kaile, cmdrcade [0-12]
SpoilerShow
[Image: RjvYOd.png]
RE: 4tuna Mafia Game
night actions
SpoilerShow

stats
SpoilerShow

Thanks for playing! gonna set up next game soon. It'll be an odd timed game for people who can't usually make discord ones.
"gonna set up next game soon." two months later:

Game this friday in the discord channel at 1830 GMT. in my time that's 1330 (130pm) EST

the theme is
Quote:game where the 'mafia' is v1 AIs and theyre trying really hard not to accidentally say the word 'game' and kill everyone in the room. also everyone else is searching for the v1s cus they wanna know the gods secret

send in a character via pm or discord dm by 2 hours before game start. things to fill out (or just ask me to fill out for you)

SpoilerShow
Havin a game saturday or sunday the 29th or 30th!!

Theme will be:
Quote: for ref, theme is: youre at a fancon for the popular spooper video game Overstory (which popularized fanhumans and brought about the rise of some people wanting to attract humans to places bc they're just misunderstand). You all go to a panel involving a performance where everyone "attempts" to summon a human. But something goes terribly wrong (or right?!) in a way leaving everyone asking if these are really just special effects... or something more? Who's behind it all?! And would Rockwell Overstory really be so cool if you met them in real life? Find out for yourselves in... Overstory: the Backstory!!!!!
come onto the discord for good fun times!

It'll be on the discord server ( https://discord.gg/4WWDybF ), all in one sitting. usually they're like 3-8 hours so make sure you've got the time and endurance/patience to play that long if you want to join.

To sign up, send in a character profile via PM on eagle time or dm me via discord, by friday, sept 28th, 11:00 pm EDT.
character profile:
SpoilerShow

oh yeah if you wanna put down what times/dates you're most available so i can plan the time most people are available https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...edit#gid=0
The game's gonna be at 2200 UTC. that's 1800 EDT (6pm) on saturday.

for reference/lore crafting purposes, the only aspect of the fake game of "overstory" that i have thought out is that humans and ensuing fanhumans = skeletons/fan skeletons. and that rockwell overstory is everyone's favorite human. so if you want to hint at other parts of the plot/characters of overstory in your character profile (like what their favorite character is), you can go hog wild and it'll v likely get incorporated.

edit: Player list (closed now!)
1. Klide Retinn - Iron
2. Kinsmith - Kenshi
3. Roach - RobustLaser
4. The Flake - 1011686
5. Poetnix Wright - KleenFarsight
6. Tarraco - WillPhoenix
7. tbd - Stonkrow
8. tbd - beewulf
9. tbd - kristoka
10. Broadway - Spish
11. Cybil - Noxis-Noverum

With 11 players, there will be three mafia members.