is waving Enthusiastically at everyone!]
I think, maybe we!! should have everyone who wants to be captain say why they think they'd be a good captain!! because then we can tell who would be a good captain!!

Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oh, yes, we are on a Cruise ship... ON SPACE.
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:23 PM
If elected Captain, I will do my best to make this cruise less totally terrible. Regardless of whether or not they want their fake captain to do anything or not.
Hichico - Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Hmm, captainship seems like effort I could be using to research the concepts of "Rest" and "Relaxation", this is meant to be my vacation after all.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:23 PM
I don't think this is a space cruise.
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Vote Steve Bikerman for captain, we gain... SPACE SODA.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:24 PM
Soda is bad for you.
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:24 PM
Y-yes...last time I checked we were cruising in a l-lake...
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 8:24 PM
Dong: Wait, what about that oooo guy, doesn't he already run this place? I vote Oooo.
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:24 PM
Soda is... GREAT.
Bobble - Yesterday at 8:24 PM
isn't that soda from the buffet?
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:24 PM
It's still bad for you.
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:24 PM
Ugh have you even met O o o o?
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:24 PM
We also gonna have... A BUFFET
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:24 PM
I don't recommend it
Hichico - Yesterday at 8:24 PM
I believe I will vote for.... hmm. Bobble
O o o o - Yesterday at 8:24 PM
O o o o: If elected captain, I will eat one random person per day.
0ats - Yesterday at 8:24 PM
lets not vote for O o o o!

Icadish - Yesterday at 8:25 PM
Yeah I don't think so
Bobble - Yesterday at 8:25 PM
wait!!!!! why me!
i'm not good at responsibilities!!!!!
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:25 PM
:apple: Voting for Oooo
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:25 PM
Yes, ths is my captain-cy on control... IT"S AWESOME.
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 8:25 PM
Hip: Dong. Dong. That's the boring choice!!!!! Why would we vote for someone who's already doing what we're asking him to do?
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:25 PM
-The Kaikian looks up at the O o o o fellow people were talking about. The Kaikain was absolutely terrified of them...
O o o o - Yesterday at 8:25 PM
Livelist

1. Klovair/Cmdrcd
2. Hip-Dong/Almond
3. Robert/Athenike
4. steve bikerman/UFR lammar
5. Hawkmoth/Robustlaster
6. Solrac/Hichico
7. Bobble/Aftik
8. Icadish/Spish
9. Mors v24/gimeurcookie
10. Puff/Oats
11. Mr Shooks/DS Piron
12. brent the tilde/flower
(edited)
0ats - Yesterday at 8:25 PM
i think ill vote for.... Mors V24
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:25 PM
STEVE BIKERMAN VOTE ON STEVE BIKERMAN - 4 :apple:(edited)
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:25 PM
:apple: Changing vote from Oooo to Mors V24(edited)
Hichico - Yesterday at 8:25 PM
In my research I have found that aftik captains have much lower odds of horrible events, that is why.
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:25 PM
W-why...w-why would we elect the ro-robot of d-d-death...
0ats - Yesterday at 8:25 PM
I like ice cream.
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:25 PM
Hawkmoth makes a 'rolling up her sleeves gesture, even though she has no sleeves
O o o o - Yesterday at 8:26 PM
reminder: Please bold to vote or include an :apple:. thanks
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:26 PM
I'm not a robot of death!
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:26 PM
I will totally outcaptain this Mors
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:26 PM
I'm a Mors.
Bobble - Yesterday at 8:26 PM
:apple: Voting for PUFF
✿ brent the tilde - Yesterday at 8:26 PM
(- .... . / .- ..-. - .. -.- / .... .- ... / --. --- --- -.. / .. -.. . .- ...)
[It doesn't appear to be able to communicate in anything else, however it votes for Bobble.](edited)
R0bert - Yesterday at 8:26 PM
:apple: Voting for Mors v24 as they have the most votes
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:26 PM
I'm a fairy of death! Which is good if any shit goes down
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:26 PM
I'm a robot that likes to sit in your house and curl up.
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:26 PM
Wait, we are going have... DEAD?
Sounds... DEADLY
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:26 PM
Check out this sweet trick!!!!
<Mors rolls over>
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:26 PM
Probably not but that'd make things interesting at least
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:26 PM
[The Kaikian just backs into the corner, unsure of who to vote for]
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:26 PM
I learned it 2 weeks ago.
Icadish - Yesterday at 8:27 PM
:apple: Puff seems an agreeable sort of fellow
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:27 PM
Can you do that Hawk?(edited)
Can you top my sweet trick?
0ats - Yesterday at 8:27 PM
free ice cream AND a cute trick?
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:27 PM
Wait, Mors V24... DO YOU EVEN HAVE ICECREAM?
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:27 PM
Hawkmoth does a barrel roll
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:27 PM
Yes I have ice cream!
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 8:27 PM
Hip: Come on, Dong, we gotta vote the most FUN choice!! Didn't we come here to have a good time?? Besides none of this really matters, does it??
Dong: Hehe, ok, fine, why not. I'll rescind my vote for Oooo, but I still want to know what their deal is.
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:27 PM
Show it... LIKE A ROBOT
Also, why robots have to... EAT
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:27 PM
Ooooooooh that's a nice roll, but my roll is sweeter.
Cause I can do it on the floor.
I don't eat! (When people are looking....)
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:28 PM
Hawkmoth attempts to throw a Larry into the hot tub way over there
O o o o - Yesterday at 8:28 PM
cap:
bobble 2 (solrac, brent.)
mors 2 (puff, r0b)
puff 2 (bobble icadish)
steve 1 (steve)(edited)
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:28 PM
I-I-I don't trust this...robot....I think we should vote for Puff instead...
R0bert - Yesterday at 8:28 PM
I'm glad to have voted for you, Mors. You seems like the most generic choice.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:28 PM
Voting for Mors(edited)
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 8:28 PM
Dong: Why don't you choose who to vote for, then?
Hip: UGH, but there's so many cool new friends we don't even know yet!!! How do I choose?? Here, here let's talk to someone.
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:28 PM
VOTE FOR STEVE, WE HAVE... SODA
Hichico - Yesterday at 8:28 PM
I have never understood the idea of eating... Putting various objects inside of your own, how utterly strange....
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:28 PM
Eating is gross!
You get me man.
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:28 PM
Solrad, please... STOP.
0ats - Yesterday at 8:29 PM
Eating is cool!
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:29 PM
Eating is cool!
You get me man.
Mr Skooks - Yesterday at 8:29 PM
*Mr Skooks votes for Puff as well*
R0bert - Yesterday at 8:29 PM
Eating is required.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:29 PM
No it's not!
0ats - Yesterday at 8:29 PM
Wow, what an agreeable Mors.
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:29 PM
S-SEE? T-this robot changes its mind on t-the flip of a dime!
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 8:29 PM
Hip: Hi!!! Hello!!!! @Hichico !!! Hey I want to meet everyone here and I just chose to start with you!! Hi what's your deal?
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:29 PM
They c-can't be t-trusted as our c-captian...!
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:29 PM
His deal is on... SPACE.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:29 PM
I'm like a real politiction!
O o o o - Yesterday at 8:29 PM
cap:
bobble 2 (solrac | brent.)
mors 3 (puff | mors | r0b )
puff 4 (bobble | icadish | klovair | mr. skooks)
steve 1 (steve)(edited)
Mr Skooks - Yesterday at 8:30 PM
(Gah. * :apple: Skooks votes for Puff\
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:30 PM
Well, I can see that I'm not getting anywhere here
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:30 PM
I change my thoughts when someone brings up a new point!
As such, you should vote for me.
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:30 PM
:apple: Puff can have my vote, I guess.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:30 PM
I will change my thoughts constantly!
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:30 PM
MORS... SODA IS COOL.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:30 PM
Also I have FREE ICE CREAM.
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:30 PM
W-what if someone n-nefarious influenced y-your thoughts...?
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 8:30 PM
Dong: (muttering) Ugh... it's so loud in here.... how can anyone think?
0ats - Yesterday at 8:30 PM
Free ice cream!!!
guys i dont wanna be captain i just want icecream
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:30 PM
If you vote for me I will declare Soda a Good Thing.
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:30 PM
T-that wouldnt be g-good for us...


Hichico - Yesterday at 8:30 PM
Hello... @Hip-Dong Hip, was it? My deal is that I am a researcher! I search for all the mysteries of this universe~! It is all quite fascinating!
R0bert - Yesterday at 8:31 PM
:apple: Voting for Puff as they have the highest number of votes.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:31 PM
Come on steve.
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:31 PM
Hawkmoth decides to go to the side and start bench pressing Larries
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:31 PM
Vote for me. Lets make soda good.
O o o o - Yesterday at 8:31 PM
cap:
bobble 2 (solrac | brent.)
mors 2 (puff | mors )
puff 6 (bobble | icadish | klovair | mr. skooks | hawkmoth, r0b)
steve 1 (steve)

7 is majority and would end day.
✿ brent the tilde - Yesterday at 8:31 PM
.-- .... . .-. . / .. ... / - .... . / .. -.-. . / -.-. .-. . .- --
[It's looking at Mors. Probably.]
0ats - Yesterday at 8:31 PM
Vote for mors i want to relax on my holdiay
O o o o - Yesterday at 8:31 PM
deadline 8 minutes.
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:31 PM
Vote for... MORS V24 :tumbler_glass: :apple:
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:31 PM
SODA IS GOOD NOW!
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 8:31 PM
(Dong talks to the crows, while Hip continues his conversation with Solrac)
Dong: Puff doesn't even want to be captain you guys. What makes you think they'll be a good choice?
((*crowd))
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:32 PM
It's Larry!:heavy_minus_sign:It's Larry!
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:32 PM
Ok now it's time to talk to the people.
R0bert - Yesterday at 8:32 PM
I choose the most liked choice. It is, of course, the most generic and best option.
O o o o - Yesterday at 8:32 PM
cap:
bobble 2 (solrac | brent.)
mors 3 (puff | mors | steve )
puff 6 (bobble | icadish | klovair | mr. skooks | hawkmoth, r0b)

7 is majority and would end day.
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:32 PM
Th-they'll be a good c-choice because t-they arnt a r-robot...
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:32 PM
@Bobble
What do I need to do to change your vote fellow voter?
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 8:32 PM
Hip: Really?? That's so cool!! You must have done on a ton of adventures already!!
✿ brent the tilde - Yesterday at 8:32 PM
[He wishes to change his vote to Mors.]
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:33 PM
@Icadish
How about you. What promise I may or may not acutally give can I give you to woo you over?
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 8:33 PM
Hip: You must have a lot of travel experience!! You seem really smart!!! You must be!!
Bobble - Yesterday at 8:33 PM
i voted for puff because they are ENTHUSIASTIC!!!!
you are too flip-Floppy to be a good captain!
O o o o - Yesterday at 8:33 PM
cap:
bobble 1 (solrac )
mors 4 (puff | mors | steve | brent. )
puff 6 (bobble | icadish | klovair | mr. skooks | hawkmoth, r0b)

7 is majority and would end day.(edited)
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:33 PM
@Klovair
Icadish - Yesterday at 8:33 PM
I just want a nice, relaxing drama-free cruise
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:33 PM
You hate robots
I AM NICE AND DRAMA FREE!
Hichico - Yesterday at 8:33 PM
Ah yes! From the great caverns of planet Xelsio-Delta V to the terrifying organic moons of quadrant 435-Gamma, my travels have certainly been an adventure in of themself.
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:33 PM
Someone... GIVE ME A BUNCH OF MARKERS.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:33 PM
I will do it!
I will do!
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:33 PM
N-no....I j-just don't like y-you...
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:33 PM
Nothing!!!!!
Icadish - Yesterday at 8:33 PM
Hmm
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:34 PM
Please.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:34 PM
Check out all that lack of drama.
You get ice cream
Soda.
And I will sit by the pool.
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:34 PM
And... MARKERS?
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:34 PM
And not order you around.
Markers!
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:34 PM
Anybody here pro-drama?
O o o o - Yesterday at 8:34 PM
5 minutes to go.(edited)
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:34 PM
I'm pro-drama.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:34 PM
Everyone gets markers!
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:34 PM
F-fine....I-f...you want my vote...you will have to get...off the boat...and not get back on...ever...
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:34 PM
Give it to me now... PLEASE
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:34 PM
@Mr Skooks
What can I do to woo your vote?
Hichico - Yesterday at 8:34 PM
If by drama you mean drakon and arma hybrids, I have found them to be quite pleasant, yes.
R0bert - Yesterday at 8:34 PM
Will the markers be uniform and identical?
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:35 PM
Yes!
Bobble - Yesterday at 8:35 PM
HMMMMMMMMMM
BUt!!!!!! wouldn't you need to DO STUFF as a captain???
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:35 PM
All black markers!
Icadish - Yesterday at 8:35 PM
I have a bad feeling about this robot
0ats - Yesterday at 8:35 PM
Will they be smelly markers?
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:35 PM
Nope!
This boat drives itself I think!
I don't know I don't do anything!!!!
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 8:35 PM
Hip: That's so fun!! You must be really experienced so I trust your vote!! I vote Bobble!!!
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:35 PM
I'm pretty sure this cruise ship has a captain, and this is some sort of tourism nonsense, really
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:35 PM
It likely is!!!!
Bobble - Yesterday at 8:35 PM
WHAT WHY AM I BEING VOTED CAPTAIN!!!
[ALARMED POOF,]
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:35 PM
So vote for me! The person who will not be attempting to force weird rules on you!(edited)
O o o o - Yesterday at 8:36 PM
cap:
bobble 2 (solrac | hip-dong)
mors 4 (puff | mors | steve | brent. )
puff 6 (bobble | icadish | klovair | mr. skooks | hawkmoth, r0b)

7 is majority and would end day.
:bug:
Icadish - Yesterday at 8:36 PM
But... **sigh** I'll change my vote to Mors
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:36 PM
Th-then why should we g-give this o-once in a lifetime opertunity o-f being c-captian to an emotionless r-robot...
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:36 PM
Come on guys!
✿ brent the tilde - Yesterday at 8:36 PM
.. ..-. / .-- . / -- ..- ... - / .... .- ...- . / .- / -.-. .- .--. - .- .. -. / .. / .-- .- -. - / - .... . / -.-. .... .. .-.. .-.. / --- -. .
[He laps slow circles around Mors.]
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:36 PM
Which is why I believe a vote for mors, is a vote for not taking thorough advantage of some idiots declaring some random schmo 'captain' of their probably very expensive ship
Hichico - Yesterday at 8:36 PM
Hmm, when surprised aftiks defensively enlargen their feathers! How fascinating!
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:36 PM
Come over to the great circle!
We'll do whatever you want!
And by that I mean you will do whatever you want!
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 8:36 PM
(Dong looks at Hip.)
Dong: They don't want to be captain, dude. None of them really seem like captain material. I don't like this...
Icadish - Yesterday at 8:36 PM
:apple: Yeah let's give it to Mors, whatever
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:36 PM
I will be sleeping under a lamp
O o o o - Yesterday at 8:36 PM
cap:
bobble 2 (solrac | hip-dong)
mors 5 (puff | mors | steve | brent. | icadish )
puff 5 (bobble | klovair | mr. skooks | hawkmoth, r0b)

7 is majority and would end day.
:bug:

3 minutes to go.
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:36 PM
Mors... GIVE THE MARKERS NOW.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:37 PM
@Hip-Dong
What do I need to do to win your vote?
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:37 PM
[Klovair goes over to the "great circle and gently pushes the Mors unit out of it and towards the nearest life raft]
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:37 PM
Ok, vote changed for... PUFF:apple:
Hichico - Yesterday at 8:37 PM
Ahh..well, I suppose I shall change my vote... Though, I am uncertain of how to change it..
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:37 PM
<Mors just steps out of the way.>
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 8:37 PM
Dong: I'm going to change the vote to Mors, though. They seem to be the most, er, enthusiastic.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:37 PM
No steve!
Bobble - Yesterday at 8:37 PM
I!!!! don;t think you're allowed to force people off the ship!!!
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:37 PM
Come back!
0ats - Yesterday at 8:37 PM
i think its probably a good idea to vote for Mors, they seem to know how to captain things.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:37 PM
The markers are downstairs.
I think!
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:37 PM
No Markers... NO BACK
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:37 PM
I didn't stock this ship!
0ats - Yesterday at 8:37 PM
one time i was a captain of a ship and it exploded twice!
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:38 PM
I will give you the markers!
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:38 PM
...
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:38 PM
So to me!
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:38 PM
Can I extra vote for Puff?
Hichico - Yesterday at 8:38 PM
On the one hand, my research on gigne has been half and half on accuracy, but on the other I have no research on mors units at all!
O o o o - Yesterday at 8:38 PM
cap:
bobble 1 (solrac)
mors 5 (puff | mors | brent. | icadish | hip-dong )
puff 6 (bobble | klovair | mr. skooks | hawkmoth, r0b | steve)

7 is majority and would end day.
:bug:

2 minutes to go.(edited)
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 8:38 PM
Hip: I guess you do have a point, there, Dong. They do seem super-duper nice!!
R0bert - Yesterday at 8:38 PM
I've never been a captain. I've gone to Work my whole life.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:38 PM
That's why you should vote for me R0b
I was a captain once.
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:38 PM
solrac i will give you 50 points if you vote for puff
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:38 PM
NOPE...
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 8:38 PM
A good one!
Icadish - Yesterday at 8:38 PM
:apple: What the heck, let's give it to Puff. What's the worst that could happen?
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 8:38 PM
OFFER REDACTED
✿ brent the tilde - Yesterday at 8:38 PM
[It slides over to Solrac and points a tendril at Mors.]
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:39 PM
mors din~t gived me Markers... He is a liar.(edited)
Klovair - Yesterday at 8:39 PM
W-when were you a captain...
O o o o - Yesterday at 8:39 PM
:hammer:
Hichico - Yesterday at 8:39 PM
Hmm, Mors unit, would you be adversed to my researching you in the roll of captain? I may be publishing a paper on this after all.
O o o o - Yesterday at 8:40 PM
FINAL cap vote
bobble 1 (solrac)
mors 4 (puff | mors | brent. | hip-dong )
puff 7 (bobble | klovair | mr. skooks | hawkmoth, r0b | steve | icadish)

7 is majority and would end day.:bug:(edited)
O o o o gets out an old cereal box, and with a mouth tentacle, tears the front of it so that it looks like a hat brim. They place it on Puff's head.
"Congratulations. You're the captain of this ship. I wonder if that means anything???"
puff is now captain. :crescent_moon: n1 begin, you may send in night actions now. Night actions due by 9:00 est.
(17 min(
just dm me with your action.
with n1, you just send in a generic non-malicious action, or communicate.
or investigate.
(flavor only)
or just make something up.

D2
Spoiler :
So then after a few minutes of everyone having a break or something, which was labeled "NIGHT", the ship suddenly lurched upward!
A bunch of the dumb robots clamored onto the deck.
"We're evil and smart now because someone reprogrammed us! And we're going to fortuna and no one can stop us!"
"Oh! " O o o o said. "I mean, okay sure that was supposed to happen. I guess this ship is going to fortuna now. Fortuna is in plain sight. At the maximum speed this ship goes, which is very, very slow, i guess that means we might leave this planet's atmosphere within 10 days, and reach Fortuna within 40 days"
"Well, one thing to do now. Who should we put into the cannon and launch off the ship?"
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 9:50 PM
> Punch a robot.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 9:50 PM
VOTE MORS See look what happened!!! If I was captain nothing would have happened because I’m all about nothing! But now something did happen. I’m ready to die right now instead of dealing with all this drama so I ask of you to VOTE MORS
O o o o - Yesterday at 9:50 PM
:sun:
:sunny:
it's d1 now.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 9:50 PM
Come on!
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 9:50 PM
Welp.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 9:50 PM
Just do it!
Icadish - Yesterday at 9:50 PM
Awwww, aw man :relieved:
0ats - Yesterday at 9:51 PM
AS CAPTAIN, I DECLARE WE UH
UHM
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 9:51 PM
You're a bad captain!
O o o o - Yesterday at 9:51 PM
:stop:
:octagonal_sign:
forgot something
Uh, Steve Bikerman got thrown off the ship by the mutineers.
They were town, or a survivor or something. BYE STEVE
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 9:52 PM
RIP
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 9:52 PM
Hip: Wait why are- wait what?
R0bert - Yesterday at 9:52 PM
:apple: Mors v24 wants to go in the cannon. It'd be ungeneric to disagree.
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 9:52 PM
Hip: M... mutineers.... ?
O o o o - Yesterday at 9:52 PM
with 11 left, it takes 6 cannonize.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 9:52 PM
Come on!~
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 9:52 PM
I mean, Fortuna is cool and all, but I'm not sure this craft is spaceworthy
Icadish - Yesterday at 9:52 PM
Rest in peace my man
**Icadish seems surprisingly relaxed despite the situation**
Hichico - Yesterday at 9:52 PM
Ah, we're going to fortuna now? Well, this is....

Wonderful!! I mean, aside from the mutineers and all. I have been absolutely dying to conduct research on the phenomena known as Fortuna!
Klovair - Yesterday at 9:52 PM
Why are we going to l-launch so.eone out of a fucking CANON?!?
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 9:52 PM
You wanna vote for me right?
Mr Skooks - Yesterday at 9:52 PM
* Mr Skooks shrugs and motions a ;apple: vote to launch mors*
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 9:52 PM
And on that note :apple: Have a nice trip, Mors!
Bobble - Yesterday at 9:53 PM
I volunteer as cannon fodder!!!!! I've always wanted to be shot out of a cannon!!!!!
Mr Skooks - Yesterday at 9:53 PM
*:apple: vote to launch Mors
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 9:53 PM
TO ANYONE WHO VOTED FOR ME THANKS FOR FALLING IN TO A TRAP. ALSO I’M CHANGING MY VORE FOR MORS TO NONE, THANKS

No person would vote for a sweet innocent robot like me unless they were a bad man! Now we got a nice tidy list of people who are either killers or easily manipulated!
There's our nice list.
Bobble - Yesterday at 9:53 PM
:apple: I VOTE TO LAUNCH MYSELF!
Klovair - Yesterday at 9:53 PM
NO! I refuse to launch anyone out of a Canon! Even if they are a stupid and crazy robot!
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 9:53 PM
Hi, I'm Hawkmoth, not sure if you've met me, violence is kinda my thing, this isn't new information.
0ats - Yesterday at 9:53 PM
:apple: I vote to launch Bobble.
Bobble - Yesterday at 9:53 PM
YAY!!!
0ats - Yesterday at 9:54 PM
As captain, i reccomend letting people do what they want.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 9:54 PM
No don't vote for anyone who askes to be voted for!
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 9:54 PM
Dong: Vote Mors. Asking to be voted for was clearly reverse psychology. We'd get suspicious and not vote Mors, ensuring Mors's safety. This is why they withdrew after we started voting for them.
O o o o - Yesterday at 9:54 PM
cannon:
Mors: 2 (hawkmoth | skooks)
bobble 2 (bobble | puff)


6 is majority and would end day.
:bug:

21 minutes to go.(edited)
0ats - Yesterday at 9:54 PM
Bobble wants to cannon, they get to cannon.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 9:54 PM
Hey! Hip you asked to be friends with me last night...errr break night.
Yet your voting for me!
R0bert - Yesterday at 9:54 PM
:apple: Bobble wants to go in the cannon. It'd be ungeneric to disagree.
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 9:54 PM
Hip: Yeah, Hi Mors!!!
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 9:55 PM
Nah, my vote stays.
I don't like this Mors.
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 9:55 PM
Dong: Hip, don't say hi to the most suspicious person here.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 9:55 PM
Tell Dick to unvote for the perfect Mors.
Icadish - Yesterday at 9:55 PM
Hey betrayal isn't cool man
Klovair - Yesterday at 9:55 PM
Grah! I knew I shouldn't have let my boss talk me into getting on this cruise!
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 9:55 PM
Yeah don't betray people!
Icadish - Yesterday at 9:55 PM
You should... apologize or something
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 9:55 PM
Hip: I'm gonna say Hi to anyone I want to. I love saying hi!!
Bobble - Yesterday at 9:55 PM
hi!!!!
O o o o - Yesterday at 9:55 PM
cannon:
Mors: 3 (hawkmoth | skooks | hip-dong)
bobble 3 (bobble | puff | r0bert)


6 is majority and would end day.
:bug:

19 minutes to go.
Hichico - Yesterday at 9:55 PM
ah, this is a certainly confusing state of affairs we find ourselves in, isn't it. Mors unit, why would voting for you to be captain be connected with being a bad person? I am not following the logic here, and would love to hear your thoughts on the matter!
✿ brent the tilde - Yesterday at 9:56 PM
:apple: [Brent is unconcerned with the Mors and believes voting for Bobble is for the best.]
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 9:56 PM
Nooooooo are you dumb?
I asked people to vote for me
And they did.
It was CLEARLY a trap, silly.
Icadish - Yesterday at 9:56 PM
While I respect your wishes Bobble I don't think you deserve to be shot out of a cannon
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 9:56 PM
Hey, uh Solrac, I know you might have woken up late, but we're voting to shoot people out of a cannon
Hichico - Yesterday at 9:56 PM
Ah, Hawkmoth dear, there is no waking late.
not when you do not sleep!
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 9:56 PM
Dong: Exactly. I don't like it when people play mind games on me. I'm sticking to my guns.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 9:56 PM
Only people who want to get rid of the norms would do that.
Klovair - Yesterday at 9:57 PM
I'm still abstaining from this stupid vote altogether!
0ats - Yesterday at 9:57 PM
I believe we should be shooting the person who wants to be shot.
LISTEN TO ME, THE REAL CAPTAIN WHO IS CORRECT.
Bobble - Yesterday at 9:57 PM
but i wanna be shot out of a cannon......
if i want to then why does it matter if i deserve to!!!! Cannons are cool!!!
O o o o - Yesterday at 9:57 PM
O o o o: They will be shot back to the safety of land behind us. At a high velocity.
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 9:57 PM
I think I'm clearly not voting to get rid of a "norm"
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 9:57 PM
Can we slice Dick away from Hip?
Mr Skooks - Yesterday at 9:57 PM
* Mr. Skooks :apple: changes his vote to Bobble.
Hichico - Yesterday at 9:57 PM
Hmm, well... This is certainly a puzzle.
O o o o - Yesterday at 9:57 PM
Land or water. Either is fine. I'm sure you can manage.
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 9:57 PM
Hip: Come on Dong let's just vote Bobble!!! It'd be more fun!!
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 9:57 PM
I'm totally normal.
And do nothing.
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 9:57 PM
Hip: It'd also help me not think about how there are mutineers on board!!
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 9:57 PM
That's my motto.
Hichico - Yesterday at 9:58 PM
I do not believe voting for bobble is the correct choice, but I am curious to see if there are any prehistoric aftik instincts for flight left over...
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 9:58 PM
Hip: Yay for denial!!
Icadish - Yesterday at 9:58 PM
I don't think it's either of them, you all just need to relax
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 9:58 PM
See I've been doing nothing this whole time.
0ats - Yesterday at 9:58 PM
That's a pretty neat motto.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 9:58 PM
By the way.
There's no longer any ice cream or soda.
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 9:58 PM
*Dong: Hip, you know that's unhealthy behavior. Plus look, what kind of normal person says they are normal?
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 9:58 PM
I've eaten through the wires.
0ats - Yesterday at 9:58 PM
Mine is "man i sure hope i dont ruin everything."
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 9:58 PM
It's too late puff!
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 9:58 PM
Mors, with all due respect, bite me. Your first action of the day was some supposed misdirection that didn't make any sense, probably to confuse the stupider of us.
O o o o - Yesterday at 9:58 PM
cannon:
Mors: 2 (hawkmoth | hip-dong)
bobble 5 (bobble | puff | r0bert | brent. | mr skooks)


6 is majority and would end day.
:bug:

15 minutes to go.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 9:58 PM
Everything is ruined!
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 9:59 PM
(Hip gives Dong a pouty face.)
0ats - Yesterday at 9:59 PM
oh no!!!
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 9:59 PM
Nope it wasn't any misdirection!
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 9:59 PM
Also, apparently have sabotaged anything that would make this trip any pleasant
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 9:59 PM
I just wanted to be captain!
And do noooooothing!
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 9:59 PM
Dong: augh... you know I can't deal with that face.....
0ats - Yesterday at 9:59 PM
(Puff is now frowning.)
O o o o - Yesterday at 9:59 PM
O o o o: this trip was never going to be pleasant.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 9:59 PM
Yeah!
O o o o - Yesterday at 9:59 PM
Why would you think that
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 9:59 PM
Who thought this was going to be pleasent
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 9:59 PM
Dong: Fine. Change vote to Bobble.
Klovair - Yesterday at 9:59 PM
Damnit I'm sock of this damn Mors unit already! :apple: I vote the stupid Mors unit!
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 9:59 PM
I'm an optimist, what can I say
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 9:59 PM
The point of this trip is to not have fun.
O o o o - Yesterday at 9:59 PM
:hammer:
Bobble - Yesterday at 9:59 PM
YAY CANNON!!
O o o o - Yesterday at 10:00 PM
"Wow, that was pretty quick. I've never agreed with the idea that aftiks are "cannon fodder" but.... well, in you go!"
cannon:
Mors: 1 (hawkmoth)
bobble 6 (bobble | puff | r0bert | brent. | mr skooks | hip-dong )


:bug:
And then bobble is shot into the ground below. You hear a faint "splllff" and see a splotchy dot on the ground.
Bobble was town and didn't have any powers.
"Wow i'm tired I'm going to sleep now."
:crescent_moon:
n2 starts

d3

Spoiler :
"Rise and shine, mateys! Ha ha, that's a pirate joke," says O o o o.
The cruise ship is now about 6000m off the ground. amazing.
"I made some garbage casserole for everybody. Also it looks like there's one less of you. You should probably stop that from happening in the future, though I am not the boss of you."
Klovair is nowhere to be found! You look through their papers and there's nothing out of the ordinary. They were town with no powers.
1. Hip-Dong/Almond
2. Robert/Athenike
3. Hawkmoth/Robustlaster
4. Solrac/Hichico
5. Icadish/Spish
6. Mors v24/gimeurcookie
7. Puff/Oats
8. Mr Shooks/DS Piron
9. brent the tilde/flower
livelist
:sunny:
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 10:53 PM
To the person who blocked me last night.
O o o o - Yesterday at 10:53 PM
d3 begin
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 10:53 PM
I was planning on barking
Thanks a lot.
Now I have to bark here.
In public.
Gross.
Icadish - Yesterday at 10:53 PM
**Icadish's eyes widen upon hearing the news, he looks noticeably more distressed than the day before**
Oh... oh bloody hell
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 10:53 PM
BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 10:53 PM
np it was fun
O o o o - Yesterday at 10:53 PM
It takes 5 to cannonize.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 10:53 PM
BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK
0ats - Yesterday at 10:53 PM
AS CAPTAIN I SUGGEST WE STAY CALM AND DONT MAKE ANY MORE TERRIBLE DECISIONS
AND STOP BARKING
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 10:54 PM
BARK
Ok.
✿ brent the tilde - Yesterday at 10:54 PM
[Makes some sort of almost-barking noise in companionship with Mors.]
Icadish - Yesterday at 10:54 PM
I spoke with Klondai last night, he was right when he figured he'd be next
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 10:54 PM
Well Mors, I'm satisfied, I'll stop picking on you for now.
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 10:54 PM
Dong: You see Hip? We shouldn't have voted- (Dong stops as he sees Hip's face)
Icadish - Yesterday at 10:54 PM
He said he was investigating the Mors unit
Hichico - Yesterday at 10:54 PM
solrac awakens with a yawn Oh my, so that is what the phenomena of "Sleep" is like? How dreadfully dull
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 10:54 PM
VOTING FOR HIP-DONG
Icadish - Yesterday at 10:54 PM
He said it looked kinda like a table at first? That's all he had I guess
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 10:54 PM
Dick over there decided to vote for me and fall in to my trap, as well as make the last vote that killed Bobble. As such Hip-Dick over here is cleeeeearly a killer!
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 10:54 PM
(Hip is on the verge of tears.)
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 10:54 PM
Also come on. Who doesn’t want to scream I’M VOTING FOR HIP-DONG!!!!
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 10:55 PM
Dong: Why do you keep calling me Dick?
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 10:55 PM
Look at Hip Dong's name.
0ats - Yesterday at 10:55 PM
I'M VOTING FOR MORS
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 10:55 PM
Why?
I didn't do anything.
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 10:55 PM
Dong: Also we don't need this right now, Mors. Hold on.
Icadish - Yesterday at 10:55 PM
Hey Mors kinda creeps me out too, but we shouldn't jump to conclusions just yet
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 10:55 PM
(Dong tries to comfort Hip.)
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 10:55 PM
And we have just proved that last night I didn't do anything x2
0ats - Yesterday at 10:55 PM
YOU KEEP SAYING YOU ARENT DOING ANYTHING
BUT YOU ARE DOING THINGS
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 10:55 PM
I didn't do anything last night.
Hichico - Yesterday at 10:55 PM
Oh, klovair is dead. Sad.

Now now everyone everyone please. I'm certain we can all talk this out together!
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 10:55 PM
And my plan was to bark.
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 10:55 PM
I mean I'd be more suspicious of Dong than Hip but you know, I don't think one of them could do crimes without the other noticing.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 10:56 PM
Yep!
I don't want to toss out Hip.
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 10:56 PM
Can confirm, Mors didn't do anything last night, other than I guess probably buff some dents out?
O o o o - Yesterday at 10:56 PM
cannon

Hip-Dong 1 (mors)
Mors 1 (puff)

5 votes for majority 20 minutes to go.
:bug:
Icadish - Yesterday at 10:56 PM
What about Skooks? They tried to vote both of them off the ship?
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 10:56 PM
You missed a spot, by the way.
Can't confirm they weren't PALNNING on anything though.
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 10:56 PM
Hip: It's ok. It's ok... We're all ok.... (sobbing)
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 10:56 PM
Hip is a good person. But Dong. Dong is clearly a baddy bad!
0ats - Yesterday at 10:56 PM
I retract my vote
Icadish - Yesterday at 10:56 PM
:apple: I'm throwing a vote out there for Skooks
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 10:56 PM
(Dong decides to let Hip continue his denial for now.)
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 10:57 PM
No no vote Dong first!
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 10:57 PM
Dong: What so I'm bad because I was suspicious of being mind gamed?
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 10:57 PM
Someone can shake down Skooks tonight
Not me though.
I'm going to finish my barking
Mr Skooks - Yesterday at 10:57 PM
... *Mr Skooks looks a bit sad that people suspect him..*
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 10:58 PM
Oh come on Dong don't pull that.
You're a meany wennie!
A Dick.
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 10:58 PM
Dong: The fact that you're not targeting me makes you look even more suspicious. Just because I tried to push back yesterday you're turning us into a target.
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 10:58 PM
So hey who was it again that got disappeared while investigating?
Or rather
who were they investigating again?
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 10:58 PM
I'm not suspicious. I was investagated last night apprently.
AND blocked.
Hichico - Yesterday at 10:58 PM
Oh, yes, hello! That was me!
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 10:59 PM
People now know I'm useless!
Which means the pirates will kill me tonight!
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 10:59 PM
Dong: You're clearly seizing on an opportunity so you can get rid of us. You do realize you're getting rid of both of us, right?
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 10:59 PM
So don't worry, I'll be out of your hair tonight.
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 10:59 PM
Dong: Look, you're upsetting Hip.
Icadish - Yesterday at 10:59 PM
Klovair was investigating Mors, they found nothing incriminating, but...
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 10:59 PM
Oops I'm sowwry that I'm upsetting your other half for your murders.
Boooooo hooohohohohoohohohohoooooo.
O o o o - Yesterday at 10:59 PM
cannon

Hip-Dong 1 (mors)
Mors 1 (puff)
skooks (icadish)

5 votes for majority 15 minutes to go.
:bug:(edited)
Hichico - Yesterday at 11:00 PM
Dreadfully sorry mors unit. I was simply curious if I could aqquire any interesting data for my research. Unfortunately I seemed to have fallen asleep! Ho-ho! Such a gruesome thing sleep is truly
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 11:00 PM
Like I said. Anyone who wants to kill me can wait till tonight.
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 11:00 PM
Dong: You're a real ass, you know that? I'm gonna stop talking to you now.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 11:00 PM
I'm already outed which means I die TONIGHT.
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 11:00 PM
Okay so three of us targeted the robot
and nobody learned anything
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 11:00 PM
Hip-Dong is a killer.
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 11:00 PM
Fan-fuckin-tastic.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 11:00 PM
Vote for Hip-Dong.
0ats - Yesterday at 11:01 PM
This is the least relaxing vacation ive ever been on
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 11:01 PM
Dong: You were blocked last night, Mors. You have no evidence.
O o o o - Yesterday at 11:01 PM
O o o o: I'm glad to hear that, puff.
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 11:01 PM
Dong: What did everyone else do?
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 11:01 PM
I was blocked from my barking.
BARKING.
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 11:01 PM
I beat up the robot.
To stop them from barking, apparently.
Highly recommend btw
Mr Skooks - Yesterday at 11:01 PM
* Mr. Skooks does the physical equivalent of a sigh and :apple: votes for Hip-Dong. He is very sorry.*
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 11:01 PM
Also hip-dong acted like they were my friend!
Then they voted for me!
Like wow??????
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 11:02 PM
:apple: I'm voting for Hip-Dong
and if mors doesn't die tonight, I'm coming.
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 11:02 PM
Hip: I'm sorry..... we tried to do something last night to help but we fucked up I fucked up I'm so sorry.....
O o o o - Yesterday at 11:02 PM
cannon

Hip-Dong 3 (mors, skooks, hawkmoth)
Mors 1 (puff)
skooks 1 (icadish)

5 votes for majority 15 minutes to go.
:bug:
0ats - Yesterday at 11:02 PM
im sorry
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 11:02 PM
Come on guys! Vote for Hip-Dong!
I WILL die tonight.
0ats - Yesterday at 11:02 PM
:apple: I'm voting for hip-dong.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 11:02 PM
I know it.
Hichico - Yesterday at 11:02 PM
I evidently fell asleep. I suppose Kl'ythrab had to catch up with me eventually.
Now, the pressing matter here apparently is who shall be blasted out of a cannon...
Icadish - Yesterday at 11:02 PM
Hmm, are you going to chime in, Bob?
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 11:03 PM
Also everyone take note of who isn't voting!!!
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 11:03 PM
Dong: If I die tonight. And you see my innocence.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 11:03 PM
Because that means they're likely PIRATES!!!
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 11:03 PM
Dong: Y'all can just vote off Mors ok
0ats - Yesterday at 11:03 PM
Thats the plan.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 11:03 PM
Don't take their "Oh I didn't notice the vote" trash!
Yes!
Hichico - Yesterday at 11:03 PM
Ah, well, I do feel bad for attempting to watch you last night small mors, I shall side with you on this and vote hip-dong
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 11:03 PM
If you're innocent then you may all vote for me!
If I'm alive.
Hichico - Yesterday at 11:04 PM
I do apologize Hip-Dong, you do seem quite nice.
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 11:04 PM
Dong: Yeah, this is a real pleasant trip.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 11:04 PM
Have fun in the cannon!
O o o o - Yesterday at 11:04 PM
:hammer:
0ats - Yesterday at 11:04 PM
Hip-Dong, im sorry.
You dont deserve Mors bullying you.
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 11:04 PM
Uh yes they do
O o o o - Yesterday at 11:05 PM
cannon
Hip-Dong 5 (mors, skooks, hawkmoth, puff, solrac)
skooks 1 (icadish)
5 votes for majority
:bug:(edited)
The cannon hungers for more tourists. This time, we get a two-for-one deal!
Hip-Dong is loaded into the cannon. They are fired.
O o o o reads the signs in the vapor trails that trail Hip-Dong's body zipping toward the ground.
"Hmm, looks like they didn't have anything to do with this ship going upways. Must have been town Also from the number of noses they had, it looked like they were very nosey and some kind of COP."
"Lots of laughs"
"naptiime again" and then they jump in the trash :crescent_moon:
n3 begins
added the link to the rules post http://eagle-time.com/showthread.php?tid...#pid156929 in channel topic
and a reminder in the channel topic of possible night actions.

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
02-06-2017, 07:28 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Wheat
 RE: 4tuna Mafia Game
&nbsp;

Offline
Posts: 5,317
Joined: Jul 2011
d4
Spoiler :
So then it was day again and there was one less person!!!!!!!!!!!
Hoooo obody!
The person who was missing was the Mors v24, who was nowhere in sight.
they were some kinda TOWN tourist who was actually a completely innocent table with a table lamp on it all along
that's it
and now, there are 7 people left, and with 3 mafias, it is LYNCH OR LOSE
:sunny:
0ats - Yesterday at 11:57 PM
so someone tried killing me last night
Icadish - Yesterday at 11:57 PM
Aaaahhh
0ats - Yesterday at 11:57 PM
and BECAUSE OF THAT
I LOST MY CAPTAIN PRIVELAGES
THANKS A LOT, MURDERER
Icadish - Yesterday at 11:57 PM
Someone sent me a message. I'm positive it was Mors
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 11:57 PM
So, hey, morning, sure is quiet here
R0bert - Yesterday at 11:57 PM
That sounds frightening. Do you require condolences.
0ats - Yesterday at 11:58 PM
i need a minute to think
Mr Skooks - Yesterday at 11:58 PM
: (
O o o o - Yesterday at 11:58 PM
1. Robert/Athenike
2. Hawkmoth/Robustlaster
3. Solrac/Hichico
4. Icadish/Spish
5. Puff/Oats
6. Mr Shooks/DS Piron
7. brent the tilde/flower
Icadish - Yesterday at 11:58 PM
They said they suspect Puff, Mr. Skooks, and Hawkmoth, and I really can't argue with that
O o o o - Yesterday at 11:58 PM
livelist
0ats - Yesterday at 11:58 PM
who
would try murder the captain and the mors on the same night?
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 11:58 PM
Alright, well, I'll fully admit
drops a Mors-like arm on the ground
Icadish - Yesterday at 11:58 PM
How do we know you're not making this up, Puff?
Mr Skooks - Yesterday at 11:58 PM
!!!
Hichico - Yesterday at 11:58 PM
Well considering both Puff and Skooks have been involved in both of the previous votes, I would vote th- oh my
0ats - Yesterday at 11:59 PM
WHERE IS MY CAPTAINS HAT THEN
oh
R0bert - Yesterday at 11:59 PM
Oh dear. Why would you murder another person Hawkmoth?
Hawkmoth - Yesterday at 11:59 PM
I mean look we were gonna shoot it outta the cannon anyways today
I saved us some time
0ats - Yesterday at 11:59 PM
That's not an okay thing to do hawkmoth.
Mr Skooks - Yesterday at 11:59 PM
* Looks dis approvingly at Hawkmoth. Ther'e was still one day left to find it's innocence.*
February 6, 2017
0ats - Today at 12:00 AM
That is the opposite of okay.
thats like, pretty not good.
R0bert - Today at 12:00 AM
If I were to make a diagram of things that are okay, the thing which you just did would not be in it.
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:00 AM
Yeah, yeah, we gonna focus on that or are we gonna figure out who did the ATTEMPTED murder last night
0ats - Today at 12:00 AM
I have my suspicions...
R0bert - Today at 12:01 AM
Who do you suspect for such a heinous crime?
0ats - Today at 12:01 AM
Mr Skooks has been called out multiple times for being a possible murderer.
That's all im gonna say.
Hichico - Today at 12:01 AM
Well, I can personally say for certain that one mister skooks was speaking with brent last night! Dearly sorry for snooping, though I could not make out what it was that was going on....
Icadish - Today at 12:02 AM
I don't trust Mr. Skooks
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:02 AM
That sounds, to me, like a pretty solid bunch of information
I mean, unless you all are in cahoots but hey
I am tooooo sick of this to play the wine game
Icadish - Today at 12:02 AM
Brent do you have anything to say for yourself?
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:02 AM
I saw that movie
I know that if i think too long about it both the wines are poison
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:02 AM
[Brent seems concerned about its wellbeing.]
R0bert - Today at 12:03 AM
I feel we have a lot of evidence pointing at Mr. Skooks. It would be ungeneric of me to not go along with said evidence.
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:04 AM
-- ..- .-. -.. . .-. / -.. --- . ... -. .----. - / ... --- ..- -. -.. / .-.. .. -.- . / .- / --. --- --- -.. / - .. -- .
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:04 AM
:apple: I vote Mr Skooks!
0ats - Today at 12:04 AM
:apple: I vote Mr Skooks.
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:04 AM
...
"I'm a Doctor."
O o o o - Today at 12:04 AM
cannon

skooks 2 (hawkmoth, puff, )

20 min to go. 4 is majority. lynch or lose
R0bert - Today at 12:04 AM
:apple: Voting Mr. Skooks. It's the most generic choice.
0ats - Today at 12:04 AM
we've probably made a terrible decision here.
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:04 AM
Oh, probably
Hichico - Today at 12:04 AM
Hmm, my dotspeak is a little...rusty but I believe brent said "Murder is not a good thyme?"
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:05 AM
but where has thinking about it ever gotten us
O o o o - Today at 12:05 AM
cannon

skooks 3 (hawkmoth, puff, r0bert)

20 min to go. 4 is majority. lynch or lose :bug:(edited)
Icadish - Today at 12:05 AM
Come to think of it, Robert may seem to be voting for the majority...
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:05 AM
-.-. .-.. --- ... . / . -. --- ..- --. ....
Icadish - Today at 12:05 AM
But they could be a killer themselves
0ats - Today at 12:05 AM
if im being honest, you're all suspicious
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:05 AM
Also possible. Are we playing the wine game?
Icadish - Today at 12:05 AM
How so? I've yet to vote anyone innocent off the ship
R0bert - Today at 12:05 AM
That is a horrible and ungeneric thing to do. Why would I ever kill anyone?
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:06 AM
.-- .... .- - / .. ... / - .... . / .-- .. -. . / --. .- -- . ..--..
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:06 AM
Because it looks to me like we're playing the wine game and 4 of the glasses are poisoned
Hichico - Today at 12:06 AM
Hmm, brent can you tell us what you and skooks were doing as of last night?
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:06 AM
.-- . / .-- . .-. . / -.. .. ... -.-. ..- ... ... .. -. --. / .-- .... --- / .-- . / .- .-. . / -.-. --- -. -.-. . .-. -. . -.. / .- -... --- ..- -
Icadish - Today at 12:07 AM
Let's not be hasty in our decision, this is do or die
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:07 AM
* Skooks pulled out a security badge.
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:07 AM
.. / .- -- / ..-. .-. .. . -. -.. ... / .-- .. - .... / -- .-. / ... -.- --- --- -.- ...
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:07 AM
Uh huh. I've lifted badges off of cops too, what of it.
Hichico - Today at 12:07 AM
Hmm. I see
Icadish - Today at 12:08 AM
Hawkmoth and Puff are both voting for Skooks and I donb'
t trust those guys as far as I can throw em
O o o o - Today at 12:08 AM
cannon

skooks 3 (hawkmoth, puff, r0bert)

16 min to go. 4 is majority. lynch or lose :bug:
0ats - Today at 12:08 AM
:apple: I'm no longer voting for Skooks.
Hichico - Today at 12:08 AM
Well, as it stands the most suspicious members of this little cruise, to me, are puff and Skooks.
O o o o - Today at 12:08 AM
cannon

skooks 2 (hawkmoth r0bert)

20 min to go. 4 is majority. lynch or lose :bug:
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:09 AM
Oh come on.
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:09 AM
*Mr Skooks brings it closer to Hawkmoth. It's not a police badge, more of a name tag as a security officer for [some place]*
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:09 AM
I mean, yeah, we want to survive but without any like
Concrete information
We've only got everybody's word to go on.
Hichico - Today at 12:09 AM
Of course, with a blatant confession, hawkmoth is also suspicious
...to say the least
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:09 AM
.... .- .-- -.- -- --- - .... / .... .- ... / -. --- - / ... .... --- .-- -. / .- -. -.-- - .... .. -. --. / -... ..- - / ...- .. --- .-.. . -. - / - . -. -.. . -. -.-. .. . ... / ... .. -. -.-. . / -... --- .- .-. -.. .. -. --.
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:09 AM
My evidence is that I couldn't have tried to kill Puff, because I was busy killing Mors.
O o o o - Today at 12:09 AM
* O o o o is eating a bag of Taco's Belle, plastic and all. *
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:10 AM
(With the name of "Eksx Eklijigh", and Mr. Skooks's picture.)
Hichico - Today at 12:10 AM
But you still killed someone.
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:10 AM
Yeah. Mors!
Who here didn't think Mors was up to something
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:10 AM
*You could've killed someone earlier*
0ats - Today at 12:10 AM
I dont know what to tell you.
I was almost killed last night, i have done nothing wrong.
The only proof i have is my captain hat no longer being with me.
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:10 AM
.. / - .... --- ..- --. .... - / -- --- .-. ... / .-- .- ... / ..-. .. -. .
- .... . -.-- / .-- . .-. . / .--. .-. --- ...- . -. / .. -. -. --- -.-. . -. -
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:11 AM
I'm sticking on Skooks.
Puff seems more likely to be telling the truth
It's true. There is no hat.
0ats - Today at 12:11 AM
:apple: I'm voting for Hawkmoth. Sorry friend, but killing someones never okay.
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:12 AM
yo what the fuck
You're opting for REVENGE over logic?
Hichico - Today at 12:12 AM
Ah this is troubling.... On the one hand we have a confessed killer.
0ats - Today at 12:12 AM
Yep.
Hichico - Today at 12:12 AM
On the other, we have two hypothetical potential killers
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:12 AM
[Brent looks worried. Somehow.]
O o o o - Today at 12:13 AM
cannon

skooks 2 (hawkmoth r0bert)
hawkmoth 1 (puff )

12 min to go. 4 is majority. lynch or lose :bug:(edited)
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:13 AM
I can't believe I'm being targeted over a death that was going to happen anyways.
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:13 AM
* Mr. Skooks motions towards everyone, as if to say "But it would've been Our coice.*
0ats - Today at 12:13 AM
You still killed someone and admitted to doing it.
everyone else still has a chance to be innocent.
Icadish - Today at 12:13 AM
Hmm, come to think of it
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:13 AM
*choice
Icadish - Today at 12:14 AM
Mors made a good point, a smart mafia would've kept them alive so we'd vote them off today
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:14 AM
I'm still voting for Skooks. I still think Skooks is more likley, and Puff could just be dumb, not malicious.
Icadish - Today at 12:14 AM
I don't think Hawkmoth is our killer
Hichico - Today at 12:14 AM
Ah, that is a good point
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:14 AM
* Mr. Skooks nods solemmly*
0ats - Today at 12:15 AM
So how is this going to go down?
Someone's a killer.
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:15 AM
... -.- --- --- -.- ...
.... .- ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / -... . . -. / -.. . -.-. . .. ...- .. -. --. / -- .
O o o o - Today at 12:16 AM
9 min to go
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:16 AM
.. .----. -- / -. --- - / .-- .. .-.. .-.. .. -. --. / - --- / -... . .-.. .. . ...- . / - .... .. ...
Hichico - Today at 12:16 AM
Much like the great two faced horror Selb'nguurathros, I am incredibly torn asunder over this decision
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:17 AM
"Everyone's right about Hawkmoth. When you think about it, the Mafia wouldn't be so hasty as to kill Mors. That leaves me."
Icadish - Today at 12:18 AM
Robert seems suspiciously uninvolved with all this
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:18 AM
"I was tryign to protect Brent. End of Story."
Hichico - Today at 12:18 AM
Ah, yes! R0bert? What have you to say?
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:18 AM
* Motion to correct itself, that's its story and its sticking to it.*
R0bert - Today at 12:18 AM
I am a generic. I only act generically.
I follow what is the majority, that's the most generic option.
O o o o - Today at 12:18 AM
5 minutes
6 minuites i mean
Hichico - Today at 12:18 AM
And, now tell me
As a generic
Why exactly is your name Robert?
O o o o - Today at 12:19 AM
25 past the hour is the deadline.
Hichico - Today at 12:19 AM
that's an oddly specific name
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:19 AM
i mean
it is a longer version of the name bob
R0bert - Today at 12:19 AM
Yes. That is all. In City, Robert was a popular name.
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:19 AM
[Brent anxiously glances at the clock.]
Hichico - Today at 12:19 AM
I was under the impression that all generics simply went by Bob though.
No matter, I shall add it to my data
O o o o - Today at 12:20 AM
4 min
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:20 AM
This is a dumb clock anyways. It doesn't have any numbers, it just says DAYTIME and NIGHTIME.
Icadish - Today at 12:20 AM
Oh nooo
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:20 AM
-... . - - . .-. / - .... . / -.. . ...- .. .-.. / -.-- --- ..- / -.- -. --- .-- / - .... .- -. / - .... . / -.. . ...- .. .-.. / -.-- --- ..- / -.. --- -. .----. -
[It votes for Hawkmoth.]
O o o o - Today at 12:20 AM
O o o o: all clocks must be destroyed.
Hichico - Today at 12:21 AM
Ah, very well. Should the clock run out of time and I have yet to vote, please offer my vote to the majority.
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:21 AM
Well, shit then.
O o o o - Today at 12:21 AM
cannon

skooks 2 (hawkmoth, r0bert)
hawkmoth 2 (puff, Brent. )

12 min to go. 4 is majority. lynch or lose :bug:
R0bert - Today at 12:21 AM
:apple: Voting for Hawkmoth. With the most votes, it's the most generic option.
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:21 AM
Shit
Look
Icadish - Today at 12:21 AM
Oh geez
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:21 AM
the MAFIA WOULD NOT
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:21 AM
"Hawkmoth"
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:21 AM
who am i kidding they're gonna hammer
O o o o - Today at 12:22 AM
cannon

skooks 1 (hawkmoth)
hawkmoth 3 (puff, Brent. R0bert)

3min to go. 4 is majority. lynch or lose :bug:(edited)
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:22 AM
* :apple: "HAWKMOITH"
0ats - Today at 12:22 AM
getting on this ship was a mistake
O o o o - Today at 12:22 AM
:hammer:
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:22 AM
*Hawkmoth"
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:22 AM
Hawkmoth heads towards the cannon flipping everybody off
Icadish - Today at 12:22 AM
So either Puff, Hawkmoth, and Robert are in cahoots, or Mr. Skooks is a killer
O o o o - Today at 12:23 AM
getting on this ship was a mistake
O o o o: it's right there in the name of the cruise. Don't take the cruise. At least you have learned.
Anyway, who did you decide to get launched into the cannon? The uh... i don't think there'd be anything left if I put them in there.
Hawkmoth lifts both middlefingers to the tour group and jumps off and then flutters away.
"worst cruise ever"
O o o o: I don't think that guy was part of the other dudes, from the sincerity of their chutzpah and the wave of their knavery. The cut of the chops. The rash of their brashness. The hunk of their spunk.
While O o o o is going on like this, three members of the tour group sneak up on all of the others
and each of them toss one another off the ship.
"Well, this exhibit turned out very well, in my opinion," O o o o said, shifting slideways off the deck.
The three remaining people on deck now had the boat to themselves! Hooray! Off to fortuna for them on their brand new old cruise ship! In a month or so, they might get somewhere with it.
The three remaining people on deck were:
Mr Skooks, who was a Doctor with the mutineers,
R0bert, who had no powers,
and
Brent. the loveable little guy who also had no powers.
the ship sailed off into the sunset, and everyone else below "landed safely" or maybe they didn't. the end

MAFIA WON


O o o o, tumbling to the surface of the planet, encounters a migrating Carrier Waterfowl who has a "One Week Ago" device tied to it. O o o o collides with the bird, causing a spliter parallel universe to be created where they go back in time by a week but retain a foreboding sense of experience about things to come, so now there are two different universes, one where everything in this cruise happened, and another where they run their dang antivirus on the ship for the first time in forever, and the animatronic dudes can't take over the ship.(edited)
Congratulations! This either did or did not happen! You can safely reuse your characters.

d5
Spoiler :
fake

d6
Spoiler :
out

d7
Spoiler :
!!!


*****************

Roles:

Spoiler :
Hip-Dong was town cop
Mr. Skooks was mafia doctor
Brent. and R0bert were mafia plain
Everyone else was town plain

____

1. Player: cmdrcade

Name: Klovair
Species: Kaikian
Bio: A normal employee of Cwest Technologies, they were promoted by pure chance when their manager had a heart attack. They have absolutely no clue what they're doing and it's a wonder they haven't gotten anything blown up yet.
Stats: Strength: 1 Endurance: 3 Agility: 6 Intelligence: 2 Charisma: 4 Luck: 10(edited)


___________________________________________________
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

2. Player: TangledAlmond

Name: Hip-Dong
Species: Delphik
Bio: Hiiiii!!!! Hii!! Hi everyone hey hello it's me Hip I'm super excited to be here!! Oh man there's so many things I feel like I wanna say here wait how long is this interview?? Is this even an interview? Wait what was the question? I have an idea you know what you should do during these interview things you should write down all the questions beforehand and then- *hip's head is pushed to the side by one of his arms* Yes, and I'm Dong, and this bio is only supposed to be like a paragraph long so now we don't have any more room to actually describe ourselves. Thanks Hip. Thanks, this is real nice, man. Thanks. THANK YOU. THANKS.
Stats: Str [2], Int [2], Cha [4], End [8], Agi [4], Luck [6]


___________________________________________________
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

3. Player: Athenike

Name: R0bert
Species: Generic
Bio: Works at Work, in cubicle. Types code, by hitting Keyboard and then somehow code comes out of the computer onto the floor which R0bert then sweeps up and assembles into Program. Currently on Vacation, because of a scheduled Workplace Incident.
Stats <total 26>: Strength [2] Intelligence [6] Charisma [3] Endurance [9] Agility [2] Luck [4]



_________________________________________________________
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


4. butterfliesDance

Brent.
Tilde
Bio: a smelly tilde who is good at planting things and making potions out of them that make you feel good. Brent. has what you need to feel good. Ask Brent. for deals on the good stuff
Stats: STR [3] INT [3] CHA [4] END [4] AGI [2] LUK [10]


____________________________________________________________
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

5. Player: RobustLaser

Name: Hawkmoth
Species: Fairy
Bio: Hawkmoth doesn't get along with other Fairies, because she generally thinks she's unlike them, even though you can sorta find -> replace 'prank' with 'fight' and you're not that far off. Still, there's something to be said about a fairy you might have second thoughts about wrestling with.
Stats: STR [8] INT [3] CHA [5] END [2] AGI [5] LUK [3]


______________________________________________________________
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

6. Hichico

Name: Solrac
Species: Tegyp
Job: Scientist of the Occult
Bio: Solrac has worked for many years on his research into the ancient occult madness of S'llllthreb'nck'da, and has learned many things. These things should not be told to any other living being.
Stats <total 26>: Strength [1] Intelligence [10] Charisma [2] Endurance [2] Agility [1] Luck [10]

___________________________________________________________
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

7. Starlit

name: Bobble
species: Aftik
bio: Well, howdy there captain!! I'm bobble!!! I came aaaaaaaall the way here from Taika to come along today!! Normally i work as a potion maker, but i cook sometimes for visitors who come to the planet!! making my potions is really relaxing for me, and sometimes, they can do weird things!! like, once, i made a potion for luck, but i dropped it, and all the plants there grew REALLY BIG!!! IT WAS SO EXCITING!!
Strength:4
Intelligence:5
Charisma:5
Endurance:4
Agility:4
Luck:4

________________________________________________________
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

8. Spish

Name: Icadish
Species: Gondii
Bio: Icadish works in a customs office, stamping things all day long. One day, they stamped the wrong thing, which resulted in them marrying a spouse who already had a batch of children. They proceeded to make more childbatches. Now they're on a mandated worktime vacation to get away from their family, who they love but can be a bit much sometimes.
Stats: STR [3] INT [6] CHA [1] END [4] AGI [4] LUK [8]

_____________________________________________________
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

9.Gimeurcookie

Name: Mors v24
Species: Robot / Mors
Bio: A normal Mors unit that like many others has a eye for shiny coins and good friends. Doesn't seem to be good at collecting either. Tends to stay out of trouble and likes to place the room lamp they carry around via tail on themselves as a disguise. It never works.
Stats <total 26>: Strength [1] Intelligence [1] Charisma [5] Endurance [2] Agility [7] Luck [10]

________________________________________
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


10. Oats

Name: Puff Scrunchly
Species: Gigne
Bio: Puff needed a break from the endless cycle of "fix", "get payed" "fix again" that most IT jobs force on to you. They decided that this tourist attraction would be "hecka cool and fun" and a well deserved break.
Stats <total 26>: Strength [3] Intelligence [8] Charisma [8] Endurance [2] Agility [3] Luck [2]



______________________________
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

11. DS piron

Name: Eksx "Mr. Skooks" Eklijigh
Species: Ashlaiz
Bio Security Officer for some business or another, whether it be this ship or elsewhere. Often called "Mr. Skooks" due to hard-to-pronounce nature of his name.
Stats: Strength-8 Intelligence-7 Charisma-1 Endurance-4 Agility-5 Luck-1

___________________________________
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

12. ufr lammar

name: steve bikerman
[Image: Sem_titulo.png]
species: generic
bio: Ships are equal to motorcycles ... IN SPACE. - Steve Bikerman
Strength - 6
Intelligence - 3
Charisma - 5
Endurance - 5
Agility - 6
Luck - 1


notes: Steve bikerman was survivor i guess. it was going to be icadish until steve said they couldn't play
because once the 12th player joined up i was like "okay let's make one of them randomly a survivor"

Also Babybowser101 also had to drop out before starting:
Name: Mr. Green
Species: Contractor (Formerly Athonae)
Bio: You got on this ship for multiple reasons. One of them happens to be that this ship is likely full of gullible idiots. The other is that you happen to like the idea of spending some time relaxing. However, you're now realizing that this ship doesn't just have idiots on it, it's run by them. This is going to be a longer trip than you expected.
Stats <total 26>: Strength [5] Intelligence [6] Charisma [6] Endurance [4] Agility [3] Luck [2]

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
02-06-2017, 07:32 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Wheat
 RE: 4tuna Mafia Game
&nbsp;

Offline
Posts: 5,317
Joined: Jul 2011
night actions:
Spoiler :
n1:

```

24 Mors v24/gimeurcookie : block hawkmoth 12
19 Steve Bikerman/UFR La: comm hawkmoth 4
18 Mr Shooks/DS Piron: do the death 10
18 Klovair/Cmdrcd: comm r0bert 11
15 Hip-Dong/Almond: comm mors 9
13 Bobble/Aftik: set up herbs and min 13
12 Robert/Athenike: comm hawkmoth 14
12 Brent./butterflies: check back of ship 20
11 Hawkmoth/Robustlaster: comm puff 11
10 Puff/Oats: flavorgate bobbie 9
7 Icadish/Spish: drugs 14
6 Solrac/Hichico: read about kl'ythrab the forgotten void 1 reroll att 8, reroll 15





N2

20 Icadish/Spish: comm kloair 18
17 Solrac/Hichico: watch mors 7 reroll att 3
15 Hawkmoth/Robustlaster: block/beat up mors 12 %
14 Hip-Dong/Almond: investigate mors 3 reroll att 3
12 Mors v24/gimeurcookie: luck look for items 1 reroll att 16, reroll 13 x
12 Mr Shooks/DS Piron: frame gime 5
10 Klovair/Cmdrcd: investigate mors 16
10 Brent./butterflies: kill klovair 6 reroll att 18, reroll 14
7 Puff/Oats: comm hawkmoth 6
5 Robert/Athenike: 18 investigate hip-dong





n3

22 Mr Skooks/DS Piron: 7 protect brent. $$
20 Icadish/Spish: 7 Track skooks
17 Hawkmoth/Robustlaster: destroy mors 19 DESTROYED.
16 Mors v24/gimeurcookie: 6 comm icadish
14 Solrac/Hichico: 16 track skooks
13 Brent./butterflies: 12 destroy puff - "extra life" heads
10 Puff/Oats: track mors 1 attempt reroll 3
6 Robert/Athenike: 2 attempt reroll 11 protect skooks


mafia chat:
Spoiler :
great - Yesterday at 8:11 PM
Yr friends now.
DS Piron - Yesterday at 8:42 PM
So, what's the plan, guys?
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 8:42 PM
Well, the captain has gotta die first.
I say we also pick people to start becoming friends with. That can give us the upper hand.
DS Piron - Yesterday at 8:43 PM
Agreed.
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 8:44 PM
I'll start with Hawkmoth.
As for our removal of Puff, who want's to kill them?
My mistake
DS Piron - Yesterday at 8:45 PM
Seems like an obvious target, but perhaps it's best we start obvious. I dunno.
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 8:45 PM
Doesn't look like we're killing tonight
great - Yesterday at 8:45 PM
Well n1 you aren't killing.
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 8:45 PM
Yeah
Let's just communicate and get all the info we can from the other people
great - Yesterday at 8:46 PM
you have to choose one of you do to the n1 "kill"
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 8:46 PM
?
n1 you aren't killing.
DS Piron - Yesterday at 8:46 PM
It's not one of the players, but an NPC(edited)
Or we're picking the person who puts the ship off the rails(edited)
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 8:47 PM
My agility is 2
We should go with whoever has the highest agil
DS Piron - Yesterday at 8:48 PM
Agility: 5.
Flower?
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 8:48 PM
i have 2 too
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 8:48 PM
Alright DS, you're up
DS Piron - Yesterday at 8:48 PM
*Nods*
I'll try to get in contact with Steve tonight, if the 'kill doesn't take a night action.
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 8:49 PM
my luck is ten so if anyone ever wants to pull a Sure Why Not
DS Piron - Yesterday at 8:49 PM
...Any advice on FRIENDing Steve Bikerman?(edited)
great - Yesterday at 8:49 PM
n1 will always go through no matter what.
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 8:50 PM
Mmm...try to appeal to his likes
He likes "on space"
great - Yesterday at 8:50 PM
for nights after this, remember, DS has doctor abilities, which means a free "protect" of your teammates.
DS Piron - Yesterday at 8:50 PM
Ah. Right. Crew can kill too.
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 8:50 PM
in other games i've played "Doctor" means 'revives another player once'
DS Piron - Yesterday at 8:51 PM
Forgot that as I don't think anyone tried last game(edited)
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 8:51 PM
so forgive me if i get confused
great - Yesterday at 8:53 PM
yeah doctor is both protect another player, or if you're mafia, you can protect/obfuscate a person from investigations(edited)
that's so tracking an action doesn't reveal alignment.
you can "doctor" results or be a healing doctor.
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 8:54 PM
SNRK
DS Piron - Yesterday at 9:54 PM
Have we all voted fo Mors? Should we?
great - Yesterday at 9:54 PM
no talking during day
in mafia chat.
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 9:54 PM
oh huh
DS Piron - Yesterday at 9:54 PM
Oh. Whoops.
great - Yesterday at 10:04 PM
you can talk again
DS Piron - Yesterday at 10:05 PM
Alright, So. What's the plan? Who are we killing, who's doing the killing, and who are we going try and frame, if reasonable?
great - Yesterday at 10:06 PM
Athenike is writing an essay right now
you can decide on something for them to do if you want
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 10:08 PM
ughhh internet
my suggestion personally is Klovair - you - Mors
respectively
great - Yesterday at 10:10 PM
DS can't frame anybody if they're doing killing
DS Piron - Yesterday at 10:11 PM
I think Flower means I kill Klovar today, then we try to Mors voted off tomorrow
Seems like a decent idea.
great - Yesterday at 10:12 PM
right i'm saying DS you're a Doctor which means you get a boost to framing a townie/innocenting a teammate
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 10:12 PM
oohh
hmm ok ill do the kill yeah?
great - Yesterday at 10:13 PM
and what would you like athenike to do
since they're afk
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 10:13 PM
what can athenike do?
great - Yesterday at 10:13 PM
whatever action you want.
anyone can try any action (except for doctor protecting, cop alignment check, and hitman hit) with a slight chance of success, power roles and mafia hit just have a huge chance of success
who are you killing?
forgot
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 10:16 PM
ds, we ok on klovair aim?
DS Piron - Yesterday at 10:17 PM
Yeah, It looks like It'll be Flower killing Klovar, and I'll frame Gime.
great - Yesterday at 10:28 PM
what do you want athenike to do?
they can do anything
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 10:29 PM
uhhh athenike should
...can you link the rules again i lost them
DS Piron - Yesterday at 10:31 PM
http://eagle-time.com/showthread.php?tid=1907&page=11
great - Yesterday at 10:31 PM
REMOVE
PROTECT
BLOCK
COMMUNICATE
TRACK
WATCH
INVESTIGATE
(mafia can't do two removes in one night tho.)
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 10:32 PM
athenike should investigate hip-dong
great - Yesterday at 10:32 PM
protect is doctor, or "doctor", investigate is flavor investigating.
DS Piron - Yesterday at 10:32 PM
I was thinking the same thing
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 10:32 PM
omg ayy
up top
DS Piron - Yesterday at 11:11 PM
So. Who's next? Also, I'll have to keep my nose clean this round.(edited)
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 11:15 PM
hell if i know tbh
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 11:15 PM
Aaaaand I'm back
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 11:15 PM
oh good
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Ok so that Mors unit needs to go
DS Piron - Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Alright.
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 11:16 PM
reasoning?
DS Piron - Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Also, it looks like he might get voted off?
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 11:17 PM
Seems suspicious.... Yeah true
DS Piron - Yesterday at 11:17 PM
We also planted evidence in his room last night.
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 11:17 PM
Ah I missed that
I just speed-read the past nights in like 5 minutes so
What do you think is best?
DS Piron - Yesterday at 11:19 PM
As it stands,
*I'm being suspected because I voted for Mors and Bobble First day, and was at slight risk of getting cannon'd.(edited)
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 11:19 PM
Well then, maybe I should PROTECT you tonight?
DS Piron - Yesterday at 11:20 PM
Would the mafia do anything to a person in my situation?(edited)
*Mors said if Hip and Dong were guilty, then they could toss him next
*Solrac was the last to vote.
...Personally, I think it'd be better to just keep my nose clean and hope for the best.(edited)
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 11:23 PM
So no kills tonight?
DS Piron - Yesterday at 11:25 PM
I dunno. I was more thinking somebody else do the killling while I- try to doctor-Protect someone.
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 11:25 PM
hmmuh
DS Piron - Yesterday at 11:26 PM
It just hit me, as a Doctor, I can prevent Mafia attacks. But why bother if I am Mafia?
great - Yesterday at 11:27 PM
right that's why you can get a boost to Doctor results and Protect your teammates' reputation
power role takes 10 off the requirement for successful d20 roll.
it
DS Piron - Yesterday at 11:28 PM
(Of course, since I'm suspicious, it could be seen through for what it is, me playing the part to avoid suspicion.)(edited)
great - Yesterday at 11:29 PM
PROTECT being called the same thing for protecting investigative results and a dotor protecting a person is just so someone tracking or watching an actiong doesn't automatically get a de facto alignment check with it
anyway i'll need you guys to decide soon
DS Piron - Yesterday at 11:29 PM
...I motion someone other than me get Puff.
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 11:29 PM
Hey we only need 1 more kill to win right?
great - Yesterday at 11:30 PM
there are 8 right now, assuming a successful kill it'd be 7 left with 3 mafia, which is Lynch or lose.
if no successful kill it'd be 8 left with 3 mafia, which is mislynch and lose
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 11:31 PM
Hmm
DS Piron - Yesterday at 11:31 PM
We might be able to shift the blame onto Solrac and/or Hawkmoth, and Icadish's vote was for me...
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 11:32 PM
With as little experience as I have, I'm not sure what the best course of action is
DS Piron - Yesterday at 11:32 PM
...And this is my first Mafia run.
great - Yesterday at 11:32 PM
5 minutes to pick an action
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 11:33 PM
i'll get puff
DS Piron - Yesterday at 11:34 PM
Right. I'll PROTECT you.(edited)
great - Yesterday at 11:36 PM
So Brent. kills puff, Skooks doctors any results on Brent.,
@Athenike™ what's yrs
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 11:36 PM
I'll protect Skooks? Maybe?
great - Yesterday at 11:37 PM
maybe?
y/n
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 11:37 PM
Yes?
great - Yesterday at 11:37 PM
sure okay
February 6, 2017
butterfliesDance - Today at 12:35 AM
high five me yall
DS Piron - Today at 12:36 AM
*Highfive*
butterfliesDance - Today at 12:36 AM
*fuckin up top*
great - Today at 12:37 AM
yeaaaaah congrats winner fun friends
Athenike™ - Today at 12:38 AM
We done it boyz

klovair and icadish friendship
Spoiler :
great - Yesterday at 10:22 PM
yr friens
talk it up. you can talk it up every night from now on.
Spish - Yesterday at 10:22 PM
Yoooo
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 10:23 PM
Y-yay! Friends are great!
H-ello friend!
Spish - Yesterday at 10:23 PM
Hey man, I've been thinking about the vote
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 10:23 PM
T-that vote was s-suspicious all across the board
Spish - Yesterday at 10:23 PM
Bobble, Puff, R0bert, Brent., Mr skooks, Hip-dong
They seemed eager to vote an innocent person off the ship
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 10:24 PM
Yes, I was n-notocomg that as well
Pfff great spelling me
Noticing'
I feel like R0bert is OK though, they're just a generic
But we should definitely still keep an eye on them
Spish - Yesterday at 10:25 PM
Mors kinda creeps me out, but I don't think we should rush to any conclusion until they've actually done something
Bobble, Puff, Mr skooks, Hip-dong though
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 10:26 PM
Puff in particular
That guy r-really creeped me out yesterday
And I-I feel like making them Captian was a bad move...
Spish - Yesterday at 10:26 PM
Have you done any investigating?
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 10:27 PM
I went out to investigate that Mors unit, just to be sure
I'll let you know the results tomorrow evening, if I'm still alive
Spish - Yesterday at 10:28 PM
Mmhmm
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 10:28 PM
What about you? I take it your night action tonight was contacting me?
Spish - Yesterday at 10:28 PM
Yeah, it was
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 10:28 PM
Alright, cool...
Spish - Yesterday at 10:29 PM
You seem harmless enough, I think I can trust you
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 10:29 PM
H-heh... Thanks :)
Hey if I do get killed tonight, tell the rest of the crew I was investigating the Mors unit...
Spish - Yesterday at 10:31 PM
You got it man
Puff is the most immediately suspicious, but I think we should avoid getting on the captain's bad side until it looks like we have a chance of getting rid of him
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 10:33 PM
Indeed, doing so would get us both killed if we're wrong
Or hell it might get us killed even if we were right
Captain has the crew on thoeir side most likely...
Spish - Yesterday at 10:38 PM
If Mors is innocent, I think Mr Skooks is a safe bet
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 10:38 PM
Mr schools... That's the pyramid Head, right?
Spish - Yesterday at 10:38 PM
I believe it's called an ashlaiz
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 10:39 PM
It might be worth throwing their name out there tomorrow
Spish - Yesterday at 10:39 PM
Even if Robert is innocent, having a person who votes with the majority could be dangerous
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 10:39 PM
They just changed their vote Willy nilly
Very suspect
Yes, but it also could be a useful asset to have
...
Spish - Yesterday at 10:40 PM
Or to our benefit I guess
It may be worth getting some information out of Hawkmoth and Solrac. Since they didn't vote for Bobble either.
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 10:43 PM
Alright so the Mors unit is in fact a Mors unit
It looked like a table for a bit
Spish - Yesterday at 10:44 PM
So... just creepy by nature, huh?
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 10:44 PM
But after starting at it it turns out that yes, it is a Mors unit
I mean, I guess so? I feel like I could have e discovered more but I failed...?
Spish - Yesterday at 10:45 PM
Ah, well then
I think that's all there is to discuss for the night
So... good luck man

DMs:

The undefeatable hawkmoth
Spoiler :
RobustLaser - Yesterday at 5:46 AM
hi i'm predictable

Name: Hawkmoth
Species: Fairy
Bio: Hawkmoth doesn't get along with other Fairies, because she generally thinks she's unlike them, even though you can sorta find -> replace 'prank' with 'fight' and you're not that far off. Still, there's something to be said about a fairy you might have second thoughts about wrestling with.
Stats: STR [8] INT [3] CHA [5] END [2] AGI [5] LUK [3]
great - Yesterday at 5:48 AM
Hi predictable!
RobustLaser - Yesterday at 6:14 AM
hawkmoth is here because somebody said there was sport fighting on this boat, and shit, cruises are like, usually fulla people, and that'd be like, a great place, to be strong and cool in front of people so they know how cool and strong she is, and while normally this alone isn't enough to drag her into a bad idea, she wasn't doing anything else this week anyways.


i am WELL AWARE OF HOW PROBABLY UNNECESSARY ANY OF THIS BACKSTORY MAY BE BUT IT CAME TO MIND AND I'M PUTTING IT ON THE RECORD ANYWAYS
great - Yesterday at 6:15 AM
THANK you :smile:
great - Yesterday at 6:47 PM
You're town, no special powers
RobustLaser - Yesterday at 6:47 PM
who needs powers with THESE GUNS
flex
RobustLaser - Yesterday at 8:43 PM
you should post the names of allowable actions in there just for reference at night
I'm gonna Communicate with Puff, I suppose. I guess just "Man I'd love to hear about your double exploding spaceship at some point"

communicating just has a chance of establishing friendship, regardless of how it's done, right?
great - Yesterday at 8:46 PM
yep
great - Yesterday at 9:32 PM
You may send one message to puff.
one message
type it up
RobustLaser - Yesterday at 9:32 PM
oh uh
they didn't get anything?
So I guess just what I said before
"Man I'd love to hear about your double exploding spaceship at some point"
great - Yesterday at 9:45 PM
you receive a message: Greetings Hawkmoth. Though you seem to be very agressive, which is highly ungeneric, I feel it would be best if we collaborated as friends. Groupwork is the most effective form of work, I learned that from Work! Ahah, good times....Reply when you are able.

-R0bert
Worker at Work
RobustLaser - Yesterday at 10:05 PM
From a character standpoint I kind of want to beat up Mors.


but from a game standpoint I should probably just block
great - Yesterday at 10:07 PM
You can block someone by beating them up!!!!!!
RobustLaser - Yesterday at 10:07 PM
SOUNDS GOOD
great - Yesterday at 10:07 PM
who would you like to block
RobustLaser - Yesterday at 10:07 PM
Mors
y'know, i figured 6 hours would be more than enough time to play this but it turns out I have work in 2 and a half hours, and with each day+night taking like an hour to an hour and a half
great - Yesterday at 10:36 PM
shit
RobustLaser - Yesterday at 10:37 PM
Yeah I didn't assume this would be as like, crazy long as it is
great - Yesterday at 10:37 PM
it'll get faster as it goes along
RobustLaser - Yesterday at 10:37 PM
I'll stick around as long as I can
great - Yesterday at 10:44 PM
You beat up the mors unit like a real rudebody and then you find a message from puff
"I accidentally left the cannonballs in the same room as the liquid explosive the first time and then the second time someone tripped over and landed on a landmine. why we had landmine's, i forgot. these good enough answers for you?"
RobustLaser - Yesterday at 10:48 PM
is the implication here that the note was from puff for mors
oh wait
sorry
forogt my
original
message
ALL IS FINE
I KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING
RobustLaser - Yesterday at 11:09 PM
So I'm allowed to attempt a Remove?
great - Yesterday at 11:10 PM
Sure why not
it's one of the least likely moves but you've got strength so it's less least likely
go for the moon.
RobustLaser - Yesterday at 11:10 PM
MIGHT AS WELL
great - Yesterday at 11:10 PM
be walking on the sun
RobustLaser - Yesterday at 11:10 PM
LET'S KILL MORS
maybe
great - Yesterday at 11:24 PM
maybe?
laser? what action are you picking
RobustLaser - Yesterday at 11:29 PM
Oh, sorry
the maybe was in reference to the 'maybe it will work or maybe it will not'
great - Yesterday at 11:30 PM
oh so you're going to do it
RobustLaser - Yesterday at 11:30 PM
yes
great - Yesterday at 11:30 PM
okay
you do it
you absolutely destroy that mors unit and they aren't extant anymore
RobustLaser - Yesterday at 11:54 PM
\o/
great - Yesterday at 11:54 PM
hell yes
that will teach them to learn a thing or two



mors v24, the worst mors. Even worse than v42.

Spoiler :
Gimeurcookie - Yesterday at 5:41 PM
Name: Mors v24
Species: Robot / Mors
Bio: A normal Mors unit that like many others has a eye for shiny coins and good friends. Doesn't seem to be good at collecting either. Tends to stay out of trouble and likes to place the room lamp they carry around via tail on themselves as a disguise. It never works.
Stats <total 26>: Strength [1] Intelligence [1] Charisma [5] Endurance [2] Agility [7] Luck [10]
Generic Mors character.
Can also be a contractor either works

great - Yesterday at 5:44 PM
amazing morsfriend
thanks!
great - Yesterday at 6:46 PM
You're town, no powrs
Gimeurcookie - Yesterday at 6:48 PM
Sweet
Gimeurcookie - Yesterday at 8:44 PM
REDIRECT commands are allowed for normal townies right
Or is that a role thing
great - Yesterday at 8:50 PM
uh.... yeah, but to be honest
redirect is hard
Gimeurcookie - Yesterday at 8:51 PM
As in a hard roll to pull off?
great - Yesterday at 8:51 PM
yes, and hard to figure out
I don't know if i should allow it in online mafia
you can try it.
i'll allow it
Gimeurcookie - Yesterday at 8:53 PM
Acutally let me just continue my gig of doing nothing. I would like to do FLAVOR aka just copy and paste a one sentance flavor I write about Mors doing nothing to 1 or more people at random.(edited)
Would that be an ok move?
great - Yesterday at 8:55 PM
ok
what does that entail though
do you mean communicating, or just "this is the generic action i do" in case someone tries to look
Gimeurcookie - Yesterday at 8:57 PM
It's more along the lines of anyone doing any moves might just spot Mors doing absolutly nothing, Acutally now that I think about it let me not pull anything weird even if it's nothing.
BLOCK Hawkmoth
That's as close to nothing as I can get without acutally doing nothing.
great - Yesterday at 9:15 PM
how do you want to block hawkmoth, CHA or STR?
Gimeurcookie - Yesterday at 9:16 PM
CHA. Also is there anything that's LUCK based just to check for next time.(edited)
great - Yesterday at 9:16 PM
no. luck is passive and greatly increases the chances for rerolls on bad rolls
you could do a custom generic action, though.
Gimeurcookie - Yesterday at 9:17 PM
Alright, I'll see about that for next round if I live
great - Yesterday at 9:23 PM
You try to block hawkmoth, but it probably didn't work?
you get a message: Hip: Hey Mors, it's Hip! I was just calling because one, I hadn't met you yet, and I want to meet everyone, and, two, I'm sorry you didn't get the vote it seems like you really wanted it!!! It would have been cool for someone who wanted the vote to get it as the other didn't seem up for it honestly but that's cool!!! Even so, it would have been cool because someone who is into their role is sure to pump up the party!!!! I dunno what Klonair or whatever his name is was talking about, they seemed so, I dunno, concerned. They need to learn this is all just for fun!! Dong too, really. But I guess he's just a worrywart... some people are just like that!! Dong is too a little, haha!!! Anyway, just called to make your acquaintance and wish you fun and happiness and hope you have a great time even though you didn't get the vote!!!!! Ok byee!!!!! Dong did you wanna say anything? Come on. You sure. Hehe, fine. Ok, uh yeah, byee.
Gimeurcookie - Yesterday at 10:04 PM
Use Luck to look for any useable items on board.
Else make Barking noises all night.
Very loud barking noises.
great - Yesterday at 10:37 PM
Somebody beats you the heck up and it stops you from doin anything. Wow. rude
you got blocked
Gimeurcookie - Yesterday at 11:15 PM
COMMUNICATE icadish
"WOOPS THAT WAS A COP WHY THE HECK WERE THEY SO SUSPIOUS ABOUT EVERYTHING. Ok check it. I'm getting voted off tomorrow buuuuuut we can use this to our advantage. Check who jumpped on the votes for Hip-Dong. The pirates aren't going to off me tonight cause they're going to play it smart. Don't off me tonight. Kill someone. Have the crew off me tomorrow. Check who jumps the votes on me tomorrow."

"After checking all the votes I have decided that the most likely mafia are (In order of most likely) Puff, Skooks, and Hawkmoth."

"Also I hope that Copper is burning in the underworld, really who acts that suspious duuuuuuude???"(edited)
great - Yesterday at 11:53 PM
You get absolutely obliterated in the friggin face
by a volley of punches and such
Gimeurcookie - Yesterday at 11:53 PM
Good
Good
great - Yesterday at 11:53 PM
you don't exist any more
Gimeurcookie - Yesterday at 11:53 PM
Good x2
Wait that's 3
great - Yesterday at 11:53 PM
you're punched off deck
Gimeurcookie - Yesterday at 11:53 PM
I can't count
Oh wow tsk tsk tsk
Should have let the mob kill me
Really missed out there.

Hip-Dong, not Ding-Hop
Spoiler :
TangledAlmond - Yesterday at 4:55 PM
wheat
hey wheeeaaat
hey
hello
hey im gonna join heres my bio
Name: Hip-Dong
Species: Delphik
Bio: Hiiiii!!!! Hii!! Hi everyone hey hello it's me Hip I'm super excited to be here!! Oh man there's so many things I feel like I wanna say here wait how long is this interview?? Is this even an interview? Wait what was the question? I have an idea you know what you should do during these interview things you should write down all the questions beforehand and then- *hip's head is pushed to the side by one of his arms* Yes, and I'm Dong, and this bio is only supposed to be like a paragraph long so now we don't have any more room to actually describe ourselves. Thanks Hip. Thanks, this is real nice, man. Thanks. THANK YOU. THANKS.
Stats: Str [2], Int [2], Cha [4], End [8], Agi [4], Luck [6]
great - Yesterday at 4:57 PM
Yeah!!!!!
great - Yesterday at 6:46 PM
You're town, and a COP
TangledAlmond - Yesterday at 6:46 PM
o fuck sweet
TangledAlmond - Yesterday at 8:43 PM
So i just message u right
great - Yesterday at 8:43 PM
yep!
TangledAlmond - Yesterday at 8:43 PM
can i investigate yet
i mean it is just N1...
like, what are the posible actions i can do
so, i can cop-investigate someone...? :3c
Right just flavor, ok then i wont investigate if its not a real investigate, which i didnt think it would be
right? something like that? ok then i'll
> Communicate Mors
What... what happens now
great - Yesterday at 8:52 PM
i gotta do everything
if it's successful i'll let you know
TangledAlmond - Yesterday at 8:52 PM
:thumbsup:
great - Yesterday at 8:52 PM
if youd like to ready a note in case you only get a single communication, then do so
TangledAlmond - Yesterday at 8:52 PM
ah, yes, ok
should i post the note here now
great - Yesterday at 8:58 PM
sure
TangledAlmond - Yesterday at 8:58 PM
*some shuffling is heard before anyone says anything*
Hip: Hey Mors, it's Hip! I was just calling because one, I hadn't met you yet, and I want to meet everyone, and, two, I'm sorry you didn't get the vote it seems like you really wanted it!!! It would have been cool for someone who wanted the vote to get it as the other didn't seem up for it honestly but that's cool!!! Even so, it would have been cool because someone who is into their role is sure to pump up the party!!!! I dunno what Klonair or whatever his name is was talking about, they seemed so, I dunno, concerned. They need to learn this is all just for fun!! Dong too, really. But I guess he's just a worrywart... some people are just like that!! Dong is too a little, haha!!! Anyway, just called to make your acquaintance and wish you fun and happiness and hope you have a great time even though you didn't get the vote!!!!! Ok byee!!!!! Dong did you wanna say anything? Come on. You sure. Hehe, fine. Ok, uh yeah, byee.
TangledAlmond - Yesterday at 10:04 PM
> Investigate Mors
great - Yesterday at 10:38 PM
Heckin gosh, you try to investigate the mors unit but you trip all over yourself fifty billion times and are unable to do anything because you're a clutz. wow. heck. heck
TangledAlmond - Yesterday at 10:44 PM
:'(

Incredibly hygenic generic, R0bert, who will never die
Spoiler :
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 11:27 AM
Alright, were here, just sitting in the mafia. I want you to show me that you can give me a character-ifa.
great - Yesterday at 4:42 PM
okay one second
great - Yesterday at 5:00 PM
Name: R0bert
Species: Generic
Bio: Works at Work, in cubicle. Types code, by hitting Keyboard and then somehow code comes out of the computer onto the floor which R0bert then sweeps up and assembles into Program. Currently on Vacation, because of a scheduled Workplace Incident.
Stats <total 26>: Strength [2] Intelligence [6] Charisma [3] Endurance [9] Agility [2] Luck [4]
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 5:03 PM
Wonderful
great - Yesterday at 6:46 PM
You're mafia, no special powers
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 6:46 PM
Alrighty
Alright, let's COMMUNICATE with Hawkmoth
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 7:07 PM
Am I doing this right
great - Yesterday at 7:08 PM
It's not n1 yet.
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 7:08 PM
Oh
Yeah I am confused what are we doing
great - Yesterday at 7:14 PM
We start w day 1
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 8:44 PM
Let's COMMUNICATE with HAWKMOTH
great - Yesterday at 9:28 PM
You may send one message to hawkmoth. type it up and i'll send it
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 9:31 PM
Greetings Hawkmoth. Though you seem to be very agressive, which is highly ungeneric, I feel it would be best if we collaborated as friends. Groupwork is the most effective form of work, I learned that from Work! Ahah, good times....Reply when you are able.

-R0bert
Worker at Work
great - Yesterday at 9:31 PM
You receive a message from Klovair/cmdrcaid:
H-hey! I don't know much about the rest of the crew and I really don't trust that Mors unit, but I feel like you can be t-trusted. How about we "band together" i-incase that Mors unit goes n-nuts...?
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 9:32 PM
May I reply?
great - Yesterday at 9:32 PM
no.
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 9:32 PM
Ok
I'm going to be busy for about 30 minutes in 20 minutes.
Then I have an essay to write so. Yeah. Sorry.
great - Yesterday at 9:42 PM
okay
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 9:59 PM
I must go. That was fun! Maybe you won't be done by the time I finish my essay? Haha
great - Yesterday at 10:36 PM
You investigate Hip-Dong. You ascertain that they are very nosy. They have two noses. Noses for sniffing.
Noses are red
Noses are blue
I have a red nose
I have another nose that's not red.

Their stats are
Str [2], Int [2], Cha [4], End [8], Agi [4], Luck [6]
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 11:23 PM
I'm PROTECTing MR SKOOKS
great - Yesterday at 11:52 PM
You try to protect mr skooks, but instead, don't do that.
Athenike™ - Yesterday at 11:52 PM
Wowza, twist
great - Yesterday at 11:52 PM
Because it doesnt seem like the right minute to do that.
then it's day again before you can decide on the right minute

Puff Scrunchly
Spoiler :
0ats - Yesterday at 5:47 PM
Name: Puff Scrunchly
Species: Gigne
Bio: Puff needed a break from the endless cycle of "fix", "get payed" "fix again" that most IT jobs force on to you. They decided that this tourist attraction would be "hecka cool and fun" and a well deserved break.
Stats <total 26>: Strength [3] Intelligence [8] Charisma [8] Endurance [2] Agility [3] Luck [2]

This fine?
great - Yesterday at 5:49 PM
yup! thanks!
great - Yesterday at 6:45 PM
You're town, no powers
0ats - Yesterday at 6:45 PM
:ok_hand:
0ats - Yesterday at 8:46 PM
INVESTIGATE Bobble
great - Yesterday at 9:33 PM
You receive a message from hawkmoth
"Man I'd love to hear about your double exploding spaceship at some point"
You check out bobble.
You get HERBED. you now have one HERB. You may consume the herb at any time.
Also, w/r/t being captain, you may choose one BOON.
Some say this means that being a first mate is good as having a second life. Others say that it means a first mate always comes first. Still others say it this is just a confidence booster, and it lets you feel as if you are an all-around better person. It might be that a First Mate will always have at least one mate. Or maybe the Fates favoring you is just straightforward, and you're more lucky?
0ats - Yesterday at 9:37 PM
so what exactly is a boon?
great - Yesterday at 9:38 PM
a gift
a nice little reward
pick somethin
to get gooder
0ats - Yesterday at 9:39 PM
??
great - Yesterday at 9:39 PM
see the quote above
pick a reward for being captain
0ats - Yesterday at 9:40 PM
"being a first mate is good as having a second life"
great - Yesterday at 9:43 PM
"as good as" may not actually be a second life.
would you like to pick that?
0ats - Yesterday at 9:43 PM
Yep.
great - Yesterday at 9:43 PM
okay, you picked it.
0ats - Yesterday at 10:06 PM
COMMUNICATE with hawkmoth
"I accidentally left the cannonballs in the same room as the liquid explosive the first time and then the second time someone tripped over and landed on a landmine. why we had landmine's, i forgot. these good enough answers for you?"(edited)
0ats - Yesterday at 11:10 PM
Track Mors v24
great - Yesterday at 11:51 PM
You are grabbed from behind and thrown from the deck.
But! What's this!!!!!
Your captain's hat flaps open, and you hit a pocket of air, and are blown back on deck!
Your hat does not survive the fall.
But you do. amazing
you're not captain anymore
you go back inside and also don't track anybody you're not in the mood

Solrac, a real not suspicious Tegyp
Spoiler :
Hichico - Yesterday at 5:37 PM
Name: Solrac
Species: Tegyp
Job: Scientist of the Occult
Bio: Solrac has worked for many years on his research into the ancient occult madness of S'llllthreb'nck'da, and has learned many things. These things should not be told to any other living being.
Stats <total 26>: Strength [1] Intelligence [10] Charisma [2] Endurance [2] Agility [1] Luck [10]
great - Yesterday at 5:37 PM
thank you!
great - Yesterday at 6:46 PM
You're town, no special powers
Hichico - Yesterday at 6:47 PM
lovely
Hichico - Yesterday at 8:44 PM
Just going to be a flavor action tonight, Solrac will be retreating to his room to read over his notes on the vast emptiness of Kl'ythrab the forgotten void.
great - Yesterday at 8:44 PM
Cool, thanks!
great - Yesterday at 9:41 PM
You read about the forgotten void. Its blackness attempts to pull you in....... but LUCKily, you are able to resist it. The spirit inside the blackness of the text imparts upon you a permanent +1 boost to your intelligence.
Hichico - Yesterday at 9:42 PM
awwwwwwwww yeah
great - Yesterday at 9:42 PM
(lol you initially rolled a 1)
(but got lucky)
Hichico - Yesterday at 9:42 PM
holy shit
Solrac with his luck int minmaxing
great - Yesterday at 9:43 PM
you now have 11 int
Hichico - Yesterday at 10:08 PM
How sad, but useful information! Aftiks have no survival instincts...I'll have to write that down.

I suppose the only order of business is to conduct some research, and the first step of research is investigation! Calmly and carefully I shall observe the mutinous bots, perhaps there is something to be learned from them.(edited)
great - Yesterday at 10:08 PM
investigation, watch or track?
Hichico - Yesterday at 10:09 PM
I'd like to watch the mutinous bots, if that's possible. They may report to someone
great - Yesterday at 10:10 PM
they're not a player.
Hichico - Yesterday at 10:11 PM
ahh, right. Well in that case... let's watch the mors unit.
great - Yesterday at 10:39 PM
You attempt to watch the mors unit. You get there, and instantly fall asleep. Great job you didn't watch anybody
Hichico - Yesterday at 11:11 PM
Dreadful, dreadful, dreadful. But still, a wealth of data. I will be tracking down one Mister Skooks. I have some theories to test!
great - Yesterday at 11:46 PM
You attempt to TRACK skooks. You get a good trail on them... they visit Brent., but you're not able to see what they do.

Icadish, a gondii who does the gondii thing (the gondii thing is drugs)
Spoiler :
Spish - Yesterday at 5:37 PM
Yo, sign me up. No character at the ready, but I'll probably be a bit more prepared next time.
No sense in putting forth one of my beloved OCs when there's a chance I might be terrible at the game x)
great - Yesterday at 5:38 PM
Name: Icadish
Species: Gondii
Bio: Icadish works in a customs office, stamping things all day long. One day, they stamped the wrong thing, which resulted in them marrying a spouse who already had a batch of children. They proceeded to make more childbatches. Now they're on a mandated worktime vacation to get away from their family, who they love but can be a bit much sometimes.
Stats: STR [3] INT [6] CHA [1] END [4] AGI [4] LUK [8]
Spish - Yesterday at 5:39 PM
Hey that works for me :wink:
great - Yesterday at 6:45 PM
You're town, no powers
Spish - Yesterday at 6:46 PM
Aye aye captain(edited)
great - Yesterday at 8:09 PM
CHANGE OF PLANS!!!!!
You are now a THIRD PARTY SURVIVOR. Still no powers.
You only win if you're alive at the end, doesn't matter who else wins.
Spish - Yesterday at 8:09 PM
D'aw
Aight
So does that mean I'm okay if the mafia wins?
great - Yesterday at 8:11 PM
yep!
change of plans again........
you're town again.
because someone's dropping out
after n1
yeah.
i know
sorry
Spish - Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Ahh
Well that's fine by me I guess
So what all is there to do on the ship this evening?
I suppose I could do the Gondii thing and just Drugs in my room
No one seems particularly suspicious at the moment. Although the Mors kinda creeps me out.
Yeah I'll stick to my room and mind my business for the first night.
great - Yesterday at 8:46 PM
cool
great - Yesterday at 9:37 PM
You get real high. Your confidence is boosted.
Your charisma temporarily goes up by 6 for tomorrow night, but intelligence drops by 1.
Spish - Yesterday at 9:38 PM
:smile:
Spish - Yesterday at 10:06 PM
Hmm, Solrac, Klovair and Hawkmoth were the only other ones who didn't vote for the clearly innocent person. So that puts them a notch above the rest in my book
And Mors, but screw Mors
Klovair seems harmless enough, think I'll try to form a friendship with them
Yeah communication time
great - Yesterday at 10:20 PM
success! you drop a critical compliment! You are now have a FRIENDSHIP with Klovair.
Spish - Yesterday at 10:21 PM
So does that mean I can communicate with them freely now?
great - Yesterday at 10:21 PM
one sec
Spish - Yesterday at 11:11 PM
Oh boy oh boy, I think I'm gonna use this night to investigate Mr Skooks
No one else seems to suspect them so I doubt anyone else will be digging up dirt on them anytime soon
great - Yesterday at 11:14 PM
investigating for non-cops is flavor
Spish - Yesterday at 11:15 PM
hmm
What else can I do besides communicate then?
great - Yesterday at 11:19 PM
REMOVE
PROTECT
BLOCK
COMMUNICATE
TRACK
WATCH
INVESTIGATE
Spish - Yesterday at 11:19 PM
WATCH Skooks then
great - Yesterday at 11:21 PM
also note with those actions, under 4. in this post it explains the differences between certain types of REMOVE, PROTECT and INVESTIGATE
http://eagle-time.com/showthread.php?tid...#pid156929
Spish - Yesterday at 11:23 PM
Actually, let's go with TRACK if it's not too late
great - Yesterday at 11:42 PM
you receive the following message:
"WOOPS THAT WAS A COP WHY THE HECK WERE THEY SO SUSPIOUS ABOUT EVERYTHING. Ok check it. I'm getting voted off tomorrow buuuuuut we can use this to our advantage. Check who jumpped on the votes for Hip-Dong. The pirates aren't going to off me tonight cause they're going to play it smart. Don't off me tonight. Kill someone. Have the crew off me tomorrow. Check who jumps the votes on me tomorrow."

"After checking all the votes I have decided that the most likely mafia are (In order of most likely) Puff, Skooks, and Hawkmoth."

"Also I hope that Copper is burning in the underworld, really who acts that suspious duuuuuuude???"
You also try to track skooks and fail to, because you're jonesing for a big cheese burger
you eat the cheese burger
Spish - Yesterday at 11:43 PM
Pfft, haha

Klovair, probably the only balanced one here (which means theyre first to go)
Spoiler :
Name: Klovair
Species: Kaikian
Bio: A normal employee of Cwest Technologies, they were promoted by pure chance when their manager had a heart attack. They have absolutely no clue what they're doing and it's a wonder they haven't gotten anything blown up yet.
Stats: Strength: 1 Endurance: 3 Agility: 6 Intelligence: 2 Charisma: 4 Luck: 10(edited)
I humbly opt out of being part of the "mafia" if that is allowed.
great - Yesterday at 4:41 PM
it's picked randomly.
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 4:42 PM
yeah i figured :p
great - Yesterday at 6:48 PM
You're town, no special powers
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 6:48 PM
Alright great
time to fumble my way through this like a complete moron that has no idea what they're doing even though i do know what i'm doing
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 7:42 PM
so uh
is it just me or is nothing going on in the server?
need to know if i need to restart or anything
great - Yesterday at 7:43 PM
no it's fine
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 7:43 PM
aight cool
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 8:20 PM
Fokin hell
I gtg like really soon
great - Yesterday at 8:21 PM
okay no problem
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 8:21 PM
so if you want just make me the arbitrary day 1 death
great - Yesterday at 8:21 PM
sounds good!
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 8:44 PM
Hey if it's not too late to change this
In make me the generic night one kill(edited)
At 9pm I can get back on and that's just in time yaaay
Also, >Communicate R0bert
great - Yesterday at 8:45 PM
umm i already changed it.
sorry
:<
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 8:49 PM
Ah damn
Alroght
great - Yesterday at 9:05 PM
congrats you're still in the game!
someone else is leaving.
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 9:05 PM
Damnit I already made plans to not..
great - Yesterday at 9:05 PM
aw okay
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 9:06 PM
No it's fone
I'll just
Fight the urge to sleep lol
great - Yesterday at 9:06 PM
all right
tell me now though if you'd like to leave instead.
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 9:06 PM
Nah I should be fine
great - Yesterday at 9:06 PM
cool
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Anyways I guess I don't get a night action kek
great - Yesterday at 9:07 PM
you do
i'm computing
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Oh sweet
>Contact R0bert
great - Yesterday at 9:25 PM
You may send a message to r0bert. One message. please enter a message
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 9:29 PM
H-hey! I don't know much about the rest of the crew and I really don't trust that Mors unit, but I feel like you can be t-trusted. How about we "band together" i-incase that Mors unit goes n-nuts...?
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 10:05 PM
Investigate Mors v42
24'
great - Yesterday at 10:21 PM
you're friends with spish now, but i need tyou to accept friend request so I can add you to group DM.
You investigate the mors unit. It's a mors unit all right. At first you thought they were a table because they had a table lamp on them as some sort of disguise but you saw through that disguise. What were they doing being a table? layin' around.
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 10:43 PM
I take it my investigating failed, kek
great - Yesterday at 10:44 PM
it succeeded, that's flavor investigation cause you're not a cop. also don't discuss invest results until the next night.
Furthermore, you died.
sorry
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 10:45 PM
Oh rip.
Also, rip again for blabbing
great - Yesterday at 10:45 PM
you didn't rip for blabbing.
do you still want to play?
you could replace someone who is afk right now
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 10:45 PM
Oh I know that wasn't why I died
But nah I'm fine man, I'm falling asleep ATM and it's getting hard to stay awake
great - Yesterday at 10:46 PM
okay, thanks for playing!
good night!
cmdrcade - Yesterday at 10:46 PM
Yep! Was fun :)
Sucks I died night two but I guess I was just too innocent kekek

Mr. Skooks, pretty much admitted who they are
Spoiler :
DS Piron - Yesterday at 5:58 PM
Name: Eksx "Mr. Skooks" Eklijigh
Species: Ashlaiz
Bio Security Officer for some business or another, whether it be this ship or elsewhere. Often called "Mr. Skooks" due to hard-to-pronounce nature of his name.
Stats: Strength-8 Intelligence-7 Charisma-1 Endurance-4 Agility-5 Luck-1
?
great - Yesterday at 5:58 PM
sure good cool thanks!
great - Yesterday at 6:45 PM
You're a DOCTOR and MAFIA
DS Piron - Yesterday at 6:45 PM
Again? [/lol]
great - Yesterday at 6:45 PM
i know
DS Piron - Yesterday at 9:01 PM
COMMUNICATE: "Hello Steve Bikerman. I have heard that you are interested in Space. I had worked on Space Carrier for sometime, and was interested in a pen pal. Would you like to be it?"
great - Yesterday at 9:02 PM
thought you were doing the kill
DS Piron - Yesterday at 9:02 PM
Oh. Right. Yes.
Forgot about the possibility of that consuming a night action.
great - Yesterday at 9:24 PM
it's time to plot things and steal the ship! You find steve bikerman doing steve bikerthings.
and throw them over the ship
they're gone.
congrats
DS Piron - Yesterday at 9:25 PM
So I'm guessing he bowed out?
great - Yesterday at 9:25 PM
yp
great - Yesterday at 10:40 PM
You plant a GUN on gime. the GUN fires little flags that say "i'm guilty"
no one could break through such a ruse if confronted with it.

Bobble, cannon fodder
Spoiler :
Starlit - Yesterday at 5:35 PM
Character:
name: Bobble
species: Aftik
stats:
Strength:4
Intelligence:5
Charisma:5
Endurance:4
Agility:4
Luck:4
great - Yesterday at 5:39 PM
thank you!
do you have a bio, or should I just make one up?
Starlit - Yesterday at 5:42 PM
um, i gotta get dinner real quick, but i can write one up in a few minutes!!
great - Yesterday at 5:43 PM
sure great!
Starlit - Yesterday at 5:47 PM
bio: Well, howdy there captain!! I'm bobble!!! I came aaaaaaaall the way here from Taika to come along today!! Normally i work as a potion maker, but i cook sometimes for visitors who come to the planet!! making my potions is really relaxing for me, and sometimes, they can do weird things!! like, once, i made a potion for luck, but i dropped it, and all the plants there grew REALLY BIG!!! IT WAS SO EXCITING!!
great - Yesterday at 5:49 PM
good!
great - Yesterday at 6:45 PM
You're town, no powers

Starlit - Yesterday at 8:45 PM
[Bobble sets up several Herbs and Minerals about his room. Witches practice their craft even away from home, you know!!! it's Important to keep certain Energies around oneself to promote a Good Environment!]
great - Yesterday at 9:26 PM
you set up an occult circle to do things. congrats, some spirit says they'll help u out for the next day
your luck temporarily rises by 2
great - Yesterday at 10:01 PM
Hey would you like to replace someone?
they said they have to leave
since you're town and have no powers, you can go right back in.
Starlit - Yesterday at 10:01 PM
i volunteered as fodder since i gotta go to bed,,,,
wheezes,
great - Yesterday at 10:02 PM
ah okay
no problem

legends die young. steve bikerman
Spoiler :
UFR Lammar - Yesterday at 7:30 PM
Can send my character here?
great - Yesterday at 7:30 PM
sure
UFR Lammar - Yesterday at 7:41 PM
[Image: .eJwdyNENhCAMANBdGABaxUNc4wa4ECRIApbQ-mV...height=671]
Steve Bikerman [ Generic Biker 73 ]
Generic
great - Yesterday at 7:43 PM
stats?
UFR Lammar - Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Ships are equal to motorcycles ... IN SPACE. - Steve Bikerman(edited)
great - Yesterday at 7:43 PM
or should i just randomize
UFR Lammar - Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Wait
Strength - 6

Intelligence - 3

Charisma - 5

Endurance - 5

Agility - 6

Luck - 1
great - Yesterday at 7:47 PM
cool, thanks
UFR Lammar - Yesterday at 7:49 PM
Well
Basically the ideia of my character is Bandid Kaith... ON SPACE
great - Yesterday at 7:50 PM
I don't know who that is
UFR Lammar - Yesterday at 7:50 PM

the american dude
Ah
I forgot to tell Bio, right?
Or don~t need?
great - Yesterday at 7:56 PM
don't need i guess
UFR Lammar - Yesterday at 7:56 PM
great
great - Yesterday at 8:09 PM
You are a TOWN player with no special powerrole.
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 8:09 PM
Great
Comunicate with hawkmoth
Steve Bikerman - Yesterday at 9:04 PM
NEED TO GO
SORRY
great - Yesterday at 9:04 PM
ok no prob!
you'll be the n1 kill

a lovely lover named Brent.
Spoiler :
great - Yesterday at 8:02 PM
Brent.
Tilde
Bio: a smelly tilde who is good at planting things and making potions out of them that make you feel good. Brent. has what you need to feel good. Ask Brent. for deals on the good stuff
Stats: STR [3] INT [3] CHA [4] END [4] AGI [2] LUK [10]
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 8:03 PM
my tilde will only smell like roses and cyanide
great - Yesterday at 8:03 PM
Also, you are in the MAFIA.
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 8:03 PM
NEAT
great - Yesterday at 8:03 PM
You have no special powers.
just gotta add you to the group mafia DM
do you have a night action you'd like to do?
it can be generic flavor junk or it can be one of the few that are approved
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 9:01 PM
is there a limit to how much bs you can prompt with luck
great - Yesterday at 9:01 PM
luck is more a passive trait, it triggers rerolls.
so if you get bad rolls, you're more likely to get rerolls.
you could try a luck roll with a generic action tho
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 9:01 PM
niiiice
whats a generic action
great - Yesterday at 9:02 PM
just make something up for flavor.
you might get an item or sommin
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 9:03 PM
> check out the very back of the ship
great - Yesterday at 9:28 PM
You check out the very back of the ship. That ship has a nice ass.
The ship notices you're looking at it with eyes like that.
"Hey. wanna date some time?" it says.
in your tildespeak you agree to date the ship
You are now dating the ship
The ship will try to do what it can to protect you and sway luck in your favor! Your luck has permanently increased by 2.
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 9:31 PM
i lvoe your version of mafia
great - Yesterday at 9:32 PM
ty :smile:
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 10:46 PM
and i'd like to uhhh
if i can do a Generic Action
great - Yesterday at 10:46 PM
you killed the guy
that's your action
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 10:47 PM
ooh right! yes
'v'
great - Yesterday at 11:49 PM
You attempt to throw Puff off the deck.
They are thrown off, but the captain hat they have flaps open and causes them to hit a pocket of air. They land back on the ship. They runn off all like "ahhhhhh ahhh ahhhhhh"
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 11:53 PM
omfg

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
02-06-2017, 07:58 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Wheat
 RE: 4tuna Mafia Game
&nbsp;

Offline
Posts: 5,317
Joined: Jul 2011
observation chat
Spoiler :
Glowymushroom - Yesterday at 6:26 PM
Okie dokie
Glowymushroom - Yesterday at 10:13 PM
Pfft
Klovair - Yesterday at 10:47 PM
I am ded.
Fun.
It appears that I was completely rekt
By no fault of my own
Which is truly unfortunate
Fuxking Mors units
Cant trust em
O o o o - Yesterday at 10:51 PM
so many people visited mors last night
so many
Klovair - Yesterday at 10:51 PM
Kek
I just got the short end of the stick then eh?
My character's endless amount of luck finally ran out
At least they don't have to worry about blowing up the lab anymore
I swear if Icadish is a mafia IMA be pissed
If skooks is a mafia
Than damnit Icadish yer a wizard
O o o o - Yesterday at 10:59 PM
so. the things that happened to mors:

watch mors (failed)
block mors
investigate mors (failed)
protect mors (framing doctor, not protect doctor)
investigate mors(edited)
Klovair - Yesterday at 10:59 PM
Kek
Was I the successful investigating?
O o o o - Yesterday at 10:59 PM
yeah, but only a flavor
the other was a cop
Klovair - Yesterday at 10:59 PM
Damn
O o o o - Yesterday at 10:59 PM
and they would have gotten a false guilty
Klovair - Yesterday at 10:59 PM
Ooooh
Klovair - Yesterday at 11:00 PM
Thanks for confirming Mors' innocence ;)
O o o o - Yesterday at 11:00 PM
here's a case where failing was actually lucky
Klovair - Yesterday at 11:00 PM
Yep
And I think I know who the cop is, kek
O o o o - Yesterday at 11:02 PM
who you think it was
Klovair - Yesterday at 11:02 PM
Anyways I'm actually sleeping now, goodnight O o o o and fellow soon to be deceased peoples
Oh uh
O o o o - Yesterday at 11:02 PM
good night!
Klovair - Yesterday at 11:02 PM
Tekyb
Pyramid
Head
Illuminati man
We welcome the nice 2 headed person
Oh shit
They were the cop
Rip
Glowymushroom - Yesterday at 11:09 PM
10/10
Klovair - Yesterday at 11:09 PM
I hope the pyramid is a cop too
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 11:09 PM
GGWP
i faiLED THE ONE AND ONLY CHECK I HAD
Klovair - Yesterday at 11:09 PM
It's OK hip dong now we get to be on the planet
O o o o - Yesterday at 11:09 PM
You are actually lucky you failed that
Klovair - Yesterday at 11:09 PM
And alive
Because that had a false guilty on it
Mors was innocent!
O o o o - Yesterday at 11:10 PM
because mafia picked to frame gime that night
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 11:10 PM
Why Gime
Klovair - Yesterday at 11:10 PM
Hey be happy
Glowymushroom - Yesterday at 11:10 PM
Everyone hates Mors?
Klovair - Yesterday at 11:10 PM
We totally landed in the water
And are not dead
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 11:11 PM
see i was considering invetsigating someone other than gime but i failed anyway so no regrets
Klovair - Yesterday at 11:11 PM
Lol
I investigated them too
O o o o - Yesterday at 11:11 PM
watch mors (failed)
block mors
investigate mors (failed)
protect mors (framing doctor, not protect doctor)
investigate mors(edited)
n2.
Klovair - Yesterday at 11:11 PM
I got " they look like a table "
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 11:12 PM
Gime if youre innocent then whY ARE U ACTING SO SUSPIVCIOUS
S T O P
wait. wait what is the framing doctor
am i missing something
O o o o - Yesterday at 11:15 PM
PROTECT
it is something doctors do.
also "doctoring" investigations and "protecting" one's own. this way if someone tracks someone's action they don't automatically get tipped off of alignment
that would be unbalanced
also almond gime feels likewise
COMMUNICATE icadish
"WOOPS THAT WAS A COP WHY THE HECK WERE THEY SO SUSPIOUS ABOUT EVERYTHING. Ok check it. I'm getting voted off tomorrow buuuuuut we can use this to our advantage. Check who jumpped on the votes for Hip-Dong. The pirates aren't going to off me tonight cause they're going to play it smart. Don't off me tonight. Kill someone. Have the crew off me tomorrow. Check who jumps the votes on me tomorrow."

"After checking all the votes I have decided that the most likely mafia are (In order of most likely) Puff, Skooks, and Hawkmoth."

"Also I hope that Copper is burning in the underworld, really who acts that suspious duuuuuuude???"
Hip-Dong - Yesterday at 11:19 PM
How am i the suspiciouS ONE WHEN MORS IS PLAYING THESE LIKE> MIND GAMES
anyway. i have an excuse
i dont know a damn thing about anyone or anything on this earth
this is an in-character excuse, too
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 11:56 PM
HI THERE GUYS
ALSO PIRATES DECIDED TO KILL ME
POOR PIRATES COULD HAVE HAD THE MOB KILL ME BUT THEY DIDN'T.
2 X KILL
Also 100% sure Hawk moth is Mafia now
+ Skooks
O o o o - Yesterday at 11:59 PM
you got killed by a townie
sorry
l
o
l
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 11:59 PM
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Bobble - Yesterday at 11:59 PM
sbdudnd hawk is so open about it
Mors v24 - Yesterday at 11:59 PM
DID I REALLY GET KILLED BY A TOWNIE THAT'S THE BEST
O o o o - Yesterday at 11:59 PM
yyyyyup.
February 6, 2017
Bobble - Today at 12:00 AM
also hi i am bad at sleeping
Mors v24 - Today at 12:00 AM
This is one of my favriote runs ever.
O o o o - Today at 12:00 AM
would have been end of game if mafia didn't kill the captain, and the captain got a heads on their extra life flip
Bobble - Today at 12:00 AM
particularly bc i cant really breathe rn
Mors v24 - Today at 12:00 AM
This is a silly trainwreck it's amazing.
I didn't know townies could kill people.
Is it a special role?
O o o o - Today at 12:01 AM
the remove command has a very unlikely chance
it's slightly less unlikely if you're strong, and if your target has low endurance
guess what
hawkmoth is strong, you have 1 endurance
and they rolled a 19
Bobble - Today at 12:01 AM
hahahahahaha
Mors v24 - Today at 12:01 AM
Bad thing about being a Mors.
I wanted to stick to canon with Mors having trash stats
So RIP I kind of telegraphed that I could be killed.
Still AMAZING.
Mafia is sure to win now but it doesn't matter.
Bobble - Today at 12:03 AM
doeS SOLRAC HAVE A MONACLE,,,
Mors v24 - Today at 12:03 AM
I am so glad Hawk killed Mors anyway.
Also yes he does.
Bobble - Today at 12:04 AM
the tegyp has a MONACLE guys
the Best
Mors v24 - Today at 12:04 AM
So now that I know I'm 100% wrong about my list.
I'm going to assume the mafia are the people talking the least.
Thus bringing the least amount of attention.
Bobble - Today at 12:05 AM
watch rob be mafia
Mors v24 - Today at 12:05 AM
Rob is likely Mafia.
I think Skooks is mafia though.
Or just a really bad doctor.
Oh ok the doctor is on the mafia.
Wooooooooops
Bobble - Today at 12:08 AM
akfhcbdudd i love Hawk,
Mors v24 - Today at 12:08 AM
Hawk is so good.
Come on Hawk!!!! Fix our mistake!!!
But mostly!!!!
Bobble - Today at 12:09 AM
hawk kinda reminds me of athena
Mors v24 - Today at 12:09 AM
My mistake!!!
Next time I need to play a more low key character.
Bobble - Today at 12:10 AM
akfndjdn i liked playing bobble but. bedtimes man,
Mors v24 - Today at 12:12 AM
That reminds me lately I asked someone if I can use their Mafia character in canon
So 1 of the last mafia game characters is going to be canon.
It's too bad no one picked a species we haven't seen before this round.
Oh wow poor Hawkmoth.
Bobble - Today at 12:13 AM
i hope larry is canon
Mors v24 - Today at 12:13 AM
Everyone should know that Mors v24 deserved to be punched in the face.
Even though that brought the game a little closer to ending.
Hawkmoth is a fairy so she won't die unlike the rest of us.
She'll just fly away.
Middle fingers in the air.
O o o o - Today at 12:14 AM
have you ever launched a bug out of a cannon
Bobble - Today at 12:15 AM
squish
O o o o - Today at 12:15 AM
do you think a bug even makes it out of the cannon
Mors v24 - Today at 12:15 AM
How much End does hawkmoth have.
O o o o - Today at 12:15 AM
2
Mors v24 - Today at 12:15 AM
Ok she's dead.
RIP sweet prince
Bobble - Today at 12:16 AM
FUCK
I JUST REALIZED SOLRAC IS 'CARLOS' BACKWARDS GOD DAMN IT HICHICO
Mors v24 - Today at 12:17 AM
Freaking Puff.
:clap: THe killer of Mors is a good person :clap:
Bobble - Today at 12:18 AM
is skooks about to vote himself off
aw
Mors v24 - Today at 12:18 AM
SKOOKS JUST ADMITTED TO EVERYTHING
COME ON GUYS
YOU CAN'T BE MISSING THAT
Solrec is mafia
Someone prove me wrong.
He's distracting the votes so no vote is done.
Bobble - Today at 12:20 AM
i love him anyway
Mors v24 - Today at 12:21 AM
NO WE JUST PROVED HAWKMOTH CAN'T BE THE KILLER
WHY GOOP BUDDY WOULD YOU VOTE HAWKMOTH
AND DONE
I can't believe Skooks admitted to being mafia and everyone glazed over it.
So final mafia list.
Solrec, Skooks, And I guess maybe gloop pal
Bobble - Today at 12:24 AM
our sweet prince lives on
Mors v24 - Today at 12:24 AM
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
HAWKMOTH LIVING IS THE BEST ENDING WE COULD HAVE GOTTEN
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Bobble - Today at 12:26 AM
i would like to present laser with this broken pencil i found
as a reward for Best Mafia Character this round
Mors v24 - Today at 12:26 AM
What award do I get for being the worst?
LOOKS AT ALL OF YOU
Bobble - Today at 12:26 AM
a chewed piece of gum
here u go
Mors v24 - Today at 12:27 AM
SKOOKS ADMITTED HAWKMOTH COULDN'T DO IT
Puff - Today at 12:27 AM
you guys really should have let mors been captain
Icadish - Today at 12:27 AM
"So either Puff, Hawkmoth, and Robert are in cahoots, or Mr. Skooks is a killer"
Oh geez, I figured it out too late
It should've been obvious
Mors v24 - Today at 12:27 AM
DUKES UP BOYS
Icadish - Today at 12:27 AM
Puff wouldn't have tried to vote Hawkmoth off the ship if he was mafia
Mors v24 - Today at 12:27 AM
Also I was screaming when Skooks basically admitted to being Mafia and no one noticed.
Puff - Today at 12:27 AM
im so bad at understanding whos mafia
im blind as shit guys
you let me have an extra life and i fucked it up
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:28 AM
I played so much more aggressively than I normally would but would could I say
I embraced Hawkmoth
Mors v24 - Today at 12:28 AM
10/10 BEST TEAM KILL I'M NOT JOKING :clap:
Puff - Today at 12:28 AM
im never playing mafia again i am the worst
the worst
Mors v24 - Today at 12:28 AM
THIS WAS SO FUN
Bobble - Today at 12:28 AM
gime can we make hawkmoth canon
Mors v24 - Today at 12:28 AM
I want :clap: Hawkmoth canon:clap:
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:28 AM
Ditto
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:28 AM
this went absolutely spectacularly for my first mafia game
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:29 AM
look i won't argue against hawkmoth appearing wherever anybody wants her
Puff - Today at 12:29 AM
goodbye
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:29 AM
This finished up just in time for me to go to work, so that's good
Bobble - Today at 12:29 AM
blows hawkmoth a kiss
a wonderful lady

Mors v24 - Today at 12:29 AM
This was so good.
This was such a good run.
Icadish - Today at 12:29 AM
I knew Mors advice was sound and that it couldn't have been Hawkmoth
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:30 AM
yall almost got us!! yall almost got us
&& u were so close i delayed the hawkmoth vote so hard
Mors v24 - Today at 12:30 AM
I was like
R0bert - Today at 12:30 AM
I JUST REALIZED SOLRAC IS 'CARLOS' BACKWARDS GOD DAMN IT HICHICO
DOES HE HAVE PERFECT HAIR AND TEETH LIKE A MILITARY CEMETARY?
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:30 AM
I didn't think it would happen.
R0bert - Today at 12:30 AM
Also AYAYYA
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:30 AM
But yeah, the idea that maf would leave mors alive for us to use a lynch on that was totally true i think
R0bert - Today at 12:30 AM
WE DID IT WOOOO
Mors v24 - Today at 12:30 AM
"Oh no no one could legit vote for hawkmoth after it was proven it couldn't be hawkmoth"
Icadish - Today at 12:30 AM
Shoulda went with my gut instinct and voted Skooks off right at the beginning
R0bert - Today at 12:30 AM
No one even suspected me
Icadish - Today at 12:31 AM
I DID
Bobble - Today at 12:31 AM
at least bobble got to be the First Flying Aftik
Icadish - Today at 12:31 AM
I SUPER SUSPECTED YOU
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:31 AM
I JUST. BOOM

[FINALLY VOTES FOR HAWKMOTH]
[SOMEHOW ACTUALLY FUCKING WINS?????]
Mors v24 - Today at 12:31 AM
SOL WASn'T A FREAKING MAFIA
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:31 AM
Funnily enough, the plan was to get Mors voted off since the first vote.
Mors v24 - Today at 12:31 AM
HE HAD ALL THE MAKINGS OF ONE
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:31 AM
We even planted evidence.
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:31 AM
THAT DAMN GENERIC
Solrac - Today at 12:32 AM
lmao, I couldnt think of a name so, yeah
Mors v24 - Today at 12:32 AM
GENERIC TOO OP
R0bert - Today at 12:32 AM
PFFFF
Icadish - Today at 12:32 AM
I was the only one who suspected Skooks from the beginning
Bobble - Today at 12:32 AM
solrac was wonderful
Icadish - Today at 12:32 AM
Well me and Klovair anyway
Mors v24 - Today at 12:32 AM
It's SO HARD TO TELL IF R0b WAS A MAFIA OR JUST PLAYING GENERIC
Bobble - Today at 12:32 AM
everyone was wonderful
R0bert - Today at 12:32 AM
THAT'S THE IDEA
Solrac - Today at 12:33 AM
I tried to make solrac strange enough that everyone would be conflicted if he was mafia or not
R0bert - Today at 12:33 AM
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT WORKED
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:33 AM
did anyone ever suspect me until i voted hawkmoth thats what i wanna know
Mors v24 - Today at 12:33 AM
R0BS THE KIND OF DUDE WHO'D VOTE HIMSELF OFF.
No I did not.
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:33 AM
B)
Mors v24 - Today at 12:33 AM
CAN'T BELIEVE I ONLY GOT SKOOKS RIGHT
Solrac - Today at 12:33 AM
dropping things like "Ah yes the eldritch abomination I mentioned even though I'm a scientist apparently"
Bobble - Today at 12:33 AM
i like his monacle
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:33 AM
I wish we had picked Solrac or Hawkmoth for the last hit.
Icadish - Today at 12:33 AM
I knew it was either Bob, Brent, and Skooks or Puff, Hawkmoth, and Bob, and it should've become obvious when Puff went for the Hawkmoth kill
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:34 AM
Completly forgot the captain thing
Icadish - Today at 12:34 AM
But I wasn't fast enough
Mors v24 - Today at 12:34 AM
I just cannot.
Believe.
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:34 AM
I figured if skooks was maf, brent had to be maf as well
Mors v24 - Today at 12:34 AM
Skooks got away with basically saying he was mafia.
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:34 AM
But I didn't want to confuse the issue, so I figured I'd keep on skooks until skooks is dead
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:34 AM
HE DID IT WELL THOUGH
HE DIDNT DENY EXCESSIVELY
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:35 AM
BUT OKAY LET'S BE REAL
ONCE SKOOKS IS DEAD
AND ONCE BRENT IS DEAD
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:35 AM
I wasn't even try to admit to being mafia
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:35 AM
ROBERT PROBABLY DOESN'T DIE
Mors v24 - Today at 12:35 AM
YEAH NO
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:35 AM
NOPE
Mors v24 - Today at 12:35 AM
NERF ROBERT
Icadish - Today at 12:35 AM
I would've totally voted for Robert
Mors v24 - Today at 12:35 AM
NERF ROBERT
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:35 AM
NERF ROBERT
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:35 AM
#nerfrobert
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:36 AM
Roberts are OP
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:36 AM
also i like that i was the only victim that unambiguously got away
because i could just fly off the ship w/e
seeya jerks
Mors v24 - Today at 12:36 AM
Yeah I think no matter what Mafia would have won.
Because SOMEONE killed the COP
:eyes:
Bobble - Today at 12:36 AM
@ gime generic too op plz nerf
Icadish - Today at 12:36 AM
Nice
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:37 AM
killing the cop, which led me to killing you
Like, I already had the idea in my mind that I would maybe try to kill you that night if it was town
but then it was a cop
and i was like 'yep, let's do this'
Mors v24 - Today at 12:37 AM
Mors v24 "Legit the worst"
Solrac - Today at 12:37 AM
I'm a little surprised on one thing
Mors v24 - Today at 12:37 AM
THAT COP WAS SO SUSPECT THOUGH
Solrac - Today at 12:37 AM
When I mentioned solrac fell asleep
which, actually happened by the way
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:37 AM
i was told 'hey trying to kill somebody isn't too likely' and i was like 'i got 8 strength BRING IT' and then i did a murder
Solrac - Today at 12:38 AM
no one was suspicious of that
Tegyps don't sleep.
O o o o - Today at 12:38 AM
there were many things to be suspicious over.
you were competing with many things.
Mors v24 - Today at 12:38 AM
I was starting to think Solrac is a fake tegyp.
O o o o - Today at 12:38 AM
i don't think..... you could have been subtle in this game.
Mors v24 - Today at 12:38 AM
It was fun, having a lot of suspect things is good.
O o o o - Today at 12:38 AM
subtle wouldn't have worked.
since you know: I KILLED SOMEBODY
Mors v24 - Today at 12:38 AM
I cannot
Freaking.
Believe
Solrac - Today at 12:38 AM
I honestly debated throwing a few uses of the word "Organics" in my lines
Mors v24 - Today at 12:38 AM
I have like what
O o o o - Today at 12:39 AM
and "I'M THE MAFIA"
Mors v24 - Today at 12:39 AM
5 people?
Solrac - Today at 12:39 AM
just to imply
"Wait, organics, what is he a robot?"
Mors v24 - Today at 12:39 AM
Try to stop or investigate me over
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:39 AM
brent is dating the ship btw
Mors v24 - Today at 12:39 AM
Barking
O o o o - Today at 12:39 AM
I know it was great
yeah that's true
brent. is dating the ship


✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:39 AM
butterfliesDance - Yesterday at 9:03 PM
> check out the very back of the ship

great - Yesterday at 9:28 PM
You check out the very back of the ship. That ship has a nice ass.
The ship notices you're looking at it with eyes like that.
"Hey. wanna date some time?" it says.
in your tildespeak you agree to date the ship
You are now dating the ship
The ship will try to do what it can to protect you and sway luck in your favor! Your luck has permanently increased by 2.
O o o o - Today at 12:39 AM
also, it's brent. not brent
there's a period.
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:39 AM
good
Solrac - Today at 12:40 AM
I was pleasantly surprised at the beginning with a bonus point to int
"You read about the forgotten void. Its blackness attempts to pull you in....... but LUCKily, you are able to resist it. The spirit inside the blackness of the text imparts upon you a permanent +1 boost to your intelligence."
O o o o - Today at 12:40 AM
brent. rolled a 20
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:40 AM
brent. and the ship go on to have a long, healthy and loving relationship post-game
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:40 AM
i came in exactly with what i needed
Solrac - Today at 12:40 AM
yeah, fun fact I min maxed solrac
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:40 AM
my muscles
Icadish - Today at 12:40 AM
My partner got killed on the second day x)
Solrac - Today at 12:40 AM
Max Int and Luck
everything else meh
Mors v24 - Today at 12:41 AM
I maxed out Luck the worst stat to keep in line with Mors having bad stats.
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:41 AM
also god that moment where everybody just has to take a few minutes to be like "HAWKMOTH YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO MURDER PEOPLE"
Mors v24 - Today at 12:41 AM
And what's why I died.
I know it gives me rerolls
O o o o - Today at 12:41 AM
luck is a pretty good stat in this game
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:41 AM
brent had 10 luck
which i was delighted about
O o o o - Today at 12:41 AM
bc you are more likely to throw out garbage rolls
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:42 AM
luck is my favorite stat they say, with a clover icon, surprising no one
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:42 AM
okay i have work but everybody tell me their endurance i want to know how well i could have beat everybody up
Mors v24 - Today at 12:42 AM
I just love how hawkmoth just like
<Wakes up>
<Flies outside>
GUESS WHO KILLED THE MORS
O o o o - Today at 12:42 AM
[Image: .eJwdyVEOgyAMANC7cACK0qzibQgSNNOW0Jp9LLv...WxQoBg0nq4]
Mors v24 - Today at 12:42 AM
IT WAS ME
O o o o - Today at 12:42 AM
this was after n1 boosts.
Solrac - Today at 12:43 AM
I'm already thinking up a character for next game
Icadish - Today at 12:43 AM
I spent most of night 1 getting high in my room
Solrac - Today at 12:43 AM
should be...very fun
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:43 AM
i found the statsheet for the character i meant to use!
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:43 AM
Endurance-4
And Ashlaiz are supposed used as to be security....(edited)
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:43 AM
so Next Time :3c
Mors v24 - Today at 12:44 AM
TBH spending day 1 getting high in your room was more useful than the 5 people who investgated barking :eyes:
O o o o - Today at 12:44 AM
yaaay
Icadish - Today at 12:44 AM
haha
O o o o - Today at 12:44 AM
actually hichico would have gotten a really good investigation
if their watching had succeeded
since that would have meant 4 other people
Mors v24 - Today at 12:44 AM
MAN
Solrac - Today at 12:44 AM
oh my god
Mors v24 - Today at 12:45 AM
THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A GAME ENDER
O o o o - Today at 12:45 AM
well, not really
Solrac - Today at 12:45 AM
I can just IMAGINE SOLRAC SEEING THAT THOUGH
Mors v24 - Today at 12:45 AM
I mean
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:45 AM
hey wheat do you wanna see my other mafia group's ridiculous amount of roles and items
Mors v24 - Today at 12:45 AM
It would have been at least good
O o o o - Today at 12:45 AM
sure
Solrac - Today at 12:45 AM
"Ah. Yes. This must be some form of mating ritual....interesting, I shall have to ask on this tomorrow"
Mors v24 - Today at 12:45 AM
Better than watching a Mors attempt to bark
R0bert - Today at 12:46 AM
Better than watching a Mors attempt to bark
barks without opening mouth

O o o o - Today at 12:46 AM
they would have either seen
"someone blocked
someone investigated
someone protected (that's what mafia doctoring investigations lists as)
someone investigated
or the names of four people who got those
Icadish - Today at 12:46 AM
Klovair discovered Mors's true identity: A table
Solrac - Today at 12:46 AM
the next day just

"Out of curiousity, why were the five of you performing such strange ilicit acts last night?"
O o o o - Today at 12:46 AM
or player and action with a really good roll.
Icadish - Today at 12:46 AM
I tried to invesigate Skooks last night but I got hungry and had a cheeseburger instead
Mors v24 - Today at 12:47 AM
Solrac zooming in to the Mors and watching 4 other people watching it bark behind bushes: "What in the world....."
hichico3
larry1
O o o o - Today at 12:47 AM
it would have been 8 or above for action only, 13 or above for player names only, 18 or above for player and action.
solrac rolled a 7.
Mors v24 - Today at 12:47 AM
HEY
But yeah guess it wouldn't have been as game breaking but it really would have been a big
Solrac - Today at 12:48 AM
no you see gime
Mors v24 - Today at 12:48 AM
"What the heck is going on" moment
Solrac - Today at 12:48 AM
that's solrac without his glass
he's squinting to get a better view
Mors v24 - Today at 12:48 AM
He's lowering his eyeglass
<Solracy disappointment at these 4 people>
Icadish - Today at 12:48 AM
But yeah, I was going to vote for Skooks but I didn't want to end the vote so quickly
Anyway, thanks for the game, I had fun
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:52 AM
Yeah, it was fun.(edited)
Mors v24 - Today at 12:52 AM
Yes thank you for it!
O o o o - Today at 12:52 AM
GLad to have hosted it!
nice that everyone had fun.
Mors v24 - Today at 12:52 AM
Now I got a new worst Mors OC ever to build.
R0bert - Today at 12:53 AM
Yep! I'll hopefully have a better character next time, haha
Mors v24 - Today at 12:53 AM
Also next time I'll prob take a more normal chilled character unlike my last two
✿ brent the tilde - Today at 12:53 AM
i'm attached to brent now
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:54 AM
I was already attached to Hawkmoth
O o o o - Today at 12:54 AM
brent. is attached to the ship
physically
you cannot separate them without some sort of crane
Mr Skooks - Today at 12:54 AM
*Adds Eksx "Mr. Skooks" Eklijigh to the list of things that DS needs to draw someday.*(edited)
Icadish - Today at 12:54 AM
:kinkshaming:
Hichico - Today at 12:54 AM
Solrac is an interesting character, and I may use him in the future
I think my next character might be a geckrechaun though...that could be fun
Hip-Dong - Today at 12:56 AM
i made hip-dong 10 minutes before the game started for the game and now i love them so much and am more glad about hip-dong's existence now than anything that happened in the mafia game
look at them. i love them
Mors v24 - Today at 12:57 AM
I love hip-dong but that freaking name
Hichico - Today at 12:57 AM
pretty much how I made solrac
just
throws dart tegyp

drops dice researcher

Incites a riot a little crazy
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:58 AM
Secret confession: I was hoping town would lose exactly then because I'm at work literally right now
Hip-Dong - Today at 12:58 AM
u know why theyre named that its because
Icadish - Today at 12:58 AM
Hey wish granted
Hip-Dong - Today at 12:58 AM
THEY ARE CALLED HIP-DONG BECAUSE HIP WAS ACTUALLY RAISED WITH A DELPHIK NAMED HOP AND DONG WAS RAISED WITH ONE NAMED DING AND THE PLAN WAS FOR THERE TO BE HIP-HOP AND DING-DONG
Hawkmoth - Today at 12:58 AM
This would be difficult to work with for a continuing game
R0bert - Today at 12:58 AM
chaos roll Loves Cecil, the radio host
Hip-Dong - Today at 12:58 AM
BUT THEN THEY MET EACH OTHERS PARTNERS AND FOUND THEY HAD BETTER CHEMISTRY
Mors v24 - Today at 12:59 AM
If anyone doesn't think I'm putting v24 on the leandary dex so that they will be forever immortized as the worst Mors you thought wrong.
R0bert - Today at 12:59 AM
KEK
Hip-Dong - Today at 12:59 AM
And now Dong often says the Ding-Hop got the better end of the name deal..........
Icadish - Today at 12:59 AM
haha
O o o o - Today at 1:00 AM
A Hip and a Dong
Hip-Dong - Today at 1:00 AM
Yes. Exactly
O o o o - Today at 1:00 AM
: kink shame
Hip-Dong - Today at 1:01 AM
its an Unfortunate Circumstance
O o o o - Today at 1:03 AM
more like an unfortunate circumcision
Hip-Dong - Today at 1:06 AM
Oh yeah wheat i also wanted to say but didnt get time
O o o o - Today at 5:12 PM
what species people are isn't really relevant

IMMERSION, WHEAT
IMMERSION
O o o o - Today at 1:08 AM
you will come to love whatever species you are
Hip-Dong - Today at 1:09 AM
i want to know whether im talking to a floating ball of gas or a hulking crystal behemoth
O o o o - Today at 1:11 AM
let's be honest either one leads to sloppy makeouts
we're not fussy here
Mors v24 - Today at 1:20 AM
I'm freaking laughing I went through the bios and
12. ufr lammar

name: steve bikerman
species: generic
bio: Ships are equal to motorcycles ... IN SPACE. - Steve Bikerman
It is a shame Steve bikerman only lasted one round
Hip-Dong - Today at 1:22 AM
steve bikerman was the best goddamn character in this game
Mors v24 - Today at 1:22 AM
Almond
How could you forget about Hawkmoth so soon???
Hip-Dong - Today at 1:22 AM
Gime
How could you forget about Steve Bikerman so soon???
Mors v24 - Today at 1:23 AM
You are wrong in all of the ways.
Steve is 3rd
After NERF R0bert
R0bert - Today at 1:23 AM
R0bert
Me: How do I mafia
Me: Oh I know. I'm going to be generic as heck. They wouldn't be able to tell!
Me: How did that work
Hawkmoth - Today at 1:44 AM
God, like, near the start of the day, four people are like, "I think it's Mr Skooks"
And then Hawkmoth gets lynched
Wonderful
Icadish - Today at 1:53 AM
I was honestly about to vote for Robert
R0bert - Today at 1:54 AM
:eyes: :sweat_drops:
Icadish - Today at 1:54 AM
They seemed like a safe bet, never having anything constructive to add to the debate(edited)
R0bert - Today at 1:54 AM
R0bert is a normal and generic generic.
R0bert is a generic generic and is normal
Hawkmoth - Today at 1:56 AM
Also oh my god
I just read the log leading up to the end
The prediction that I would have Hawkmoth leave while flipping everyone off


That's it for now. Hope you didn't enjoy the cruise! It wasn't supposed to be enjoyable in any way.

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2017, 08:02 AM by Wheat.)
02-06-2017, 08:02 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Wheat
 RE: 4tuna Mafia Game
&nbsp;

Offline
Posts: 5,317
Joined: Jul 2011
okay there's going to be a live discord game of fortuna mafia coming up in the next week or so, or maybe two, depending on whether too many people who want to play might not be able to make a single session.

use this spreadsheet to mark down your times. include what time zone you're talking about, or convert it to est (utc -5:00.)

I'm thinking we'll have one on friday 4/28 around 9pm est and/or sunday 4/23 during the daytime. I can move around times of course (that's what the point of planning out the day beforehand is) but it has to be a day before 4/29.

for planning out your character, the story:
Spoiler :
the theme is a haunted, abandoned apildee's. the person who stays there longest gets the apildees. the town is a bunch of concerned locals who think the building is an eyesore and win so long as one of the town gets it. 'mafia' belong to some preservation society or something and want to keep it standing.
if you'd like to play, make up a name, job title/occupation, stats (str: x | intelligence: x | charisma: x | endurance: x | agility: x | luck x) and a short intro blurb and send it to me via pm, probably on discord. it will take place on discord in this room.

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
04-20-2017, 07:46 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Wheat
 RE: 4tuna Mafia Game
&nbsp;

Offline
Posts: 5,317
Joined: Jul 2011
this is happening in fifty (50) minutes

https://discord.gg/4WWDybF

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2017, 09:33 PM by Wheat.)
04-23-2017, 08:09 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Wheat
 RE: 4tuna Mafia Game
&nbsp;

Offline
Posts: 5,317
Joined: Jul 2011
[Image: srOvpq.png]

characters
Spoiler :
Gimeurcookie - Today at 4:55 PM
a. Pluto v70 (Douggy)
b. A strangly short Pluto
c. Pluto v70 was told he wasn't fit for the big ranks of other Plutos. He was too small to fit in and everyone casted him away. If Plutos were planets (They're not) he'd be a dwarf planet. He's currently just a simple farmer and normally appears at the farmer market, just like his genaration was made for, but he dreams of being apart of bigger, being an oil tycoon....or heck, just being a used car salesmen, he'll take that.
d. strength [8] intelligence [1] charisma [1] endurance [8] agility [5] luck [3]

++++++++++++++++++

The Regulator
Angel
Yo, it's me, local all around cool dude The Regulator. You gotta say the whole thing, with the "the." Anyway I heard some dudes were gonna hang around old crumbling buildings and that is basically like 125% my a e s t h e t i c? if i win it w/e i just wanna lean on a wall and pose in a cool way
stats: strength [4] intelligence [8] charisma [6] endurance [3] agility [4] luck [1]

++++++++++++++++++

Para
Prunus
strength [4] intelligence [4] charisma [4] endurance [2] agility [8] luck [4]
I'm Para and i'm a sugar cane pal! I'm gonna win all the restaurants! it's gonna be great. let's get goin. hoo wee. I'm gonna solve all the mysteries, too.

+++++++++++++++++++

Bizz
Fairy, Media Mogul.
Bizz knows the biz. Bizz knows what's got potential and this piece of land? It's got potential. What kind of potential? Not important. I've got a phone call to make.
(STR: 1 , INT: 6 , CHA: 8 , END: 1 , AGI: 5 , LUK: 5)


++++++++++++++++++++++
_____________________

Porypan
Pan v474
Generally tries to be friendly towards everyone no matter what. Easily startled, but not very shy. Primary function is playing background music, but is often hired to play party music at the disco.
He's not actually interested in owning the restaurant or anything, he's just really really high and he just sort of stumbled into this whole thing and went with it.
strength [2] intelligence [4] charisma [9] endurance [6] agility [4] luck [1]



________________


Mr Build
Fog
Mister Build wants to construct things. Big things. He is a master of construction sites and building works. His second favorite thing is workplace safety, and his eye-searingly fluorescent safety jackets and hardhats are much feared. He thinks that everything is better when its high-rise, and the quaint and pretty has no place in his ideal world of steel and glass.

strength [3] intelligence [4] charisma [5] endurance [1] agility [9] luck [4]


++++++++++++++

Labann
athonae
freelance website coder, going to turn the apildees into a Web 3.0 Site
2 st 6 int 2 cha 2 end 4 end 10 luck
will post rest tomorrow

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
04-24-2017, 10:21 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
awkwardcarapace
 RE: 4tuna Mafia Game
York Upyup

Online
Posts: 371
Joined: Jan 2016
The Year 2003
[Image: jbkqk.jpg]

This was done a while back but I guess I'll post it now??
Clicc picc for a full view!

[Image: gmzzj.png]
05-25-2017, 04:52 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Wheat
 RE: 4tuna Mafia Game
&nbsp;

Offline
Posts: 5,317
Joined: Jul 2011
aC Wrote:[Image: PFQBU5.jpg]

GAME 3 LOG

Spoiler :


Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
Fort Haunto - Flavor Start

Four crewmembers - a pagepoh, a soledade, a poppet and a pales on a mission to fortuna sat around a campfire while waiting for their ship to recharge. It had been two nights now, and they were running out of things to do.

An eerie breeze blew through the camp, and the poppet was hit with the sudden inspiration: "Is anyone up for a ghost story?"
Nods came from around the circle.

"All right. Well, the following is a true story. I could forget some details here and there, so it might not be the best, but..."

The soledade, upon hearing this, said, "Oh, then allow me to help you," and threw themselves headlong into the fire. A cloud of light exploded from the fire, then congealed above it, showing a clear picture of the story the poppet was about to tell.(edited)
""It began like this. Once, on the planet of Yelnaut, in the woody town of Gilo-Gan 50 stretches from the Sternian penninsula, in the time between the jupiterian and the O-class regimes, there was an inexplicable apildees restaurant.
Keep in mind, if you know your history, not a single apildees existed in that whole stellar region for at least 80 years.
Still, this restaurant stood, its doors always open, sort of a fixture of the town. A landmark for people to give directions around, or moan about as an eyesore. Though its doors were always open, people tended to stay away, because of stories of what would happen to those who overstayed their courtesy...(edited)
All quesitons about its coveted demolition ended up redirected to bureaucratic limbo.
One day, the vicemayor of the town got fed up with having to look at the building from their window view, and decided to see if there was anything that could be done about it.
Assembling a crack team of realty experts, paralegals, and a radio disc jockey experienced in promotional giveaways, they came cross a possible solution from an ancient statute: while no one could directly claim eminant domain on it, it could be given away as a charity item in a public contest.
The disc jockey took the plan from there: there would be a squatter's contest, where the last one remaining would get possession of the creepy and useless building. Then, whoever won could agree to demolish it in exchange for a tax write off.
A general town meeting was held to announce this plan. The DJ was able to convince six of the townspeople to take part in the promossional stunt, and all were in agreement that they would turn over the eyesore of a building once the contest was over.
And so, on the morning of D. 1, six locals walked into the building.
There, they were greeted with the smells of meg bacon cooking.
A voice called from the back:
"Hey, sorry I can't get to your table yet... we're a little short staffed... would you mind telling me who the head of your party is?"
:sunny: D1 begin
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
That'd be me, probably. I'm sure I don't need to introduce myself but you can all call me Bizz. You might know me better as the producer of shows like 2 Broke Aftiks, or Big Brother: Mendac-Ium.
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
[Vote to decide who the 'head of your party' is. The party head gets an advantage. Deadline is at 805 est, 20 minutes]
Porypan - 04/23/2017
aww man I love parties
Mister Build - 04/23/2017
I'm Mister Build! Good to catch up with y'all
I doubt you fellows know me, unless you're into construction.
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
Yo.
*The Regulator leans against a wall and gestures towards the group
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Howdy everyone! Mighty excited for this event! Pluto v70 is my brand, though if you know me on a personal level you can call me Douggy.
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
It's me, The Regulator
Porypan - 04/23/2017
eyy guys I'm Porypan how y'all doin'
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
( @Paranoia ) it started
Mister Build - 04/23/2017
Regulator, eh? What exactly do you regulate?
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
I ain't never hear bout any of those shows you've talked about Bizz. What channel can a man find them on?
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
(sorry i didn't know if you thought it would be typing or talking)
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
who what when where how
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
The Regulator. You gotta say the whole thing, with the "the."
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
A man of titles.
Porypan - 04/23/2017
haha yea titles... yea good stuff
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
Do you regulate titles or is it just your title. Is that all you are, a title?
Mister Build - 04/23/2017
I'm serious man, regulations are important, so if you regulate things i'm all ears
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
Anyway I just heard some dudes were hanging around old crumbling buildings
and that is basically like 125% my a e s t h e t i c?
Porypan - 04/23/2017
pretty sure a title is just a fancy word for an insult
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
I can lead or not it's whatev
Porypan - 04/23/2017
like eyy damn you doctor
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
No way a title is an honor.
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
You can find most of my shows on Space CBS but I'm in talks with Space CMT to produce a show about former country music stars becoming outlaws.
Porypan - 04/23/2017
didn't mean to offend any doctors that may or may not be here sorry(edited)
Mister Build - 04/23/2017
Did someone say crumbling? Hey is this place safe, do I need to hand out glasses and hard hats?
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
It's not going to be very safe when we knock it over.
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
now tell me more about leading a party.
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
But for now, it's ok.
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
and do we get fancy hats
the fancy hats are very important.
Porypan - 04/23/2017
wait is this building gonna collapse
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
It could. Maybe.
Porypan - 04/23/2017
uuuuh
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Also hmmm if that show about country music stars comes to fruitition then I might just have to tune in.
Mister Build - 04/23/2017
passes Paranoia a dayglow orange hard hat with a reflective strip
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
I mean I was kinda hoping to take it easy but hey
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
Excellent.
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
If you need me I'mma just be over here leaning on a wall and posing in a cool way
Porypan - 04/23/2017
I want one too
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Right so who is leading the party?
Mister Build - 04/23/2017
Pan gets a hat too
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
this will come in handy for protecting my hereto useless coconut what I brought with me
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
Anyways, I know my way around social situations, so I can most certainly take up the mantle of 'leader'.
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Mister build looks like they're suited up for bizness.
Porypan - 04/23/2017
hastily puts on hat
Mister Build - 04/23/2017
Pre-demolitions work is serious business, and I think I'm best equipped to be site manager
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
Bizz can lead; I don't particularly mind.
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
Unless anybody objects. I have other business I could deal with, but I'm a talented multitasker. Have to be to get where I am.
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Hmmmm but also the bizz guy looks good.
I'll flip a coin to see who I vote for. Might change my thoughts if someone gives me good reason to change.
Normally I'd take the role but most people don't seem keen on election Plutos.
uuh I think I'm going with the yellow guy- wait you're both yellow
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
:apple: Voting Bizz
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
I think that's three votes Bizz.
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
((Remember to put your votes in Bold or put an apple before it))
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
remember to bold or :apple: votes.
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
:apple: by which I mean, I am okay with Bizz leading.
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
votes: Bizz 2 (pluto, paranoia)
takes 4 for majority
Porypan - 04/23/2017
uh the :apple: build :apple: dude
sorry I'm bad with names
Mister Build - 04/23/2017
Safety's pretty important, you know? I dont know if the little fellow here is the best choice for leader, although he sure seems better at the talkin' than me
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
Pssh, yeah sure let's vote for Bizzness man(edited)
Mister Build - 04/23/2017
Build's the name, and my game my Pan friend
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
votes: Bizz 2 (pluto, paranoia)
Mrbuild 1 (porypan)
takes 4 for majority
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
I do wonder if we have anyone who's not particularly keen on leading but who might make a pretty good leader.
Porypan - 04/23/2017
aight got it
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
Why not stick it to the... big man for once
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
what are we doing again I lost track.
I mean I'm sure we're doing great whatever it is we're doing but
Mister Build - 04/23/2017
Stick what? Reflective strips for high visibility?
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Hmmmmmm I mean I don't think size matters very much. After all I'm a dwarf Pluto but then again all of my kin are doing bigger and better things than me.....
Yikes nearly stuck myself in a hole there.
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
Picking who's gonna run this party
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
ah why didn't you say so :apple: why don't we have The Regulator run the party I'm pretty sure they're good at regulating who does what
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
:apple: Mr Build seems like an alright guy :apple:
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
The truth about leadership is it's about delegation. Even if Build here isn't leader, it's clear to everybody that he knows the most about safety. As an accomplished producer, I can keep things running smoothly, and talk it out with outside influences
Porypan - 04/23/2017
oh hey actually I'm pretty good with parties
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
Anyone who builds stuff to lean cool-ly against is alright in my book
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
a voice comes from the back of the kitchen
I just want to know whose name I should put down for the server is the head of the party...
5 minutes left
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Oh jeez we better sort this out fast.
Porypan - 04/23/2017
eeeh no big deal
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
votes: Bizz 1 (pluto)
the reg 1 (paranoia)
Mrbuild 2 (porypan, the regulator)
takes 4 for majority(edited)
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
C'mon I mean you have to have some idea what to order, The Regulator. Why not take charge?
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
We don't need a host but I'm pretty sure it'd be best we get one.
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
I'm not sure nominating someone who doesn't want the mantle is a great plan.
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
what it'll be fantastic. What could go wrong??
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
Unless we're filming it.
Which...
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
We're filming it.
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
I mean hey I can lead or not it's whatev
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
Totally filmingi t.
Porypan - 04/23/2017
oh no are we filming it
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
Bizz pulls out a tiny cell phone and talks to somebody quietly
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
you just don't see the cameras.
Mister Build - 04/23/2017
Well I'd hate to leave the creepy voice emanatin' from the property in the fuzz, so I'm gonna officially :apple: nominate myself here
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
Bizz puts away the phone
Yeah we're not filming it yet.
Porypan - 04/23/2017
ok good
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
:green_apple: votes: Bizz 1 (pluto)
the reg 1 (paranoia)
Mrbuild 3 (porypan, the regulator, mr build)
takes 4 for majority
Porypan - 04/23/2017
I dunno, being on tv just seems weird to me
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
bah I'm just hungry.
:apple: I'll just hurry this along and give Mister Build leader status :apple:
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
:hammer:
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
*shrugs' Cool.
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
that's it
"Oh, okay, so I'll put the party down under 'build.' How is that pronounced? Buy-led? Boo-illed?"
Anyway, a server should be out to get you in a little bit. Though it might take a while. You could try getting some rest maybe.(edited)
Make yourselves at home around the restaurant, but please don't make too much of a mess...
"
at this, the party went off to various corners of the restaurant to do private business.
Like, call families and such.
and sleep
n1 begin, send in night actions
:moon:
:crescent_moon:
(night one action rules: don't investigate, don't do anything malicious, except for the mafia who gets to n1 kill the npc)
mostly just make up a command or communicate(edited)
And then things got weird.
The DJ had had some technical difficulties setting up the previous day, so they had gotten in touch with a camera crew that was supposed to start covering things today.
However, this morning, they were nowhere to be found inside the restaurant. Not that they were hard to find.
Outside the window near where the party was situated, the sun shone onto a tremendous metallic tesseract floating about 3 feet off the ground, with rays of light refracting every which way.(edited)
beams of the tesseract jutted out hapahazardly both inside and out of its shell.
At the center of the tesseract was the DJ, seemingly skewered by several of the beams in a way that seemed to not actually make contact with them. They were frozen in place, expression vacant, unmoving.
upon a beam at the bottom of the tesseract was hung a cute gift basket, with little white sticks and a bottle of honey, as well as a note with writing that could not be deciphered from this distance.
The party, staring on in horror at the spectacle, turned around in shock as a voice immediately behind them asked,
"Sorry about the wait, and don't mind our mess. I hate that i'm going to have to clean that up now. I mean, I said not to make a mess, didn't I? Well that's what happens when there's wrathful people among you, weird things start happening. Anyway, I'm your server, and cook, and host, Linny. What can I get for you today?"(edited)
Though keep in mind we only have enough ingredients for five people. You might want to get rid of one of you."
"P.S. Yes I Am A Ghost but please don't raise your voice about it too much. I have sensitive ears. :smile: "
day 2 begin
Porypan - 04/23/2017
wha
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
Mmmm, I'm thinking starting off with sweet potato fries.
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
deadlines at 9:20
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
camera focuses on porypan
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
*The angel picks himself up and readjusts his shades, hoping nobody saw him looking uncool for a second there
Ghosts, man. Nobody told me nothin about no spooks.
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Hey what's that stuff in the basket?
The sticks.
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
Would you like me to check?
Porypan - 04/23/2017
some fancy cigarettes maybe
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
Please tip me more if you would like me to check.
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Does anyone have any money?
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
Is that a trick question?
Porypan - 04/23/2017
nah I don't get an allowance
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Well I have a nice suit but I'm a poor man so....
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
Bill it to the studio.
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Alrighty. I would like to put a tip of 300p to the studio.
You mind checking what those sticks are?
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
I'm not employed by the Studio.
Porypan - 04/23/2017
is this...
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
alright so what's this about someone being wrathful?
Porypan - 04/23/2017
really worth the money
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
I am an employee of Apildees restaurant franchises inc.
Porypan - 04/23/2017
like, they're just fancy cigarettes
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
I am. We get catering write-offs, so it should be all on me.
I can make it work.
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
Explain that bit. also can I get the largest and least healthy burger you currently offer with as little plant matter as you can manage i'm not eating vegetation for moral reasons
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
I don't know. A man just got tossed out the building. This is kind of an issue.
Porypan - 04/23/2017
hm actually can I have the white sticks I wanna try them
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
They are cheese sticks.
Porypan - 04/23/2017
oh
I'd still smoke it
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
String cheese.
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
We got cheesesticks here?
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
I wouldn't. You might remember the show I produced a few years ago, "Smoke It", and cheese sticks ranked fairly low on smokability.
Porypan - 04/23/2017
haha what I gotta watch that show
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Asking if we got cheese sticks in this place is important. Lets us know if the person that tossed them out is inside or outside.
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
also how would you say the hiring process is fair on ghosts
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
I'll have a soda
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
There's a note there, too, right?
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
mainly so I can just hold it all nonchalantly but I'm kinda thirsty too
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Oh right! Put it on the tab again bizz, lets get a look at that note.
Porypan - 04/23/2017
maybe there's something in the fridge
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
the cameras get lots of footage of regulator looking cool
probably because there's already more than enough footage of everybody else just sitting at a table
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
So uh, I'm pretty sure that guy's dead
Porypan - 04/23/2017
wuh
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
So while we wait for that note reading, (By the way are we not going to discuss the ghost?) we should.... well I'm not sure what we should do.
Porypan - 04/23/2017
deeaad?
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
Well they want us to decide on somebody to leave.
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
there's only enough food for five of you.
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Hey we got our head of stuff right? guess we ask him what to do when someone-
What?
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
by the way uh dorisdorf isn't here
mr build
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Oh....
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
i'm hoping for a replacement
Porypan - 04/23/2017
wha where'd he go
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
So you said someone here caused this mess?
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
sleep
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Alrighty so that was awkward! Are you telling me 1 of us doesn't get to eat tonight?
Porypan - 04/23/2017
not it
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
I, personally, can get by on a couple of french fries.
Porypan - 04/23/2017
I need my pancakes, man
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
I need my daily intake of (robot) food (batteries) so I'd like to eat.
Porypan - 04/23/2017
yea that too
I guess
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
I'd prefer to have my plant matter free food stuff
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
I suppose worse comes to worse we can have the replacement not eat? Seems kind of rude.
But the dude is likely to come in full.
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
It doesn't make for particularly thrilling television
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Yeah.
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
if there even is a replacement.
Porypan - 04/23/2017
television?
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
Audience got tired of introducing characters only to kick them off the same episode a few years ago
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
I mean there's no replacements here right now.
Porypan - 04/23/2017
I thought you said we weren't filming
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
No no, yesterday we weren't filming
points to all the cameras
Porypan - 04/23/2017
aaaaa
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
We got those going last night
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
*The Regulator looks around
Okay is anyone else worried about the dead body
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
where's the non-tomato ketchup
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
* Presses face against the window
Well is he dead?
Porypan - 04/23/2017
hope not
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
*Bizz slides Para a bottle labelled "BEEF KETCHUP"
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
He's probably fine
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
Someone go poke him with a stick or something
Porypan - 04/23/2017
but he took all the sticks
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
I mean it looks more like a weird special effect to me
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
That would mean going outside, that's a huge no no.
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
@Linny the Linecook now again can you explain this 'wrathful' concept again
chugs the beef ketchup
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
We've cooked up some decent practical effects by working with the Boog's tech.
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
i dunno I'm getting bad vibes from like 2 of you,
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
There's two of him?
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
or two of us are possibly very rude
and it drives Linny to murder.
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
Personally, I think that if Build isn't gonna contribute to a good show, we should get him off before audiences get too bored.
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Oh wait that's what the ghost ment. I'm dang stupid in the head.
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
Please tip your wait/cook/everything ghosts appropriately. Or make sure they're getting fair wages at least.
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
I thought the ghost was saying that their were two of this paranoia fellow.
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
I heard like, you want to knock down of this restaurant?
Then I could be free from my job. I never got fired.
But two of you, I get the sense that you aren't being truthful about your intentions, and I'd be here forever.(edited)
Porypan - 04/23/2017
I am not following
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
Bizz looks at the ghost
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
He a ghost done haunting this place.
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
He's saying two people would keep this restaurant up and running...
forever.
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
...we have to save this poor trapped fast food ghost!
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
So he's stuck here till someone pushes it down.
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
truly the worst fate for everyone involved.
Porypan - 04/23/2017
uh ok?
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
I don't want to make any more Apple Mozzerella Pom Onion Salt Salt Blasts.
Porypan - 04/23/2017
aw man
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Yeah I'm not sure how I'd feel being stuck in a place making mozzerella sticks.
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
how can we help?
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
Bizz looks at a camera If we can remove those that would prevent this building from being knocked down, we can help this unfortunate soul.
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
We gotta weed out the two people messing up the biz.
By not feeding them?
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
Bizz looks away from camera
And :apple: I vote to kick off Build, who is just going to make it a less interesting process.
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Not sure if I'm catching the drift here but that seems to be it.
Porypan - 04/23/2017
heeey let's not get too hasty here
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
I long for the release that can only come by someone setting me free(edited)
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
Oh good, I was worried for a second there
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Yeah....
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
:apple: Porypan, you don't seem too eager to help the ghost. Why is that? Don't you strive for equal ghost rights? :apple:
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
i only wanna cook for five of you right now basically there's no grill space for six. so just like.... can there be one less of you
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
I wasn't the only one who heard something else...
Porypan - 04/23/2017
uuuh
did I say that
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
Bizz gestures at the crew like 'did you get that'? He looks disappointed.
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
You implied it, which is just as bad as saying it.
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Well if we don't get rid of the builder he's going to lag down the whole team by making it harder to cast votes.
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
:apple: Well when you gotta go you gotta go, Mr. Builder :apple:
Porypan - 04/23/2017
I'm gonna just :smoking: in the corner my dudes
don't mind me
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Cause he ain't here and I don't see his replacement on the way.
:apple: Builder
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
Paranoia, bud. There'll be plenty of time to create beef later. And in fact I recommend it, because audiences go wild for petty feuds.
But can't we all agree on this for now.
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Like I don't want to toss out a man for not being here but he's just not here.
If you want I can put on a show for the cameras.
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
If there's two of us that are vaguely malevolent and the Builder ain't one of 'em, we ain't got time for petty fueds.
feuds even
... that said you're not wrong there either.
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
:green_apple: votes
build 3 (regulator, pluto, bizz)
porypan 1 (paranoia)(edited)
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
It's also possible they both are and I'm raising a tizzy over nothing.
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Hmmmm you know....
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
I'm getting vibes from that Bizz guy, like he's trying to distract us from the real issue or somethin'
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Why ain't you voting pan boy?
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
You can help us solve this right now.
Porypan - 04/23/2017
oh uh I dunno should I
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
WHATEVER :apple: build :apple: where's my burger.
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Everyone else made up their dang minds and you sitting there twiddling your thumbs.
Porypan - 04/23/2017
maaaaan I'm no good with stress
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Well everyone but Build.
Right, sure son.
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
oh wowie.
:hammer:
build rhymes with killed
they were town or something. I was going to given them some powers as head of the party but then they didn't exist anymore
Also i just realized that I ran tje setup for this game wrong with six people
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
because if mafia doesn't get blocked they win
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
yeah
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
it's fine welcome to day one mylo
that's gonna be the name of this special.
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
It Happens. I was wondering why there were two scum and now i know it was because of Mod Error.
who wrote this script
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
((Ask the mafia if they can excute the old breadsticks today and or be challanged to a car touching contest))
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
what script
there's no scrip
t
I mean I could just make it so mafia doesn't kill tonight as well so there's an actual attempt at like day 3 lylo
"one day's worth of game. sudden death. final destination.'
so that's what's happening I guess
Porypan - 04/23/2017
lylo?
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
lynch or lose
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
Let's :clap: salvage :clap: this :clap: mess
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
It's lylo everyone now what did we learn about throwing the afk out of the dinner party
Porypan - 04/23/2017
oh ok
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
no it was good to throw the afk out of the dinner party because they don't exist.
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
coulda just got the cg team to digitally insert them into more situations afterwards
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
now there can actually be a game with with the 5 people who played
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
also I'm tossing out a vote that :apple: porypon does not get dinner until they actually sit down and talk about their feelings:apple:
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
there was a hammer. n2 begin.
Porypan - 04/23/2017
aw
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
okay aC's playing now, they're either town, third party survivor, or a third party killer. I haven't rolled yet
this is an exercise in impulsive choices
a calvinball mafia game
the mafia may do a hit and there is a 50% chance that it will work.
Labann, now in 4D - 04/23/2017
maybe im all three parties
who knows
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
okay i've settled the playing type situation
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
night event:
"Oh Boy! It's Dancing Time!" comes a voice from the front of the store.
Dancing Time Tonight. Dancing Time Tonight.
There's never a need to have a fright
when it's dancing time tonight.
okay Hell I think the night's over.
you all wake up.
it's pretty good.
:sun:
:sunny:
Porypan - 04/23/2017
yaaawn
five more minutes
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
Sup
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
"Please, just end this as quickly as possible. my existence is a tortured mistake"
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Well that's one way to wake up to this.
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
"Oh wait a minute, I thought there were only five of you.
Why is there a sixth person now?"
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Yeah it looks like we got an extra member.
Porypan - 04/23/2017
cool
who is it
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
at which point Labann the athonae is like "oh i was hiding inside that other guy's crevice.
"
Labann, now in 4D - 04/23/2017
surprise
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
like a damn kinder egg
Porypan - 04/23/2017
a spider
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Uh. That is quite the surprsie yes.
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
I'm thinking a fajita today.
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
*The Regulator gives a thumbs up
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
it's mylo, meaning mislynch and lose (probably).(edited)
Labann, now in 4D - 04/23/2017
well this is a fine kettle of fish, isn't it
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
deadlines at 10 50 edt, 22 minutes from now
Porypan - 04/23/2017
I don't think any of us are fish
there might be some in the freezer though
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
Right, so, I tried to get some good on-the-ground footage last night, but I got stopped.
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
Don't trust Pluto, Bizz, or Porypan. Just throwing that out there.
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
I think somebody messed with the equipment. Had to have the tech guys work on it instead.
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Right well we gotta figure this out. What did yall do last night? I was a real find good for nothing and tried talking to a folk but then I failed.
I said "Hi" And they walked right on past and I went "Well story of my short life"
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
Not the first time somebody's said to not trust me, I admit.
But what the heck do we have to do with each other
Porypan - 04/23/2017
I didn't really do anything
someone talked to me I guess
that's it
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
Talked to Porypan, they don't seem too concerned about getting rid of the crooks
Porypan - 04/23/2017
yea fuckin' sue me
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Maybe I should have tried snooping around checking for what people were doing instead of trying to strike up a convo.
I agree with the Regulator, that porypan fellow has been weird.
Porypan - 04/23/2017
duude
Labann, now in 4D - 04/23/2017
i picked a random person to snoop on and that random person was mr regulator over there(edited)
he's fine
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
I was told pans suppose to be chilled out so I suppose that's it but I don't know. Maybe the son hiding something.
Labann, now in 4D - 04/23/2017
in fact i probably 100% trust him
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Well with a name like The Regulator I'd trust em too.
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
I mean, I would have liked there to be more lead-up to your inclusion here but so far I haven't seen anything against that so
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Wait.
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
I'll get my cg guys to work on it
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
What did you see that made you trust em?
Porypan - 04/23/2017
I'm gonna go roll a joint
see ya
Labann, now in 4D - 04/23/2017
he's just... super cool? there's an aura of calmness and clairty around him that makes him very trustable
no sneaky biz underneath the surface
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
a singular camera guy follows pan
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
Have fun with that
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Uh. Now you starting to make me question that logic.
But yeah I still think I can trust em.
Porypan - 04/23/2017
not gonna like hang with you guys if everyone's gonna be antaginizing me and stuff
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Hey where the Paranoia folk at?
Porypan - 04/23/2017
strolls to the kitchen
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
Anyone see @Paranoia ?
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
Reg, would you expound on your particular opinions? What you learned from Porypan, and what I could possibly ever do to turn you against me
Porypan - 04/23/2017
(brb gotta pee)
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
Not much, other than they're totally against accusing anyone at this point
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Yeah seems he's always been like that. Ain't no excuse and mighty fishy.
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
Which is kinda weird, considering the circumstances but hey
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Wouldn't even cast a vote for anyone last round.
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
Look, I get it. The quiet kid turns out to be the secret murderer. That's like three or four of my previous shows.
I'm not sure I buy it though
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Yeah it's suspect but not solid stuff boy.
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
I'm not sayin they're a bad dude but I ain't ruling it out
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Putting him at the top of my liste currently.
I'll vote em if we ain't got no one else.
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
11 minutes to deadline
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
What about you, Plute?
You've been pretty agreeable here.
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Who I find suspect or if I'm suspect?
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
*The Regulator lowers his shades
Nah, too risky
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Yeah that's true. It's just that I done failed to do god dang anything so far.
Got nothing to contribute and I done said the pan boy suspect last round.
But also I ain't see paranoia. I don't know if that means that man is trying to hide.
What species is that boy anyway?
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
Maybe he's been passed out in the bathroom.
We've all had those nights.
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
prunus.
Labann, now in 4D - 04/23/2017
the only person i fully trust here is the reg
i'm going to vote what they vote
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Tree folk. That's peaceful people.
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
@Paranoia are you person
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Ain't have no reason to hide.
Well, other than the tossing out people thang.
Ok that isn't a good reason to hide.
God danggit let me just disagree with someone.
Labann, now in 4D - 04/23/2017
prunii can be nonpeaceful
no need to apply an archetype to a whole species here
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
Just ask anybody who saw and didn't complain about my special a few years ago "When Nature Fights Back"
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
I'm going to eat my hat if that prunus is non peaceful.
But I've eaten my hat before.
Right now it's down to the Pan fellow and Paranoia right?
Porypan - 04/23/2017
pan plays some smooth jazz in the kitchen
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
Do we have the licensing rights to that
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Cause we gotta vote for someone in the next 10 minutes.
Porypan - 04/23/2017
it's royalty free
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Best kind of royalty.
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
Bizz tears up a bit
So... thoughtful
:apple: Paranoia is less trustful
Labann, now in 4D - 04/23/2017
just because he played royalty free jazz??
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
Nah, I think we still outnumber the bad guys as long as we don't vote out someone innocent
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
Music licensing is one of the top 5 most headache-inducing parts of my job.
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
Quote:Nah, I think we still outnumber the bad guys as long as we don't vote out someone innocent
it's mylo, meaning that it's bad to mislynch(edited)
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
I mean.
We could put off the kicking out.
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
You saying we don't vote anyone and instead we do a deep investgation?
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
Yeah, exactly
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
What if we come up with a plan.
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
I'm not sure if you've noticed but I'm much smaller than you. I can grab a few bites off of everybod yelse
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Get a conga train going you know?
Wait not sure if that'll work. One person messing up would ruin that.
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
:apple: No Lynch.(edited)
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
:apple: The Regulator abstains
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
....shouldn't have edited but i think somebody probably saw it was to add a colon
Labann, now in 4D - 04/23/2017
:apple: i also abstain
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
editing isn't my job, that's for the boys in production after this is all over
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
I know who I'm going to look in to today. Everyone make sure you don't miss your work tonight.
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
deadline
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
:apple: No lynch
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
no lynch happens
Porypan - 04/23/2017
aw shit were you guys voting on something
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
"Sigh, i gotta make extra food."
Porypan - 04/23/2017
strolls back from the kitchen
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
"doing extra work and existing longer is the opposite of what i wanted to happen."
"look it'll take some time for me to make these stuffed chicky chick jalapeno greenery popper stuffer buddies"
n3 begins
Porypan - 04/23/2017
that's a mouthful
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
:crescent_moon:
send in your night actions
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
i'm gonna give five more minutes to the people who are absent
:sunrise_over_mountains:
"hey guys, what's up? ready for some breakfast that i've been making for several hours?"
"Oh cool there's only five of you left.
You all notice that Bizz is nowhere to be found.
Their phone is blowing up and the voicemail says "hey! it's the friggin' mayor of television! where are you we need you to help do stuff involving cameras in order to continue blowing up this restaurant"
it's OBVIOUS that this roughly translates to being "they were a town sided doctor."
oh no!!!!!
however, the spirit of bizz still remains among us.........
in the form of an intern aftik
dressed up as a tree
"I'm the real paranoia," the aftik says.
the day begins. there are five people left. takes three to rremove somebody
it's lynch or lose
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
What in tarnation?
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
They said I wouldn't get my college credit if I didn't do this.
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Nice...tree.
Well last night I acutally thought the Bizz man was trying to lead us, but I ain't say nothing.
So I followed him.
Went to the regulator.
Not sure if that's related to this whole...tossed out situation.
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
Well, guess I was wrong to suspect Bizz
Porypan - 04/23/2017
yea man
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Likewise.
Porypan - 04/23/2017
see what pointing fingers gets you
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
What you and the Bizz talk bout before his toss out?
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
Well we have like a 50 percent chance of getting the right guy right????
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
I was out investigating, I never saw him
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Well what the heck? Looks like he must have missed you then by going to your room.
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
What'd you investigate???
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
I didn't get anything, wearing sunglasses while tracking people at night probably wasn't the best idea
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Yeah what did you investigate.
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
Oh...
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
You, actually
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Mmmmhmmm
Wait me?
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
To make sure you were doing what you said were
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Thank goodness I ain't go following you. Would have been mighty weird if I went following you and you went following me.
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
Well Porypan, now's the time to start pointing fingers
Porypan - 04/23/2017
um
is it?
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
Hey. Where that spider fellow go?
Did we lose another one
Porypan - 04/23/2017
who are we accusing here?
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
If the Pluto claimed to be following the guy who died if somebody was watching them go places they would see the order of events lined up
even if the actual action taken was murder
It's a safe claim
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
I ain't see nothing but Biz going to see The Regulator.
Unless.......
You saying that the Regulator wasn't acutally out.
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
Well actually
From what I hear, using knowledge I definitely have
it is true
that bizz went to see the regulator
(and through pure deduction and not otherworldly knowledge one could make an assumption based on them being the doctor what they were doing)
Porypan - 04/23/2017
maaan how do we know anything
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
I'm saying pan and regulator are maf
I'm like certain about this now
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
But I can't tell if he's playing dumb, or if he's really that naice
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
I think labann botched an investigate roll
Porypan - 04/23/2017
this is making me uncomfortable
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
naive*
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
and by roll i mean
that's lingo for attempt
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
the spider will roll a number between one and four.
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
If porypan was not mafia, mafia would be winning right now.
Porypan - 04/23/2017
eyy that's nice lingo
gonna keep it in mind
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/23/2017
Like, 100%, no reason to not hammer it
I mean yeah
unless you and me are mafia but
Pluto v70 - 04/23/2017
That makes dog gone sense....... Here I've been thinkin' the Regulator innocent cause the spider told me. I mean, it's still tricky but it could be it?
Come on Regulator. Vote.
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
...
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
Eris™ v1BOT - Today at 11:44 PM
@Linny the Linecook rolled a 4 sided dice 1 times for a total of 4 (average: 4):
4
well that lines up with porypan.
Porypan - 04/23/2017
aw
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
:apple: the spider die votes for porypan
look this is all very supernatural shit that I can't explain the game is entirely cursed and I have no control over it anymore
:hammer:
Porypan - 04/23/2017
aight see ya guys later I guess
The Regulator - 04/23/2017
Nice knowin' ya
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
y'all get served up five seperate cheesy eggy meggy chalupas supremos, except one of them is real bad looking. you hawk off the foul looking one to porypan
they try eating it anyway even though this is a robot
Porypan - 04/23/2017
ey a man's gotta eat
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
they are instantly sucked back into the depths of restaurant, into the "hyper space zero-degree walk in freezer."
Porypan - 04/23/2017
weeeeee
Linny the Linecook - 04/23/2017
Me, linny, the ghost who is trapped here, goes to chill back in the freezer for a little bit of one on one to see if they should be released, but then sees into their soul and is like "whoa. that's cold dude."
I'm kinda offended that they want to prolong my suffering.
they were aligned with someone else here in a scheme to keep the restaurant around???? wow
they didn't have any special powers
(mafia aligned)
"Good i feel like I can almost die!!!!!"
"i'm going to sleep or something <insert more flavor to transition to night>"
n3 begin
or n4 I've lost track
April 24, 2017
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
everyone, wecome back labann!!!!
The Regulator - 04/24/2017
Heyyy, wb bro
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
Welcome back!
Labann, now in 4D - 04/24/2017
[cough and wake up from your coma]
hi everyone!! sorry about that it happens sometimes
anyway i hope to participate more in decision making rather than being in a coma
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
and now..... SAY GOODBYE TO THEM.
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
oh no
Labann, now in 4D - 04/24/2017
and iiiiiiiiiEEEWAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
The Regulator - 04/24/2017
Welp.
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
Oh
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
they end up way the fuck out of the bounds of this place
they were a normal townie(edited)
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
So.
Labann, now in 4D - 04/24/2017
[in the fourth dimension]
W
WHERE AM I
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
they just wanted to turn the place this restaurant was into a bunch of internet.
servers
you're online, labann
but you've been........
laBANNED
Labann, now in 4D - 04/24/2017
ㄱ_ㄱ
The Regulator - 04/24/2017
F
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
?????????
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
i mean if you listen close to one of the cameras you can hear bizz yelling
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
anyway there are now 3 people left.
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
so uh
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
amazing.........
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
They trapping people in equipment?
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
it takes two to make a majority
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
So let me propose some information
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
oh btw there's grape juice.
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
<Thinks about the fact that they're a robot>
The Regulator - 04/24/2017
Well I knew the mafia wasn't going to keep them around
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
I vote pan. And Pluto votes pan
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
grape juice on the floor
The Regulator - 04/24/2017
Since they knew I was innocent
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
So it's like 'if they were innocent they'd be dead by now' which is true
but
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
remember to bold or apple your votes.
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
if one of the two people on there were also maf
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
And Regulator didn't vote Pan.
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
then no shiiiit pan, the other maf
wouldn't vote to finish it
Also regulator was blocked last night and couldn't have killed
:apple: Pluto
The Regulator - 04/24/2017
But I was also the first person to throw Pan under the bus
And it would've been dumb to try to save a sinking ship at the last minute
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
Wait what?
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
Yeah I wanted to make sure we had as many people as possible to vote against regulator
so i blocked regulator to keep him from doing a murder
but
okay i think a clarification is happening
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
votes
pluto 1 (aftik intern)(edited)
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
nope
yeah so since somebody died
regulator can not be the maf
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
Excuse me, I didn't do any killing.
The Regulator - 04/24/2017
Like, I'm leaning slightly toward Paranoia being a good guy
Since they wanted me to be leader and that was a p. coolguy thing to do
But Iunno
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
.........did you call the vote for Pan to throw people off?
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
if i were maf there would be literally no reason for me to want to change my mind from voting for you
"oh yeah i'll be tricky" no, pluto, you went into this day totally prepared to vote for regulator
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
Yes that's why I'm confused as heck you see.
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
if i were the actual mafia, it would detrimental to change my target to you
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
Cause voting for regulator would finish this off.
The Regulator - 04/24/2017
Yeah be careful man, Labann himself said I was innocent
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
So why change like this?
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
....because if there's only one mafia, blocking the only mafia would black the mafia action
The Regulator - 04/24/2017
So naturally the mafia would want to get rid of him, since they knew he wouldn't vote for me
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
of murder
but murder still happened
and if i was blocking last night
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
It wouldn't make sense for a mafia to do that. Unless you're trying to get some intense footage, which wouldn't make sense again. But. I know I'm not mafia.
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
and regulator was being blocked last night
then who's flying the murder?
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
What in tarnation is going on?
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
laser. i'd just like to make a clarification
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
oh boy
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
it's the regulator not regulator.
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
thank you, and i apologize
The Regulator - 04/24/2017
Apology accepted
But yeah, I'm feeling more of a Pluto vote here, unless he can change my mind
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
I'm fucking baffled is what I am.
Ain't no reason for Paranoia to be pulling this if Paranoia is mafia. They can't be doing this just for the funnies.
But if you were blocked you can't be mafia. And I know I wasn't. Shit son now I just want to see what happens.
:apple: Paranoia
You free to vote as you please.
The Regulator - 04/24/2017
Hoo boy, another tiebreaker...
Figures
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
I ain't gonna force you on this cause at this point.
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
(note that if regulator was mafia, he would have voted instantly)
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
Wanna see how this goes.
Huh.....Guess you right.
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
And I do have an alibi
Presumably, The Regulator would have been informed
The Regulator - 04/24/2017
Let's hear it
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
that they were blocked/had coconuts thrown at them
The Regulator - 04/24/2017
Oh yes
I remember
I couldn't do anything last night
That settles it
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
Fine fine, hold your votes
Wait
Let me talk.
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
the kitchen is currenly on fire.
The Regulator - 04/24/2017
What's the deadline again?
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
Apideebees is a fine establishment.
The Regulator - 04/24/2017
:apple: Pluto :apple:
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
No no, I ain't going to hold your vote till the end.
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
:hammer:
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
Oh great I ain't get to have my speech.
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
A large perfectly black smoke monster appears out of the smoke and lays some tendrils on Pluto, and begins to slowly drag pluto towards the door.
Very slowly.
They have enough time to make a final speech.
"That's my manager, by the way" the metaparxi ghost says.(edited)
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
Dear manager, Apideebees is a fine establishment.
I wanted to save it.
I know people think it's a huanted hellhole. And admittedly.
I've been trying to safely set people outside of the place.
I didn't mean them no harm I even left gift baskets with clues and what not (not like any of that got looked at.)
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
"I KNOW. I APPRECIATE YOUR ENTHUSIASM. THAT'S NOT MY STYLE THOUGH."
Labann, now in 4D - 04/24/2017
[echoey and ethereal voice]
wow man that's kinda messed up
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
Acutally you know what I think the folks who wanted to take down this place were right. Why you gotta put these fine people in machines and in the 4th dimension.
You....
You ain't even give them the gift baskets I set out
Did you?
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
I THOUGHT THOSE WERE TIPS. FOR ME.(edited)
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
You diddly dang fucker of an aftik's mother. Those were sorry gifts for the people!
Hey uh. Is it too later to ask both of you to give me a hand?
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
WOW, LANGUAGE. THIS IS A FAMILY ESTABLISHMENT.
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
Yep. Looks like it's too late.
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
I uh, that's not part of the contract they had me sign.
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
Please
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
At this the smoke monster changes direction towards the nearby bathroom.
The Regulator - 04/24/2017
Nah I'm good
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
Put me in gift basket
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
Over the next 40 minutes, Pluto makes repeated entreaties to the others, then gains a sense of resignation of their fate.
They are flushed down the toilet.
WHAT A POTTY MOUTH.
And with this, there were only two left, both wanting the same thing, so the building was good as demolished! Good job!
The Regulator - 04/24/2017
*leans against wall and does cool pose
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
Though.... of course, the contest was not over. The whole shebang was about who would be the last one, not one of the last ones.
Now it was left to the final two to decide who would stick around to win the restaurant for that sweet, sweet tax write off.
"Paranoia?" The Regulator? Will either of you yield to the other?
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
I'm pretty sure if I win my contract states the winnings go to the studio
so
Also I have class in the morning
The Regulator - 04/24/2017
Well, I guess I owe Paranoia one for clearing my name there
But if they feel like giving it up hey I won't stop them
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
Oh, shoot, what time is it, I think the last bus is arriving soon.
I gotta go
*The intern removes the tree costume and rushes out the door*
The Regulator - 04/24/2017
Don't really feel like moving right now, so I guess that makes me the last one
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
*Confetti begins falling from the ceiling*
*(It's actually the ceiling itself, having turned to confetti)*
Linny the Linecook runs (in a ghostish way i dunno how ghosts run)
up to The Regulator.
"Wow! You know the phrase 'Cool Customer?'
Well, I've never met a customer as cool as you!"
Thanks a lot!
Now I can finally be free of my position!
The Regulator - 04/24/2017
Hey no prob
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
And!
You can take my place!"
:smile:
The Regulator - 04/24/2017
Wait what
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
Linny begins to float upwards.
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
<From somewhere down the drain> I DANG KNEW IT!
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
I'm freeeeee!!!!!
The Apildees restaurant begins to rumble violently.
Labann, now in 4D - 04/24/2017
[from the fourth dimension]
wow okay i thought you were cool linny(edited)
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
[desperately trying to hit record from within]
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
It rises sllightly from is location. Shaking off the dirt, sixteen half-mile long legs reveal themselves attatched to the underside of the restaurant.(edited)
The Regulator - 04/24/2017
*sips drink
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
WELCOME, NEW EMPLOYEE.
PLEASE BE COURTEOUS TO OUR NEXT GUESTS.

At this, the Apildees braces itself, unfurls wings it had been hiding in a storage closet, and then, with one great pump of its legs, jumps into the air with enough to exit the atmosphere.
"And, then, it pretty much just went off into space," the Poppet around the campfire said.
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
The soledade in the fire jumped out, and rematerialized.
The Pales unit, who had been sitting in dumb silence the whole time, looked around them. The pagepoh, who had been amused at first, had long since fallen asleep. The soledade looked at the Pales and mutely nodded.
Finally, the Pales replied, "That...was just a mess. You have some serious problems."
"Look, it might not have happened a hundred percent like that. I mean, I didn't have any control over the visuals. Blame Rjejk over there," they said, pointing to the Soledade.
The soledade shrugged.
"I'm going to recommend intensive counseling for all of you the next planet we land on."
The poppet smiled.
Pales snuffed out the fire, the soledade picked up the pagepoh and the group went back into their ship while the poppet's grin stretched further and further until its jaw began to tear a little.
end
++++++



actions: n1
Spoiler :
priority - player - action

22 gimeurcookie (Pluto v70) does hit
rolls 3
18 paranoia (paranoia) I am going to move the coconut family into the resteraunt so they may act as hosts and surprisingly lively inanimate objectts.
rolls 12
16 laser (Bizz) I'm gonna help them set up cameras, find good filming angles, make sure everybody knows what they're doing, make sure they all signed the proper paperwork to ensure they're not a part of the action and definitely not the contest, y'know.
rolls 12
13 dorisdorf (mister build) Mr Build is going to go around sticking high-visibility strips on people's backs when they arent looking then, as mandated by SpaceOSHA regulation 42.734(edited)
rolls 12
13 spish (The Regulator) > Practice leaning against a wall and looking cool
rolls 13
11 Porypan (porypan) call uncle hermes
rolls 14

n2
Spoiler :
16 Porypan (porypan) kill paranoia 8 (fails)
14 spish (The Regulator) talk pan 15
11 laser (Bizz) protect pan 7
10 paranoia (paranoia) 19 destroy pan (fails because of endurance)
9 gimeurcookie (Pluto v70) 15 block laser (success)
7 ac (labann) investigate the regulator 12

n3
Spoiler :
19 dorisdorf (mister build) 8
17 paranoia (paranoia) 13
15 spish (The Regulator) 10 track pluto fail
14 laser (Bizz) 8 protect regulator
13 Porypan (porypan) 4 remove bizz
7 gimeurcookie (Pluto v70) 17 track bizz

n4
Spoiler :

11 gimeurcookie (Pluto v70) remove spider 14
11 paranoia (paranoia) block regulator 17
10 dorisdorf (mister build) watch aftik intern 17
7 spish (The Regulator) track pluto 8 blocked

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2017, 05:25 AM by Wheat.)
05-25-2017, 05:24 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Wheat
 RE: 4tuna Mafia Game
&nbsp;

Offline
Posts: 5,317
Joined: Jul 2011
after the game:
Spoiler :
The Regulator - 04/24/2017
gg mates
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
maf woulda won if pluto didn't do a murder
Labann, now in 4D - 04/24/2017
GG!
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
Good "game!"
The Regulator - 04/24/2017
That was close, had I voted for Pan like I was going to
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
"Good game!"
"Good" game!
The Regulator - 04/24/2017
that last vote would've been way more confusing
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
I acutally didn't want to do a murder but I was like
"I already extended the game enough by voting pan"
Labann, now in 4D - 04/24/2017
& im super sorry about donking out for the majority of the game,,, the internet died on me(edited)
sorry everyone !! X_X
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
oh don't worry, timespace pretty much wrecked everyone trying to play here
The Regulator - 04/24/2017
Despite all the setbacks, it was still a good time
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
Quote:RobustLaser - Yesterday at 11:07 PM
cursed game
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
It was a real back and forth so I decided to just do a "Attempt to end the game early by killing someone"
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
why is it that the last robot you played i suspected you the most ever and you were innocent and this time i didn't suspect you all that much until the end and you were scum
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
Did not expect the intern to block regulator.(edited)
The Regulator - 04/24/2017
I was actually about to vote Pan off before I was interrupted by the RNG
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
I was certain regulator was maf
and then the murder happened
I figured you would also try to block regulator tbh
The Regulator - 04/24/2017
Since I had no other options
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
I shooooooould have just extended the game just a tiiiiiiny bit more.
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
it really came down to laser blocking the right person and getting a good enough roll.
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
Yep.
That pan kill was my play of the game.
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
oh there was a funny thing that almost happened
The Regulator - 04/24/2017
And the last vote would've been way more confusing if I had
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
rule of stats mafia with me: it always ends with me getting a good roll with profound implications
also no at the end if you had voted for pan
it would have been just looking like a
'mafia last ditch effort to save face'
unless you voted like
EARLY for it
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
Yep that's why I voted for Pan as the 2nd person.
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
this night
16 Porypan (porypan) kill paranoia 8 (fails)
14 spish (The Regulator) talk pan 15
11 laser (Bizz) protect pan 7
10 paranoia (paranoia) 19 destroy pan (fails because of endurance)
9 gimeurcookie (Pluto v70) 15 block laser (success)
7 ac (labann) investigate the regulator 12
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
3rd would have been me saving face.
But voting 2nd means I'm toooootally innocent I swear.
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
that night had laser with one time "ultra doctor" powers
which were like "you protect anyone from having actions against them"
but gime blocked them from using them to protect pan
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
Protect pan
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
i didn't have much to go on against pan early on
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
and paranoia almost got a successful vig kill
Labann, now in 4D - 04/24/2017
gime fuckin tricked me real bad
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
i mean i only went against pan at the end because process of elimination
Labann, now in 4D - 04/24/2017
i was gonna investigate pluto but then last minute switched to paranoia
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
Hohohohoho
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
pan only survived because they had a high enough endurance to offset the high roll
The Regulator - 04/24/2017
I tried to mindgame Pan into accidentally giving up whether he was in cahoots with one of my two prime suspects (Pluto and Bizz)
But I was not prepared for an in-character "no one is guilty" response(edited)
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
There were a few times I felt like I slip up and I said something really weird.
"Who tossed out the last guy"
Ect
When no one was "Tossed out"
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
They technically were tossed out.
in a way
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
In to the internet....
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
like the dj, tossed out of the building, into a horror tesseract
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
which is still on display to this day
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
The one time the mafia tries to peacefully "Kill" the town people
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
tossed out into a camera
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
We get horror tesseracts.
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
well i mean in the forum game it was peaceful.
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
Oh no I know that it was just funny.
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
papers specifically asked if larry was okay ;_;
Labann, now in 4D - 04/24/2017
[wakes up from a coma]
[gets hurled into the fourth dimension]
labann is just not having a good day today
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
19 was a successful vig roll for paranoia, except the target's endurance added +2
[Image: unknown.png]
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
I was going to kill Biz.
Taylor - 04/24/2017
this entire thing was golden
i enjoyed watching so much
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
But then I remembered that Labann was a dice roll.
But then Labann stop being dead
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
thank you for enjoying
Labann, now in 4D - 04/24/2017
ungnghghhghg spider die
- webbed roll
- webbed roll
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
having to break deadlock by forcing a vote with a dice roll, and that roll coming up the 1 in 4 chance to vote off the mafia was
pretty unconventional for a mafia game.
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
Yeeeeeah
Labann, now in 4D - 04/24/2017
indirect success!
The Regulator - 04/24/2017
I mean I was about to vote for Pan right after the ellipses
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
and unlucky for the mafia
tho sort of lucky, if that night would have turned out differently
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
I was hoping to get a non vote or pull out Regulator but I suppose it's the same thing.
I mean it would have ended in the same thing.
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
since regulator would have looked most guilty
whole game was cursed game
The Regulator - 04/24/2017
Yep, I'm surprised they didn't kill me after AC flat out said I was a good guy
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
It's the doubt gambit
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
I was going to attempt tricking people in to doubting it (Which kind of worked)
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
By keeping a soft confirmed townie alive
you cast doubt as to whether or not they're truly town
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
Like "Wait why aren't they killing the confirmed person?"
It's good bait.
Labann, now in 4D - 04/24/2017
and then the person who confirmed looks guilty too
the perfect crime......
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
It never really like, causes a DEFINITE distrust or anything
but it causes enough extra suspicion to help throw off the town guessing
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
Yeah it's just sort of a slight nagging feeling.
Also I figured someone would protect Reg on the first turn of being outed.
Like bait for Mafia.
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
well, ac wasn't a cop. just got a flavor copping.
that said the regulator was a real cool dude.
Labann, now in 4D - 04/24/2017
i feel like it miiiight have been a bit easier for both sides because it was confirmed-implied that labann was town
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
which is true
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
Oh wow we should have asked if AC was a cop
Labann, now in 4D - 04/24/2017
:police_car:
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
well labann could have been a serial killer too
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
but that was disproved when y'know
multiple deaths didn't occur
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
Yeah but if Labann confirmed not cop that would have tossed everything out the window.
Labann, now in 4D - 04/24/2017
which would have been fun but i always get the good boy roles
why can't i be the Bad Boy
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
if labann would have rolled SK I would have kept kill chances for the mafia at 50% and not told anyone because at that point it's like "game cursed, just see how hard you can break the game"
Labann, now in 4D - 04/24/2017
how ba-a-a-a-ad can i be
*laughs in hidden* - 04/24/2017
This was wonderful and funny, great work great!
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
just to make it not obvious that there's an SK now too
The Regulator - 04/24/2017
Yeah the ending had me giggling(edited)
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
also if a survivor, labann could have just said "mafia claim, i'll contribute to win by voting with you"
Labann, now in 4D - 04/24/2017
it was all a dream CAMPFIRE(edited)
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
fake spoiler: the poppet is the smoke monster
the apildees is still out there
Labann, now in 4D - 04/24/2017
the apildees is real
the apildees is real and it's coming for you
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
I like to pretend that all the deaths were fake
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
and the toilet is clogged
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
But
*laughs in hidden* - 04/24/2017
Y O U C A N N O T H I D E F R O M A P I L D E E S
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
The apildees still got up at the end and skittered off.
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
yeah it could've been like that
The Regulator - 04/24/2017
Taking The Regulator with it
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
the poppet and the soledade are a tag team of unreliable narration(edited)
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
Like it was a perfectly normal event, people were given gift baskets and told to get out.
And then Woops, it's a giant spider building ok
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
labann became the building
Labann, now in 4D - 04/24/2017
labann ascended
he's godlike
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
if any parts of the story are real, there's two:
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
nobody actually knows where para went
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
1. apildees left the planet(edited)
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
he did get substituted for an intern at some point
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
2. The Regulator was trapped/hired by the apildees.(edited)
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
bizz being in the camera was a metaphor for him not actually leaving the building permanently but staying behind the camera
unfortunately
the show did not get picked up
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
bizz moved on to other shows. they were past their prime though and couldn't get the hits they got maybe three, four years ago.
pluto became a toilet salesman
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
Pluto getting stuck in a drain pipe is a metaphor for pluto accidently getting his foot stuck in the toliet at the end of the show.
No one knows how it happened.
Or why he was in the bath room
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
"I was testing its play!"
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
the tesseract is also real but don't worry the dj is alive
and aware
very aware
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
"When you're sellin terlits, you gotta make sure it's a sturdy girl, and really just... break it in, before you settle down with it. Oh tar-nations my foot's stuck again" -Pluto v70
The Regulator - 04/24/2017
hahahaha
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
He wanted to show how strong the toliet was by stepping on it.
Please understand
Labann, now in 4D - 04/24/2017
boi
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
His foot slipped
He swears
*laughs in hidden* - 04/24/2017
:eyes:
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
that's the cosmosdex quote for pluto
Labann, now in 4D - 04/24/2017
labann may be the most important athonae in existence (is in the fourth dimension) but nobody knows who he is
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
Quote:Taylor - Today at 12:37 AM
"That's my manager, by the way" the metaparxi ghost says. honestly my manager too is a black smoke monster
Labann, now in 4D - 04/24/2017
such is the fate of all athonaes
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
sympathies
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
It's Larry!
Labann, now in 4D - 04/24/2017
It's Larry!
The Regulator - 04/24/2017
It's Larry!
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
It's Larry!
Labann, now in 4D - 04/24/2017
all athonaes suffer from isment-itis.... That's my personal headcanon
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
I was going to make that labann's fate right up to the point you came back
labann was forgotten so hard they simply faded out of existence
Labann, now in 4D - 04/24/2017
BAHAHA
bye bye labann
Paranoia - 04/24/2017
is true cursed game caused me to fall asleep in the middle of it
literally i just passed out
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
it's okay
we got an intern to dress up like you
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
aftiks are the redshirts of fortuna universe
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
[Image: intern3.png]
not even dressed as a prunus
just dressed as a tree
doodled in like 10 minutes
which represents the proportional amount of time he spent playing
Porypan - 04/24/2017
it was real fun
my whole strategy was to not have a strategy at all
just let gime call the shots, and roleplay all the way
worked out great
now I'm in a freezer
so it's all cool
:smoking:
Paranoia - 04/24/2017
you're very lucky I fell asleep.
Klovair - 04/24/2017
Who won last night?
Mafia?
Paranoia - 04/24/2017
i'm assuming as much
*laughs in hidden* - 04/24/2017
No, townies I think
Pluto v70 - 04/24/2017
Townies
Porypan - 04/24/2017
the ghost won
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
town won.
Klovair - 04/24/2017
sweet
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
though really did anyone "win" besides the aftik intern
Klovair - 04/24/2017
Probably
Porypan - 04/24/2017
I think the real winner here
was Nikki
Paranoia - 04/24/2017
i think the real winner was probably the tree what fell asleep
Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
no one knows what happened to the tree
maybe they got encorporated into the animatronic display along with their cousins
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
The intern didn't even really win
He wasn't paid
Porypan - 04/24/2017
did he even reach the bus in time
Aftik Intern #3 - 04/24/2017
Actually the bus routes got changed at some point during the game and he couldn't even find the right stop so he had to walk home
Labann, now in 4D - 04/24/2017
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/2...MAFIII.jpg

Linny the Linecook - 04/24/2017
yeah!!!!!!
Porypan - 04/24/2017
I don't think anyone won
like, maybe the ghost
cause he's free now
Labann, now in 4D - 04/24/2017
the true and only winner is linny...


the mafia
Spoiler :
great - 04/23/2017
y'all are the mafia or whatever
you wanna save the building.
or hunt ghosts or whatever reason it is you ahve to do the mafia thing
AABowser Pan - 04/23/2017
haha yee robot solidarity and stuff
great - 04/23/2017
both of you are normal role mafia folks.
no special power roles.
you can discuss strategy
while i hammer out the rest
Gimeurcookie - 04/23/2017
Now look here son, that Applebee needs saving. Ain't nothing better in life than a dang hooting applebees.
AABowser Pan - 04/23/2017
yea man I feel that
Gimeurcookie - 04/23/2017
Got a company on the line who is looking to bring applebees back to this here town but they done lost the rights to that building.
AABowser Pan - 04/23/2017
screw the pear... uh... mosquitoes or whatever
Gimeurcookie - 04/23/2017
The who what now son?
great - 04/23/2017
apildees is the name of the restaurant
Gimeurcookie - 04/23/2017
apildees*
AABowser Pan - 04/23/2017
umm
I dunno
I just heard apples and something and said a thing(edited)
so yee uh save the apples
let's do it
Gimeurcookie - 04/23/2017
Right. With the money we make regaining this apildees I'll be able to get out of this dead end town, and you'll....well I ain't know, you'll do whatever you want with your money.
AABowser Pan - 04/23/2017
you know it
Gimeurcookie - 04/23/2017
Now look here. Only one of us needs to win you hear? So we're working together but don't you go outing yourself for me.
Gimeurcookie - 04/23/2017
You out yourself to save me and we both go down.
AABowser Pan - 04/23/2017
yee no worries
I'm like
all kinds of good with secrets
like, has anyone ever found my stash
don't answer that
Gimeurcookie - 04/23/2017
Your what?
AABowser Pan - 04/23/2017
shhh
it's a seeecret
Gimeurcookie - 04/23/2017
Riiiiiight. Ok remember. You pretending like you want to knock down the apildees. Hoot and hollar bout how it's ruining proprty vaules! Or acutally don't cause you don't seem like a hooting kind of man.
AABowser Pan - 04/23/2017
yea I'm just gonna hang out in the corner
and play some fine tunes
s'what I'm for
Gimeurcookie - 04/23/2017
Good, I'm the loud one, and you basically the spy type.
AABowser Pan - 04/23/2017
hahaa far out dude
we'll get them good for sure
hey so um
how come you're roman that doesn't look like an animal(edited)
uh I mean never mind sorry
Gimeurcookie - 04/23/2017
Yeah I was bout to say son. Ain't you a goat man who Greek.
Ain't got no right to talk bout that.
great - 04/23/2017
how are you two related to each other
Gimeurcookie - 04/23/2017
Work for the same company.
AABowser Pan - 04/23/2017
yea but this is like the first time we've spoken
cause I'm kinda the newbie
Gimeurcookie - 04/23/2017
Yes Pan is the newbie. They decided us not knowing about each other would make this situation easier.
AABowser Pan - 04/23/2017
not entirely sure how they arrived at that conclusion but eh I don't question things
great - 04/23/2017
pan is the owner's nephew.
AABowser Pan - 04/23/2017
oh sweet
great - 04/23/2017
unless pluto is the owner
Gimeurcookie - 04/23/2017
I'm a pluto that acts like some poor pluto down on his luck.
But I really am just a repossesser.
Nah I'm just a higher up repossesser.
great - 04/23/2017
okay pan is the owner's nephew, they're trying to force pan to get a handle on The Business but they're just totally not into it.
Gimeurcookie - 04/23/2017
He just wants to be rich and high.
AABowser Pan - 04/23/2017
yea man all this business stuff is real confusing
I just wanna like chill
who's my uncle
or aunt
like I assume I've met them
great - 04/23/2017
the owner.
I don't know i haven't thought of them.
you can make somethin up
Gimeurcookie - 04/23/2017
They're a pan unit
AABowser Pan - 04/23/2017
I'm thinking a hermes
Gimeurcookie - 04/23/2017
A Hermes yes perfect.
AABowser Pan - 04/23/2017
or wait does hermes have a sibling
Gimeurcookie - 04/23/2017
Yeah a lot of them Aphrodite, Apollo, Ares, Artemis, Athena, More A names
AABowser Pan - 04/23/2017
nicee
nah hermes is fine
probably similar to that v20 or whatever
the one who's with blu
Gimeurcookie - 04/23/2017
Ok lets give a go at COMMUNICATING with everyone. Or you can do whatever. I'm going to tell you who I'm talking with though.
As well as leaking any deets.
AABowser Pan - 04/23/2017
yea um
I got a phonecall to make
Gimeurcookie - 04/23/2017
Going to attempt to talk with the builder. Lets see if this works out.
AABowser Pan - 04/23/2017
cool
goes on to call uncle hermes about the building possibly collapsing
it starts with just Pan screaming in terror, but uncle hermes manages to calm him down and reassure him there's nothing to worry about
great - 04/23/2017
one of you has to agree to do the mafia hit.
Gimeurcookie - 04/23/2017
Oh right. Yep I'll do it.
:apple: Kill that one NPC guy
:apple: That one guy we didn't really see
:apple: And by kill I mean safely toss him out
AABowser Pan - 04/23/2017
:gimedie:
Gimeurcookie - 04/23/2017
:apple: With a gift basket if possible
great - 04/23/2017
doesn't even get to be a part of the story.
Gimeurcookie - 04/23/2017
:apple: Can we toss out everyone with gift baskets
great - 04/23/2017
yes
AABowser Pan - 04/23/2017
ye I vote we do that instead of kill
Gimeurcookie - 04/23/2017
Ok this gift basket will contain a jar of honey and also a pile of cheese sticks.
AABowser Pan - 04/23/2017
haha are you raiding the fridge or something
Gimeurcookie - 04/23/2017
Lets write on the tag "Sorry, but the food here is good"
great - 04/23/2017
pan what's your action
Gimeurcookie - 04/23/2017
Yes.

porypan and the regulator chat
Spoiler :
great added AABowser Pan to the group.04/23/2017
great - 04/23/2017
youre talking
oh shit i forgot a step.
look whatever. it's a conversation you don't have to talk if you don't want to
AABowser Pan - 04/23/2017
uuuh what is it
great - 04/23/2017
or you can
it's a conversation at night.
you can talk to each other about things.
or not, if you're shy
Spish - 04/23/2017
Yo
Looks like we got some bad dudes rolling with the crew
AABowser Pan - 04/23/2017
eyy
how do you figure
Spish - 04/23/2017
Well, it was me, Pluto, Bizz, and Paranoid who seemed to want Mr. Build gone the most
I don't think Paranoid is all that bad of a dude though
AABowser Pan - 04/23/2017
uhm
I don't think they wanted mr build out cause they were a bad dude or something
I dunno I don't like judging people
Spish - 04/23/2017
So you don't think any of them seem particularly suspicious
AABowser Pan - 04/23/2017
nuuuh
is that all
Spish - 04/23/2017
Well we know for a fact that at least two of us are
AABowser Pan - 04/23/2017
whaat
that was just like, a ghost getting some bad vibes
who cares
Spish - 04/23/2017
And if we don't do something about it tomorrow we're done son
The way I see it, Bizz and Pluto, and one other person are the prime suspects
If that's all you have to say about that, then I guess we're done here
AABowser Pan - 04/23/2017
yea man
I'm not about to point any fingers
that's kinda rude

porypan
Spoiler :
AABowser Pan - 04/23/2017
Porypan
Pan v474
Generally tries to be friendly towards everyone no matter what. Easily startled, but not very shy. Primary function is playing background music, but is often hired to play party music at the disco.
He's not actually interested in owning the restaurant or anything, he's just really really high and he just sort of stumbled into this whole thing and went with it.
strength [2] intelligence [4] charisma [9] endurance [6] agility [4] luck [1]
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/ghzsvfw.png

great - 04/23/2017
neat good
a friend
AABowser Pan - 04/23/2017
yee :smoking:
great - 04/23/2017
you call your uncle hermes.
"why are you calling me. I told you not to call."
"but unca hermes.... i'm fuckin BORED."
"fine i'll send you a pair of damn shoes so you can run around. you young persons like running don't you? is that what kids are into?"
you have received one PAIR OF HERMES SHOES.
AABowser Pan - 04/23/2017
haha
is he like, a pokemon parent
great - 04/23/2017
this is a one-time use item that allows you to have first night action priority.
AABowser Pan - 04/23/2017
neat
great - 04/23/2017
you are getting a request for a conversation from someone. will you accept it?
AABowser Pan - 04/23/2017
do I get to know who first
great - 04/23/2017
you can ask them
do you wanna ask
AABowser Pan - 04/23/2017
oh so they're just like knocking on my door?
yea I'm like "who's there"
great - 04/23/2017
knocking on the..... table you're sleeping under i guess
AABowser Pan - 04/23/2017
oh
great - 04/23/2017
oops you answered anyway.
AABowser Pan - 04/23/2017
wait does answering interfere with my night action
great - 04/23/2017
no
Anyway you go to throw paranoia out of the building but when you go to pick them up, several coconuts fall atop you.
AABowser Pan - 04/23/2017
ouch
great - 04/23/2017
seeking to avoid another discourse about coconuts and coconut milk you slink back to your corner
yer kill failed
Then, later on in the night, you feel more thumps. you're really out of it though and sleep through it safely
AABowser Pan - 04/23/2017
robot sleep
great - 04/23/2017
robot passed out
from electrical input abuse
one of those e cigs
that lets you smoke code
you probably survived an attack on your life?
w/e
AABowser Pan - 04/23/2017
woah
great - 04/23/2017
wowie. you did it.
AABowser Pan - 04/23/2017
sweet
great - 04/23/2017
you throw a gift basket at bizz. there's a flash of light and suddenly they are gone.
they are now trapped inside a magical mystery camera.
AABowser Pan - 04/23/2017
haha what
yea not gonna question it
great - 04/23/2017
this mansion apildees is real spoopy.
never know what happens next.
AABowser Pan - 04/23/2017
spooped
hey that was actually real fun
glad I gave it a shot
off to bed now :bed: night
great - 04/23/2017
thanks for playing!
AABowser Pan - 04/23/2017
:thumbsup:

pluto v70
Spoiler :
Gimeurcookie - 04/23/2017
a. Pluto v70 (Douggy)
b. A strangly short Pluto
c. Pluto v70 was told he wasn't fit for the big ranks of other Plutos. He was too small to fit in and everyone casted him away. If Plutos were planets (They're not) he'd be a dwarf planet. He's currently just a simple farmer and normally appears at the farmer market, just like his genaration was made for, but he dreams of being apart of bigger, being an oil tycoon....or heck, just being a used car salesmen, he'll take that.
d. strength [8] intelligence [1] charisma [1] endurance [8] agility [5] luck [3]
great - 04/23/2017
good
Gimeurcookie - 04/23/2017
COMMUNICATE with Build
great - 04/23/2017
Well, this whole contest seems to be going too slow. You figure you'll get rid of one of the other non-pan party members. You decide to pick (rolls die) Bizz, who looks like they should be easy toss out a window in a way that sends a message. You include a gift basket saying "Sorry, but the food here is good" They are at the end of a long, twisting corridor. You approach them, and go to pick them up, but find that your hands go right through them! It isn't actually them. The second you do this, a loud metallic sound rings out, like a sheet of metal being rendered into fine straw in a split second, and your gift basket disappears.
You slowly back away.
Gimeurcookie - 04/23/2017
LOCATE a table. Gaze at the table.
Feel the table.
great - 04/23/2017
you pretty much just lob a block at bizz
a large, featureless geometric block that you found floating about.
Gimeurcookie - 04/23/2017
It was a good brink
Brick
great - 04/23/2017
it's big and heavy and is good for sticking bizz in place for 8 hours, after which point the block ceases to exist because it was a ghost block
ghos
t
Gimeurcookie - 04/23/2017
Track paranoia
Wait not
Track bizz so I can pretend that I failed as normal (And likely have failed)
great - 04/23/2017
you track bizz and whatdya know it's successful
they visited The Regulator/spish
Gimeurcookie - 04/23/2017
If a non mafia dies tomorrow morning does mafia win?
(As in the lynch vote)
great - 04/23/2017
yeah
depending on if someone dies tonight
Gimeurcookie - 04/23/2017
Tsssssssssssssk I'd take my chances with not killing anyone so I can get a regulator kill tomorrow seeing as I know someone is going to spy at me.
Wait if no one dies tonight, and town dies in the morning.
great - 04/23/2017
if there's no kill tonight, then it will be mislynch and lose instead or lynch or lose
Gimeurcookie - 04/23/2017
And so if I kill someone tonight then the majorty will be 3?
Wait no 2
great - 04/23/2017
majority will be 2 if you kill someone
3 if you don't
Gimeurcookie - 04/23/2017
Pushing my luck but might as well so I don't over extend the game trying to get a win. Toss out the Spider.
Give them some grape juice or whatever.
April 24, 2017
great - 04/24/2017
grapes are sorta like spider abdomen
Gimeurcookie - 04/24/2017
Collect the spider in a cut
cup
And throw them outside.
Cup of grape juice
great - 04/24/2017
you collect them in a cup
and then the cup goes outside this current realm of spacetime

bizz
Spoiler :
RobustLaser - 04/20/2017
right okay so
Bizz, Fairy, Media Mogul. (STR: 1 , INT: 6 , CHA: 8 , END: 1 , AGI: 5 , LUK: 5)
Bizz knows the biz. Bizz knows what's got potential and this piece of land? It's got potential. What kind of potential? Not important. I've got a phone call to make.(edited)
plz let nobody try murder me
April 23, 2017
great - 04/23/2017
youre town doctor
great - 04/23/2017
you have The Connections i guess, which are good for scaring wrathful ghosts away from a person of your choice.
it's a well known fact that ghosts HATE capitalism.
RobustLaser - 04/23/2017
got it
great - 04/23/2017
actually it makes sense, I'm a metaparxi I fuckin' HATE corporate
if corporate comes in i might get a negative review.
RobustLaser - 04/23/2017
The key word of the day was "yet". The production crew should be arriving so I'm gonna help them set up cameras, find good filming angles, make sure everybody knows what they're doing, make sure they all signed the proper paperwork to ensure they're not a part of the action and definitely not the contest, y'know. If I'm gonna be doctoring, I definitely have to make sure that they can handle it without me doubling up as producer AND director.
great - 04/23/2017
You set up several cameras. There aren't many good shooting angles, since with your tests, most objects, walls and people in the restaurant come out in the finished reel as vaporous clouds.
However, you are able to find one or two good angles, which effectively helps out what you're trying to do in a way that one might consider equivalent to a +1 boost to intelligence
RobustLaser - 04/23/2017
so clarification: maf kill y/n?
great - 04/23/2017
no.
DOCTOR ABILITY BOOST UP: you can do a doctor thing that protects anyone from being affected by any actions whatsover(edited)
because of ghosts.
ghosts don't like camera
RobustLaser - 04/23/2017
Alright time to get some footage of a robot smoking weed all night
great - 04/23/2017
Whoa! you got blocked by a big ol block.
RobustLaser - 04/23/2017
dang
i could doctor
so
i guess i will
i'm gonna protect the regulator
hopefully they do lots of cool stuff at night
otherwise it's 8 hours of sleeping angel footage
great - 04/23/2017
you go to protect the regulator.
a bunch of extradimensional things happen and you are now trapped inside a camera.
youre out of the game. oh no.
of course, you could always replace in to someone who is absent.
taking their role
using some of that "holly wood magic!!!!"
will you keep playing as bizz 2.0, the spirit of bizz trapped in another player (but with the alignment and powers that that character has?)
RobustLaser - 04/23/2017
alt i could play as Intern Aftik Who Didn't Sign Up To Play This Role And Probably Isn't Getting Paid
great - 04/23/2017
well I mean, to replace one of the people who is afk
RobustLaser - 04/23/2017
i mean sure
great - 04/23/2017
sure you can be an aftik intern
that pops out of another character.
seems to be a recurring theme.
RobustLaser - 04/23/2017
more like 'what parts are taped onto this aftik to pretend they are whoever they're replacing'
labann is who i'm replacing right?
great - 04/23/2017
uhhhh you can replace paranoia
who has not existed for a longer time
RobustLaser - 04/23/2017
oh dang
right

paranoia, or aftik intern #3
Spoiler :


Paranoia - 04/23/2017
oh right need a name and stat distribution
no wait I AM MY OWN NAME
great - 04/23/2017
I also have no idea qhat a quotillic is
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
neither do I
great - 04/23/2017
i'll just hit random on it again to change it
you're a prunus now.
they're tree people who make bad puns
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
strength [4] intelligence [4] charisma [4] endurance [2] agility [8] luck [4]
my math may be dodgy
great - 04/23/2017
it's good
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
(i'm fairly sure most of this is for fluff)
great - 04/23/2017
yup
so you're a fast lil bush boy
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
works for me
great - 04/23/2017
what's your character like
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
it me with little twigs in my hair
great - 04/23/2017
personality wise
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
sugar high pixie like tree thing.
great - 04/23/2017
I'm Para and i'm a sugar cane pal! I'm gonna win all the restaurants! it's gonna be great. let's get goin. hoo wee.
I'm gonna solve all the mysteries, too.
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
and then i'm going to knock them all down/perserve them all with maybe a new coat of paint (i hear gold is in fashion) and stick my name on them
great - 04/23/2017
new clubhouse?????
Paranoia - 04/23/2017
Perfect.
great - Today at 6:59 PM
You are a normal townie. you just want the apildees to get knocked down because that way they can put in a new community center for troubled youths! which you are one!
Paranoia - Today at 7:54 PM
i do like people jockeying for the day vote
Paranoia - Today at 8:09 PM
going to Snoop in The REgulators Dealio, going to try to find out The Scoop
OH NEVERMIND
( i was typing at you as you were typing the thing)
I am going to move the coconut family into the resteraunt so they may act as hosts and surprisingly lively inanimate objectts.
great - Today at 8:32 PM
You call members from a nearby branch of your family (HA HA. YOU'RE A TREE. GET IT) to see if they would like to be transplanted from their soil to get in on this action. They seem like the type to enjoy rhythmic dancing.
Most of them are busy, but your cousin Nutsy and their spouse Buttsy agree to take watch outside the restaurant.
they will do a song and dance if you ask them to.
ability obtained
starting d2: twice per day-night cycle, you may pm me with a command DANCE and either nutsy or buttsy will sing a little song like a billy mouth bass in the main chat.
Paranoia - Today at 9:02 PM
just DANCE
my fuckaround action of ACTION is to try to tripleteam remove Porypon because I'm an impulsive twat
(it will not work)
(I'm aware of this, but feel free to three stooges it up)
great - Today at 9:49 PM
i'll try
great - Today at 10:21 PM
You mount a ferocious coconut based attack against porypan.
It seems like you almost might be able to, but their shell is too thick for coconuts to work on them.
close but no cigar pal.
last call for existing in mafia game

replace happens

great -
here's the rough script of things that happened
<see above>


RobustLaser - 04/23/2017
gonna try to block the regulator wish me luck
stat is irrelevant
great - 04/23/2017
anyway don't reveail any OOC info about bizz's actions.
oh whoops forgot to send that message
RobustLaser - 04/23/2017
yeah uh it is unfortunate that the final piece in the puzzle was that i could confirm that pluto tracked where bizz was going accurately and therefore probably wasn't doing a murder
April 24, 2017
great - 04/24/2017
you throw prop coconuts at the regulator in a way that makes them unable to move. wow. that's a lotta cocos.
it'll take a while before they can get fixed up in a jiffy

labann
Spoiler :
cobaltforever - 04/23/2017
is it far too late to say i can make it
great - 04/23/2017
hell, might as well come in
cobaltforever - 04/23/2017
But How
great - 04/23/2017
i dunno, you can't really be mafia. you're either a third party survivor, a killer, or town
cobaltforever - 04/23/2017
ye im aware
i just wanted to bring a sense of intruige and danger to my entry
great - 04/23/2017
quick make a quickie profile
species
name
a stat you're high in and a stat you're low in
or you could take the ghost of mr build, or one of the premade characters i have
cobaltforever - 04/23/2017
athonae / labann / high luck low str
cobaltforever - 04/23/2017
buhhhuhh hmmm
freelance website coder
great - 04/23/2017
going to turn the apildees into a Web 3.0 Site
cobaltforever - 04/23/2017
yes
great - 04/23/2017
2 st 6 int 2 cha 2 end 4 end 10 luck
cobaltforever - 04/23/2017
can do
great - 04/23/2017
okay let's roll for this: 1-10 youre town, 11-17 you're a survivor, 18-20 you're a killy type
rolled a 5.
you're town. boooooring.
cobaltforever - 04/23/2017
boooring!!
great - 04/23/2017
i KNOw.
you can do a night action
you hatched from the fogborne suit of mr build
cobaltforever - 04/23/2017
okay
great - 04/23/2017
so whats your action
cobaltforever - 04/23/2017
oh shit fuck
sorry for making u wait
great - 04/23/2017
no prob there's plenty of stuff going on
cobaltforever - 04/23/2017
"INVESTIGATE" the regulator
great - 04/23/2017
the regulator is so freakin' cool
they are #1 at leaning against things.
you get the feeling like they're into "historic style" leaning stunts that cannot be repeated by copycats.
they have sunglasses which destroy the sun's rays and protect precious eyesight.
you can't say enough cool things about the regulator.
you learn all this from stalking their damn faceput page like a creepo
cobaltforever - 04/23/2017
nice
great - 04/23/2017
hello
youre offline now.
great - 04/23/2017
you are continuing to be offline
April 24, 2017
cobaltforever - 04/24/2017
SHIIT MOTHERFUCKK, IM SOOO SORRY :[[[[[
the net went offline
it does that occasionally
great - 04/24/2017
aww dang
cobaltforever - 04/24/2017
im soooo sorry if that messed up anything X_X
great - 04/24/2017
well you have the choice to do a night action very quickly
don't worry, you helped vote off a mafia member. by a roll of a die.
i was just about to send actions
cobaltforever - 04/24/2017
whee
is "communicate" considered quick
great - 04/24/2017
sorta?
you could send a message or have a quick convo
cobaltforever - 04/24/2017
eh you know what ill investigate pluto
great - 04/24/2017
remaining players are pluto, paranoia (played by laser), you and the regulator
cobaltforever - 04/24/2017
scratch
i investigate paranoia
great - 04/24/2017
okay i mean it's not too much to communicate if thats what you wanted to do
investigate paranoia, finalize it?
cobaltforever - 04/24/2017
double confirm
great - 04/24/2017
amazingly i had someone else pick idle actions and it was gonna be "watch paranoia"
so not too far from the spot
cobaltforever - 04/24/2017
how... luck-y
great - 04/24/2017
well. not really i guess
considering...... you got JUST GOT BEANED
you find yourself in a cup before you are able to get conclusive results :<
the cup takes you outside.
cobaltforever - 04/24/2017
>:0000!!
great - 04/24/2017
outside this current plane of spacetime.
cobaltforever - 04/24/2017
have i ascended
great - 04/24/2017
you've.
sorry about coming back to pick an action just in time to be out
cobaltforever - 04/24/2017
welp, RIP
great - 04/24/2017
figured might as well give you the chance in case you decided to pick an action that blocked or redirected
or resulted in some sort of murder suicide situation
cobaltforever - 04/24/2017
am i still in
great - 04/24/2017
no....
if you wanna say something tho you can
a last greeting
cobaltforever - 04/24/2017
ahhh i get it

the regulator
Spoiler :
Spish - 04/23/2017
Well, toss me a premade character boss
great - 04/23/2017
okay one sec
The Regulator
Angel
Yo, it's me, local all around cool dude The Regulator. You gotta say the whole thing, with the "the." Anyway I heard some dudes were gonna hang around old crumbling buildings and that is basically like 125% my a e s t h e t i c? if i win it w/e i just wanna lean on a wall and pose in a cool way
stats: strength [4] intelligence [8] charisma [6] endurance [3] agility [4] luck [1](edited)
Spish - 04/23/2017
Aight
great - 04/23/2017
oh wait i misdid the stats part
there correct stats now
Spish - 04/23/2017
Cool
great - 04/23/2017
you're a normal town
meaning you want the building to be destroyed. it's your job to be the last guy to lean against it in the ultimate act of bad boy attitude
Spish - 04/23/2017
Works for me
Now let's see if I can pull it off
Spish - 04/23/2017
I'mma just copypaste that as my intro if that's alright 8>
great - 04/23/2017
do you mean "Yo, it's me, local all around cool dude The Regulator. You gotta say the whole thing, with the "the." Anyway I heard some dudes were gonna hang around old crumbling buildings and that is basically like 125% my a e s t h e t i c? if i win it w/e i just wanna lean on a wall and pose in a cool way"
you could always paraphrase it, don't do it all at once
Spish - 04/23/2017
Yeah that's the plan
Spish - 04/23/2017
I gotta go out for a quick drive, but I'll be back in 20 minutes
So I'mma preemptively post my action which is
> Practice leaning against a wall and looking cool
great - 04/23/2017
you damn well regulate that wall something fierce
your Lean factor levels up!
your charisma has risen by 1 permanently.
Spish - 04/23/2017
Yeah!
Spish - 04/23/2017
> Open communications with Porypan by beckoning him over to my wall of coolness
great - 04/23/2017
porypan hears that someone wants to speak to them, but doesn't hear who. will you say who
Spish - 04/23/2017
Yeah sure
I got a bad feeling, like Labann might have doomed me there
at any rate > Track Pluto
great - 04/23/2017
you try to track pluto, but the sunglasses at night make it too hard to follow any figures around. great going dummy.
Spish - 04/23/2017
Pfft, can't believe I fell for that
This probably makes me look mighty suspicious
Well, that narrows it down considerably, going to > Track Pluto again to see if he does anything with Paranoia
April 24, 2017
Spish - 04/24/2017
Although the smartest thing to do would be to kill AC, so this next vote wouldn't be reduced to a coinflip
great - 04/24/2017
ac came back
Spish - 04/24/2017
Ooh
great - 04/24/2017
you got blocked by several bunches of round objects that take a while to clear out

and lastly, stats.
[Image: yviz0X.png]
click thru to see full sheet with roll chances

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2017, 05:51 AM by Wheat.)
05-25-2017, 05:44 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Wheat
 RE: 4tuna Mafia Game (online game sat june 10)
&nbsp;

Offline
Posts: 5,317
Joined: Jul 2011
online game tomorrow at 7:00 edt! That's 23 hours from now.
It will take place here:
https://discord.gg/4WWDybF

Please send in your characters early or send in a request for me writing you a character now to prevent the game being delayed.

The theme will be:
Spoiler :
in a pocket of space somewhere, there is an idyllic society of simple farmers and sheep, ruled over by an honorary Bob who is selected once a day by the farmers. (It doesn't matter how the farmers got there, or whether the individual farmer you play as is just visiting.) Peace is kept in this society by the sheep: they make sure that the bob and none of the farmers ever get out of line. The bob coincidentally disappears every day. What a good ruler, knowing when to step down!
However, it's been said that some of the farmers have been "talking to the sheep", which is something that should not happen (both literally - like it shouldn't be able to happen - and morally, since that exposes the perfect system to the possibility of corruption). It's up to the farmers to elect the bob they believe will help solve the problem every day until there are no sheep-talkers left!!!

signup list (and character):
1. Koile/Blizz
2. Kang/aC
3. Jimena/Laser
4. Porypan/pan
5. Preeeeepo/spish
6. Kunksham O'Floggins/granolaman
7. Nike vWhatever/gimeurcookie
8. Yinreit/kleanfarsight

etc

things needed for a character (or ask me to generate one):
Spoiler :
a. name
b. species or AI type
c. a few sentences of characterization
d. stats, adding up to 26 and a max of 10 in any category, distributed into the following categories:
strength [] intelligence [] charisma [] endurance [] agility [] luck []

these games are newbie friendly. check second post in thread for complete fortuna mafia rules.

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2017, 06:06 AM by Wheat.)
06-09-2017, 11:12 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Wheat
 RE: 4tuna Mafia Game (online game sat june 10)
&nbsp;

Offline
Posts: 5,317
Joined: Jul 2011
it's moved back an hour to 7pm edt (4pm pdt, 11pm GMT)

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
06-10-2017, 03:59 AM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Wheat
 RE: 4tuna Mafia Game
&nbsp;

Offline
Posts: 5,317
Joined: Jul 2011
Game 4: the F A R M V O I D

Characters
Spoiler :
SirBlizz

Koile Kinkoi
-Quelan
-An excitable and friendly person with a love of sweets. Not very bright and often confused, but very earnest.
strength [2] intelligence [3] charisma [3] endurance [4] agility [6] luck [8]

______________
aC

a. Kang
b. Mialcsem who's helm is a He2rmes AI so they're kinda like two ppl but w/ one body
c. In a freak engineering accident, Kang was helm'd with a Hermes core, and now the duo are stuck in weird, fused body. They've learned to deal with it, but the AI stil holds some resentment at the mialcsem for dragging them into this situation. To try and deal with their whole dual personality situation, they've decided to take up farming as a form of relaxing therapy. But oh boy it looks like it's not gonna be as peaceful as they thought!!
d. strength [5] intelligence [7] charisma [1] endurance [3] agility [8] luck [2]

++++++++++++++

laser
Jimena, Didaskaloi/Cyborg. Carpenter (STR: 6, INT: 7, CHA: 1, END: 7, AGI: 3, LUK: 2)
Jimena was in a bad accident. Like, real bad. Had to get like half of her body amputated. The right half. But then she got some sweet prosthetics so it's all cool now. Right now she's pursuing some contract carpentry work away from home, deeeefinitely not to flee from any manipulative cybernetic enhancement organizations.

+++++++++++++++




pan
Porypan
Pan v474
Generally tries to be friendly towards everyone no matter what. Easily startled, but not very shy. Primary function is playing background music, but is often hired to play party music at the disco.
After being busted out of a magical freezer, Porypan seems to have made friends with a bunch of farmers. It's not really his style though. While he is a Pan unit, Porypan isn't all that hip with the nature. But you know, sometimes it's important to be able to step outside of your comfort zone.
strength [1] intelligence [4] charisma [10] endurance [3] agility [7] luck [1]
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/ghzsvfw.png


+++++++++++++++++

spish


Name: Preeeeepo
Eeeman
Bio: A paid soldier who loves to beat people up for fun and cash while carrying a real big stick with their psychic powers. They hit people with the stick. The stick is something they made themselves. It's their masterwork. Don't touch the stick. They guard the Sheep Tools shed. don't go in the shed.
Stats: STR [8] INT [2] CHA [4] END [2] AGI [4] LUK [6]



________________


granolaman

Kunksham O'Floggins
heredoggo
It's Kunksham. I'm banned all the Laws in fifty states. I'm here because I heard there were rules on the horizon which were left unbroken and I'll be damned if I don't kill every law i come across ever since my gran pappy and gran mammy got killed by a stray mad regulation when i was just a young pea in a pod.
stats: strength [7] intelligence [5] charisma [3] endurance [8] agility [2] luck [1]


___________________
)_____________

gimeurcookie

a. Nike vWhatever (That is her name, she forgot her number)
b. Nike
c. Nike v is a very typical nike, always looking to get in fights and trick people and get people to pay attention to her. When she's not causing an issue she enjoys vactions to rather out there places, such as farmer sheep land. She's here to take pictures and also be a genaral nusanice to the senses.
d. stats, adding up to 26 and a max of 10 in any category, distributed into the following categories:
strength [3] intelligence [1] charisma [1] endurance [4] agility [7] luck [10]

________________



Name: Yinreit
Species: Gigne
(http://cosmosdex.com/cosmosdex/species/gigne)
Job title/occupation: Psychologist
Stats: (str: 1 | intelligence: 10 | charisma: 10 | endurance: 1 | agility: 2 | luck 2)

A Short Intro Blurb:
Since Yinreit was young, they wanted nothing but to help others. For the first ten years of their life, Yinreit studyed to become a Psychologist, helping a few friends here and there with minor problems. At the end of those years, Yinreit gathered all of their savings, and went out into the galaxy. They are currently visiting this sheep farm to investigate the whole “talking to the sheep” issue, and help the people there if needed.

Gamelog: D1
Spoiler :
Shasta Rose 8:03 PM
Day one is a day where you vote for a person to get a reward/leadership role. N1 an npc gets removed from the game.
The flavor of the game is you're in a "utopian" paradise ruled over by a bob who you vote for every day (and oddly enough the bob then disappears, so by Bobbing someone you are removing them from the game.)
d1 you're voting for the pop, which is an upside down bob. Screamso the Corn Guarder will fill in the roll of bob for day one.
Shasta Rose 8:08 PM
Hi, i'm Shasta Rose :mountain_snow: :wilted_rose: . I'm just a simple farmer here in paradise. As you know, here in the void we have a foolproof sheep/farmer/bob governmental setup. It has worked for ages. All get their needs, none exceed their bounds, for the sheep eat any who try. Usually, these votes are done by mail from farm to farm, but yesterday, a strange thing happened. My pop (the privileged person who helps me count the votes) disappeared. I was left unharmed, strangely enough. Therefore, we will be needing a new pop, though i will be taking on the vote tallying duties.
Another strange thing is that the votes came in as normal. That is why I am proud to announce today's Bob..... Screamso the Corn Guarder!
say hi @Screamso the Corn Guarder screamso
saving their voice, i guess.

Screamso the Corn Guarder 8:14 PM
miserable screeching
Shasta Rose 8:14 PM
Oh, there's everyone's favorite.
Screamso the Corn Guarder 8:15 PM
YOU'RE ALL DOOMED
Shasta Rose 8:15 PM
Well, anyway, today we will need to select a new pop, to help us do the legitimate things that we do here in the F A R M V O I D.
Screamso the Corn Guarder 8:15 PM
also don't touch the corn or you'll be double plus secret doomed.
Shasta Rose 8:16 PM
So, who's up for it? Let's get us a new pop.
discuss the merits of your herding and growing techniques now.
:sunny: d1 begin(edited)
@everyone
Porypan 8:17 PM
you guys go first
Screamso the Corn Guarder 8:17 PM
ALL OF YOUR SKILLS ARE WORTHLESS
Kunksham O'Floggins 8:17 PM
it is me, I am obviously the best pop choice
Screamso the Corn Guarder 8:17 PM
BOW TO THE POWER OF ENTROPY AND YOU MAY BE SPARED
Koile 8:17 PM
Haha thats very funny Screamso
Shasta Rose 8:17 PM
livelist
Koile/Blizz
Kang/aC
Jimena/Laser
Porypan/pan
Preeeeepo/spish
Kunksham O'Floggins/granolaman
Nike vWhatever/gimeurcookie
Yinreit/kleanfarsight
Kang 8:18 PM
Uh........
Koile 8:18 PM
You always know what to say to make me laugh.
Preeeeepo 8:18 PM
Yo, names Preeeeepo
See the stick?
Porypan 8:18 PM
hey nice stick yeah
Preeeeepo 8:18 PM
No going near the Sheep Tools Shed
I'll have to hurt ya
Screamso the Corn Guarder 8:18 PM
YOUR CORPSE WILL MAKE A BEAUTIFUL SCARECROW, KOILE.
Porypan 8:18 PM
aw
Jimena 8:18 PM
Uh. Hi. I do not. Uh. Usually show up to these meetings. I have been working on that barn over there. How does this usually go?
Screamso the Corn Guarder 8:18 PM
YOU DIE
Kang 8:18 PM
oh my god, look, here, i'll introduce ourselves for us.
Screamso the Corn Guarder 8:18 PM
THAT'S HOW THIS GOES
Koile 8:18 PM
Aw thank you Screamso, your so nice Ha-Ha
Oh right
NikeV 8:19 PM
YOOOO sup everyone, hear we thinking about getting ourselves a new pop.
Now first off, let me make this clear.
Koile 8:19 PM
Hi, I'm. Koile.
Jimena 8:19 PM
I think this explains the vague screaming I hear sometimes
NikeV 8:19 PM
I ain't know what a pop is.
Koile 8:19 PM
I like cute things and Candies
Preeeeepo 8:19 PM
Preeeeepo twirls the stick with psychic powers
NikeV 8:19 PM
Also I just got here yesterday.
Koile 8:19 PM
And look at my nice hat.
Kang 8:19 PM
hi we're Kang, and we're just a simple farmer working in the fields. totes normal. just relaxing. there, was that so hard?
Shasta Rose 8:19 PM
deadline is in 21 minutes, at 40 past the hour.
Porypan 8:19 PM
oh it's this funny wordplay thing
Koile 8:19 PM
Isn't it nice.
Kang 8:19 PM
Oh, shush.
Porypan 8:19 PM
it's bob but upside down
Jimena 8:19 PM
I am Jimena. I am a carpenter. I carpent.
Kunksham O'Floggins 8:19 PM
you are wrong
Koile 8:19 PM
It's made of Straw.
Kunksham O'Floggins 8:19 PM
the pops is me
I am the pop
Koile 8:19 PM
I don't know where the straw came from though.

Porypan 8:20 PM
cause a p looks like a b upside down
Yinreit 8:20 PM
"Well, hello everyone! My name is Yinreit, and I came by to see what this place is like. I've heard only good things so fair, Rose. Its a pleasure to meet you all."
NikeV 8:20 PM
What, a pop is a bob upside down? Why the heck is that important?
Shasta Rose 8:20 PM
IMPORTANT NOTE: the Pop gets to wear a large Pop hat, like a pope hat but withou the e on top of it.
Screamso the Corn Guarder 8:20 PM
VOTE THE MEANINGLESS NOVELTIE OF BEING 'POPS'
Koile 8:20 PM
I don't think I've seen a none corn plant the whole time I've been here.
Jimena 8:20 PM
Also I am available for hire for reasonable amounts of points if anybody needs anything made or fixed up.
Preeeeepo 8:20 PM
I'm a soldier, I get paid to hit stuff
Screamso the Corn Guarder 8:20 PM
AND GET TO THE BLOODSHED OR YOU SHALL ALL HAUNT THIS CORNFIELD FOR ETERNITY
NikeV 8:20 PM
The pop gets to wear a fancy hat?
COUNT ME IN!
Porypan 8:20 PM
well if you know what a bob is, you just turn that upside down and you have a pop
Koile 8:20 PM
Oooh I want another hat!
NikeV 8:20 PM
Voting myself, Nike V for pop(edited)
Koile 8:20 PM
That would be super-duper swell.
NikeV 8:20 PM
Wait do I have to do a handstand at all times to be a pop?
Kang 8:21 PM
...Do you have any idea what's going on?
no, but just keep it together and don't be weird. geez.
Kunksham O'Floggins 8:21 PM
you don't want NikeV to be pop, he's an insider nothing will change with them in charge
Koile 8:21 PM
I nominate myself me, Koile, as poppy whatever
Shasta Rose 8:21 PM
Pop:

NikeV (1) [NikeV]
Kunksham O'Floggins 8:21 PM
vote Kunksham
a true outsider
Koile 8:21 PM
If the poppy does have to do a Handstand then I'm even more all for it.
Yinreit 8:21 PM
Well, neat hats are always a nice addition to a job title, I'll give you that.
Kunksham O'Floggins 8:21 PM
a vote for me is a vote against all this rules nonsense holding you back
Shasta Rose 8:21 PM
Pop:
NikeV (1) [NikeV]
Koile (1) [Koile]
Kunksham (1) [Kunksham]
Porypan 8:21 PM
man I dunno
Koile 8:22 PM
But I like all the rules nonsense.
Jimena 8:22 PM
I. Um. Think that one of the usuals here would be best.
Kang 8:22 PM
hooooly shit this is pretty much chaos.
Kunksham O'Floggins 8:22 PM
are you happy with your lot in life?
Preeeeepo 8:22 PM
Votes self

Jimena 8:22 PM
Vote: Koile
Preeeeepo 8:22 PM
Vote me, I have the biggest stick
Kunksham O'Floggins 8:22 PM
don't you wish you could be a super bob?
Porypan 8:22 PM
I suppose NikeV would make a good pop(edited)
Screamso the Corn Guarder 8:22 PM
I VOTE FOR KUNKSHAME TO BE THE MEANINGLESS CONSTRUCT OF THE POP, FOR HE UNDERSTANDS THAT ONLY RULELESS BLOODSHED WILL FREE US ALL FROM OUR PRISONS
Shasta Rose 8:22 PM
bold or 🍎
Jimena 8:22 PM
🍎 Vote: Koile
Screamso the Corn Guarder 8:22 PM
SCREAMSO HAS SPOKEN
Shasta Rose 8:22 PM
YOU DOn"T HAVE A VOTE, SCREAMSO. bobs don't get a vote.
that's like, basic checks and balances.
Preeeeepo 8:22 PM
🍎 Votes Preeeeepo
Screamso the Corn Guarder 8:22 PM
FINE MY OPINION HAS BEEN REGISTERED
Kunksham O'Floggins 8:22 PM
the corn guarder gets it
you're all too held back by the system
Porypan 8:23 PM
what system
Kunksham O'Floggins 8:23 PM
as pop my first order of business will be to murder taxes
Porypan 8:23 PM
we're farmers
Koile 8:23 PM
The system of the Corn silly.
Kang 8:23 PM
Yeah, don't we live off the grid or something?
Koile 8:23 PM
We farm the Corn and Sheep the Sheep.
Kunksham O'Floggins 8:23 PM
NikeV wants you to be taxed to death, booooo
Koile 8:23 PM
And aaaaaal is well.
Shasta Rose 8:24 PM
Pop:
NikeV (1) [NikeV]
Koile (2) [Koile, Jimena]
Kunksham (1) [Kunksham]
Preeeeepo (1) (Preeeeepo)
Yinreit 8:24 PM
Its a neat little system, really.
Screamso the Corn Guarder 8:24 PM
DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH a nice harvest of summer crops DEATH DEATH DEATH
Preeeeepo 8:24 PM
I am the only one with the stick to beat back the issues our community is facing
Kang 8:24 PM
yeah. that sure is. weather.
Shasta Rose 8:24 PM
We live in a lack of grid. No taxes can reach us here.
Porypan 8:24 PM
oh I vote for 🍎 NikeV
Preeeeepo 8:24 PM
Yo how many votes we need boss?
Kunksham O'Floggins 8:24 PM
the man upstairs is always taking his share of corn and sheep and for what? for being higher up than us?
Screamso the Corn Guarder 8:24 PM
THE FORECAST IS DEATH AND DOOM
Koile 8:24 PM
I don't have a stick, but I do have a Hat.
Jimena 8:24 PM
Admittedly the taxes were a good incentive to come do work here.
Koile 8:25 PM
If I get to be the poppy I will have Two Hats.
Isn't that what we really want from a poppy.
I know It's what I want.
Shasta Rose 8:25 PM
Pop:
NikeV (2) [NikeV, porpan]
Koile (2) [Koile, Jimena]
Kunksham (1) [Kunksham]
Preeeeepo (1) (Preeeeepo)
takes 5 for majority
Kang 8:25 PM
This... this isn't very relaxing, is it...
ok maybe i should have listened to you about that but whatever. we're here now.
Yinreit 8:25 PM
But don't you think the others might want a hat though?
Kunksham O'Floggins 8:25 PM
additionally, everyone who votes for me shall enjoy a 3 month vacaction from being eaten by me
Porypan 8:25 PM
wha
NikeV 8:25 PM
Changing vote for Koile cause they'll get 2 hats
Koile 8:26 PM
Yaaaaaaaay :heart:
Preeeeepo 8:26 PM
I kind of want to see that
Porypan 8:26 PM
🍎 Koile, I don't wanna be eaten
wait did I get it wrong
Kunksham O'Floggins 8:26 PM
you did
Porypan 8:26 PM
aw
Screamso the Corn Guarder 8:26 PM
YOU SHALL BE CONSUMED
Koile 8:26 PM
Well sadly I can't promise that Kunksham won't eat you.

Preeeeepo 8:26 PM
🍎 Guess you're the Pop now Koile
Porypan 8:26 PM
uhhh
Kunksham O'Floggins 8:26 PM
because koile is a weak and impotent pop
Screamso the Corn Guarder 8:27 PM
IF NOT AS NATURE TAKES ITS COURSE
Preeeeepo 8:27 PM
You know what good point
Kunksham O'Floggins 8:27 PM
only kunksham can protect you from being eaten by kunksham
Preeeeepo 8:27 PM
🍎 Nike
Yinreit 8:27 PM
Why would you want to eat people? That seems a little morbid.
Screamso the Corn Guarder 8:27 PM
THEN BY THE COLD, UNFEELING EARTH
Jimena 8:27 PM
I'm good. They sprayed a bitterant on my enhancements.
I taste like one of those video game cartridges
Porypan 8:27 PM
aw man
Koile 8:27 PM
I can promise, that I will not eat anyone.
Screamso the Corn Guarder 8:27 PM
BUT YOUR DEATH WILL FEED US
Kang 8:27 PM
well. i mean, it's not like our vote really matters at this point, so we're voting for koile. 🍎
I didn't agree to that...
it's the smart move, this is how politics work.(edited)
Screamso the Corn Guarder 8:27 PM
SO TAKE HEART
Koile 8:27 PM
Unless your super sweet then maybe...
Screamso the Corn Guarder 8:27 PM
DIE AND LET OUR POWER GROW
AND FREE US FROM OUR SHACKLES
Preeeeepo 8:28 PM
So it's Koile 4 and Nike 3 eh?
Kunksham O'Floggins 8:28 PM
Koile can't even muster up the power to consume his rivals
Porypan 8:28 PM
but that's a good thing
Kunksham O'Floggins 8:28 PM
it is weakness incarnate
Koile 8:28 PM
I say that instead of eating our rivals we should give them Cake.
Corn Cake
Porypan 8:28 PM
no man, eating people is just wrong
Preeeeepo 8:29 PM
I say let them eat stick
Shasta Rose 8:29 PM
:hammer:

Porypan 8:29 PM
it's how you summon the police cars
Shasta Rose 8:29 PM
sorry i missed back there
Kunksham O'Floggins 8:29 PM
no kinkshaming kunksham
I eat the police
Preeeeepo 8:29 PM
I like your style Kunk
Shasta Rose 8:29 PM
Pop:Koile (5) [Koile, Jimena, Nike, Porypan, Preeeeepo]
Kunksham (1) [Kunksham]
takes 5 for majority
as of Preeeeepo's vote at :26
Kang 8:29 PM
Congratulations, I guess?
Preeeeepo 8:29 PM
Two hats two hats two hats!
Shasta Rose 8:29 PM
Good. that was quick. We now have a new Pop.
[Image: unknown.png]
enjoy your new pop hat, and the powers which come with.
Porypan 8:30 PM
such a fancy hat
Kunksham O'Floggins 8:30 PM
Kunksham will make sure you all rue this day
Koile 8:30 PM
Hooray!
I promise, as new poppy, that I will wear these two hats proudly.
Kang 8:30 PM
that looks horrid. good thing we weren't assigned pop, not like that we ever would.
Shh.(edited)
Jimena 8:30 PM
Yeah okay I am going to sleep with my optical sensor tonight
Koile 8:30 PM
And also, perhaps.
Yinreit 8:30 PM
Congrats on the vicotry, Koile! I look forward to the two hats doing great things.
Koile 8:31 PM
Bake a Corn Cake.
For Everyone.
Would that be nice?
NikeV 8:31 PM
Do you not sleep with your optical sensors at night?
Screamso the Corn Guarder 8:31 PM
NOW GO CONSUME THINE FOES
Koile 8:31 PM
I'm doing it anyway.
NikeV 8:31 PM
Is it removeable?
Screamso the Corn Guarder 8:31 PM
NOW.
NOW.
Porypan 8:31 PM
oh yes let's have a dinner together to show how good friends we all are
Shasta Rose 8:31 PM
Now it is :crescent_moon: time. so home to tend to your crops and sheep. Do not anger them.
Jimena 8:31 PM
Well. Sleeping with it turned on.
Shasta Rose 8:31 PM
Do the things that you do at night, as long as they are not adversarial towards other people here, because we are currently not in a state of alarm.
(send in night actions by :50 past the hour)
You may also do wildcard actions.
n1 is usually the night for those and they might end up giving you a one use item or change your stats
i got the actions all in
resolving them
d2 starts :10 past the hour

D2
Spoiler :
Shasta Rose 9:10 PM
okay maybe 5 more minutes
:sunny:
Bad news, my flock, SCREAMO THE CORN GUARDIAN is now missing. Farewell to the 4,025th Bob of the F A R M V O I D. Now, the sheep may have selected SCREAMSO for a fault in actions or morals and dragged them away somewhere, or perhaps something else caused the sheep to advance on SCREAMSO. It looks like there was a sign of a loud struggle; as there are marks where the speech bubbles from SCREAMSO scratched against the frame of SCREAMSO's lean-to. Looks like we will have to elect another Bob in order to keep our humble hamlet's stability and order.
D2 begin!
Porypan 9:26 PM
aw man, we lost the loud one?
Koile 9:26 PM
Oh my goodness nooooooooooo!
Screamsooooooooooooo
Kunksham O'Floggins 9:26 PM
kunksham demands to know who is responsible
Kang 9:26 PM
what.
Yinreit 9:27 PM
Poor, Screamso...
Shasta Rose 9:27 PM
if you concentrate real hard you might be able to hear the echo of Screamso's voice from the past, since it was so hard and loud.(edited)
Koile 9:27 PM
How will I get through the day without Screamso shouting his endearing obscenities at me.
Shasta Rose 9:27 PM
some things they said years ago still echo throughout the dells
Porypan 9:27 PM
I dunno, maybe he just got lost somewhere
Koile 9:27 PM
I can still hear his voice weh

Kang 9:27 PM
okay, your fault, this totally wasn't my idea to come here. this isn't relaxing at all. this is like. the opposite of relaxing. someone went missing.
Me? Ugh... whatever...
Yinreit 9:27 PM
He will be surely missed. Even if they were a bit rude at times.
Koile 9:27 PM
Koile starts sobbing in an exaggerated manner
Shasta Rose 9:28 PM
screamso the corn guarder was a third party npc who is gone forever now, but not in spirit
Kunksham O'Floggins 9:28 PM
You with the hats
Porypan 9:28 PM
Porypan paps koile gently
Kunksham O'Floggins 9:28 PM
this is your fault
Preeeeepo 9:28 PM
I'm gonna miss that guy. His constant screaming always kept me entertained on my shift
Kunksham O'Floggins 9:28 PM
they died under your watch
Yinreit 9:28 PM
also hugs Kolie
Kunksham O'Floggins 9:28 PM
Kunksham could've protected them if he had the power of pop
Koile 9:28 PM
B-But that wasn't my responsibility... i don't think.
I don't actually know what my job is...
I just wanted the hats.
Porypan 9:29 PM
we all make mistakes, man
Kang 9:29 PM
I don't know guys... Screamso was preeeety pessimistic about everything...
Kunksham O'Floggins 9:29 PM
submit yourself to be eaten, it is the only was to redeem your failures
Koile 9:29 PM
But now Screamso is probably dead.
Preeeeepo 9:29 PM
Maybe they knew something we didn't
Koile 9:29 PM
But I'm not even very tasty.
Yinreit 9:29 PM
I know, but that doesn't mean he deserves to go missing like this.
Koile 9:29 PM
And I'd say I'm even less tasty as sad as I am.
Kunksham O'Floggins 9:30 PM
Tear salt is a delicacy
Koile 9:30 PM
Things always taste worse when your Saaaaaaaaaaad
Jimena 9:30 PM
Sorry, woke up late! What's going on
it seems quieter than usual
Porypan 9:30 PM
oh yea the loud one is gone
Yinreit 9:30 PM
Screamso is missing.
Preeeeepo 9:30 PM
No more screamy guy
Porypan 9:30 PM
no idea where he went
Koile 9:30 PM
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Kang 9:30 PM
that's a good thing.
Rude?
Preeeeepo 9:30 PM
Think someone may have wanted him gone?
Kunksham O'Floggins 9:30 PM
how dare you preeeeeeepo
Yinreit 9:30 PM
It appears he was taken by force.
Porypan 9:30 PM
um
Jimena 9:30 PM
Well that does not sound great.
Kunksham O'Floggins 9:31 PM
screamso was beloved by all
Shasta Rose 9:31 PM
We all know the risks a Bob takes on. which is why we only select a Bob out of those we think could both handle the position, but also wouldn't be too broken up about if the sheep got them.

Porypan 9:31 PM
maybe he just tripped or something?
doesn't have to be from a struggle
Koile 9:31 PM
Yeah who-who would want to hurt Screamso.
Preeeeepo 9:31 PM
If our Pop had a bigger stick, this wouldn't have happened
Shasta Rose 9:31 PM
takes 5 votes to "elect a bob"
(lynch/remove)(edited)
Yinreit 9:32 PM
I doupt broken lean-tos result from tripping, Porypan.
Shasta Rose 9:32 PM
deadline at :50 past the hour, in 18 minutes
NikeV 9:32 PM
Oh shoot dang I'm late as shit.
Porypan 9:32 PM
you never know
NikeV 9:32 PM
What we talking about?
Yinreit 9:32 PM
Screamso is missing.
Kang 9:32 PM
screamso went missing.(edited)
Koile 9:32 PM
Screamso is missing and probably dead and It is all my fault.
I'm a terrible poppy.
Preeeeepo 9:32 PM
Screamso is no longer with us
Yes, maybe it is your fault
Yinreit 9:33 PM
Its not your fault, Koile.
Kang 9:33 PM
doesn't really matter. it was a thing that just happened.
Kunksham O'Floggins 9:33 PM
who's fault is it then Yinreit?
NikeV 9:33 PM
Whaaaaaat? Oh come on don't the hotlines say to wait 24 hours before declaring a man missing. Bet you he's visiting one of his fine lady friends on a romantic outting to woopwoop world!
Jimena 9:34 PM
I may not have been around here as long as some of you, but another Bob needs to be elected in absense of one, yes?
NikeV 9:34 PM
Unless folks don't normally go to woopy world around here.
Yinreit 9:34 PM
I don't know. I didn't see anything about their disappearance.
NikeV 9:34 PM
In which case he's def been kidnapped.
Jimena 9:34 PM
I. Personally. Am unqualified for the task.
Kunksham O'Floggins 9:34 PM
indeed, lest the corn and sheep rebel
Koile 9:34 PM
I don't think we even have a woopy world.
NikeV 9:34 PM
It's either woopy world or a kidnapping.
Porypan 9:34 PM
what does the bob even do anyway
Kang 9:34 PM
What's a woopy world...?
NikeV 9:34 PM
Yep 100% kidnapping then.
Don't you know??????
Porypan 9:34 PM
other than disappear I mean
Koile 9:35 PM
I don't know, I don't think it involves corn or sheep which are the only things for thousands of miles.
NikeV 9:35 PM
Woopy world™ is the best place in the universe!
Koile 9:35 PM
Unless it does.
Kang 9:35 PM
Never heard of it....
NikeV 9:35 PM
Thinking about going there after I'm done visiting you peeps.
Porypan 9:35 PM
oh yea uncle hermes took me there once
Koile 9:35 PM
I wouldn't know, I've never been.
Jimena 9:35 PM
I went to Woopy World once before the accident. It was not an ideal time.
NikeV 9:35 PM
Yall can come if you can pay for it.
I ain't paying like, $80 per person.

Kunksham O'Floggins 9:35 PM
may I Vote: Preeeeeepo as the new bob?
Porypan 9:35 PM
fun times
Shasta Rose 9:35 PM
I just heard a message echo'd from screamso. i dated it to the blackest part of night last night. They said "A CRIME IS BEING DONE TO ME. NONE OF YOU ARE SAFE"
Jimena 9:35 PM
Nausea occurred.
NikeV 9:35 PM
So yall have to bring your money.
Awwwww dang.
Kidnapping.
Yinreit 9:36 PM
We can go to Woopy world after all this is sorted out. We have more pressing matters to attend right now.
Porypan 9:36 PM
none of us?
Koile 9:36 PM
Oh goodness! Screamso was Murdered!
Kang 9:36 PM
oh no. question mark?
Jimena 9:36 PM
To be fair. They were saying that even before vanishing.
Preeeeepo 9:36 PM
Hey, if we elect someone the Bob, then we'll be able to stop them from doing anything else
NikeV 9:36 PM
Man I don't want to stay around here no more but I don't feel like paying $20 to change my flight.
Kang 9:36 PM
the guy's all doom and gloom. never liked him.
Speak for yourself...
NikeV 9:36 PM
Ok lets see. Which one of you guys look suspect?
Who didn't like the dude?
Shasta Rose 9:37 PM
Bob/removal vote:
Preeeeepo (1) [Kunksham](edited)
Koile 9:37 PM
Don't you speak so poorly about dear Screamso! He was the best of us!
Preeeeepo 9:37 PM
Hey now, what did I ever do to you?
Koile 9:37 PM
He was always shouting terrible obscenities at us.
Porypan 9:37 PM
oh yes let's not speak illof the dead, that's not cool
Koile 9:37 PM
But I knew, deep down.
It was from a place of love :heart:
Kunksham O'Floggins 9:37 PM
you are clearly fit for the job, unlike the pathetic koile
Yinreit 9:37 PM
He was our Bob, after all. He desreves better than this.
Porypan 9:37 PM
yes, what he said
Kang 9:38 PM
i didn't like him. doesn't mean i did anything about it though. this guy with me has to have been on board with me. and boy he does never co-operate.(edited)
NikeV 9:38 PM
K, so looks like I'll vote Kang for now 🍎
Jimena 9:38 PM
Interesting.
NikeV 9:38 PM
This just a shot in the dark. I mean you talking about him real rude and stuff.
Preeeeepo 9:38 PM
While I appreciate the gesture, I have more important things to do
Like hitting bad dudes with an even badder stick
NikeV 9:38 PM
So I'm going to test the waters here.
Koile 9:38 PM
Kang is being super gosh rude.
Kang 9:39 PM
Can ... can you just shush for just once in your life... look what you've done you went ahead and got us a vote!!
ok? so?
Koile 9:39 PM
About our poor deceased friend.
Shasta Rose 9:39 PM
Bob/removal vote:
Preeeeepo (1) [Kunksham]
Kang (1) [NikeV]
Jimena 9:39 PM
I wonder if I could add attending these meetings to the invoice.
Yinreit 9:39 PM
Indeed. He and Kunksham have been the only people to actively insult people.
Kunksham O'Floggins 9:40 PM
(can I get a playerlist refresher?)
Kang 9:40 PM
look i never wanted to come here in the first place it was all you buddy.
Okay whatever. Look, we have to turn this situation around somehow...(edited)
Jimena 9:40 PM
That.
Sounds like a motive?
Shasta Rose 9:40 PM
Koile/Blizz
Kang/aC
Jimena/Laser
Porypan/pan
Preeeeepo/spish
Kunksham O'Floggins/granolaman
Nike vWhatever/gimeurcookie
Yinreit/kleanfarsight
Kunksham O'Floggins 9:40 PM
(thx)
NikeV 9:41 PM
Hey so what happens to the dude who gets voted anyway?
Shasta Rose 9:41 PM
They become the Bob.
NikeV 9:41 PM
We ship them to woopy world or something?
Porypan 9:41 PM
aw man why are we playing detective all of a sudden and suspecting people of stuff
NikeV 9:41 PM
Oooooooh.
Kang 9:41 PM
It wasn't me, because we both would have to have done it at the same time...
NikeV 9:41 PM
Well being a bob ain't too bad.
I think.
Shasta Rose 9:41 PM
the 4026th bob.
Preeeeepo 9:41 PM
If they become the Bob, won't that make them the biggest target?
NikeV 9:41 PM
Is that bad?
Jimena 9:41 PM
Kang can probably handle being a Bob, right? 🍎
Kang 9:41 PM
Look I know we are kind of rude, but it's not like he - er, we mean any harm...
Kunksham O'Floggins 9:41 PM
because one or two of you meatsticks murdered our corn guardian
Porypan do not stand in the way of righteous vengeance
Porypan 9:42 PM
see right there, that's what I'm talking about
Yinreit 9:42 PM
Untill anything is found, I'd prefer that 🍎 no one becomes bob for now. The last Bob went missing, and we don't want anyone else to go missing.
Porypan 9:42 PM
stop with the accusing people thing
it makes for a tense atmosphere
we're all friends here, right?
Shasta Rose 9:42 PM
Bob/removal vote:
Preeeeepo (1) [Kunksham]
Kang (2) [NikeV, Jimena]
Nobody (1) [Yinreit]
NikeV 9:42 PM
Aren't there a lot of bobs around?
Preeeeepo 9:42 PM
I dunno Pan I think someone here deserves a proper beatdown
Porypan 9:43 PM
this is just like that time in that restaurant
Kunksham O'Floggins 9:43 PM
Fools, if you will not take action, I shall seek and devour the perpetrators myself
Shasta Rose 9:43 PM
There is only one Bob, nike.
NikeV 9:43 PM
Ooooooh.
Jimena 9:43 PM
I would support a Bobless night but I am new here.
NikeV 9:43 PM
Well whatever dude.
Jimena 9:43 PM
Would that be admissable?
Kang 9:43 PM
okay, sure, i mean. you can vote for us but we can guarantee you we had nothing to do with bob's disappearance.
NikeV 9:43 PM
We can use them as bait to catch the real bad guy or something.
Shasta Rose 9:43 PM
The Bob enforces rules, and if they are deficient in actions or morals, they are deposed by the sheep. Our foolproof system.
Porypan 9:43 PM
everyone thinks there's a bad guy afoot killing off people, when really it's just a ghost messing with us
Jimena 9:43 PM
As long as I have been visiting there has seemingly always been a Bob. I know not what would happen without one.
Kunksham O'Floggins 9:43 PM
the sheep will know
the sheep will judge
Preeeeepo 9:43 PM
I'm gonna keep an eye on Kang tonight
Koile 9:43 PM
The Sheep will most certainly know!
Kunksham O'Floggins 9:44 PM
send the culprit to bobdom
Kang 9:44 PM
Thanks...?
Koile 9:44 PM
Yes, the sheep will be able to vindicate Kang if he is innocent.
Shasta Rose 9:44 PM
6 minutes to deadline
Porypan 9:44 PM
so we let the bad guy enforce our rules?
Koile 9:44 PM
I vote Kang for Bob(edited)
NikeV 9:44 PM
If someone else goes missing tonight I'm going to start pointing fingers at yall who said we shouldn't vote.
Kunksham O'Floggins 9:44 PM
Porypan, if you will not help us then you will take the villain's place as bob
Jimena 9:45 PM
Who is this bad guy you speak of?
Porypan 9:45 PM
man, go ahead, I'll take one for the team
Shasta Rose 9:45 PM
Bob/removal vote:
Preeeeepo (1) [Kunksham]
Kang (3) [NikeV, Jimena, Koile]
Nobody (1) [Yinreit]

takes five to bob
Porypan 9:45 PM
and if I do get taken away, I'll be sure to leave as many breadcrumbs as I can
Yinreit 9:45 PM
Fine then, Nike. We shall see if Kang 🍎 is a true bob.
Kang 9:45 PM
well. looks like we're going down buddy.
Ugh.(edited)
Preeeeepo 9:45 PM
🍎 Porypan
Kunksham O'Floggins 9:46 PM
Elect: Porypan
Preeeeepo 9:46 PM
Not sayin' I don't trust you or anything but better safe than sorry

Porypan 9:46 PM
oh um...
Yinreit 9:46 PM
(changing my vote)
Koile 9:46 PM
In the meantime the rest of us shall have Cake!
Porypan 9:46 PM
um I was joking...
Koile 9:46 PM
It has been cooking all night.
Jimena 9:46 PM
Oh dear.
Koile 9:46 PM
Just like a said I would.
I have made cake.
Kunksham O'Floggins 9:46 PM
is the cake made with the flesh of a sentient being?
Porypan 9:46 PM
oh! I brought pancakes
Shasta Rose 9:46 PM
Bob/removal vote:
Kang (4) [NikeV, Jimena, Koile, Yinreit]
Porypan (2) [Preeeeepo, Kunksham]
Kang 9:46 PM
hasn't it been burnt if it's been cooking all night.
Koile 9:46 PM
I don't think corn is sentient.
Preeeeepo 9:47 PM
How long till the deadline?
Koile 9:47 PM
But you never know with these things.
Shasta Rose 9:47 PM
3 min
Yinreit 9:47 PM
Agreed. Corn is corn.
Koile 9:47 PM
Corn is a magical thing.
Shasta Rose 9:47 PM
:corn: :computer:
Kunksham O'Floggins 9:47 PM
Kunksham will pass for now then
Preeeeepo 9:47 PM
9:50 huh
🍎 Retracting vote
Kang 9:47 PM
no bodie 🍎
Porypan 9:48 PM
it'll be a lawless night
Shasta Rose 9:48 PM
Bob/removal vote:Kang (4) [NikeV, Jimena, Koile, Yinreit]
Porypan (1) [Preeeeepo]
nobody (1) [Kang]
Preeeeepo 9:48 PM
But, how can we not have a Bob?
Kunksham O'Floggins 9:48 PM
cowards
Preeeeepo 9:48 PM
This is craziness
Kunksham O'Floggins 9:48 PM
you shall be consumed
Koile 9:48 PM
How will we survive without our Bob!
Kang 9:48 PM
It's better than throwing around accusations...
Koile 9:48 PM
Bob was the only thing keeping Kunksham from eating people!
Jimena 9:48 PM
I believe that while a majority vote for Bob immediately ends the proceedings, a vote with a clear lead even if not ended prematurely still ends with an elected Bob.
Shasta Rose 9:49 PM
The risks of no bobbing are a risk of the loss of order. What if the TAXMAN comes? We just don't know.
Jimena 9:49 PM
Unless I am mistaken.
Shasta Rose 9:49 PM
It doesn't.
Kunksham O'Floggins 9:49 PM
hisssss
taxes are murder
Preeeeepo 9:49 PM
It has to be a majority vote
Shasta Rose 9:49 PM
There must be a majority of votes
NikeV 9:49 PM
Yall screwed if the tax man comes.
Jimena 9:49 PM
I am mistaken it seems.
Preeeeepo 9:49 PM
1 minute to decide
Porypan 9:49 PM
🍎 Kang
NikeV 9:49 PM
Not me though lol I'm visting.
Kang 9:49 PM
thanks.
Porypan 9:49 PM
so we'll at least have a bob
Kang 9:49 PM
real appreciated.
Shasta Rose 9:49 PM
:hammer:

Koile 9:49 PM
I don't even know what taxes are but they sound very not lovely.
Yinreit 9:49 PM
We can't risk the TAXMEN...
Porypan 9:50 PM
oh, taxes are when you pay for the road
I think
Shasta Rose 9:50 PM
Bob/removal vote: Kang (5) [NikeV, Jimena, Koile, Yinreit, Porypan]
Porypan (1) [Kunksham]
nobody (1) [Kang]
(edited)
Yinreit 9:50 PM
Anything but taxmen...
Kang 9:50 PM
Hgk....
Kunksham O'Floggins 9:50 PM
(think my vote disappeared)
Shasta Rose 9:51 PM
Congratulations to our new Bob, Kang!
I hope for a long and wonderful reign over the F A R M V O I D. Let's see what the sheep have to say!
Hmm, it's a good sign too that the sheep haven't already eaten you. They also seem to not think you are anything 'special.' Like some sort of plain town-aligned farmer.
Anyway good night everybody! Long live the new Bob! Hopefully nothing bad happens to you!
:crescent_moon:
[instantly switches Kang's status to 'out']
kunksham was right, corrected final votes. didn't change anything
get in your actions by :10 past the hour.

D3
Spoiler :
Shasta Rose 10:33 PM
Oh well this isn't good
Looks like there's only six of you fine farmers here.
First of all, I checked Jimena's finally furnished cabin filled with exquisite handcrafted furniture and trapdoors galore.
They are nowhere to be found!
Farewell to a plain, simple farmer. We thank Jimenafor providing us with under-the-table furniture. It's always nice when a person who wants to get away from nosy creditors settles in to a quiet place like this and shows the world what they can offer when johnny collector isn't breathing down their neck.(edited)
Second of all, the bob we elected last night is missing.
Farewell to the 4026th bob. We will have to elect another one today.
There aren't many of you left, so under the Bob/Farmer/Sheep agreement, we are under risk of being overrun by the sheep if there are too many remaining Farmers with Sinner's Souls remaining among us.
i'd guess that if we chose the wrong bob, and something were to happen to that bob, we'd risk being overrun by the sheep.
So let's get to it! Who shall be the new Bob?
:sunny:
NikeV 10:41 PM
Ok so it's the Pan boy.
I'm sure of it.
Porypan 10:41 PM
what
NikeV 10:42 PM
mmmmm hmmm he hammered that vote.
Porypan 10:42 PM
um
NikeV 10:42 PM
After all that shit you had to say.
Porypan 10:42 PM
what are you talking about
NikeV 10:42 PM
Wait it was right right?
Kunksham O'Floggins 10:42 PM
Preeeeepo's stick is covered in farmer blood, kunksham would like to discuss this
NikeV 10:42 PM
Lemme recheck this.
Preeeeepo 10:42 PM
Who what now
NikeV 10:42 PM
Yep it was you pan boy!
Yinreit 10:43 PM
Farmer's blood?
NikeV 10:43 PM
Wait wait, whose stick is covered in blood?
Koile 10:43 PM
Preeeeeepo's stick is blood! That sounds terrible!
Porypan 10:43 PM
that's morbid
Yinreit 10:43 PM
Very morbid.
Porypan 10:43 PM
shouldn't hit people so hard with it, dude
Kunksham O'Floggins 10:43 PM
I'm unhappy that preeepo did not share their meat with me
NikeV 10:44 PM
What do you have to say about this preeeepo?
Preeeeepo 10:44 PM
Sometimes my stick gets a bit bloody with all the heads I have to bash here and there. What of it?
Porypan 10:44 PM
eh, let's not pester them about it
Koile 10:44 PM
Why are you bashing people's heads?(edited)
NikeV 10:44 PM
Yeah why you hittin' fools today?
Koile 10:45 PM
That does not sound very polite or friendly.
Yinreit 10:45 PM
Why not pester them about it? This seems kinda fishy to me...
Porypan 10:45 PM
cause
it's rude
Koile 10:45 PM
In fact it sounds the exact opposite of either of those things.
NikeV 10:45 PM
It's cause the pan boy is a kidnapper!
Shasta Rose 10:45 PM
[It takes 4 people to elect a bob, deadline is :05 past the hour, in 20 minutes. it is mislynch and lose, meaning if you remove the wrong person, then if the night mafia hit goes through they win]
NikeV 10:45 PM
He hammered the vote after trying to stay peaceful.
Porypan 10:45 PM
wha
NikeV 10:46 PM
Why would you hammer the vote like that?
Porypan 10:46 PM
no I just didn't want a lawless night
Kunksham O'Floggins 10:46 PM
because I told them I'd eat them if they didn't

Porypan 10:46 PM
I saw a movie about it once
it was very scary
Preeeeepo 10:46 PM
I think we should be careful about who we toss out
NikeV 10:46 PM
Yeeeeeeeeeah sure. Eyes on the pan boy everyone.
Check for fishy hammers.
Now back to preeepo.
Tell us about that stick, kid.
Yinreit 10:47 PM
Exactly. We don't want those sinners taking over.
Preeeeepo 10:47 PM
Nike, Yinreit, Porypan, all very suspicious
Yinreit 10:47 PM
That stil doesn't cast aside the bloody stick.
Preeeeepo 10:47 PM
And I bet Kunk is trying to frame me for something he did
NikeV 10:47 PM
How come Kunksham isn't suspicious?
He callin' you out.
Yinreit 10:47 PM
Fair enough.
NikeV 10:47 PM
And I'm suddenly cuttin' my gs.
Yinreit 10:48 PM
Kunksham has been threatening to eat us throughout all of this.(edited)
Porypan 10:48 PM
I'm sure he didn't mean it
Kunksham O'Floggins 10:48 PM
it's what I do
NikeV 10:48 PM
Are we going to glaze over the bloody stick though?
I mean preeeeeepo admitted they got a stick.
Yinreit 10:48 PM
No, I still think that's something serious.
NikeV 10:48 PM
And it's covered in blood.
Preeeeepo 10:48 PM
I am very proud of my stick
Porypan 10:48 PM
maybe it's just ketchup
NikeV 10:48 PM
No it blood.
Yinreit 10:48 PM
Very serious.
NikeV 10:48 PM
Look at it.
Koile 10:48 PM
I admit I do not know what blood is.
NikeV 10:49 PM
Do you not bleed?
Koile 10:49 PM
I've never actually seen blood before.
Porypan 10:49 PM
maybe paint?
NikeV 10:49 PM
I'm dealing with some weirdos for sure.
Pan boy.
He said it was blood.
Koile 10:49 PM
I mean It definitely looks like what I would assume blood looks like.
NikeV 10:49 PM
You telling a man what is and ain't on his stick?
Porypan 10:49 PM
well maybe he was wrong
NikeV 10:49 PM
You rude pan boy.
Porypan 10:49 PM
aw man sorry

NikeV 10:49 PM
Say sorry for preeeeeeepo.
Not to me.
Porypan 10:50 PM
yo preepo my dude
I'm sorry
didn't mean to like, slander your stick or whatever
Shasta Rose 10:50 PM
15 minutes to deadline
Koile 10:51 PM
You should never say rude things about a person's stick.
NikeV 10:51 PM
Yeah man!
Yinreit 10:51 PM
It's very ill mannered.
Preeeeepo 10:51 PM
All this corny trashtalk. Someone should do something about Kunk
NikeV 10:51 PM
Ok Preeeepo, tell us where you get the blood.
Kunksham O'Floggins 10:51 PM
oh?
NikeV 10:51 PM
Who you hit last night?
Also for now voting Preeeeepo
Might change it later to no vote or someone else.(edited)
Shasta Rose 10:52 PM
Bob
Preeeeepo (1) [NikeV]

takes 4 to bob, deadline 13 minutes, MYLO
Yinreit 10:53 PM
I'm still conserned about Kunk and Pory. Kunk keeps talking about eating us all as if it were nothing, and Pory keeps trying to toss aside the matter of the stick.
Porypan 10:53 PM
I said I was sorry
NikeV 10:53 PM
I think pan boy is def a bad guy.
Porypan 10:53 PM
aw what
NikeV 10:53 PM
But this stick be damning evidance.
Shasta Rose 10:53 PM
livelist
Koile/Blizz
Porypan/pan
Preeeeepo/spish
Kunksham O'Floggins/granolaman
Nike vWhatever/gimeurcookie
Yinreit/kleanfarsight
NikeV 10:53 PM
So I'm after Preeeeepo first.
Kunksham O'Floggins 10:53 PM
Yinreit, how do you feel about this enthusiastic NikeV?
he seems overeager
Porypan 10:54 PM
yo koile back me up here, I'm a nice guy, right?
Koile 10:54 PM
I mean... you don't seem like a bad bad guy. And you make very nice pancakes.
Yinreit 10:54 PM
I see your point, Kunk, yet I don't fully trust you.
NikeV 10:55 PM
Kunk why you pointing at me?
Koile 10:55 PM
But you did say some super suspicious stuff and I just don't know.
Porypan 10:55 PM
aw man
Preeeeepo 10:55 PM
Nobody touches the stick, nobody
NikeV 10:55 PM
You done pointing out a bloody stick.
Kunksham O'Floggins 10:55 PM
I'm not pointing anything here, I just like opinions
NikeV 10:55 PM
You think if you got evidance against someone you'd point at them.....
Hmmmmmmm.

Kunksham O'Floggins 10:55 PM
hot goss
NikeV 10:55 PM
Vote to Kunk
Kunksham O'Floggins 10:55 PM
can't survive on eating flesh alone
NikeV 10:55 PM
I change my votes like I change my outfits.
Admittedly never but pretend.
Yinreit 10:56 PM
I'm also voting for Kunk. 🍎
Top much flesh eating and finger pointing.
Kunksham O'Floggins 10:56 PM
allow me to elaborate: I specifically think NikeV and Yinreit are in cahoots
Shasta Rose 10:56 PM
takes 4 to bob, deadline 9 minutes, MYLO
Kunk(2) [NikeV, Yinreit]
(edited)
NikeV 10:56 PM
I ain't even know who this Yinreit is.
Preeeeepo 10:56 PM
I want to say Kunk is a bad one but I don't think it's worth risk just yet
NikeV 10:57 PM
If we were in choots we be smarter.
Preeeeepo 10:57 PM
I think someone may have taken my stick without me knowing last night
NikeV 10:57 PM
Trying to vote after one another.
Yinreit 10:57 PM
And the same to Nike.
NikeV 10:57 PM
I ain't dat dumb.
Koile 10:57 PM
That is some very serious stuff your saying Kunk.
NikeV 10:57 PM
I'd be hitting Yinreit over the head like "What you doing outing us like this"
Kunksham O'Floggins 10:57 PM
I would also like to elaborate: I have no idea what the condition preep's stick is in. I merely wanted to see what everyone else would react to
Koile 10:57 PM
You can't just be calling people cahoots just over nothing.
Yinreit 10:57 PM
So you admit to making the blood part up?
Kunksham O'Floggins 10:58 PM
Yin and Nike got very bloodthirsty and bobhappy at preep
Porypan 10:58 PM
I'll just be over here, you guys can duke it out on your own
NikeV 10:58 PM
Well I thought it was true my man!
Why wouldn't I jump at hard evidance?
I thought everyone not jumping was weird.
Kunksham O'Floggins 10:58 PM
why would you naturally believe me over preep?
NikeV 10:59 PM
Because preep said his stick was bloody.
So he admitted to it.
Sounded like hard evidance.
By the way....
Kind of weird how you got that right?
Like.....
We....still not questioning the blood?
Koile 10:59 PM
I still don't know if thats actually blood.
Porypan 10:59 PM
might be sheep blood
he might be abusing his sheep
NikeV 10:59 PM
He done said it was blood.
Kunksham O'Floggins 11:00 PM
I still don't think there's anything on the stick
Koile 11:00 PM
Don't even speculate!
Shasta Rose 11:00 PM
5 minutes
Koile 11:00 PM
That would.......
NikeV 11:00 PM
The holder of the dang stick said it was some blood shit.
Preeeeepo 11:00 PM
I think we should take another night to think this over
Yinreit 11:00 PM
And Kunk did say he had no idea what condition the stick was in.
Koile 11:00 PM
be beyond horrendous.
Porypan 11:00 PM
aw man sorry that was probably a bit of a stretch
NikeV 11:01 PM
Look at it it's right here!
Sometimes my stick gets a bit bloody with all the heads I have to bash here and there. What of it?
Who head he bashing????
Kunksham O'Floggins 11:01 PM
preeepo believed it was bloody because I said it was
kunsham is very influential
NikeV 11:02 PM
What the fuck.
Preeeeepo 11:02 PM
I'll admit I was smitten with his charisma
NikeV 11:02 PM
Maybe you two are in cahoots but then you wouldn't dumbly admit that.
So you're not.
Kunksham O'Floggins 11:02 PM
Vote: NikeV
NikeV 11:02 PM
Yall derailed this shit hardcore with that stick.
I'm keeping votes on Kunk.
Kunk be distracting people.

Yinreit 11:02 PM
Same.
Shasta Rose 11:03 PM
takes 4 to Bob, takes 4 to bob, deadline 2 minutes, MYLO
Kunksham(2) [NikeV, Yinreit]
NikeV (1) [kunksham]
(edited)
Kunksham O'Floggins 11:03 PM
Kunksham be gathering useful interaction data
Shasta Rose 11:03 PM
2 minutes sorry
Kunksham O'Floggins 11:03 PM
to determine who needs devouring
Koile 11:03 PM
I also vote Kunksham
NikeV 11:03 PM
And tonight I got a good way to out a person.
So if we don't push, I'm pretty sure I can figure something out.
Win win for me.
Preeeeepo 11:03 PM
Are we sure we wanna make this vote?
NikeV 11:03 PM
Yes.
Shasta Rose 11:04 PM
Kunksham(3) [NikeV, Yinreit, koile]
NikeV (1) [kunksham]
1 minute left!!!!
NikeV 11:04 PM
I'm like certain on this Kunk dude, or pan.
Kunksham O'Floggins 11:04 PM
NikeV and Yin are evil. I will devour you from beyond the grave
Shasta Rose 11:04 PM
1 vote to hammer
Porypan 11:04 PM
um
Preeeeepo 11:04 PM
1 minute
Shasta Rose 11:04 PM
it's mylo
NikeV 11:04 PM
Come on someone do it.
Shasta Rose 11:04 PM
tense music plays
NikeV 11:04 PM
And if I'm wrong then
Well fuck.
Preeeeepo 11:05 PM
Well, if we're gonna be takin' someone out...
Shasta Rose 11:05 PM
tick t
done
day over
Looks like we will be....... going without a bob today..........
I don't know what will happen in this case.
The system may have failed us.
God help us from the evil devices of the TAXMAN.
:crescent_moon: get in your night actions by :20
I have set up a scarecrow in the shape of a bob. Hopefully this will do.
THE SCARECROW HAS BEEN DESTROYED.(edited)
It is covered in citations, traffic tickets, subpoenas, overdue fines, overdraft charges, and Intergalactic Revenue Service audit notices.
This is not funny at all.
The day we have feared has come upon us.
THE RULE OF TAXATION HAS RETURNED TO F A R M V O I D.
THE SIX OF YOU HAVE GOT TO PICK A BOB TODAY. I DOn"T WANT TO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF WE DON'T.
I'LL GO NUTS
catches breath
Okay. let's just think this out rationally.
And pick a bob.
All six of you.
:sunny:

NikeV 11:57 PM
Get ready to hammer the vote boys and geeks cause Kunk tried to kill me last night while I was following him. Yep this bag of noobs in a barrel took my bait that “I had a way to out a kidnapper”

Guess what noob? OWNED!!!!!!! I’m worthless shit! How’d you like the robot sheep defense system?

Oh yeah, and vote Kunk.
Kunksham O'Floggins 11:57 PM
Vote: NikeV
NikeV 11:57 PM
Look how there's six of us still alive.
Preeeeepo 11:58 PM
Okay now I'm really confused
Kunksham O'Floggins 11:58 PM
ah so you're who stopped me
NikeV 11:58 PM
Cause I ain't die last night.
Koile 11:58 PM
I will vote Kunk
NikeV 11:58 PM
Stop the bullshit Kunk.
Porypan 11:58 PM
uh
Yinreit 11:58 PM
What is going on?
NikeV 11:58 PM
I followed you to my own house.
Porypan 11:58 PM
wait what's up
Kunksham O'Floggins 11:58 PM
preeepo and pory are 100% regular farmers
NikeV 11:58 PM
Kunk tried to kill me after taking my bait!
Porypan 11:58 PM
damn
Kunksham O'Floggins 11:58 PM
otherwise they would've hammered me for scumwin yesterday
NikeV 11:58 PM
And I ain't die cause I had a defense system!
Kunksham O'Floggins 11:58 PM
I did try to kill NikeV
Preeeeepo 11:59 PM
Hmm yeah of course
Yinreit 11:59 PM
You set up a trap for yourself?
Kunksham O'Floggins 11:59 PM
because he is scum
NikeV 11:59 PM
Yep I was the bait to the trap!
Kunksham O'Floggins 11:59 PM
and I have a halfway decent chance of killing him
Shasta Rose 11:59 PM
takes 4 to Bob, deadline 22 minutes, MYLO
Kunksham(2) [NikeV, Koile]
NikeV (1) [Kunksham]
(edited)
NikeV 11:59 PM
I knew these kidnappers were dumb shit.
Kunksham O'Floggins 11:59 PM
scum must've decided to NK to frame me
NikeV 11:59 PM
Come on "Oh I got a super cool thing I'm doing tonight"
My lies brings the boys to the yard.
June 11, 2017
Kunksham O'Floggins 12:00 AM
that sounded more like "I'm leading you fools on"
NikeV 12:00 AM
By the way I'm keeping an eye on peeps who ain't voting krunk.
Kunksham O'Floggins 12:00 AM
"I have a magic bag"
Yinreit 12:00 AM
Well, this settles my thoughts on Kunk. I VOTE KUNKSHAM 🍎
NikeV 12:00 AM
Stop the shit man.
Preeeeepo 12:00 AM
Man I don't know who to believe here
NikeV 12:00 AM
Accept that you took the most bullshit trap in the world.
Porypan 12:00 AM
so um
how do you know he was out to kill you
Kunksham O'Floggins 12:00 AM
preeeep or pory, did either of you do an investigate?
NikeV 12:00 AM
Because I was FOLLOWING HIM.
TO MY HOUSE.
Kunksham O'Floggins 12:00 AM
and I admit it
Porypan 12:01 AM
nah all I did was smoke
Preeeeepo 12:01 AM
I was checking on you last night Kunksham
Unfortunately I don't have any evidence
NikeV 12:01 AM
My little rental is trashed.
Anyone want to look at my rental????
Kunksham O'Floggins 12:01 AM
why would I not try to kill NikeV last night?
Shasta Rose 12:01 AM
takes 4 to Bob, deadline 19 minutes, MYLO
Kunksham(3) [NikeV, Koile, Yinreit]
NikeV (1) [Kunksham]
(edited)
Porypan 12:01 AM
oh damn
NikeV 12:01 AM
Where my robo sheep got trashed by this asshole?
Kunksham O'Floggins 12:01 AM
both scum were on my wagon
NikeV 12:02 AM
Yet again, keeping tabs on all of yall not voting kunk here.
Kunksham O'Floggins 12:02 AM
I had a 67% chance to hit them, and my read on nike is strong
Preeeeepo 12:02 AM
Alright alright
NikeV 12:02 AM
Look at kunks weak ass defense here.
Noooooooooooob.
Preeeeepo 12:02 AM
Let's finish this

Preeeeepo 12:02 AM
🍎 Kunksham
Kunksham O'Floggins 12:02 AM
don't you dare
Screamso the Corn Guarder 12:02 AM
HAMMAH.
NikeV 12:02 AM
Good shit.
We eat well today lads. I mean I'm a robot so I don't eat.
Shasta Rose 12:02 AM
:hammer:
NikeV 12:02 AM
But still
Shasta Rose 12:04 AM
takes 4 to Bob, deadline 19 minutes, MYLO
Kunksham(4) [NikeV, Koile, Yinreit, Preeeeepo]
NikeV (1) [Kunksham]
Congratulations, Kunksham! Let us all celebrate our new Bob.
:confetti_ball:
Let's see how the sheep react to Kunksham.
Oh!
What's this!
they're sniffing Kunksham....
awww. one of them is licking kunk
A plain, simple farmer for our 4027th Bob!
Let's hope nothing happens to this Bob, and anyone else, overnight! Otherwise I feel the tax burden creeping over this land would be too much.
:crescent_moon:
send in night actions by :20.

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2017, 02:41 PM by Wheat.)
06-11-2017, 02:33 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Wheat
 RE: 4tuna Mafia Game
&nbsp;

Offline
Posts: 5,317
Joined: Jul 2011
D4
Spoiler :
Four gather on this, the fourth day of our troubles.
I am sorry to say that our 4027th Bob has disappeared in the night.
We seem to have fended off the TAX BURDEN for the night. But with only four of you left, what will the sheep have to say?
I mean, they should have moved on us if I had figured things correctly....
Maybe I should check on the one who is missing, Yinreit -
Oh wait, there they are.
[At this, Yinreit makes their way over to the MEETING BLOCK, huffing and out of breath. They smell of detergent.]
Don't be late again.
Well, looks like all five of you are here! Let's get to picking a Bob.
:sunny:
Preeeeepo 12:47 AM
I bloody knew it
NikeV 12:48 AM
Lol ok I already know that yall are going to vote me cause hooooo boy, that was the most embarrassing day of my life.

You know, accidentally sending a dude to his death. Yo Kunk (dead dude in the sea of sheep), I’m sorry for that 360 no scope brah, honest to the robo gods thought you were a kidnapper. So lets get this over with.

Vote Nike V
Preeeeepo 12:48 AM
Nike, what do you have to say for yourself
NikeV 12:48 AM
BUT NO FO REAL HE ADMITTED TO TRYING TO KILL ME, NO SHIT. Wasted my dang ass defense system. Dat was kidnapper bait Kunk dude!!!

But this brings up a good question. If Kunk activated my trap….why ain’t no one die the other night? Did someone else defense system pop up or did the kidnappers not act the other night?
Porypan 12:48 AM
well at least you can admit you goofed
Preeeeepo 12:48 AM
That's a good question, this is all very confusing
Porypan 12:48 AM
so props for that
:thumbsup:
Shasta Rose 12:48 AM
It is 3 to pick a Bob. Deadline in 22 minutes. It is LYLO, or "if you don't lynch correctly you almost certainly lose."
Koile 12:49 AM
I feel like this is my fault. I haven't been a very good poppy.
I still don't know what that is actually supposed to be.
Yinreit 12:49 AM
It's nice to know at least no one's dead... huff
NikeV 12:49 AM
I got a feeling you a kidnapper Koile my man.
Preeeeepo 12:49 AM
Uh huh, tell me about it
Koile 12:49 AM
But being good at it was probably very important.
NikeV 12:49 AM
But.
Koile 12:49 AM
And I was super terribad at it.
NikeV 12:49 AM
Also I thought kunk was a kidnapper.
(Still)
Shasta Rose 12:49 AM
3 for Bob. LYLO, 21 min
NikeV (1) [NikeV]
(edited)

NikeV 12:49 AM
(DUDE TRIED TO KILL ME)
(WHAT UP YOOOOO)
But no fo real, I think we need to figure out why the kidnappers ain't kill dat day.
Did anyone block a kill?
Or try to protect someone?
Yinreit 12:50 AM
No, sadly not.
Preeeeepo 12:50 AM
I'm torn, it's gotta be Nike, Yin, or Koile
One of those three definitely
Koile 12:50 AM
I vote for me, Koile, maybe I can be a better bobby than a poppy
Preeeeepo 12:50 AM
Uhh
NikeV 12:51 AM
Everyone vote for yourselves.
Shasta Rose 12:51 AM
3 for Bob. LYLO, 21 min
NikeV (1) [NikeV]
Koile (1) [Koile]
NikeV 12:51 AM
This how real gamers do it in the ring.
Shasta Rose 12:51 AM
The true bob was inside yourselves all along.
NikeV 12:51 AM
But nah don't vote fo yourselfs.
Shasta Rose 12:51 AM
You learned the REal Ending.
Preeeeepo 12:51 AM
I believe in the stick, and the stick tells me the kidnapper is
eeny meeny miny
NikeV 12:51 AM
Ok so last night I tried to protect Yinreit.
Yinreit.
Yinreit 12:52 AM
You did?
NikeV 12:52 AM
Why you late today?
Yeah.
Preeeeepo 12:52 AM
🍎 That guy waves stick menacingly in the direction of Nike
Yinreit 12:52 AM
I tried to protect myself.
NikeV 12:52 AM
Retracting my vote
Voting Preeeeepo
Yinreit 12:52 AM
I unfortunately set off the trap that I put on my door.
Shasta Rose 12:52 AM
3 for Bob. LYLO, 18 min
NikeV (1) [Preeeeepo]
Koile (1) [Koile]
Preeeeepo (1) [NikeV](edited)
Yinreit 12:52 AM
That is why I'm late.
NikeV 12:52 AM
Ooooh well shit.
Ok so why ain't the kidnappers kill today?
Are there even any kidnappers?
Oh god.
Yinreit 12:53 AM
I honestly have no idea....
NikeV 12:53 AM
They hoping we dumb enough to fall in to their trap.
Shasta Rose 12:53 AM
I haven't found any of the people that got kidnapped.(edited)
NikeV 12:53 AM
And I done proved them right.
Preeeeepo 12:53 AM
I can only assume someone dodged the kidnappers
NikeV 12:53 AM
Also I don't know why I'm constantly gaining an accent.
Preeeeepo 12:53 AM
Should've been an easy win otherwise
NikeV 12:53 AM
Yeah it should have been!
Who defended themselves?
Yinreit 12:54 AM
I have to agree with Preeeepo and NIke on this. I defended myself.
NikeV 12:54 AM
Did me protecting Yinreit by playing video games loudy outside her house stop this.
Along with that trap?
Yinreit 12:55 AM
tired yawn
NikeV 12:55 AM
By the way I think Pan boy is still one of the kidnappers. Maybe.

Preeeeepo 12:55 AM
Pory we gotta vote someone, this is our last chance
NikeV 12:55 AM
I think he playing quiet to stop this.
Yinreit 12:55 AM
Does anyone have any leads?
Porypan 12:55 AM
wha did someone say my name
NikeV 12:55 AM
It's always the quite peeps.
Yinreit 12:56 AM
Perhaps...
NikeV 12:56 AM
My only lead was on the asshole who tried to kill me!
And was a farmer!
Preeeeepo 12:56 AM
I tried watching Porypan, I didn't get much though
Porypan 12:56 AM
I tried calling uncle hermes last night
didn't work though
Yinreit 12:56 AM
Who's uncle hermes?
NikeV 12:56 AM
A robot.
He fast.
Porypan 12:57 AM
he's my uncle
Yinreit 12:57 AM
Ah.
NikeV 12:57 AM
Someone tell me who to vote on.
Porypan 12:57 AM
he's a rich guy who tears down old restaurants for fun
Shasta Rose 12:57 AM
13 min remain
NikeV 12:57 AM
It doesn't look like me voting myself as a trap worked. I mean it got preeeeeepo.
Yinreit 12:57 AM
I don't have a clue on who to vote on, though.
NikeV 12:57 AM
But I'm starting to think Preeeeepo is just dumb shit.
Porypan 12:57 AM
ye I'm gonna let you guys figure that one out
Preeeeepo 12:57 AM
It's gotta be two of you three, it's just gotta
🍎 retracting vote
Porypan 12:58 AM
this whole voting people to their doom thing is getting old
NikeV 12:58 AM
Can we vote pan.
Shasta Rose 12:58 AM
3 for Bob. LYLO, 12 min
Koile (1) [Koile]
Preeeeepo (1) [NikeV]
Preeeeepo 12:58 AM
He hasn't been very helpful
NikeV 12:58 AM
Hey Koile. Retract your vote on yourself.

Porypan 12:58 AM
what do you want me to do, play smooth jazz?
Yinreit 12:59 AM
I don't think smooth jazz is going to help much.
Preeeeepo 12:59 AM
Hey maybe we'll get lucky again if we vote no one
NikeV 12:59 AM
That's a dumb idea.
Unless the plot twist is that no one is a kidnapper.
Koile 12:59 AM
That would probably be a very terrible bad idea.
NikeV 12:59 AM
In which case
Shit.
Yinreit 1:00 AM
It'll just mean the kidnappers have another chance at kidnapping.
NikeV 1:00 AM
But yeah Koile my girl retract that vote :clap:
Koile 1:00 AM
Okay, I retract my vote on Me myself
Yinreit 1:00 AM
But yeah, if no one is a kidnapper, then this kinda confuses the whole thing.
NikeV 1:00 AM
Awwww dang
I thought you would pull a
"Oh no I gotta vote myself" thing
To look inoccent.
Shasta Rose 1:00 AM
instead of smooth jazz, this kind of jazz plays
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA5BG6s0Tko

Porypan 1:01 AM
man I'm not following this at all
NikeV 1:01 AM
Who wants to vote pan.
Koile 1:01 AM
I mean I'm pretty sure I'm innocent, I think.
NikeV 1:01 AM
Fo being useless?
Porypan 1:01 AM
wow
NikeV 1:02 AM
It true!
Preeeeepo 1:02 AM
Well if no one has any better ideas
Koile 1:02 AM
I mean you have been... not very helpful.
In these dire times.
Yinreit 1:02 AM
If everyone else agrees, perhaps.
NikeV 1:02 AM
Ok k so.
Koile 1:02 AM
But then the last two times I agreed with Nike it went bad.
NikeV 1:02 AM
It's either Preeeeepo or pan.
Koile 1:02 AM
I don't know who to believe right now.
NikeV 1:02 AM
Or Koile.
Yinreit 1:02 AM
Then how are we supposed to vote?
NikeV 1:02 AM
Or Yinreit
Or me
Koile 1:03 AM
I wasn't cut out for this job.
NikeV 1:03 AM
Or the sheep
Yinreit 1:03 AM
Or anyone?
NikeV 1:03 AM
Could be the corn.
Porypan 1:03 AM
I think this is all just a bad dream
Preeeeepo 1:03 AM
I'm starting to agree
Porypan 1:03 AM
I'm still in the freezer
Koile 1:03 AM
The corn is the least untrustworthy part of this whole thing.
NikeV 1:03 AM
Ok figure this. What if. We all rented a bus. And drov- ok pan really making me want to vote him.
Koile 1:03 AM
The corn would never hurt anyone.
NikeV 1:03 AM
It can't be pan.
Porypan 1:03 AM
and you guys are my eternal punishment
NikeV 1:03 AM
He's too annoying.
He is legit.
Too annoying to be the kidnapper.
Which one of us is the cutest?
Yinreit 1:04 AM
Technically, the sheep are only ones who have been "kidnapping" people. That we know of for certain.
NikeV 1:04 AM
They the kidnapper.
How many sheep do we have?
Do we by chance.
Have 2?
Porypan 1:04 AM
the cutest? I'd say koile then
NikeV 1:05 AM
Vote Koile
Koile 1:05 AM
I am pretty adorable.
Preeeeepo 1:05 AM
If we had less we wouldn't be in such a bad situation
NikeV 1:05 AM
Koile too cute to live.
Shasta Rose 1:05 AM
lylo means there is one more town than not-town.
NikeV 1:05 AM
Too prue.(edited)
Yinreit 1:05 AM
So, we voting Koile now? I'm so confused.

Shasta Rose 1:05 AM
3 for Bob. LYLO, 5 min
Koile (1) [Nike]
Koile 1:05 AM
I vote for me again
NikeV 1:05 AM
I'm voting Koile.
Porypan 1:05 AM
wow I am staying out of this
Preeeeepo 1:05 AM
🍎 Guess it's Koile
NikeV 1:05 AM
Lol we screwed as shit.
Preeeeepo 1:06 AM
Here we go :x
Yinreit 1:06 AM
I guess I vote Koile then
NikeV 1:06 AM
Bring on the pain assholes.
Shasta Rose 1:06 AM
:hammer:
Yinreit 1:06 AM
🍎
NikeV 1:06 AM
Cursed farm(edited)
Shasta Rose 1:06 AM
What was that
Why was that
I mean UHHHH OKAY sure. The new bob here will be Koile. Who is also our pop. I don't want to have to elect a new pop if we aren't torn apart by sheep right now.
Here come the sheep! And... what's this? they sense something is off...
Koile is no simple farmer....
[The sheep become affectionate and trusting.]
They are a life-saving farmer???? That's wonderful.
Looks like the person who stopped there from being any disappearances the last two nights is our new Bob!
Great choice!
Now to put them into the Bob Cage, where they rule over everyone but can't affect anything.
At this, NikeV is hit in the back of the head with a stick.
And a usb dart flies into Porypan, making them evaporate into damn pixels instantly.
"Hey, what are you doing?" I say.
"Quick, fend off any sheep that are nearby with that stick, while I DOWN SIDELOAD this last one from the server!!!! 111010", says Yinreit.(edited)
"you got it!" replies Preeeeepo.(edited)
Porypan, in a daze, says "oh, it was a matrix all along." before exploding into a bunch of bits and whatever.
The last two innocent souls free, Preeeeepo stands atop Yinreit 's shoulders for a battle formation. Yinreit shouts: "Your plan to havest people's TAX DISCONTENT for energy is over! You ran into the wrong type of internet libertarian! (You know, the anonymous hacker type that wants data to be free instead of the sovereign citizen type!!!!)"
Then they merge into a digidroid or something and there's a long and kinda tedious battle which at the end I get trapped inside a datacube. I am helpless to watch as the Sheep Liberation Army frees all of the sheep and now i'm sad and alone forever, trapped in the prison of my own design.(edited)
GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN!
-Shasta Rose's final game rating: "Fuck."
It's Larry! :confetti_ball: It's Larry!

Kang 1:28 AM
bad decision marathon

D5
Spoiler :

D6
Spoiler :

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
06-11-2017, 02:43 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply
Wheat
 RE: 4tuna Mafia Game
&nbsp;

Offline
Posts: 5,317
Joined: Jul 2011
chats

mafia
Spoiler :
great - Yesterday at 7:53 PM
you can talk before d1
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 7:56 PM
Alrighty then. You have any recomendations on how not to be suspicious in Mafia? I haven't played a game before, so this is going to be intresting how this pans out.
Spish - Yesterday at 7:56 PM
Yo, feel free to let me handle the dirty work. I got a stick that's perfect for that
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 7:56 PM
Ok.
Spish - Yesterday at 7:56 PM
Hmm well let's see
Just act natural, and try to stay active in the debate
Being overly quiet will make you an easy target for lynching
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 7:57 PM
I figured as much.
Spish - Yesterday at 7:58 PM
And whatever you do, don't make it seem like we're working together
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 7:58 PM
Like not agreeing with you every single time?
Spish - Yesterday at 7:58 PM
you can vote with me, but don't make it obvious
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 7:59 PM
ok
Spish - Yesterday at 7:59 PM
I've never played as the mafia before though, so I'm no expert in that regard
Spish - Yesterday at 8:00 PM
If it looks like one of us is gonna go down, we may have to vote the other off to save face
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 8:00 PM
Ok then.
Let's hope we can win this together. That way we can say the newbies won. :smiley:
Knowing my luck though, I'm probally going to get lynched at some point.
Spish - Yesterday at 8:03 PM
You got any powers?
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 8:03 PM
What do you mean by that?
Spish - Yesterday at 8:03 PM
Like, are you a doctor or something like that?
Or just a vanilla maf?
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 8:03 PM
Vanilla mafia.
great - Yesterday at 8:03 PM
both are vanilla
you get to choose one of you to do the hit every day
Spish - Yesterday at 8:04 PM
Well, try to snag the leader position if you can, that would be super helpful for us
Try to play dumb so it looks like you're not a bad guy just new(edited)
on the votes that is
Don't be too eager to vote someone off early on though
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 8:05 PM
If charisma stat is a factor of that, then I should be fine. But yeah, I don't think I'll have much issue playing dumb in a game I'm new too.
Spish - Yesterday at 8:05 PM
They can use that as evidence later
Try to befriend/figure out who the police is
we need to get rid of them as quickly as possible
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 8:06 PM
How I was going to play Yinreit is that they encourage cooperation, so they would want to be as nice to people as possible, given the circumstances.
great - Yesterday at 8:07 PM
yinreit uhhhhh let's see some flavor
you uh.... hacked the mainframe and found out things are not as they seem, so you are downloading people away from here
or something
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 8:09 PM
Fair enough. I'll do some more thinking.
Spish - Yesterday at 8:09 PM
Yeah be a good friend but don't draw attention to yourself too much(edited)
Mind if anyone tracks me taking someone out they might be able to prove I'm a mafia
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 8:13 PM
Ok. I can't say Yinreit is going to be very good at taking people out, though. They kinda suck at that.
Spish - Yesterday at 8:14 PM
If you manage to befriend anyone, try to convince them that the most suspected townies are mafia
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 8:15 PM
Give them false leads on those acting oddly, perhaps?
Spish - Yesterday at 8:15 PM
Yep, anyone but me of course
Actually don't rule me out entirely, that'll look suspicious
but be like "yes but I think so-and-so is more suspicious"(edited)
great - Yesterday at 8:16 PM
Okay, day is beginning. chat is now silent until night time. say the last things you were typing out
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 8:16 PM
But only if evryone suspects you, then and only then vote you.
Would you like me to bring corn cake to our new leader friend, Preeeeepo?
Spish - Yesterday at 8:34 PM
Oh yes, feel free
great - Yesterday at 8:34 PM
tonight you will be telling the sheep to get rid of screamso
Spish - Yesterday at 8:34 PM
Try to trick them into making a mistake if you can
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 8:35 PM
Of course. But yes, I definately want to give our new leader corn cake.
Spish - Yesterday at 8:35 PM
So does that mean one of us will be busy for the night?
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 8:36 PM
Yinreit's a talker, not a fighter. And yes, will one of us need to remove screamso?
Spish - Yesterday at 8:37 PM
At any rate if one of us is going to get lynched, don't miss out on that vote. Once they see that person is mafia, anyone who didn't vote them will be immediately suspicious
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 8:37 PM
Ah, ok. I was going to vote for leader in d1, but the day ended before I could finish typing out a message.
Spish - Yesterday at 8:38 PM
If it's a lynch or lose scenario for them, we only need to get one person on our side to swing the majority
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 8:38 PM
So having the leader on our side would be of great assistance, in that case.
Spish - Yesterday at 8:40 PM
I'll be doing the gruntwork and I'll try to draw suspicion away from you
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 8:41 PM
Thanks in that regards, then.
Spish - Yesterday at 8:41 PM
Though I wouldn't be surprised if I get found out rather soon, haha
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 8:41 PM
Your luck terrible too, on most days?
Spish - Yesterday at 8:41 PM
We might be able to trick them into getting rid of Kunksham though
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 8:41 PM
How so?
Nevermind, i see why.
Spish - Yesterday at 8:42 PM
Well, actually my townie luck has been pretty great. I guessed the mafia early on in both games
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 8:42 PM
Murder hungry person.
Eating people.
Stuff like that.
Spish - Yesterday at 8:42 PM
(but I always doubt my gut instinct at the last minute)
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 8:43 PM
(Yeah, that always sucks when that happens)
Spish - Yesterday at 8:44 PM
We can also plant evidence in people's to frame them
If the cop successfully investigates them and finds the evidence, they'll be declared guilty
That goes in your PM to Great
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 8:45 PM
ok
Spish - Yesterday at 8:46 PM
You could also try to straight up befriend them with your charisma
That'll allow you to talk to them every night without using up your action
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 8:47 PM
Oh, I guess I can do that instead then.
Spish - Yesterday at 8:47 PM
Not much you can tell Pop to throw them off before anything's even happened
Your charisma's good right? You'll have to pass a roll for it to work
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 8:48 PM
I'll be more than fine
Spish - Yesterday at 8:48 PM
Could also try to figure out where people are going and use that against them later
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 8:50 PM
I might due that at a later time. Don't want to be too suspicious right off the bat.
Spish - Yesterday at 8:50 PM
Alternatively, you could try to buff your charisma by doing something to make yourself more appealing
That's another roll, but it'll make it easier to do stuff with people in the long run
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 8:51 PM
Like gifts of corn cake?
Our leader seem to like corn cake.
Spish - Yesterday at 8:51 PM
Bake the finest friendship cake
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 8:52 PM
I have confidance I can do the corn cake friendship plan.
Unless rolls go way south.
Though the results of a nat 1 might be humourous, it would kinda suck for us.
in the long run.
Spish - Yesterday at 8:55 PM
I think friendship is a fairly hard roll, but with your charisma who knows
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 8:58 PM
Are we allowed to share stat stuff? It seems a bit like cheating/meta gaming.
At the very least, I will say I have no worries with the check, unless rolls are poor.
great - Yesterday at 8:58 PM
you can share stats.
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 8:59 PM
OK then.
great - Yesterday at 8:59 PM
you may not share results of actions that have happened tonight(edited)
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 8:59 PM
Oops..
great - Yesterday at 8:59 PM
you MAY share actions that happened the previous night or day
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 8:59 PM
deleted now.
Spish - Yesterday at 8:59 PM
I'm mostly strength, followed by luck
great - Yesterday at 8:59 PM
You can also plan for what actions you'd like to do.
for instance "i'm gonna talk to x tonight"
great - Yesterday at 9:00 PM
you can't say "I'm currently talking to x" because chronologically the mafia chat happens before night actions resolve.
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 9:00 PM
Cha and Int are my power cards. Everything else is downright garabage.
Spish - Yesterday at 9:00 PM
I'm probably just going to keep giving out beatings until they start to suspect me
As for tomorrow morning, we'll see
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 9:01 PM
We shall see indeed.
Spish - Yesterday at 9:05 PM
I recommend trying to prevent a lynching on the first day, I'll do the opposite if I can
KleenFarsight changed the channel icon.Yesterday at 9:06 PM
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 9:06 PM
Yes. Lynching on the first day seems a little off. And I didn't know that the image was shared. The more you know...
Spish - Yesterday at 9:26 PM
Also keep in mind that later in the game, it may be preferable to not REMOVE anyone, since people can track where you're going if they suspect you
great - Yesterday at 9:26 PM
night over!
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 9:26 PM
Alright.
Spish - Yesterday at 9:26 PM
Does this man we can talk about our actions?
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 9:26 PM
not yet
'till next night
great - Yesterday at 9:28 PM
not til next night
no mafia chat during daty
during the night, you can set up codewords or w/e to communicate results of actions during the day in main chat.(edited)
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 9:54 PM
So, how did your things go?
Spish - Yesterday at 9:54 PM
I did my work, Screamso's goneso
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 9:54 PM
The friendship corn cake worked. I is now friends with our Poppy.
Spish - Yesterday at 9:55 PM
Excellent
Now we don't have to worry about getting rid of them ourselvves
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 9:56 PM
I'll probally talk to them about cake, and tell them I'll be looking at Kung because of his rude behaviour.
As wheat said, do we want any codewords/phrases?
Spish - Yesterday at 9:57 PM
Hmm
As in?
Kunk and Porypan are good targets for framing
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 9:57 PM
Indeed.
Though I just found out, I missed having a friendship...
Spish - Yesterday at 9:58 PM
Or whoever Koile tells you they suspect
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 9:58 PM
It was just a convo...
Spish - Yesterday at 9:58 PM
Ah
As for our removals
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 9:59 PM
I'm still planning on observing Kung's actions. Do we want to target the Bob again, or you recon they will watch him just to make sure?
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 10:00 PM
Otherwise, I'm all for Kung and Pory.
Spish - Yesterday at 10:00 PM
Hmm
Let's see, who didn't vote Kang
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 10:01 PM
Bob/removal vote: Kang (5) [NikeV, Jimena, Koile, Yinreit, Porypan]
Porypan (1) [Preeeeepo]
nobody (1) [Kang]
the results of the vote.
So probally don't take out pory yet.
Spish - Yesterday at 10:03 PM
Pory voted Kang off
at any rate I think NikeV and Jimena are safe to get rid of
What do you think?
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 10:04 PM
Jimena has been rather silent, comparitively. I think we could go for them next.
Spish - Yesterday at 10:04 PM
Mmhmm
I agree
I'll whack Jimena, you keep doing what it is that you do
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 10:06 PM
Got it. Though I have a feeling others might already be looking at Kang/Kunk, so I'll research pory instead.
Spish - Yesterday at 10:06 PM
Kunk may try to kill someone
And I was the last one he was looking at, hmm
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 10:07 PM
Shall I research them then? Or should you take them out? A leak could prove bad.
Spish - Yesterday at 10:07 PM
Keep an eye on them for now
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Got it.
Spish - Yesterday at 10:09 PM
Maybe try to frame them if you can
The police will likely investigate them
sometime soon
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 10:12 PM
If all else, I will do that next.
I don't know how, but I'll try.
Depends on what happens next.
If they want to make themselves a bigger target, then let them do so.
Make the task a little easier.
Spish - Yesterday at 10:16 PM
Let's hope Kunk goes for Porypan
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 10:17 PM
That would make things so much easier.
Spish - Yesterday at 10:18 PM
And not one of us, haha
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 10:18 PM
The ever better.
And don't forget the corn.
Corn is corn.
We might be able to use corn as a code phrase...
When either of us talks about corn, it means _. Ideas?
Now that i think about it.

Spish - Yesterday at 10:20 PM
Ah okay
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 10:21 PM
Such as a "Don't do that," or "Continue doing that," or something else entirely.
That sound like a good idea?
Spish - Yesterday at 10:23 PM
I'm not sure I follow but we'll figure it out
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 10:24 PM
Basically, if I was to talk about corn, that would really mean to do "x," whatever "x" is.
Such as refrain from taking an action.
Spish - Yesterday at 10:25 PM
So if one of us says something with corn, the other goes along with it
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 10:25 PM
Yes.
Corn = Yes, do that.
As of now.
great - Yesterday at 10:26 PM
actions being sent out
Spish - Yesterday at 10:29 PM
This next night will be a lynch or lose, no?
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 10:30 PM
Not yet.
Spish - Yesterday at 10:30 PM
Assuming one of us doesn't miraculously drop dead
Oh wait, no it'd be MYLO
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 10:30 PM
To many people alive, if we are the only killers.
Spish - Yesterday at 10:30 PM
Mislynch-lose
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 10:31 PM
Though it may be, if things do the stuff?
Spish - Yesterday at 10:31 PM
So it's probably in their best interest not to vote without some evidence, we can probably afford to stall another night
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 10:31 PM
Agreed.
Spish - Yesterday at 11:07 PM
haha whoops
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 11:07 PM
Well, that happened.
Spish - Yesterday at 11:07 PM
I was going to vote at the last minute but I took too long
I can't believe they glossed over me admitting to having a bloody stick
And not explaining why
Looks like this one's in the bag
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 11:08 PM
I know. We can still do this.
Spish - Yesterday at 11:08 PM
If I may make a suggestion, you handle the killing tonight
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 11:08 PM
I don't know. I is no strong. Or fast.
Spish - Yesterday at 11:09 PM
Ahhh but you have mafia powers
So it's a guaranteed success
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 11:09 PM
Really?
Yes, really...
If you say so...
May I recomend a target?
Spish - Yesterday at 11:10 PM
How about Porypan?
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 11:11 PM
Kunk did ultimately end up voting on the Nike unit though.
That might be able to be used against him.
The only worry is that they then target me.
As I was the other person Kunk mentioned as possibally being in contact.
Spish - Yesterday at 11:12 PM
Gotta be careful about taking out one of those two
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 11:13 PM
What are the pros and cons of taking out Pory?
Spish - Yesterday at 11:13 PM
They are the two most suspicious ones other than me
So if one of them goes they'll probably turn to me and Pory
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 11:13 PM
Fair enough.
Spish - Yesterday at 11:14 PM
Of course, the fact that I didn't end them game then and there (that was my bad) probably confused the heck out them
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 11:14 PM
Indeed.
Spish - Yesterday at 11:15 PM
Won't miss my chance tomorrow that's for sure
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 11:15 PM
It will definately confuse (no hard feelings)
Spish - Yesterday at 11:15 PM
So who we takin' out
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 11:15 PM
Nike?
It makes sence to me.
Spish - Yesterday at 11:15 PM
I'll leave this one up to you I guess
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 11:15 PM
Kush wanted them gone.
If they die, the rest should turn on Kush.
I hope.
Just try to block anyone from viewing me or something. We don't want this to end poorly.(edited)
Spish - Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Well think about tihs
From Kunk's perspective, 2 of the three people who voted for him are probably mafia
Since the game would've ended otherwise
Which would narrow it down to you and Koile
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 11:18 PM
Yes...
Do we want to take out Pory instead then? Or do you think the others will gang Kunk?
Spish - Yesterday at 11:19 PM
So that's a 50/50 chance one of the two of you will be Bob'd
Unless we can turn the crowd against Kunk
Which shouldn't be too hard I guess
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 11:19 PM
Indeed. Going for Nike then?
Spish - Yesterday at 11:20 PM
Alright
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 11:20 PM
Let's hope this works...
great - Yesterday at 11:21 PM
spish what's your action
Spish - Yesterday at 11:21 PM
Wait no
great - Yesterday at 11:21 PM
i got kleen's
Spish - Yesterday at 11:21 PM
Kunk can't be mafia no matter how we vote
great - Yesterday at 11:22 PM
need action now.
Spish - Yesterday at 11:22 PM
Unless they really misinterpreted the vote
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 11:22 PM
Your action though?
That is what wheat is asking for.
Spish - Yesterday at 11:23 PM
I'll try to frame him but I think we may have messed up
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 11:23 PM
him as in kunk?
Spish - Yesterday at 11:23 PM
No wait, maybe not
great - Yesterday at 11:24 PM
you can always claim that "why would i do that, it wouldn't make sense"
it's too late to change it
note: FRAME turns up as DOCTOR.
err
as PROTECT
Spish - Yesterday at 11:24 PM
Ah so it's a Doctor only thing?
great - Yesterday at 11:25 PM
no I mean, it is under the category of PROTECT.
as one of the 8 actions
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 11:25 PM
PROTECT (Not crew aligned): Protects yourself or another person from investigation by blocking investigations from being successful or falsifying any investigations against that person (whether crew or mafia).
great - Yesterday at 11:25 PM
just in case someone who tracks/watches an action gets a result, they don't automatically learn OH THEY DID A MAFIA ACTION
Spish - Yesterday at 11:26 PM
Hmm, can I block?
great - Yesterday at 11:26 PM
you could have
but, like i said night actions are over
Spish - Yesterday at 11:26 PM
But yeah, only you and Pop could be the mafia after that vote
If Nike goes
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 11:27 PM
we can do this, or we'll die trying.
Spish - Yesterday at 11:27 PM
Unless they wise up and realize that I was totally stumbling after the bloody stick bit
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 11:27 PM
Just roll with their nocking it off. Act like Kush was trying to frame you.
It'll force them to pick sides.
Then we try to get a non-us vote.
Which should be able to be done.
Just.
Don't.
Panic.
Spish - Yesterday at 11:28 PM
We're going to have to either go with Pop Koile or Kunk
Who will it be?
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 11:29 PM
Pory or Kunk, whichever they go for first.(edited)
Spish - Yesterday at 11:29 PM
Pory was completely out of the conflict, he's not a suspect
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 11:29 PM
Then Kunk.
We frame kunk.
We need to.
Bad.
Spish - Yesterday at 11:30 PM
I think it might be safer to go for Koile
On the other hand, if we go that route, they could just as easily vote you off
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 11:30 PM
Exactly.
Though she may have been more silent than normal, Kush would be an easier target with the actions they've done and the things they've said.
Spish - Yesterday at 11:31 PM
Should've whacked Porypan, definitely
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 11:31 PM
We need to push Kush, but we can only support the statements of others.
We can't start the vote.
Or we will be voted off.
Spish - Yesterday at 11:32 PM
Hmm, what if Koile gets the extra life?
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 11:32 PM
Kush has most definately been watching you.
Perhaps...
Spish - Yesterday at 11:33 PM
Captain has a chance to avoid getting removed by mafia. Are we banking on that not saving them from the sheep?
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 11:33 PM
We'll have to wait until morning to see what new stuff has surfaced. But we can't risk them not dying.
Spish - Yesterday at 11:34 PM
I guess it depends on which way it swings
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 11:34 PM
Hopefully, Koile will side with me.
I hope. I dearly hope.
We just can't seem desparate either.
Spish - Yesterday at 11:34 PM
If it swings towards you two, I'll try to pin it on Koile
If we can get everyone to turn against Kunksham though, that would be great
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 11:35 PM
As the "she's been silent" arguement?
eXactly
Kunksham is the only other big target.
Besides us.
Spish - Yesterday at 11:35 PM
The Captain is too dangerous to keep around if they're maf. You won't be able to kill them Kunk!
Two lives yadda yadda
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 11:36 PM
Fair enough.
Play our cards right, and we should be golden.
Good luck, and for the Mafia!
Spish - Yesterday at 11:37 PM
Ok, it's either Koile and You, or Kunk and Porypan
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 11:38 PM
Exactly.
Spish - Yesterday at 11:38 PM
Don't rule me out either
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 11:38 PM
That too.
June 11, 2017
KleenFarsight - Today at 12:07 AM
It worked so well...
I can confirm the trap, too.
Spish - Today at 12:07 AM
Wow that was
Some amazing luck there
KleenFarsight - Today at 12:07 AM
Don't send me to kill people.
great - Today at 12:07 AM
yeah that was a Hoot
KleenFarsight - Today at 12:07 AM
I suck at murder. But they fell right into this trap.
Nike is going to probally trap again...
Spish - Today at 12:08 AM
Hmm

KleenFarsight - Today at 12:08 AM
You need to take out pory.
Spish - Today at 12:08 AM
This is a tough one
If we take out Pan then you will be a suspect
Well actually we win as long as it works
KleenFarsight - Today at 12:09 AM
Exactly.
Spish - Today at 12:09 AM
And Pan's an easy target
And I am STRONG
KleenFarsight - Today at 12:09 AM
And Nike and Out Pap are hard targets.
Spish - Today at 12:09 AM
And have the stick so
My stick is mighty and will not fail me
KleenFarsight - Today at 12:09 AM
The stick will win this game.
I am not strong...
You can have the honors.
Spish - Today at 12:10 AM
Unless we overlooked some important details
Again
But what the heck
KleenFarsight - Today at 12:10 AM
Poppy has an extra life, and Nike is going to most likely trap again.
Or do something equally bad.
I'm not going to be able to do much.
But I can try to speak with our leader again. That is the only thing that I have successfully done so far...
Spish - Today at 12:12 AM
Yeah go for it
KleenFarsight - Today at 12:12 AM
Though I did releaze the trap's aftermath, sorta.
Spish - Today at 12:12 AM
Can't possibly hurt at this point
KleenFarsight - Today at 12:12 AM
What do you want me to day?
I've got nothing.
Spish - Today at 12:12 AM
Hmm
Yeah I don't either
KleenFarsight - Today at 12:13 AM
One wrong word and the whole convo goes south.
Bring more cake?
Spish - Today at 12:13 AM
From Koile's perspective it's probably you and Nike
KleenFarsight - Today at 12:13 AM
Knock first?
Spish - Today at 12:14 AM
Try to block Koile so they can't investigate anyone
KleenFarsight - Today at 12:14 AM
noted. I can maybe do that. I'm just not very quick, that is the problem.
Everytime I try to do something other than talk, I am too late to do anything.
But I'll try to block it.
Spish - Today at 12:16 AM
Nike just mihgt
KleenFarsight - Today at 12:16 AM
Could I possibally just try to guard myself?
Spish - Today at 12:17 AM
Yeah I suppose
KleenFarsight - Today at 12:17 AM
Look parinoid?
Spish - Today at 12:17 AM
They may try to run it all on a remove gambit
And you're the easiest target for that
There's not much else they can do really
KleenFarsight - Today at 12:17 AM
I should be clever enough to pull a trap off.
Spish - Today at 12:18 AM
Nike will probably try another trap, Koile will likely try to remove/block someone (if they are capable)
KleenFarsight - Today at 12:18 AM
So block me it is then.
Well, guard me...
great - Today at 12:19 AM
protect from harm, or protect from investigations?
Spish - Today at 12:19 AM
And Porypan is Porypan so we don't have to worry about him doing anything crazy. Other than miraculously surviving the night.
KleenFarsight - Today at 12:20 AM
Protect from harm. Yinreit's going to trap the living daylights out of their room. With their Intelligence, I'm sure they can find a few ways to trip up any attackers.(edited)
Booby trapped doors seem like a good idea...(edited)
great - Today at 12:21 AM
bold it to me
to finalize
KleenFarsight - Today at 12:23 AM
Man, I can't pronoun today...
At the bear minimum, me being slow meant that Kush was there first, not me, which made the whole kush framing spectacular...
The one time being slow was helpful.
KleenFarsight - Today at 1:09 AM
high five
Spish - Today at 1:10 AM
Ah, so they were the one that stopped us
I guess this means we should be able to close it out easily
KleenFarsight - Today at 1:11 AM
They were doing their job, so I give Joile that. But since there will be 2 and 2, we should win.
Spish - Today at 1:11 AM
They could theoretically
KleenFarsight - Today at 1:11 AM
Like, now.
We do win.
Spish - Today at 1:11 AM
Survive due to their pophood, I think?
KleenFarsight - Today at 1:12 AM
Nope.
They were voted off.
If wheat opened up the observer chat, that probally means we won.
great - Today at 1:31 AM
Congratulations!
Spish - Today at 1:31 AM
yoooooo

Yinreit and Koile have corncakes n2
Spoiler :
great - Yesterday at 9:11 PM
corn cakes are served.
talk for tonight
if you wish
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 9:13 PM
Hello Koile! I have brought you a corn cake. I thought you might like it, since you mentioned corn cake earlier this morning.
sirblizz98 - Yesterday at 9:15 PM
Than yoooooooou, yes I love it! It is the very best corn cake I've had since the last one, which I gotta say was pretty good.
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 9:16 PM
Glad to know you like it! It's always a pleasure to meet new faces. How are the hats treating you?
sirblizz98 - Yesterday at 9:17 PM
Oh yeah me toooo! The Hats, Gosh man I love these two hats, The weight of cornsponsability weighs heavily on me and gosh do I look super fly doing. I do look super fly right? riiight? I'm sure I do.
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 9:18 PM
Yes, you absolutely are a fly individual.
Where did you get the first hat, before this new one?
It matches the corn hat rather nicely.
sirblizz98 - Yesterday at 9:19 PM
Oh this old thing, why... I dunno.
I found some straw, I think. And then I fastooned into a super cute farmer hat.
Because Ithought a proper farmer should have a proper hat right?
great - Yesterday at 9:20 PM
i'll give you guys a few more minutes to wrap up.
sirblizz98 - Yesterday at 9:20 PM
I don't remember where the straw came from though...
I'm pretty sure there isn't anything but corn and sheep out here.
great - Yesterday at 9:21 PM
sun is fast appraoching the dells
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 9:21 PM
Well, it was nice chatting to you! I should probally head out soon. The sun is already rising
Don't want to miss any of my chores today.
sirblizz98 - Yesterday at 9:22 PM
Oh yeah that would be really terrible.
What would those poor sheep do.
If you weren't there.
You should really get right to it.
My first act as officially poppy, Is to say, you should get right down tooit.
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 9:24 PM
Alrighty Pop Koile! See you around!
sirblizz98 - Yesterday at 9:24 PM
See you gooooodbye! :heart:
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 9:24 PM
:heart:
To the :sheep: !

Koile and Porypan have pancakes n3
Spoiler :
great - Yesterday at 10:16 PM
"hey um I know things got really weird all of a sudden and you seemed a little upset over it all, so I brought you some pancakes to maybe cheery you up!"
"they're a little stale probably, I made them yesterday, but they should still give you a good high
the conversation begins
AABowser Pan - Yesterday at 10:16 PM
hands you a plate of pancakes
sirblizz98 - Yesterday at 10:17 PM
Ah I can't say no to some pancakes!
HaHaaa Delicious... Haaaaaaa I feel funny.
Like good funny.
AABowser Pan - Yesterday at 10:18 PM
ye it was a pretty good batch of pancakes
probably the best ones I've ever made I think
sirblizz98 - Yesterday at 10:18 PM
Yeah duuuude, these are pretty super spish spash, and such.
AABowser Pan - Yesterday at 10:19 PM
haha nice
you're welcome
welp, I gotta go water my panflowers
you take care, man
sirblizz98 - Yesterday at 10:20 PM
You take care yourself duuuude.
I'll just be here....
Making sure everything's allright.
AABowser Pan - Yesterday at 10:21 PM
nice

PMs

Porypan
Spoiler :
AABowser Pan - Yesterday at 12:22 AM
Porypan
Pan v474
Generally tries to be friendly towards everyone no matter what. Easily startled, but not very shy. Primary function is playing background music, but is often hired to play party music at the disco.
After being busted out of a magical freezer, Porypan seems to have made friends with a bunch of farmers. It's not really his style though. While he is a Pan unit, Porypan isn't all that hip with the nature. But you know, sometimes it's important to be able to step outside of your comfort zone.
strength [1] intelligence [4] charisma [10] endurance [3] agility [7] luck [1]
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/ghzsvfw.png

great - Yesterday at 12:24 AM
:thumbsup:
great - Yesterday at 7:49 PM
You are plain town
you win when all threats to town are gone
AABowser Pan - Yesterday at 7:49 PM
cool
AABowser Pan - Yesterday at 8:37 PM
so after herding all my sheep back into the fold for the night and watering the panflowers, I will cook up a fresh new batch of pancakes
the pancakes are the night action, the other stuff is just chores
great - Yesterday at 9:06 PM
they're pretty good pancakes
you feel pretty good about the pancakes
you now have Pancakes
AABowser Pan - Yesterday at 9:07 PM
yay
AABowser Pan - Yesterday at 10:01 PM
I'm gonna go pay Koile a visit, you know, have a little talk with him
great - Yesterday at 10:02 PM
communicate?
AABowser Pan - Yesterday at 10:02 PM
nothin' special, just wanna share my pancakes, and he seems like he could use some cheering up
communicate, yes
that's a thing I can do, right?
great - Yesterday at 10:02 PM
yes
AABowser Pan - Yesterday at 10:10 PM
um was I rejected?
great - Yesterday at 10:11 PM
oh no i just waited to get all the messages first
what would you like your message to be
your greeting
for a conversation
AABowser Pan - Yesterday at 10:15 PM
"hey um I know things got really weird all of a sudden and you seemed a little upset over it all, so I brought you some pancakes to maybe cheery you up!"
"they're a little stale probably, I made them yesterday, but they should still give you a good high"
AABowser Pan - Yesterday at 11:07 PM
I'm just gonna stay home and make some more pancakes tonight
great - Yesterday at 11:17 PM
You already have (1) PANCAKES. would you like to make (1) more PANCAKES?
AABowser Pan - Yesterday at 11:18 PM
well
I'll finish smoking the ones I already have
great - Yesterday at 11:19 PM
So USE PANCAKES instead of MAKE PANCAKES?
AABowser Pan - Yesterday at 11:19 PM
ye
great - Yesterday at 11:27 PM
You use the pancakes. This is how your night is spent. Amidst your PANCAKE dreams, you have a dream about a bed and breakfast tended to by an elderly space-amish couple..... it feels more real than you have ever felt before. It feels right. You want to go there. When you wake up in your normal room, things feel just... wrong. lousy morning.
June 11, 2017
AABowser Pan - Today at 12:15 AM
do I get a phone signal out here
great - Today at 12:15 AM
yeah
AABowser Pan - Today at 12:16 AM
aight I'm gonna call uncle hermes and ask him to come pick me up, this whole farming business isn't working out
great - Today at 12:40 AM
You call uncle hermes.
The operator tells you that area code number does not exist in this realm.
You should try dialing something less real.
Would you like to ask the operator anything before disconnecting?
AABowser Pan - Today at 12:42 AM
nah
great - Today at 12:42 AM
Tend to your plots well, Porypan.
AABowser Pan - Today at 12:42 AM
I will

Preeeeepo
Spoiler :
great - Yesterday at 6:26 PM
ok
Name: Preeeeepo
Eeeman
Bio: A paid soldier who loves to beat people up for fun and cash while carrying a real big stick with their psychic powers. They hit people with the stick. The stick is something they made themselves. It's their masterwork. Don't touch the stick. They guard the Sheep Tools shed. don't go in the shed.
Stats: STR [8] INT [2] CHA [4] END [2] AGI [4] LUK [6]
Spish - Yesterday at 6:39 PM
Aight
great - Yesterday at 7:50 PM
You are vanilla mafia. You win when the number of mafia folks left playing is greater than or equal to town remaining. your mafiamate is yinreit/kleenfarsight
Spish - Yesterday at 7:51 PM
Gotcha
Are we free to begin chatting anytime?
Spish - Yesterday at 8:39 PM
So do we get night actions?
great - Yesterday at 8:45 PM
yeah
one of you has to REMOVE the npc
you guys can decide on who does that and what the other thing the other person does
is
Spish - Yesterday at 8:45 PM
> Then I'll do the honors of REMOVING that sucka
Yeah we already settled on that
Spish - Yesterday at 10:05 PM
> Remove Jimena
Spish - Yesterday at 11:22 PM
> Guess I'll try framing Kunksham then
great - Yesterday at 11:22 PM
through INT or CHA?
Spish - Yesterday at 11:25 PM
I guess I'll try INT
What could go wrong
great - Yesterday at 11:28 PM
You go to Kunksham's place to try to draw a Mystical Ward of Misinformation around it. you forgot the recipe at home though so you just say a few words like 'thing be wrong' and then shrug and leave
Spish - Yesterday at 11:29 PM
Excellent
That went just as well as I expected
June 11, 2017
Spish - Today at 12:10 AM
Well here goes nothing
> Remove Porypan
great - Today at 12:38 AM
You go to remove porypan. You arrive at the house but then it is there.....
THE SENTINAL.
A towering colossus of terror, guarding the door.
Spish - Today at 12:38 AM
hahahahaha
Amazing.
great - Today at 12:38 AM
A gale of wind comes from its direction. A tree cracks somewhere.
It almost sounds like THE SENTINAL is saying DOOOOOOM in the night.
you nope right out of there
and go home
and fail to fall asleep
because you are scared THE SENTINAL saw you
and will punish you
Spish - Today at 12:41 AM
Well this just got
A lot more interesitng

NikeV
Spoiler :
Gimeurcookie - Last Friday at 7:23 PM
a. Nike vWhatever (That is her name, she forgot her number)
b. Nike
c. Nike v is a very typical nike, always looking to get in fights and trick people and get people to pay attention to her. When she's not causing an issue she enjoys vactions to rather out there places, such as farmer sheep land. She's here to take pictures and also be a genaral nusanice to the senses.
d. stats, adding up to 26 and a max of 10 in any category, distributed into the following categories:
strength [3] intelligence [1] charisma [1] endurance [4] agility [7] luck [10]
great - Last Friday at 7:28 PM
:thumbsup:
June 10, 2017
great - Yesterday at 7:52 PM
You are plain town. you win when all threats to town are gone
Gimeurcookie - Yesterday at 7:52 PM
Awesome!
Gimeurcookie - Yesterday at 8:33 PM
Is attempting to find an item a valid command?
great - Yesterday at 8:33 PM
sure
Gimeurcookie - Yesterday at 8:34 PM
I attempt to find an item tonight!
great - Yesterday at 8:34 PM
where.
when
how
Gimeurcookie - Yesterday at 8:37 PM
Right now, in one of the corn fields. Sometime a farmer has to drop something and lose it you know? Lets do that. Lets invade the field and try and see if I can find some item on the floor or a rare piece of corn.
Sticking low to the ground.
great - Yesterday at 8:38 PM
whose cornfield
whereabouts is this cornfield
is this the general cornfield
Gimeurcookie - Yesterday at 8:40 PM
Are there any privite corn fields.
The big one might not have anything fancy in it.
great - Yesterday at 8:43 PM
you can try some other player's field.
Gimeurcookie - Yesterday at 8:43 PM
Koile field
great - Yesterday at 8:43 PM
i can't tell you who is fancy or not on my own. that is the kind of thing the gobment would do
when they're trying to appraise fields for property tax values
and I just cannot abide by that
you sneak over into Koile's field with a metal detector in hand. Whoa, what's this? it's going nuts! There seems to be a large metal object long buried beneath the soil. You scratch away at it. It's a robotic WARD SHEEP. Daaaamn. they haven't made this since twelveteen digggity two. you take this for yourself. It will make a wonderful steed, or a wonderful watch-sheep, or something else. What would you like to fix it up into?
Gimeurcookie - Yesterday at 9:00 PM
A watch sheep!
great - Yesterday at 9:03 PM
It will add +5 to endurance in case of a non-mafia hit. there's also a 2/20 chance of a mafia hit failing.
Gimeurcookie - Yesterday at 9:03 PM
I'll take it!
Track Pan
great - Yesterday at 10:31 PM
you try to track pan but you're too slow. huh i thought i already sent this
well then i rerolled it because I forgot about luck but you were still too slow to find your way to pan. you almost got lost in the woods and bit by a corncrow but you didn't.(edited)
Gimeurcookie - Yesterday at 11:06 PM
Track Krunk
great - Yesterday at 11:49 PM
You fall asleep early, then wake up to the sound of your robo-sheep growling and decide it's about time i get started on what I was gonna do.
You head out to kunksham's place, to hopefully track them and find out where they went. Miraculously, you pick up on their distinctive tracks, and start following them back in the same direction you came.
Right as you get to your house, you see a mess in front of your house: mud skids in the lawn, litter in front of your door, and robo sheep tracks. Kunksham's tracks branch off into the woods right before you house, and the sheep tracks go in the same direction.
You don't know what to think about this. so you throw up your hands and say
I AM GLAD NOTHING BAD HAPPENED TO ME. and then go to bed
oh yeah your sheeps gone
June 11, 2017
Gimeurcookie - Today at 12:08 AM
> Pray to the almighty mafia gods that they kill you tonight so you don't face the embrassment of hammering a vote on an innocent in the morning :eyes: :sweat_drops:(edited)
> Also I guess go protect Yinrit, maybe if I get lucky enough I'll be killed in this event.
great - Today at 12:37 AM
You attempt to protect yinrit, by standing outside their door and LOUDLY playing video games. You beat levels 3-6 on Lamb Chop Neck Spike.
Then you get bored and go home.

Yinreit
Spoiler :
KleenFarsight - Last Friday at 11:45 PM
Name: Yinreit
Species: Gigne
(http://cosmosdex.com/cosmosdex/species/gigne)
Job title/occupation: Psychologist
Stats: (str: 1 | intelligence: 10 | charisma: 10 | endurance: 1 | agility: 2 | luck 2)

A Short Intro Blurb:
Since Yinreit was young, they wanted nothing but to help others. For the first ten years of their life, Yinreit studyed to become a Psychologist, helping a few friends here and there with minor problems. At the end of those years, Yinreit gathered all of their savings, and went out into the galaxy. They are currently visiting this sheep farm to investigate the whole “talking to the sheep” issue, and help the people there if needed.
great - Last Friday at 11:45 PM
:thumbsup:
KleenFarsight - Last Friday at 11:46 PM
OK, I look forward to doing things at 11 PM CDT, if I did my math correctly.
great - Last Friday at 11:50 PM
8 pm cdt
KleenFarsight - Last Friday at 11:50 PM
Oh, ok then. I'll change the time stamp I put down.
great - Last Friday at 11:57 PM
oh wait no
6 pm cdt
forgot central is an hour earlier not later
KleenFarsight - Last Friday at 11:57 PM
ok then. Thank you again.
June 10, 2017
great - Yesterday at 7:53 PM
You are plain mafia. . You win when the number of mafia folks left playing is greater than or equal to town remaining. your mafiamate is spish/Preeeeepo
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 7:53 PM
Alright, this should be intresting....
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 8:45 PM
I'm going to try to bring Corn Cake to Koile, in an attempt to Befriend them.(edited)
Befriending sounds better.
great - Yesterday at 8:49 PM
well communicate and befriend are the same
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 8:49 PM
Oh, ok then.
It will be the prettiest friendship corn cake ever!
great - Yesterday at 9:57 PM
you are not friends with koile, you only had a conversation.
didn't roll high enough for a friendship
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 9:57 PM
ah...
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 10:09 PM
I wish to Watch Kunk. His actions seem suspicous...(edited)
great - Yesterday at 10:26 PM
You try to watch kunk, but by the time you get there they are nowhere to be found.
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 10:26 PM
Shucks...
KleenFarsight - Yesterday at 11:20 PM
I'm going to Remove (hitman) NikeV. This kiity is going to get her paws dirty for once...
great - Yesterday at 11:39 PM
You slink on over to Nike's place. In front of the door is the sign of some recent activity....... food wrappers of some sort. You pick up the one nearest to you and analyze it. It's still warm...... you do a few instant calculations.
this is probably a trap. Nike will have to wait to be liberated from this false F A R M V O I D some other time.
You turn around and calmly walk the way you came. You hear an electronic sheep's growling from nike's place a few seconds after you turn.
You did NOT remove anyone today.(edited)
June 11, 2017
KleenFarsight - Today at 12:22 AM
Yinreit's going to try to to use their Intelligence to booby trap their door. They're PROTECTING THEMSELVES FROM HARM(edited)
They have no intension of dying tonight.
great - Today at 12:26 AM
youll get a slight intelligence boost for specifying INT but it won't be much
KleenFarsight - Today at 12:26 AM
At least some boost is better than none. I'll take whatever boost you got.(edited)
great - Today at 12:34 AM
You attempt to protect yourself from harm by setting up a damn home alone trap or something. You make it through the night soundly! Then when you wake up you're still kinda groggy and kinda forget that your home alone trap was there. You activate it. You finally get yourself down, but you find you have one tentapaw covered in red paint.
You can choose to either clean off the paint and arrive at the meeting late, or show up with paint all over you.
Which do you choose?
KleenFarsight - Today at 12:36 AM
Showing up with red anything is bad. If even it looks bad for me,I'm washing up the paint.

Koile
Spoiler :
You're town doctor
you can do a doctoring per night to save person regardless of rolls
you win when all threats to town are gone
great - Yesterday at 8:00 PM
confirmed?
sirblizz98 - Yesterday at 8:00 PM
Yeh.
great - Yesterday at 8:00 PM
cool
POP REWARD SELECTION
-chance of having a second life
-always have first priority (useless for doctoring, as doctor rolls are not affected by priority)
-all around stat boost
-friendship/masoning somebody
-extra luck rolls
pleas pick one
sirblizz98 - Yesterday at 8:39 PM
Always Have first priority.
great - Yesterday at 8:42 PM
are you not going to doctor on later nights? i put that note in there specifically bc you are a doctor and priority doesn't matter
just wanna confirm
sirblizz98 - Yesterday at 8:43 PM
I've reconsidered.
I choose a stat boost.
great - Yesterday at 8:44 PM
cool. You now have +1 in all your stats forever
you can also do a night action tonight (no need for docting) for fun and in hopes of getting an item/stat boost
or communicate or soemthing
sirblizz98 - Yesterday at 8:47 PM
I would like to Watch Nike.
great - Yesterday at 8:48 PM
i'll change it to vague flavor investigate nike for this night because full investigatve actions aren't unlocked yet
if that's alright
sirblizz98 - Yesterday at 8:49 PM
Yeah okay.
great - Yesterday at 8:58 PM
You hear some rustlin out in your fields. Wow. It's nike. what the hell do they think they are doing. they look like they have a large thing in hand. Before you can chase them off, they're already gone! You notice a hole in the ground where the rustling had come from.
great - Yesterday at 9:04 PM
Someone knocks on your door and leaves a corn cake there.(edited)
They have a note saying they want to have a conversation on a PRIVATE LINE. Will you accept?
sirblizz98 - Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Yes.
sirblizz98 - Yesterday at 10:00 PM
I would like to Protect Porypan
great - Yesterday at 10:12 PM
You receive a single message, from last night.
Like a mssage you probably should have gotten last night.
the message is:
gimme yo hats
You go out to protect porypan through the majesty of your hat towering over them.
You stand outside their door.
While you're there, your SIMPLE ANALOG FARMER'S PHONE vibrates, and you have a message:
""hey um I know things got really weird all of a sudden and you seemed a little upset over it all, so I brought you some pancakes to maybe cheery you up!" They want to have a conversation. do you accept?
y/n
sirblizz98 - Yesterday at 10:16 PM
Y
sirblizz98 - Yesterday at 11:08 PM
I would like to Protect Nike
great - Yesterday at 11:35 PM
You loiter around NikeV's yurt. you get bored and take out a bag of candy. it's one of those ones with individually wrapped pieces of candy. you go through half the bag, littering all the while. you get a sugar rush and head out into the woods needing to get rid of some of that energy. then you fall asleep in the woods, wake up, fall asleep again, take a glance jogging past nike's house to see nike resting soundly, and are satisfied that your irresponsibility didn't cause any harm. In fact who knows, maybe your litter scared somebody away? i mean there's lots of mud and tracks on the path to the door, maybe all the candy wrappers got together and formed a litter golem and punched somebody?? anyway then you tuck your hat into bed and go to sleep
June 11, 2017
sirblizz98 - Today at 12:12 AM
I would like to Protect Porypan(edited)
great - Today at 12:31 AM
superstitiously, you decide to do the same thing you did before, except outside porypan's house. when the sugar high sets in, you remember the idea you had about a candy golem. You build a gaudy looking piece of shit out of mud and rubbish, and draw a :smiley: on the head. then you get bored and go home.

Kunksham
Spoiler :
great - Yesterday at 6:43 PM
Kunksham O'Floggins
heredoggo
It's Kunksham. I'm banned all the Laws in fifty states. I'm here because I heard there were rules on the horizon which were left unbroken and I'll be damned if I don't kill every law i come across ever since my gran pappy and gran mammy got killed by a stray mad regulation when i was just a young pea in a pod.
stats: strength [7] intelligence [5] charisma [3] endurance [8] agility [2] luck [1]
(the species is heredoggo. all you need to know is that they are towering monstrosities who have bad ethics)
(if you have any questions about flavor at any time ask me)
the room for playing is https://discord.gg/4WWDybF
joined general
fortuna mafia
confirm?
Granola - Yesterday at 6:55 PM
yeah here just looking over the rules
great - Yesterday at 6:56 PM
:thumbsup:
Granola - Yesterday at 6:57 PM
how many action attempts do we get again?
great - Yesterday at 6:58 PM
1 per night
Granola - Yesterday at 6:58 PM
kk
great - Yesterday at 6:58 PM
you can pick any action
if you have a power role you'll probably wnat to pick that, since that is either guaranteed (doctor or mafia hit if you are in mafia and you are selected to do the hit) or has a much, much greater chance at success (cop, no matter what your alignment)
Granola - Yesterday at 6:59 PM
yup, gathered that
great - Yesterday at 7:51 PM
You are plain town. You win when all threats to town are gone
Granola - Yesterday at 7:51 PM
okiedoke
Granola - Yesterday at 8:40 PM
may as well try a COMMUNICATE single message @Koile: gimme yo hats
great - Yesterday at 9:05 PM
you try to send the message
Granola - Yesterday at 9:52 PM
I elected Porypan and passed on cake. you mighta misread one of those
great - Yesterday at 9:55 PM
oh sorry
Granola - Yesterday at 9:55 PM
what's the night deadline?
great - Yesterday at 9:57 PM
uh.... 13 minutes for actions
Granola - Yesterday at 9:58 PM
I think I'll block preeeepo(edited)
great - Yesterday at 10:23 PM
You attempt to block preeeeepo. You see them as they are leaving their log cabin, and attempt to catch up to them, but know you probably won't. In a last ditch attempt, you pick up a large clod of dirt the size of two guys' heads and lob it with all your might at them. It sails toward them, and whooooa dang looks like it might hit them! but just as you see whether it would hit or not, several large 'moon cornstalks' (the kind of corn that grows at night, all at once, in one night) shoot up from the ground blocking your view. you don't know if it missed and they kept going, or if they are lying on the ground in an unconscious mess right now(edited)
Granola - Yesterday at 11:08 PM
let's devour NikeV
great - Yesterday at 11:08 PM
do you mean Remove?
Granola - Yesterday at 11:08 PM
yeah
great - Yesterday at 11:49 PM
YOURE READY FOR A FIGHT
YOURE READY FOR A FIGHT
you head out to NikeV's house. hell yeah you're gonna break so many laws tonight, mainly the ones against assault and murder and maybe robbery too? You hum an inspirational murder durge (murdurge) to yourself as NikeV's yurt comes into view. But as it does, you are caught off guard by the sound of a robotic sheep's snarls! It has lept out NikeV's window and is heading toward you fast. Oh no I can't hurt the sheep, you say, knowing you could easily take this but that the rest of the sheep might turn on you (even though those are real sheep and this is a robot sheep).(edited)
You are chased off into the woods like a fool before you can reach NikeV's house. you bolt your own door behind you once you reach home.
Granola - Yesterday at 11:55 PM
is that a "I survived an attack" kinda sheep or a "my attack failed" sheep
great - Yesterday at 11:55 PM
your attack failed
Granola - Yesterday at 11:55 PM
kk
June 11, 2017
Granola - Today at 12:03 AM
does my endurance allow for the chance to survive a lynch or is it only nk's?
great - Today at 12:04 AM
it's only vig kills, and also affects the chances of rolling bulletproof
Granola - Today at 12:04 AM
kk
gnashing noises
great - Today at 12:24 AM
oh yeah end also allows for better chances of surviving by protecting others or oneself
Jimena
Spoiler :
RobustLaser - Yesterday at 4:54 AM
Jimena, Didaskaloi/Cyborg. Carpenter (STR: 6, INT: 7, CHA: 1, END: 7, AGI: 3, LUK: 2)
Jimena was in a bad accident. Like, real bad. Had to get like half of her body amputated. The right half. But then she got some sweet prosthetics so it's all cool now. Right now she's pursuing some contract carpentry work away from home, deeeefinitely not to flee from any manipulative cybernetic enhancement organizations.
great - Yesterday at 7:48 PM
You are vanilla town
you win when all threats to town are gone
great - Yesterday at 8:00 PM
confirmed?
RobustLaser - Yesterday at 8:00 PM
confirmed
great - Yesterday at 8:00 PM
woo
RobustLaser - Yesterday at 8:33 PM
Gosh golly ever so conveniently Jimena was just about to reinforce all the entrances to the barn. So nobody can come in and try to steal any pigs, or whatever. It's on the list of things to do, probably.
great - Yesterday at 9:00 PM
You receive a message beneath your door.
..................Hi??? You seem like a nice person, uh, just thought I'd say... I mean, we're both organic/bot dealies...
mm. hopefully we can talk more in the future. this is one of our first days on the farm so we'd like to get to know more people. thanks.
you look outside but nobody's there.
you decide now is as good of time as any to reinforce your doors.
you do that through positive life coaching.
Your doors are now GLOWING WITH CONFIDENCE.
They are immune to PSYOPS ATTACKS.
RobustLaser - Yesterday at 9:10 PM
adds that to the invoice
I shall track Preeeeepo
great - Yesterday at 10:18 PM
You attempt to track preeeeepo. Unfortunately, you are unable to find them by the time you get there. whatever this isn't what you were hired to do
Oh Hey it's Preeeeepo!
You found them!
or....... did they FIND YOU???????
you are packed into a sack and then uploaded to a realm beyond the F A R M V O I D. You are now safe. This is an actual normal farm/bed and breakfast, tended to by a nice space-amish couple.
RobustLaser - Yesterday at 10:28 PM
well okay then
Kang
Spoiler :
great - Yesterday at 6:53 PM
a. Kang
b. Mialcsem who's helm is a Hermes AI so they're kinda like two ppl but w/ one body
c. In a freak engineering accident, Kang was helm'd with a Hermes core, and now the duo are stuck in weird, fused body. They've learned to deal with it, but the AI stil holds some resentment at the mialcsem for dragging them into this situation. To try and deal with their whole dual personality situation, they've decided to take up farming as a form of relaxing therapy. But oh boy it looks like it's not gonna be as peaceful as they thought!!
d. strength [5] intelligence [7] charisma [1] endurance [3] agility [8] luck [2]
for ref
great - Yesterday at 7:48 PM
You are plain town
you win when all threats to town are gone
cobaltforever - Yesterday at 7:48 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
cobaltforever - Yesterday at 8:32 PM
COMMUNICATE Jimena
great - Yesterday at 8:52 PM
What kind of message would you like to send to Jimena?
(just a message)
cobaltforever - Yesterday at 8:53 PM
Hello? Hi. Jimena is it? You seem like a nice person... wanna chat maybe? yeah.
(the yeah is part of the message)
great - Yesterday at 8:56 PM
i mean you just get to send one single message no convo
cobaltforever - Yesterday at 8:57 PM
(oh i see)
cobaltforever - Yesterday at 9:00 PM
..................Hi??? You seem like a nice person, uh, just thought I'd say... I mean, we're both organic/bot dealies...
mm. hopefully we can talk more in the future. this is one of our first days on the farm so we'd like to get to know more people. thanks.
great - Yesterday at 9:06 PM
you send you message and hope it gets there
cobaltforever - Yesterday at 9:06 PM
:fingers_crossed:

[Image: RjvYOd.png]
06-11-2017, 02:58 PM
Find Quote this message in a reply